CRAWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIN

CRAWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIN

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAAL!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eCiFO7qV54E
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/volvo-xc60-joins-nsw-police-highway-patrol-ranks/news-story/49399f5932c4c48ad9d4307fe4970c61
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Commodore#Fourth_generation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CRAWLINGGGGG IN MY CRAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRL

youtu.be/eCiFO7qV54E

Is that Chevrolet SS? What a pos. Good riddance.

FUCK YOU CUNT

>"Heh, that so mate? Hold Still will ya"

LETS FACKEN GLASS HIM

WHO HERE THINK THAT THE NEXT COMMODORE THAT IS REALLY A RE BADGED OPEL WILL BE SHIT

>holden shutting down
Do you guys at least have chevy there now?

IT ALREADY IS

i made a thread did you see the prices?

It was literally 55k for a VXR which isnt even a V6 TT its n/a

absolute fucking joke
Nope, still a grey import and converted from LHD starting last year

No, not really but we have these.

We got the Ford Mustang...

>THAT IS REALLY A RE BADGED OPEL

But every Commodore has been a rebadged Opel.......

lies we have a volvo here in nsw

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/volvo-xc60-joins-nsw-police-highway-patrol-ranks/news-story/49399f5932c4c48ad9d4307fe4970c61

Cant remember what other states have

why not keep selling them as rebadged Peugeots?

In Vic, it's the Chrysler 300 and BMW 5 series.

>Volvo

aren't the newer ones made by chinks?

>coppers cant get new commodores anymore
>instead of going to ford or importing from america they just get some V6 camrys
BIG LEL

Maybe in Queensland.

>every commodore is a rebadged Opel

Suck it up, m8. Blame your kinds for not buying them enough.

ofc they are.

dont give a shit it wont affect my old bomb either what did you mean by this?
Why because we like the old holdens ? Get fucked shit taste seppo

You do realize the government basically suffocated car making here in imports? You are even worse than us for Tariffs

Name one that isn't

Not that it will be a bad car per se but it will basically be a poor man's Audi and completely undeserving of the Commodore name with nothing to differentiate it from the multitude of other cars in its class.

It's not shutting down they've always sold badge engineered GM vehicles only difference is that's all they'll be doing now

Well, you guys sold Holden to GM. Get stuffed, arselickers.

>Launched in 2006 after GM's 2003 abandonment of their last European rear-drive sedan, the Opel Omega, the VE is the first Commodore model designed entirely in Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Commodore#Fourth_generation

>designed one car once ever
>based it off the old Opel anyway
>it wasn't worth the expense which is why GM is going back to the Opel

If you were trying to prove some kind of point, I don't think it worked...

Matter of the fact is, if those tariffs and car manufacturing subsidies GM and Ford love oh so much disappeared tomorrow, US car making would follow not long after, no sane country tears down car import tariffs and expects their automotive industry to survive, which is why ours did it, easier in their eyes to let the chinks make them.

THIS.

Funny thing is we literally GAVE mitsubishi, toyota, ford, holden and tonnes of other companies BILLIONS of tax breaks and $$$ and they all still took it and left anyway.

Fuck them, i hope america gets done next.

The car was designed and built in Australia. It was not a badge of an Opel, don't move the goal posts

You guys are just bogans who voted for a wombat to fuck ya up. :^) No fun car for ya cunts

>30 years of rebadged Opels
>10 years of giving it a go yourself
>doesn't work
>back to rebadged Opels
>"WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS HOLDEN SELLING REBADGED OPELS??!?!??!?!?!"

I think that's the crux of the issue.

Good time to point out that Holden basically spearheaded the design of the Zeta platform for GM's large cars.

BECAUSE WE MADE THOSE REBADGED OPELS YOU STUPID FAGGOT

Germany only made them up until 2003

we made them until 2006 and made them on aussie shores from 1990
We literally designed it.

Same with Ford Mustang Gen 1 but we never got credit for it.

Same with the home grown falcon

Then that's all the proof you need.

All the Media smokescreen about Unions, being too expensive to subsidize and not being able to compete in the global market are all symptoms of a progressive degrading of protections that kept Holden, Ford and the other car makers alive, like i said, any other western country who doesn't pay their workers in grains of rice per hour (South Korea, Thailand etc) has Protectionist policies much worse then ours ever were, yet for the last few decades a few select figures have been making us self flagellate about not being competitive enough, so we opened out market to the world, the most disgusting thing is that since tariffs were taken down, Thailand has refused to do the same for us while drowning out our market with cheaper imports.

>Thailand has refused to do the same for us while drowning out our market with cheaper imports.
its funny you meantion this because free trade agreements never benefit us, only china, thailand, usa, eu etc.

>we made them

Who made them? Greeks, vietnamese and Australians illiterate enough to call them vietmanese....

The VF is a great car. Australia just isn't a big enough market, and GM didn't want them to sell in America.

It was made to do this.

Of course they don't, they benefit the corporations, all trade agreements are designed to lower the costs, which means buttfucking the richer countries

We where never rich we just got propped up by a property and mining boom that flatlined 5 years ago

Why didn't Americans buy Chev SS?
Do Americans hate RWD hoonsaloons?

holden made terrible cars for uneducated morons. glad to see this brand burning in a fire, good riddance.