[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt
prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Streamlink: streamlink.github.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

>How to get good
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6ls8t6Hsw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

VP v. Gambit final please?

rate my meme team

nbk
shox
kennys
apex
bodyy

is he cheating or what? what is "sam"?
If he's cheating how the fuck are you stuck in Supreme? truly only silvers cheat

why are we still here
just to suffer?
every night
I can feel my guardian
and my edward
even my seized
the team I've lost
the comrades I've lost
wont stop hurting
its like they're all still there
you feel it too don't you?
I'm going to make them give back my past
>it's not just them, the whole scene wants you to retire
>you'll have to join up with gambit, build that team of yours one more time

Goddamn TaZ shouldn't show up with those cocaine eyes.

Needs more facial hair.

how BIG is ""her"" dick?

early for s1mple is a tragic hero

What's the deal with the eagle. I don't know much about Poland, but when I was there over the summer, I joined a skinhead gang for the night to beat up a bunch of shitskins, because word on the street was they were harassing women/

Post pics of cs teams having dinner

Alright so heres a text that will hopefully explain to you why you are fucking clueless when it comes to Gambit.

Since April the month where Gambit got second place at cs_summit only losing against SK Gaming in a Bo5. Now at summit they shit on Liquid the team that had just acquired the BEST IGL NA has had since sgares disappeared. They also defeated OpTic Gaming who were on fire this tournament who had btw beaten the C9 who looked to actually win it all with brax. Except for OpTics map pick, Gambit masterfully controlled the pace over the two maps and were in the drivers seat on their way to the finals. There they face an SK Gaming who came from the winners bracket so they already had the one map advantage. There they face in a Bo5 against one of the deepest map pools in CS History. This was also the first tournament that SK would win in their run of becoming the number 1 team once again so thats expected that Gambit would lose. Then in Austin they breeze through their group, shitting on HR who had the Starladder top 4 finish fresh in their mind. Then they play G fucking 2 in a Bo3. A top 4 team in the world. A team that would go on to win EPL S5 against SK (the only tournament that SK havent won since summit). They would beat them in a Bo3 no less. Then they breeze through Immortals and win the entire tounament. Then 2 months later they play in DHS and sure they finish 5th-6th but there they manage to beat a C9 who would literally a few days later make top 4 at ECS and then 2nd place in ESL One Fucking Cologne. There they lose to fnatic who were hot during the whole tournament (and I personally think OP is also underrating fnatic). fnatic btw would go on to get 2nd place and smashing SK on Overpass.

cheating doesn't make you a hero

>like I never get why would the polish people be greatly proud of being polish and at the same time being poor & washing themselves in a bowl.
goes for every third world country tbhfam

blind nationalistic pride yet live in shit countries

electing shit governments

woah, skadoodle is up there with the best players
gj ska on top1 deaths, showing everyone that NA CS is not a joke anymore

reminder that /ourguys/ will tear astralis a new one

>Be a shitty kid with attitude problems
>Make your team implode
>But at least I got those sick stats to back me up!
Just like that brainlet aimer in MM who thinks he understands shit about CS because he is topfragging

In terms of LAN performances, Gambit have been pretty quiet but excluding DHS which may just have been the anomaly, theyve been really good at their most recent LAN events. Then you factor in, what theyve been doing. What theyve been doing is getting together and going under the radar only to pull out all the good stuff for the major. Same thing happened a the last major. They win DHW, then they go quiet. Then theres people like you doubting why theyre legends and some were using Gambit as an example as to why the legends system sucks. Then they pull out all the good shit at the major and then make legends. And thats exactly whats happening here. So after Austin and summit, Gambit are pretty quiet (well except for DHS but thats only one LAN in like 2 months). People then start talking shit about Gambit LITERALLY just because theyve been inactive. They bootcamp and get together. Then if all goes well they pull out everything that theyve been developing for the past few months at the major and that gets them at least a major spot.

Notice that I dont talk about online results as Gambit have always been shit online, even when they were fresh off top 8 in Atlanta or after winning Austin. Ping is one issue. AdreN was even notorious for being a bad online player a few years ago just because of his shit ping. But then at LANs he was dominating. Theres a reason why most self respecting analyst gives little to no attention to online performances.

Cucks try to make being patriotic seem lame.

I can confirm MissHarvey has a ~14cm penis.
Surprised she looks so good, but then again she started hormones when she was 15 so...

delete this shit right now

>acting like cs is deeper than getting headshots
lmao

we need to steal this biz meme and edit this guy in that pick

CS is literally about clicking heads lmao, good luck taking a bombsite without any player dying

Frags win games bitch, deal with it.

>tomato boy thought he could beat virtus plow

post your face when grand final will be casted by Cummler & HenryG & Nigger

cummler, because he got so much ""hate"" lately, so he needs that "semmler appreciation thread"
henry, because he actually played CS
and Nigger, because he's a nigger and for the memes

I really don't like that keyboard ad. I will never buy a keyboard from them.

>tfw poles are degenerate retards
>at the same time they refuse to get cucked by the EU unlike supposedly first world white countries

I don't get it.

>>tfw poles are degenerate retards
I don't know shit about Poland. Why are they "degenerate retards"?

bullshit, she's not mtf

we may be degenerate but we're us and not the west

>mfw Semmler is the TobiWan of CSGO

this, s1mple will prove that in the grand final

People call every slav country "degenerate retards" or "third worlders" and yet we are smart enough to not get cucked by niggers and sandniggers like the "amazing countries" germany, sweden, murica

Because supporting your team while under influence of alcohol apparently is a degenerate thing to do.

