/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1880:

Recent News
Chapter 90-93 Released
Summer Korwa(Wind): gbf.wiki/Korwa_(Summer)
Prototype Weapon(Dark): gbf.wiki/Prototype
September Unite and Fight changed from Wind to Earth.

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for July:
6/30 - 7/8 - Ranger Sign: Bravo!
7/9 - 7/14 - A Slice of Summer (Rerun)
7/12 - 7/17 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdowns
7/18 - 7/24 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
7/25 - 7/30 - Rise of the Beasts
7/31 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

8/2 - Summer Livestream @20:00 JST

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

I'll try to do more than just debuffs this time!

How do i coax Tiamat into giving me more guns?

My mom.

3D183

Vohu Co-Op
Please carry me.

s-suptix tonight?

Are Yugu bows just fodder?

B8C28600 Baka HL 16/18
dps would be nice I guess?

ye but keep one MLB just in case if you want to meme with backwater Titan grid later

Survey user here.

I appreciate everyone's completed submission and interest in the idea of the "/gbfg/ super crew" survey I ran this week. I'd like to give thanks to those who put honesty into this anonymous survey though I did have to weed out some fake or impossible submissions. With 50 final submissions, I, as well as a many others who lurk here, will be able to gain insight on relative interest and if such an idea is even remotely possible.

/gbfg/ is one of few communities without any crews with consistent 5-0 scores. Lum1 was the premiere top crew associated with /gbfg/, but has shown a waning performance ever since the new guild war format was implemented. While Little Girls performs remarkably well every GW and Triad Primus has most of its members in top 80k every time, they are still glanced over. Other /gbfg/ crews have inconsistent scores and often have people who - though not necessarily leechers - score very low every GW.

I will spark my mom someday. But if the summer version of my mom does come up, it will be the biggest dilemma of my gbf career.

Delete this at once.
This is NOT what we do on the deck of our grandcypher daily.

Possible, very possible
But then again, it was last week too

37 days until she's mine.

"What rank range are you in?"

Starting off with the ranks of those interested, the distribution is relatively even for the number of global players in a particular rank range. For this chart, since the numbers are only available to me, here's the breakdown:

101-125: 16
126-150: 14
151-175: 11
175+: 9

From rank alone, only 20 people are above the 150 threshold, a standard for many "super crews". Rank alone doesn't mean everything; there were quite a few submissions from the 126-150 who have MLB or near MLB pools.

>wake up to this pulling down your pants
What do?

Wake up for real.

>MVPing Xeno Vohu raids with a team of two not-even-top-tier SSRs and 3 SRs
Everyone is fucking leeching holy fuck

>2 flips from maniac

This is ok. I don't have the motivation for 2 harps anyway.

"How strong are your weapon grids?"

This question was more tailored towards an individual grading process, but a general overview can determine strengths and weaknesses. For this, I was looking more for MLB and FLB grids, the yellow and green lines in the picture. A majority of interested people, particularly the higher ranked ones, have complete Earth grids with FLB or MLB Wind as a sub-grid. To no one's surprise, Light, Water, and Fire have the least overall development.

In other words, these people would be ready for the next two upcoming GWs. Halloween is in doubt.

Just hope that Summer Rosetta will pop up during legfest and hope even harder for either to pop up in your spark. I wish I can have enough self control to save up for a spark for her though.

wake up for real after realizing I haven't seen another person in years.

So, what should I priorize in the Rise of the beast events besides the gold nuggets, I started recently and there is a lot to get from that event?

>Spent 174 Pots on Xeno Vohu
>Need a Golden Seal, Gold Bar, Baihu Fist, Upgrade for Baihu Fist AND Suzaku Katana, and the regular stuff like Pots, SR Tickets and Seeds

I might actually dip below 700 pots finally.

NUT

Pick a grid, get a weapon for that grid. Also try to get a ticket for a kirin or a longdong. You've got a lot of shit to get.

"Which of these answers best describes why you would leave your current guild?"

Since the last 3 answers are cut off in the image, they are:
'You want to stroke your ego against others who think they're macho stuff.'
'You want 5-0s for less effort than you currently put in.'
'You don't like your guildmates and/or they don't like you.'

I regret making answer #5 very vague, as it could also mean 'I just want to leech', but I'll take the benefit of the doubt and assume individuals meant 'I want others to contribute as well'.

Regardless, it seems most players in the 101-125 range don't have a good reason to leave their crew, and the 'no major reason' choice slowly disappears as the player ranks go up. Even so, a majority of people do not have pressing matters in their crews either, so general interest appears to be at a zone where people will sit on the fence.

I'll try to get that SSR wind saber, there are little of those.

