>Current Gacha
SSR Chikage, SR Fuu and Tamako
SSR Takashima pickup

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/153750615/#q153753426
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All hail Sumi's twin peaks.

Please Shinju-sama, bless my pulls on the upcoming banner.
Can you link the archive post? I'm curious to see what the community thought of it.

Please give me Takashima.
It's all I'm asking for.

>Utanon stronk.
>Why is Wakaba so unpopular, both in this and her overall ranking? I prefer Shiratori sure, she's great, but Wakaba's not that bad. I like her.

Those were the only two replies that the post got.

There was a discussion about why was Wakaba so unpopular compared to others, but much later in the thread. 12 hours later to be exact.

>desuarchive.org/a/thread/153750615/#q153753426

I'm the one who couldn't find it, but I found this while I was searching for it instead. It had only been two days since the chapter was released. Yusha Fan Neurosis Syndrome is real.

People started to panic with chapter 4 when thr translator didn't appear that same day. We got spoilered because the first few chapter were translated the very same day.

In fact NoWaYu Ch.1 was dumped and translatated by the same user at the same time as soon as it became available in baidu and JJ made the PDF around an hour and a half later.

I'd prefer Hinata's caste towers if they weren't so damn well defended.

It's crazy how we've managed to last this long, despite how niche and non-existent the community is outside of here, even through content draughts

This series has just pulled me in so deep and I can't get out of this hole. Not that I want to.

I even started writing something for it. Someone save me from this hell.

>NoWaYu debuted (almost) 2 years ago
Where has time gone?

>spoiler
If its not Adult Gin getting married to self-insert-san and having kids, you're doing it wrong.

You're so traumatised by it that your sense of time is warped.

It's actually a light hearted one-shot of what if Wakaba actually got to become a fairy and ended up being Sonoko's.

We used to alternate translating Nowayu, me and another user.
I don't recall why I took so long with 4, but 6 was the last one I did because I stopped being a neet and having so much free time on my hands.
And yet people stepped in and took over and still delivered every month.
I don't think it's a coincidence that we've survived this long. You all are true Yuusha.

>spoiler
Don't forget to post it in /u/ if there are no boys involved.

What a great fandom. Thanks for the work you did back then.

>9%
Wow, that's even worse than I (mis)remembered it being. 12% would be kind in comparison.

Maybe 12% was the end result.

You may want to try Sonoko's down the block then, her safe vaults aren't very well guarded since they're busted.

Would Tougou even be able to control herself with a tiny Yuuna?

Just realized this isn't in the doc.
Rank 5 15% ATK and Push Resist +500

Oh my, just realized that the birthday event has an expert mode. I am not ready

It's good to hear you guys are still around, I actually thought you lost interest in the series and stopped visiting the threads at some point. That makes me wonder just how many translators this fanbase actually has; between you, MajiYuusha and the occasional other TL guys it has to be just short of ten, which is pretty amazing for a fandom that probably consists of less than 200 people.

SSR Tougoumom when?

Chikage banner when? I think I will dump some bucks for her and Utanon, they need some love after all.

4 and a half hours and it'll be Chikage+Takashima banner. Gun-chan's leader skill(+30% attack to purples) looks like it'd pair amazingly with SSR Sonoko.

>+30% to purples
>Farmed swimsuit C-Shadow on another purple
>Own SSR Gun-chan
>Friend Gun-chan
>+60% Attack
>Forget about boss damage reduction shields and getting type advantage ever again.

Crit Rate for Yuusha = CritStat + FavorableMatchupCritBuff / WeightModifier * RankDifferenceModifier

So if I'm reading this right, if your crit stat is sufficiently high you should be able to crit constantly while ignoring RankDifferenceModifier. Since the only reason bosses are hard to crit is their high rank, you should theoretically be able to keep bosses constantly stunned and never able to hurt you?

I'm thinking double Gin leaders, R Tougou and R Fuu supports, and crit fairies.

Weight=Push, right? Is it talking about the weight modifier for yourself, or the enemies? Takashima has deceptively high crit rate if the former, given she's got S rank Push.

Whoever translated 踏ん張り as push either needs to relearn Japanese or English. It's crit/knockback resistance, how difficult it is for enemies to crit when attacking you.

"Planting"
Because it's how well they plant their feet.
Also because flowers are plants.

Then what's weight? Is it the same thing? I'm seeing under "Letter Ranks" that the thing listed as "Push" on the cards section, is weight instead. Someone should clear that up, if it's the case.

Who's gonna /pullwithme/ tonight for Gun-chan and Takashima?

Added to doc

Me me me

If anyone is kind enough to also translate Fuu's and Tamako's skills so I can add them to the doc that would be great. I know people don't care about SRs as much but I want the doc to be as complete as possible

Me. It's just going to end up in disappointment but I'm going to hope for the best.

Good luck. Maybe the Shinju-sama be with us and have mercy.

I would be happy with either so I think my chances aren't completely terrible

I'll share my pull .webm as usual.

Are you on a phone or emulator? If phone, what do you use to make em?

Speaking of this image, I wonder when it's going to show up. Same for the pool Natsume and probably some other ones I'm forgetting.

