/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>["Nero Fest ~Colosseum of Victory~"]
Event Period: July 25, 2017 (Tue) 4:00 ~ August 03, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Fight through various Servants and rise to victory in this tournament!
Event Limited Rewards: 5* Nightless Rose CE
Nero Fest Pickup Summon Period - Rated up Servants include:
5* Altera
4* Nero Claudius
3*s Gaius Julius Caesar and Romulus
General info: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php

>[Nintendo Switch ver. "Fate/EXTELLA" Release Celebration Campaign]
Campaign Period: July 20, 2017 (Thu) 07:00 ~ July 27, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44369

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] Emulation got blocked with the new update (1.2.0)
- Voucher Distribution ended for players that started the game after July 20. If you started playing before, you can claim your SR voucher until the 27th. Pick up ends August 03
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2017/07/19/esports-tv-ratings-arent-great-except-for-candy-crush/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2nd for ALTERA!

anyone know?

>friend requests with kanji in their name
Are there actual 11 players or are these just maximum weebs?

I want to impregnate the Nitocris!

Every thread until we get Astolfo

POST MEDUSA

Is this anyone else?

HOW DO I GET MORE AP FOR CHADEA GATE

Who /183quartz/ here?

Haven't tried it, did you download FGO?

Drink up MY BROS

There are probably Japs out there that started playing the NA version considering NA got a significantly better start than JP.

Your credit card

apples or quartz

By doing nothing

Add me :(

but why, considering the complete dearth of content compared to the nip version?

i tried to after following the unrooting process, it just immediately closes.

>level 60 Gil

ewww no

No. I can't get any 3* from FP gacha other than that fat fuck saber.

Does Jalter depend too much on being babysitted by waver/merlin with fragment 2030s?

Like, if you don't have those OP shitters would it be better to gamble quartz on ozymandias instead? since hes guaranteed to always have his 64% attack/40% def buffs vs jeannes reliance on star generator CEs/star generating bitches?

tfw I first got the game I didn't know how to phantasm so I fed martha to herself instead of upgrading phantasm..

I fell for that trap once, it ain't happening again

How long did it take China to finish up season 1? Wondering how long it will take for us to catch up.

What do I play now that FGO NA is ded, since it's not making enough money?

Found out about the filter

>waver, herc, redman, martha
>no 5* CEs
How fucked I'm?

any free cheat apk yet? I feel shit trying to grind.

FOR ROME

PSA: Let's help each other fill our Pokedexs by slapping our Spiritron Portrait on a support and bringing each other to battle!
...Dunno how I found a Karnafag before a Gilfag

2 more hit by memu stuff, 2 free slots

Have kaleido lancelot, saber and random newbie friendly stuff

never again, blame /fgog/.

>12000$ a day
>when bandwidth costs maybe 20 bucks a day and those 3 shithead translators are making barely more than minimum wage

how do i know you're a memucuck?

Real mobile GOTY.
This shit gets like 10 million a day worldwide

you arent fucked at all i will however suggest rolling scats banner for 2030 when it comes around in 2~ months until then you can just use 4* ones and the freebie extella one that gives 3 crit stars

I know you get rewards from clearing stages in Nerofest but do the regular enemies still drop their normally associated items(like feathers from amazons) or do they only drop medals? If they do drop their old stuff are they higher than normal?

what did /fgog/ do? I just remember everyone losing their shit when the chinese guy stop doing it.

Would've thought that that game would've died like Farmville already by now

Stop posting your dumb edits you faggot, my neighbours are already sleeping.

The fake can't never surpass the original. Now go merge with /fgog/ like you are always supposed to be. We promised we won't discriminate

i dont get it... what kind of micro transactions can they even have for a game like that?
"pay 1 dollar to clear the board!!"
"pay 1 dollar for the timer to pause!!"
shit like that?

They can drop regular mats and do so at better rates than the shitty dailies because there are more of things that actually drop stuff.

峠岬 here, maximum weeb

Reminder that Candy Crush is the most viewed esbord on television, dotards and leaguebabs can't even compete.

>/fgog/ is still trying to lure faggots

NA game could be removed from market and we still wouldn't merge with you fags

Yeah, and the obvious pay one dollar to play more

Gotcha, thanks. I need like 15 fucking feathers. Hope it isn't a pain in the ass to get them.

Something like that, but worse. Pay a dollar for a few extra turns or to get something to destroy a single piece, that sort of thing.