"Which of these best describes why you would want to be a part of any "tryhard" guild?"

Unfortunately option #3 was also vague and could easily mean 'leech', but again, I'll consider it as, 'I want people I can work with in times of need'.

Nothing to really say here, people just want easy wins. This would be hard for the /gbfg/ super crew; I will get back to this point in another post.

Thanks user for the answer about titan build. I'll keep saving damascus if Eustance upgrade is good when his 4* become a reality or if I get Eugen or just use it in another element.

Three questions about standard GW junk.

These questions were designed mostly for an individual grading basis, so the chart doesn't accurately represent quality. Overall, the attendance of the stronger people is good. And, of course, the lower ranked people are less willing to spend a large amount of pots for GW.

"What is your attitude towards helping a guild member who is capable of carrying pubbed non-magna HL raids?"

Green: 6% (3)
Red: 2% (1)

Personally, I feel if they can already handle and carry by themselves, I'd only be in it for a drop I need. It seems a majority of people taking this survey are good people willing to help whenever, though I seriously doubt this from my own experience in many crews I've been in.

On second thought, I only have 220 rolls. I definitely won't have enough time to gather 80 rolls unless I drop some money. But I still hope that Summer Rosetta will happen.

>apparently there are around 20 people who meet HSP's requirements and desire an esports guild in /gbfg/
>no one applied for weeks
LOL

"After a crew 6-man HL, a good SSR weapon shows up in the share chest. Who has priority?"

Traditional convention dictates the host gets the share chest item pick, but everyone puts in effort - or should - so the raid succeeds, and the cost to the host is hardly anything.

I suppose the host pick would at least encourage in-crew hosting more instead of the host having to worry about other members rolling.

"Someone or people you don't know have tipped you off on several occasions about a guild member and said member's behavior. What should you do?"

Perfect for a lot of claims in places like here.

Joke survey. There's no way there are that many people.

No one wants to be in the same crew as arc.

"A guild member endlessly shits on you openly painting your image as the weakest in the guild, despite the only raids you have ever been in together were ones with their +99 whale grid against your magna grid. You've reached a point where you can no longer ignore this. How do you resolve this situation?"

I honestly put in the MVP racing shit as a joke, because that's not how anyone resolves anything, not even whales.

Let's be serious: just block them or shit on the retard instead.

>Rolled Lecia and sparked Rosemama a few months ago
>Roll Rosemama the next month after
>Same thing happened with Io and Lucio now too

I'm scared to spark limiteds now

>not taking the share chest
Why would the shitty host who has no grid for that weapon take it?

Thanks

This situation has occurred a few times in past GWs where two EOP crews close in power faced off with each other. Although there are more factors in determining the proper steps to take, such as remaining meat, player fatigue, strike time, and so on, the real question here is how much pride would the players express in their crew.

Logically, when the match seems over and has been called off, people are free to act as they please. Since victory can't be easily determined this early in the stage, it may be the right choice to just sit out instead of using up everything in a costly battle. But don't forget; the EOP community is relatively small, and a loss to another EOP crew would be marked down for history.

Good job LG, you gave a Xiei crew a good ass kicking.

>tfw your doggo spend the whole raid in stun
now I know this meme team does not work

"During GW, you notice a member you're in a raid with gaining honors at a third of the rate other members are. This occurs through all of finals, even though that member has a fully maxed grid on a screenshot. What steps will you take?"

Most people will stay silent during suspicious activity.

>6 man hosting is hard
I let the host get an anima or the best drop, but we actually let the people that actually need the 6 man drop roll on it.

Thanks for the baha!

>stealing the hosts chest

Thats your #1 ticket for getting kicked out of a crew

Noice.

Does that mean I'm finally not a leech?

how did you get medusa dude

No, you piece of shit.

"A few of the guild leader's friends are doing very little during GW and despite this, they are kept around. In the past, other, the more active people have been booted for inactive friends of the leader. Even though the guild still goes 5-0 fairly often, what do you do?"

I like the distribution of answers I got for this question. There's a good split in opinions of an aggressive approach to a passive approach when it comes to preferential treatment. I'm sure most people would stay silent in a regular crew anyway.

Thanks for the prestige!

Thanks for the host!
If everyone is up for another I could host one.

"Because of one poor GW, the guild leader boots out several of your friends due to their lack of performance in this and past GWs with no chance of accepting them back. Your friends pressure you to leave as well. Do you also leave?"

Really, the most logical choice is #2, but one bad GW shouldn't be enough to decide if a crew is failing or not. Whether you play for fun with friends or not is really up to you, but everyone's got weaker friends in every game one way or another, and sometimes playing with them doesn't always net results.

