Well, buy it then.

inb4 hur dur fix it again tony

I've looked into it
pros
>dirt cheap
>sounds like sex

cons
>shitty seating position
>heard some unreliability complaints but the main issues owners have is service cost
>interior feels ok but the layout and ergonomics are shit

no monies

Aren't they cheap as fuck across the pond?

Yeah they are. I'm unemployed and going to uni right now tho.

2010s here still fetch about 18k. They really don't lose their value that easy.

telling your parents you're gay is the easy part.

living with the shame of driving a piece of shit is the hard part.

What car do you drive? Tell us.

that was easier than last time

cya precious

you can buy one of these on a mcdonald's part-time salary. get a job lazy ass

I'm really curious.

There are cheaper ways to tell your parents that you're gay man. Like do a choreography or something.

This
Just sell your mom's car bro

Nocoiner btfo

aren't these down to like 8k-10k? go get a loading job at ups, you only have to work 5am-9am M-F. you'll afford this is no time

Who would in their right mind want "badly" a FIAT? I mean what the hell are you kids smoking?

>Just sell your mom's car bro
You seem really aggrieved by this.

wait lol is this true?

Not really. But someone is really caught up on that "argument" to the point there's always a comment about that on every thread.

I own a 2013 Fiat 500, and I get the ergonomics issues, but the seats? I've had no real problems with their seating position.
This.
I've seen "used" Abarth 500s go for 7.5k CAN. Just save up a little OP

I mean to me it just looks like a smart car but if you like it then whatever

I'm a manlet but the car is kinda tall for how short it is. I sit higher up than I would like in that car but most of the complaints come from the taller reviewers

I think its an ugly car that sounds horrible and usually driven by nu-males, but that is beside the point. The fact of the matter is, if YOU like the car get it. Only be prepared to open your wallet when it breaks down, and it will all the time. Make sure to be employed while you own it.

Ahh-- I'm just out of manletdom at 6' 1", so maybe I'm in the golden-zone for height. For me, steering wheel placement could be better, and that's really the only thing that irks me

Why?

>like how it looks
>like how it sounds
>blast to drive
>like that's it's small and light by modern burger standards
>like that it has a hatch
>like that it comes as a 3 door
>like the interior, though I do agree that I wish the wheel had more adjustability and the seat could be lowered

You probably won't get much sympathy because great numbers of soyboys drive Fiats, but if you like the car, don't let it hurt your perception of it. I personally don't even understand this perception-- all of the people I know who drive 500s are a couple old salty fucks who buy out all of the whiskey at my local liquor store and myself.
Contrary to the overdone meme, the 2007 onward Fiats are extremely reliable and low maintenance. If you like the car, and money is the only obstacle, then just save up a little for it-- I got my 500 new for around 5000 CAN -- used ones are probably much less. If you can't manage that, then life management skills should probably come first before vehicle ownership.

I fit better in Japanese cars which is nice though. the only positive about manletism

back to /pol/

Back to ribbit.

I drove one, its great, but the seating position is so weird. Like driving a big rig