Yandere Mashu is a cute.

Exactly
Pay 2$ to get 5 more moves

>12000$ a day
It's 40k, but this is a bad thing, it was 50k a day ago.

>paying money for mobile game and not getting any waifus out of it
ill never understand it how people buy that kind of shit

Don't spok me kirei

NOOOOOO
You are not supposed to split from us. We are supposed to be the most active thread on this Veeky Forums. Why do you betray us /alter/bros?

Basically the farther you get in game the harder it becomes to the point it's impossible to actually clear it. You either have to depend on luck or buy bonuses and lives to clear the levels.

>40k when theres no banner
it only makes sense that the game generates serious money when there are good banners up and generate total shit when theres no banner

I don't know, people have different priorities in life. Some version of Candy Crush supposedly had some sort of girl characters, I think.

>Candy Crush is the most viewed esbord on television
Who the fuck translates candy crush on tv?

Jesus fucking christ. All of a sudden this shit ass gotcha seems like slightly less highway robbery.

Frustration and spite mostly.

Can servants resist and go against command seals?

>archer
>uses swords

Post gaysex

>How long did it take China to finish up season 1?
What? China's not up to Camelot yet; they won't be getting to EoR for a while

>using bows
laughingprotectionfromarrows.jpg

This. That number will double start of Nerofest, die down a little halfway into it and go back to 30-40k when it's over

If their magic resist is high enough I believe yes.

the fuck did you expect? gilfag banner literally just ended.

wait for tamamo/scat(and 2030) promos

156 days until christmas

What did she say, /fgoa/?

Kids, women, and old people.

You don't have to depend on anything.

The game content isn't even hard to do, you can use literal meme teams and beat everything anyways, it just requires some more effort.

JeannuAlt + crits is basically Easy mode because you just slap buster cards and the enemy dies in a few turns.

Don't overthink that you NEED the Op characters to beat the game. Remember that this isnt even a competitive game and you are just here to watch your waifu change clothes and do cute animations.

Yes. It depends on who the servant is, and what the order is. Vague or broad orders are easier to resist than a specific one. If you ever used a Command Seal on Spartacus to tell him to do anything he would probably ignore it to kill you for being an oppressor because Mad Enhancement EX

Read UBW and watch as Seiba resists Caster commands spells

>The fake can't never surpass the original
I am triggered beyond belief right now

Who here has the Karna CE?
Please respond, this is important for our pokedexes.

No, but they can go around them and find loopholes. For example, you can use a command seal to tell your servant to not perform any actions that would directly cause your death. They could opt instead to create some kind circumstance where you would die from an environmental hazard.

Of course Medea is an exception to the rule because Rule Breaker

>2017
>triggered at Plato

Went on Vacation for a few days and just got back. Should I bother updating the apk or just wait until nerofest since my login streak is kill anyways?

No. Have this cute bromance instead.

>And so l squeeze the mayonnaise onto the egg
>Mayonegg

It's not gay if it's clay.

Magic resistance is more a threshold than a reduction, and they come from the holy grail itself which is immeasurably powerful. To resist a command, it needs to go against their beliefs or morals, be extremely vague, or overly broad.

At least log in if you haven't gotten Extella bonus

But I don't want scat, I want sexy lolis like jack and shuten

Faker? You're not even good enough to be my fake.

Or you could not be a fucking tertiary and read the goddamn VN, wherein Saber expressly is able to resist Command Seals because of her Magic Resist.

filthy dumb tertiary scum

What are the best craft essences to roll for that aren't out yet excluding 2030? Do people still use Kaleidoscopes and Formalcrafts in JP?

Fuck if I know
venturebeat.com/2017/07/19/esports-tv-ratings-arent-great-except-for-candy-crush/amp/
When I used to play CC, there was a trick where you can bypass the stamina restriction by just changing the phone's time forward, but of course everything else had to be paid.

>tfw i lost my only decent account with an altera on it
just kill me

jack the ripper please put on a skirt

>login streak is kill
why even live?

>chinas been out since october 2016
>still no camelot
>that means the jalter banner, merlin banner and ozymandias unlock is literally 1 year away for us americucks

kill me bros, kill me.

I dunno man, seems like a trap. Some about this image seems off. Can quite put my finger on it

I heard CCC is long as fuck, not as long as original but close.

Magikarp Jump had the same trick, I wonder if they updated the game once again