Any suggestions on who I should upgrade?

Gin, easily. She's the best SSR of the ones you have and top-tier in general. I usually like to bring her along sometimes, even on stages where she doesn't have type advantage, because of how amazing her leader skill is.

Natsume, she's extremely good, I'd say second or third best out of your Yuushas. Give her crit fairies/supports and you'll have infinite gauge.

I was going to up Gin anyway. I mostly use her and Wakaba out of SSRs really, Fuu as a stat stick.
The backbone of my parties are Sekka and Anzu.

>Tougou can walk perfectly fine now
>Still uses her tentacle mover things anyway
Is Tougou just being lazy?

There's no reason to unnecessarily inconvenience yourself.

Do you think Sumi's embarrassed by how much her older self has loosened up in general?

5 minutes. Who hype for all the new stuff?

Who's ready to get fucked by expert?

Fuu:
Hissatsu - deal 7x damage in a vertical line, give +20% attack to own pair for 12 seconds (3 gauge, 30 sec cooldown)
Ability - upon hitting rank 5, +200 crit and +500 straddle to own pair
Leader skill - +10% crit and +10% HP to red and green yuushas

Tama:
Hissatsu - deal 5x damage in a large circle, give +20% attack speed to own pair for 10 seconds (2 gauge, 20 sec cooldown)
Ability - upon hitting rank 4, reduce own pair's attack by 40% for 20 seconds, increase attack speed by 80% (not sure if the attack speed buff is also limited to 20 seconds)
Leader skill - +30% straddle to the front row

>Ability - upon hitting rank 5, +200 crit and +500 straddle to own pair
Holy shit. That looks fucking amazing.

It is time.

Alright, game, be nice for a change. I need to get that C-Shadow on my birthday.

AHAHAHAHA, WHAT.

>want to roll for Chikage and Takashima
>also want to save for future Gin banners
help what do I do

Watch out for cars next time you go outside. You fucker.

Need to leave this thread before I get triggered by good rolls

>40 rolls+daily
>Takashima and Gun-chan SSRs
>Dupe Sekka and Anzu SRs
>More Bakaba's toward Daitengu
>Both new SRs
Well, I can't complain.

>tfw 120 blessings
I need stages to krab pls devs.

Knew this would happen, did it anyway. Well this banner was totally useless.

Mini requiem spotted, you get regen when it dies.

I-I got an SR from a double daily pull a few days ago once, so I guess I can't complain. Luckshitters must burn.

>Yuuna shows up
>Oh boy here we go
>Get this trash
I thought they fixed this shit. Getting my fucking hopes up for nothing.

Welp. I think I should be happy with 3 Takashimas, Anzu and Sumi.

>literal Hitler bane of 3*
>gets turned into kawaii uguu chibi mob
How the mighty have fallen

Chikage SSR civilian form.

We both got screwed, Hoping this event gives enough blessings to make a recovery. It might since there's expert mode now.

>These stats
Would've preferred a Takashima dupe.

And yuusha form.

This bitch better scale well.

Chikage's gonna be flashing her panties to Takashima all the time with that skirt.

Seems like her crotch is her charm point.

>Double Gin SSR leader skill buffs
>Still can't consistently crit
Sasuga C-Shadow.

Don't worry, she's on the safe side. Hero outfits don't have panties post-transformation.

>exactly 0 blessings
Complete defeat

Got exactly what I wanted after failing the first 10 roll. Gun-chan would be nice, but her base stats worry me.

Well, its something.

Best event already.

Did they add a regen pickup or something?

>No panties
>Clearly trying to seduce Takashima while commando
>While holding the scythe handle that close to her crotch
No wonder the Shinju took her powers. She's too impure to be a Yuusha.

>Natsume SSR
Welp, better than nothing.

What a bunch of fucking dykes and autists.

What are they saying?

>tfw anytime that characters from differrent timelines are iteracting it's the best thing ever
They need to do an OVA of Hanayui. It would be the best Carnival Phantasm for this series.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

You're not the only one who did, Utanon.

Capcha: polizei cave

>All these moonspeakers posting screenshots
>All these moonspeakers NOT TELLING US WHAT'S HAPPENING

They want to put a cute ribbon on Utano and make her Mito's present.
For what purpose though?

>please leave us alone you group of gay autists
Already 11/10 content was had.

Expert mode is out for the event maps only?
Disappointing.

>have to main SR natsume
Gonna be fun lads.

>R shiratori drop from first stage

I knew I shouldn't have spent three rolls during the Limited Gin gacha.

R8 my strike team.

I don't get it either, people could at least give a short summary of what's going on. It's just as bad as luckshitters who post their great rolls to make others feel worse.

Well, the basic story in normal mode is that the girls want to make Utano Mito's present, so they go to her room to seize her. Turns out that Utano is number one when it comes to fighting against superior numbers though, so they fail and everything turns into a huge lesbo battle between Mito/Natsume/Utano versus the forces of the gay rapist faction.

Of course it is, did you really expect them to add enough content for months all at once?

Jeez, how bad has your blue luck been?

>Someone actually used my idea
Good job user.