>be navi
>kick your IGL for a star player
>star player fullfills his role and then some
>turns out the rest of the team sucks and kicking the IGL wasn't all that smart of a move
>somehow it's the star player's fault the team isn't getting results despite being literally a tier above any other player in the team
epic

they haven't embraced cultural enrichment

What's the script for this tournament lads?

On top of being slavs, they're also one of the stupidest slavs statistically. Like really fucking stupud on average, not even joking. At least they're white and patriotic.

Brazilians win

I really hope that Gambit beat Asstrails :(

Kek, I went to middle and highschool with her, I ain't no transophobe or shit, I even find it kinda cute

it was perfectly fine until valve did the coaching rule making starix irrelevant

>Falling for the brainlet logic that destroys everyteam that gets too arrogant
>When Astralis, Gambit and SKancer are the most tactical teams nowadays and the best ones
Aim is not consistent forever, eventually you will slump, eventually the opponent will have a better day than you, but keep forcing that shit theory that aim alone wins you games

We can see how Fnatic and Envy are doing right now

AFREN BRUV LMAO

LADA SEDAN

Wait did the crowd just disappear?

>hating the only team full of attractive, fit young men

>imt
>not getting the plow up their monkey buttholes

also
>beating astralis ever

>tfw going to Germany for university in september
>only thing I've seen on the internet and the media is Germany being 90% libcucks getting bent over by shitskins

Any germanbros in here? Tell me it's not as bad as it seems. I really don't wanna have to kill a shitskin terrorist and be jailed for the rest of my life.

FAVELAS OUT

Leave the cucks to me.

>comparing hacking pro league to normie MM

Fuck off

beer is sold outside of arena

are you ready for the danish tight boipussies to get spread?

It takes a literal 5 second google search to debunk your inane statement. But sure have your (You).

>boohoo crowd wasn't allowed to stay after midnight
>it's 15:04 and they're already gone

The absolute state of CS:GO.

depends where you're going to go

ex6tence
pronax
MSL
karrigan
zeus

all brain no aim super major winning team right here

It amazes me every time some brings EPIC IQ STATISTICS

Except that it doesn't, and I've been to Poland, and worked with poles for years. I'm sorry, but you're degenerates.

what the FUCK where is the crowd?

Zeus has no brain either senpai

>Hobbit and Dosia

How do two opposing extremes of human physical characteristics just happen to play on the same CSGO team...

The audience knows there's going to be an hour delay because of tech issues. They're just getting some food.

The crowd will come back for the game, right?

RIGHT?

got any of that source to back your shit up?

>my view of reality is defined by /pol/ memes
hello retardo

As opposed to what kind data? Some random retard on /csgog/. Oke

>Not being a minority claiming to be a chiropractic so you can grope white woman in public
youtube.com/watch?v=E6ls8t6Hsw0

Ulm. Bringing my favorite Ulm mug I've had for over 10 years too.

There are bottomfraggin "smart" in game leaders in abundance so really just take your pick.

Karrigan has no strats.

will device be as blatant today as he was yesterday?Gambit might be toast

wh

PRAISE KEK
PROUD CITIZEN OF KEKISTAN

"frags" don't matter when you're winning the team the round stupid
fuck

No kind of data, you cannot easily measure a "wisdom" of group of 30 million people and compare it to other groups, but of course it's easier to consider yourself some kind of an elite which needs to englighten stupider ones

>Aim is not consistent forever, eventually you will slump, eventually the opponent will have a better day than you
true. if that happens then you go out of the tournament like sk did

>some people are stupid
but that's true everywhere you go

And for Poland it's true that way more than some are stupid.

>"my anecdotal life story is way more reliable than international studies"

please.

>and worked with poles for years
huh, you must be pretty smart to work with these stupid poles FOR YEARS

yeah astralis and sk don't have any good aimers at all, yep
and gambit is nowhere near their level

I want to smash Kjaerbye's boipucci

>It's another midget grandpa trying to act young again episode
>It's another rerun

this kjarbey looks like my female cousin
getting a boner

>ayy let me use my superior strats to walk into empty bombsites and do sick smoke defuses without ever having to headshot anyone

fukken GOTEM

You'd be surprised how difficult is to manage literal retards. It's like being in charge of a kindergarten.

>not understanding how averages work
>confusing it with median
you definitely are subhuman

no, you're just awfuly biased

>wins
lol who cares
this isn't cod retard

>Implying the individual level of Fnatic/G2 isn't miles ahead of SK or Astralis
Oh yea, but Coldzera gets setup to get those 3 kill and its all credit to his insane gamesense and aim amirite?

spotted the Bernie voter everyone

ulm is very nice
you wont see any savages ulm and the southern german states are overall very cultured. Just dont visit NRW (dortmund) thats the melting pot for arabs and white trash

instead you're importing north koreans
good job

THE ETERNAL BOTTOM FRAGGER SPOTTED

I'd be offended by the truth if I was polish too. It's only natural. I don't blame you, but just be honest with yourselves.

IF you are going to write "stupidest slavs """statistically"""" then yeah of course I will bring up meme IQ tests. Fighting fire with fire.