ITT post dream cars that you WILL own some day

ITT post dream cars that you WILL own some day.

Other urls found in this thread:

payscale.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someday.
someday.

some day

shouldn't be too hard luckily

Relatively doable, hard to justify to the family but

I wanna drive what rich rednecks drove in the 70s.

Patrician taste.

Are these things going up or down in price? I remember 5 or so years ago the prices were fucking obscene.

idk man but personally i think they are one of the most inflated prices in the jdm market

probably not much of a dream car for most people, but for a poor slav its hard to get

Those light fixtures make it look derped

If i didnt live in an apartment right now with no garage id buy one right now.

thank god they are too much work for most idiot tuner kids so the good ones in japan havent been picked over too much

a guy can dream!

You posted it

lmao you can buy an S15 in Japan for like 7-8 grand in good condition

Once I have a real job and stop investing in my Skyline, I'll buy one.

There are two in really good condition near me owned by the same guy. I hope he or whoever gets them keeps them clean for a few years.

They go for about 15k kangaroo bucks and up here, they also won performance car of the year from Motor in about 03 from memory.

>tfw by the day you are able to afford one, politicians would have banned all non electric cars off the roads

Aye, hopefully they'll still be allowed on club runs, tracks etc. Be a sad day if they get deleted all together

Drift tax. Cheaper just to import yourself. Well, to the states at least. Don't know how Aussieland works. Picked my 92 GTSt up for $9,300 ameridongs.

They sold S14/S15's as 200sx's here but hadn't sold Skylines for years so they're mostly jdm.

Someday.

>caring about what the rules
First of all, banning person driven cars is going to take many many decades because they have to be phased in. It's also going to take a shitload of time for self driving cars to leave the cities and come out to rural areas, so a lot of people will be safe for a while.
Hopefully, because cops won't be needed anymore after all cars become autonomous, underground racing clubs form and a black market for parts, gas, and cars develops. How fuckin cool would that be?

this or an E30

He's talking about ev cars, theres already a few cities which have dates for the end of ICE on the roads.

Also, seen the cost of Evo's lately? One sold locally to me for just under 150k ausbucks.

V8 Amazon.

>slicks
>gravel
Sweden yes

One fucking day...

Gotchya. Still, it's going to be a while before they come out to the countryside. We just don't have the infrastructure to support a ton of electric cars.
And yeah, they are going up. I saw an Evo for 40,000 burger bucks.

always wanted this literal engine on wheels. Considering the basic pack costs lest than $25k i assume it's possible

excellent taste to do sik skidz on gravel

V-Spec II N1s are already rare as hell, as a burger it’s almost impossible for me to get one

There's a lot of cars I really like but I want to own a R32 one of these days.

Fuck Jay Leno for making these increase in price

This, or a DR30 RS Turbo

lel

I’m in college for software engineering hoping to make 100-150k a year and all that’s keeping me going is the promise to myself that I will buy this when I get my first software engineering job

already own mine

tasteless weeb

Based. Own a 1999 v70 myself - literally same feel

my man

Early Celica gets me rock fucking hard. It WILL be mine.

don't even need a good example as I want to wrench wrench wrench

Forgot image

Gotta love the turd gen, God bless Chevy for making the 350 virtually identical so we can get rid of the useless 305 without fucking with it too much. I want one bad.

ah, I see you're a man of culture aswell

Well I came in my pants, Good job

I know a guy who has this Alfa, 200 bhp and turbo. Very stiff. Great car.

Gets me hard even though I know not a lot about them, and being in EU I dont even kno if they are legal here.
Pain to import.

But if I migrate who knows..

i will

Dunno man...

I was a lways a car guy and I predicted a lot of trends especially E30s and 190E's but now I dont want them since they are normie tier cars... Even my sister wants one and her bf wants one.
E30 was my dream car since my senpai had few... And I had detailed drawings of what Id do to one decade ago.

Now its just an overpriced EURO ae86.

I hate that.

I predict E39 will come soon in style though its big so it wont get that much traction.

