My lease is up in a few months (2015 Accord). I'll be getting a new car...

My lease is up in a few months (2015 Accord). I'll be getting a new car. What is Veeky Forums's suggestion based on the given criteria?

>Daily all season in the Northeast
>No gf, no kids, max I ever haul is my briefcase and a thermos
>Self maintenance/tuning limited (I don't have many tools or space to work on much myself)
>Unbiased on country of origin
>Can afford up to ~35k or ~$500/month, would prefer to lease
>Prefer RWD>AWD>FWD
Pic unlreated.

kia stinger
what someone had to

Subaru

Since you're leasing shitty cars, get a Kia Stinger. If it sells well, other makes will start producing cars like it, unlike the incomplete abortions that are the Civic and Camry.

Only if I can debadge it

infiniti g37 coupe

Mazda Miata RF

Get a vespa

>leasing
kys.

bmw 335i 6mt

Mustang GT or Camaro SS

Just buy it out and keep the Accord, it'll last you well over a decade with minimal maintenance
It was a dumb idea to lease an Accord in the first place because it's a car you're supposed to keep for a long time

Miata if youre comfortable with your sexuality, mustang gt if youre not. 370z if youre a weeb with aweful taste. Wrx is always a great choice if youre a cuck and can be seen with 4 doors.

Second.

Option A:
Buy a cheap modern econobox like a civic or mazda 3, then use the remaining money to buy an old shitbox to dick around with like a miata or an e30

Option B:
Buy an old luxury sports car like an e36 or 46 m3 in good condition, then use the remaining ~20k for maintainance and upgrades

Option C:
Buy a mid-tier modern fun car like a wrx or frs and enjoy it for what it is, maybe throw on some upgrades later on

Porsche Cayman S

Lexus RC 350 F Sport. It looks better in person.

bump for similar interest

>It was a dumb idea to lease an Accord
>Leasing = lower taxes than buying
Are you dumb?

Lol wut?

based on the criteria, it sounds like you don't care about cars.

you may as well just get a wheel with 10 different cars that are posted here, spin it and whatever it lands on, lease it. for the most part, the cars will either be fwd or awd, sports cars are the ones more likely to be rwd