Exodus blue is the worst map

nth for fuck off retard

>Coworker in the closed beta claims Titan is super OP and everything else sucks
>Absolutely fucking raping as a Gunslinger Hunter

Dodge is so clutch everytime

>Trials of Osiris: N/A
ded

Wait, shit!

It's The Cauldron. THE CAULDRON. It's not ded yet!

>that one team mate with a negative KD

I'm sorry.

Golden Gun is trash in PvE and the best in PvP, and it's a lot easier to hit people with it, it's like I'm in Australia or something, it's all backwards

I know the D1 system is shit, that's why I've been going on about primary/spec/heavy reload instead on gauntlets, primary/spec/heavy ammo on chestpieces and armor rerolling from fucking TTK (pic related)
but in D1 there is an adequate number of decent looking pieces per slot and any one of those could roll what you're looking for
if you don't have the exact piece, you'd most likely have another decent-looking piece that would have that

again, I was hoping that armor will still be randomized in D2 with ammo being removed (ammo perks being the most difficult to perfect on chest and leg pieces)
this is waay on the other side of the spectrum
fixed models onto fixed stats will stop "customization" and will stop the wanting and playing
why bother if [cool-looking gear] is fixed to something you don't desire, or if [good stat gear] is ugly
too much restrictions

we need this picture updated now. it needs to have Bane in the back at least and captain america, flaming swordsman, and idk

Get me the separate images, and I'll be your photoshop whore.

Since everyone is posting their opinions on the beta, I'll chime in with mine.

As someone who hasn't played the first Destiny, I don't understand what the hubbub is about. Gunplay feels great aside from sidearms, this inverted spire mission is massive, and the section with the mining drills felt great. Supers charge up too slow though. Also, I was never a fan of twitchy shooters like CoD or CSGO, so being able actually run away from engagements I don't feel like I can win, and also being able to bring persistent ones following me to other teammates for team shooting, feels great.

I've played all classes by now. Dawnblade's air dash is great both for running away and catching people off guard, Voidwalker is great in PvE around large groups of enemies, Striker feels absolutely nuts in both PvP and PvE, Sentinel is kind of 'eh' in PvP but really good in PvE, Gunslinger is kind shitty, and Arcstrider makes me feel like the second coming of Darth Maul with a touch of Sidious.

But most of all, I'm impressed with the quality of what was presented. It all felt very crisp, matchmaking seemed to work, and the strike was fun. So I'll likely be getting this game once it launches.

>that one teammate that always picks up power ammo and dies immediately

why does it matter if I'm from reddit?

how did you know I was from reddit?

anons, let's work together

It's also be nice if a drawfag to draw Shaxx teaching some children how to play dodgeball. But I think they all fled /dg/.

You'd be wrong.

Bane.

Oh, you think Light is your ally. But you merely adopted the Light; I was born in it, moulded by it.

youtu.be/3Y75-wJa7MQ

>LOOK AT THEM FALL

Captain America.

>Shaxx saying "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball. And a Fallen grenade."

what should be warlock and hunter. gotta be something iconic
adam with shaxx head, and little guardians. Amanda saying lunch time

Vin Diesel with a flaming sword for Warlock? Might take a lot of work to shoop this image...

I'm thinking Darth Maul for Hunter?

Michael jackson pole dancing

WAIT NO, NEIL GAIMAN WITH A FLAMING SWORD. MUCH BETTER WARLOCK!

i can't think of good fire sword guys

Beat me to it.

these are better. Im good with darth maul, just gotta photoshop his saber blue
this could be back up

Donatello from TNMT as the Hunter, he's the one with the stick

DO IT

Darth Maul.

But then we wouldn't have the Star Wars - Marvel Cinematic Universe combo!

what could be the background?
anyone have good pictures of cities on fire?

Great minds think alike.

Or the Joey version

>not using star wars kid as the poledancer

holy shit. thats perfect. need one with good quality or something

>havent played destiny in 2 years
>decide to play beta
>every single person is with someone else and i get double teamed and die
>shotguns feel a lot weaker
>control map is trash
>striker titan has 2 super abilities for some reason
>beta is significantly less fun than the D1 beta
I fucking hate this yet im gonna keep playing it
Not buying it though

>that video is 13 years old

when we kill Ghaul
we gotta say, "We got him"

here

>play competitive PvP
>full of titans putting Shields up and sitting in each corner of the room

E P I C MEME

BUNGIE YOU DUMB FUCKS WHY CAN'T YOU BALANCE ANYTHING

I'm about to PvP give me a quick rundown on how not to be a shitter in the new mode.

its hard to know where the other team is, so like head towards the middle and your radar will pick them up.
if the entire enemy team is on one side, just go to the other side and plant the bomb.
stick with a buddy buddy system.