Anyways this is a good answer, just put some sport hydro on it (custom made) and naturally aspirated high revving V8. I dont like the turbo response. Any turbo car in AC is nightmare to drive.

Honestly any car that makes me smile is good car. Newer miatas might be cheaper in few years, woud get one of those prolly.

I know it has to be a stick shift with as little Tesla in it as possible.

Something organic that makes sounds and communicates with you on the primal level.

Prolly a 90s or late 80s early 00's car.
It will be something that is not usually modded since I have to stand out.

Sure they're legal, in the worst case you need to get euro tail lights and euro approved tires and headlight units, that's it.

Thats nice, though parts must be much harder to get. It just wouldnt look the part here imo.

looks like anime on wheels

Yeah I had the V6 L, loved it but that one is the 240bhp V6 AWD variant.

>when I get my first software engineering job

lol. you'll be lucky to make 50k first job out of college.

The T-tops are a must.

what the fuck fantasy world are you living in? holy shit, im a CS major and id be extremely happy with 60k

>mfw I really wanted a 912

I already own a notch thats swapped Levin but I have always wanted a Levin hatch and they are getting god damn expensive

I feel you on an emotional level

You only want one because Sun Kang bought one and now everyone wants one

Trust me, you don’t want one. They’re a total PITA to work on

bugeye wrx sti or mk1b aw11 sc or stock honda crx si

with a turbo 1zz or a high comp 2zz

save up for a new engine head every so often. They notoriously crack easily. excellent taste though, friend

ill make this car mine. maybe ill turbo it, maybe ill keep it stock, but all I want is an nb miata or na miata. hopefully I can get a summer job next summer to make enough money so I can buy one myself now that I have my drivers permit at 19.

Either this or a B110 Datsun is going to happen. I need it.

appreciating the retro celica love ITT

they are fantastic cars overlooked mostly because the later gens are so much more iconic
but honestly if i had to choose between an st-165 and an a20 i'd go a20 all day

Probably the most realistic dream car that I'll be interested in owning.

Either in red like this, or I'd accept a shitted up with the S1-like white/yellow paint scene.

maybe not a spirit r type a, but definitely an fd3s

Its AWD as well.

Lol I have 1 of those.

I have a 65 sedan, but my dream is the SS.

I wish...

This one is pretty great too. Saw one at my local classic car museum and ive been in love since

good now i know which ones to invest in

>100-150k
yeah maybe in 20 years in, most new grads with no experience usually get a desk jockey job making 50-60k a year.

>investing in a depreciating asset decades before the thread participants are in a financial position to buy the cars
>investing in cars now that are already well known by lots of other people too, so the value is already established

I'm gonna look at one this sunday. 80 thousand miles

the berlinetta was supposed to be euro inspired

>I’m in college for software engineering hoping to make 100-150k a year
I don't get any locality bonus for where I live and I started at $54k/yr w/ a signing bonus.

I hit 70 something after 5 years, and I went over 6 figures when I hit 10 years.
These salaries are established by the company according to the current market for talent based upon where I live and my actual career as a software developer.

If you want to really know what you'd likely get paid, put your shit in here: payscale.com/

Worth 101k, gg

>Install intercooler
>Profit
Literally that easy.

Alternatively you could not be a faggot and swap in an EJ for twice the power and eight times the reliability.

At least you have good taste. I have mine coming in quarter 1 of 2018. went with b5 blue to match my 2016 b5 blue hellcat

no kid i do really want this, or any other extremely small/kei car like the BMW Isetta or Messerschmitt

Although to be honest I am not too sure if I will manage to save enough to catch up with the price increase. It seems like whenever I discover some cool retro thing I want it jumps up in price.

Alternatively the BMW 850 is a dream car too but it will probably not be much cheaper right?

>could have picked up a Varietta for AU$17K
>got a ute instead because it's more practical

Sometimes, you gotta just kick reason to the curb.

It may be a poorfags dream but hey, I already fulfilled my dream and got one of my own. It may be a N/A base model but its mine, and I love literally every second I'm behind the wheel.