WE WUZ TESTUDO N' SHIEEEET

Why the fuck cant you pick your race and gender in the beta?
>exo male titan and warlock
>human female hunter

I think Cayde and Zavala are the only non-humans in the entire Beta, cutscenes included.

Ghaul

how do I get the kinetic smg?

>gotta be something iconic

Darth Maul is fine. We have Palpatine in after all. Let's keep the star wars/marvel trend going.

So now that you can use a hand cannon as a secondary whats the point of a sidearm

At that point you might as well count Ghost too. I was referring to guardians only.

The problem was threefold

1. It wasn't Halo
2. There was a lot of on-disk DLC for Destiny 1. As a huge fan of the original I will still say the first set of DLC was WAY too expensive for what was given
3. Lots of little annoyances. For example to get to the social/hub zone from say, free roam you had to:
Menu out of the zone (Took like 5s to leave) > Load into Orbit > Watch Cutscene of your ship flying into Orbit > Pic the Hub
>Fly/Load into Hub

It looks like Destiny 2 at least fixed a lot of the little things.

Coming from PC it's really fucking weird having to play with aim assist. At the beginning i was constantly fighting with the aim and you just have to learn to let it do the job for you.

Man i can't wait to play this on PC. I'm surprisingly having a blast right now even thought i hate fps on console.

I never played Destiny 1, so i guess that's why i probably don't have the hate that people have.

THANKS KEEP ME POSTED

people hate it cause they never got to play it since it was on console.
now everyone will get to taste

>tfw no /dg/ bf to hold my hand through strikes

; ^;

Tfw no pc to play D2

who /toxic/ here?

NP dude i'll update my blog tomorrow.

I agree

fuck off slut

Question of the day. If Bungie stayed with M$ and made a Destiny game with Halo lore would you play it?

They actually removed Aim Assist on D2. Did you really play the beta?

So after playing the beta, are you gonna main Warlock or Hunter?

no. i want a bf NOW >:^(

Not him but they did tone down the aim assist compared to part 1

Warlock is clearly the best class

destiny 1 was a first experience at this kind of gameplay. it got better as it went and then it went to shit. so I'm hoping D2 will refine everything. i plan on getting both for ps4 and PC for friends on both side. though I'm trying to decide which will be my tryhard platform.
really? I was aiming at someone and another guy got in the way and it kinda moved towards him a bit. i think it still there, just not like D1 like this guy said

I'll be your bf if you gift me a PC

Warlock. Love being a healchad.

Huh. If there's still aim assist, it's small enough that I can barely notice it. Maybe I was just too used to how it was in D1.

Are you being for real? It auto lock the target and you don't even have to aim.

I guess you just have never played an fps on PC to actually feel what is like to play without aim assist.

teamshots

are you tall and strong?
would you put up with my shit?
would you cuddle me when i'm feeling sad?
would you fuck me like a slut when i'm horny as fuck?
would you make slow sweet love to me when i'm feeling passionate?
would you hold my hand?
would you take me on dates?
would you play vidya with me?
would you call me names like "babygirl" "sweety" "babe" etc?

i was a lone wolf in D1 and felt aweesome taking down teams all by myself.
and now I gotta focus on this.
just photoshop traveler with a bane mask.

Yes, but not with you lmao

>Hunters whining that they are somehow underpowered
>Hunters, the character with the low cooldown omnidirectional movement ability that removes aim assist from them so they can play sloppily and still escape, that also removes tracking grenades such as axion bolt from them
>Hunters the characters with fucking golden gun
>Hunters, the character with the best air movement option because it lets you change multiple vectors while still firing your weapon
>Hunters, the character with a fucking ranged melee

What are these idiots smoking

>even traps wants chads
Sigh...

Faster TTK on paper. Theoretically, Hand Cannons live at short-mid(20-30ish meters) and Sidearms are only good inside of like ten to fifteen meters.

Sidearms are weird for sure though. Not sure what I think about them in D2.

Has anyone dealt with someone who criticizes the game? What do you guys do in that instance?

No, but i can be your friend :3

Only the first condition is a chad quality

it's done

>I like jumping on top of people and firing on them while in the air in close quarters
Sidearm
>I like strafing out in close quarters to damage race people
SMG

Yeah, I just went back and checked. There's some aim assist there. It's just way less pronounced than D1's. Sorry, user.

Call them entitled and toxic.

Bruh, that's the most important part that's why she asked first

Listen to their points, offer potential counter points, have a constructive conversation, and remember that at the end of the day everyone has different preferences/things they want out of the game.

:^)

I think the letters should be smaller and less spaced but i like it

why does the traveler wear a mask?
to steal your light
if I pulled it off, will you die?
it'll be extremely baneful
you're a big guy
for you