It seems people would bail out if this type of crew slipped up.

if it's a grande I'd understand, since the requirements for hosting a grande are leagues above hosting 6 man raids. Just roll on the weapon if it actually benefits your pool, but don't let some shithead host that joined as off ele meme class or leeched his own raid get the weapon

Rude.
1 (one) more horn for coda baha spear !

"The crew isn't reaching your expectations; it's constantly getting 2 to 4 wins, but never 5 wins despite your crew having whales and a high average rank. How do you, as a member, respond?"

Oddly, the choice I expected to not be picked was chosen, but that was mostly due to the lower ranked survey takers. After all, there's a point where farming won't produce any results. However, this does show that these players have a lot of personal responsibility in how they feel towards GW. Naturally, those with completed grids were more likely to leave the crew with this kind of record, and only a few are willing to stay and look into who could have been dragging the crew's performance down.

Loyalty and the people who are in for the long run seem pretty good.

I both admire and envy people who can save up for a spark. I'm at a point where limiteds would help my teams out the most and it sucks.

THANKS FOR THE HORN

SUMMER YUEL???????

Finally, it comes down to individual responses. In terms of quality, out of 50 responses, only about TWENTY ONE (21) people would have made the cut if we were to use the "super crew" minimum requirements (such as Nautism or HSP), and even less if a many of these were fake responses. The probability of a /gbfg/ super crew is not within reach, seeing as how many aren't in a situation they'd leave their crew for, and even if they did, it would more than likely fall apart if the crew didn't go 5-0 on the first GW.

If these 21 people did decide to join, there would still need to be 9 fillers, and the crew probably couldn't afford to "take it easy" for GWs; essentially, the crew would turn out to be another standard "oldfag" /gbfg/ crew, but with a little more effort than average.

tl;dr a /gbfg/ super crew is unlikely, but not impossible.

Thanks for reading.

>Join Xeno Vohu raid with 30 people and half HP
>Cast Heal and Clear
>3rd place

Unless that guild can proven 5-0 every GW, you're better off joining a guild like Little girls which goes 4-1 basically every GW anyway.

>Join Xeno Vohu raid as Spartan
>Phanlax, DI3, Clear
>2nd place
>attack after
>1st place

Thanks for your autism, was an interesting read.

ticket

O

nobody wants to join a crew with autistic seaniggers, regardless of the number of wins they'd get each gw
I'd rather go 3-2, than 5-0 with people I don't communicate or flat out ignore/hate

Apply now!

MY

>if all of these merged they'd easily go 5-0 on every GW

SUPER

RUBBER

>more than half are neo /gbfg/ crews

CREW

That guild would have over a hundred members, obviously they would win over a guild of 30 people.

NFC is 26 right now, just checked

He meant grabbing the top people from each crew

NEN

Sure.

The top people of those crews would just be a mix of Falz and TP, which are both shit guilds that can't get a 5-0 ever even though they both usually have little leeching, and Lum1, which is a dead meme guild.

>he cares about esports
>in a fucking mobage

To be honest, even with these requirements, I don't think you should expect to go 5-0 on your first GW, it probably would take 2 or you'll finally start going 5-0 on your 3rd GW.

If I were to join this guild, I'd give it 3 chances, if by our 3rd GW we still haven't met our goals, I'd talk to the leader and see how we could fix this and depending on his response I'd ponder if I should stay or leave.

True, but not everyone can join LG.

There are some who would. is a good look into that train of thought.

Are you serious? Nausicaa immediately started racking up 5-0s when formed. The first GWs are the ones where your entire crew has motivation to do well. If you can't 5-0 and super seed on there then you are a failure of a super guild.

I think for me, the grid is more important. Even if I am able to roll good chars, I won't even be able to utilize them. But it depends on each person I guess.

evening user, I am looking for someone with flb Lich or flb FG. I only got Agni and 2* Qilin

On this topic of actually discussing guilds, you have to take account for the general atmosphere of a guild into account. Even if a real /gbfg/ super crew pops up and it does well, if people in it are insufferable autists, it would drive away some people. But loyalty is also an issue if poaching actually happens again. I somewhat feel like I should be doing my best in my guild because I'm the leader of it but sometimes it's a bit tiring to do your best and don't really achieve much if it's only a handful of people actually doing anything so if I had an excuse to give someone else leader and move to a new guild, I'd probably do it if I wasn't loyal so far.

Someone make a poach list for every crew that is dying

Falz and TP don't have people committed to the first and last hour rushes, so their scores are a result of people slowly pushing through the day.

It's possible. Nausicaa achieved it and underwent the same process of taking the best and active members from several Xieicord crews. But leaving the guild is a perfectly viable option by the third GW, because something definitely must not be working out.

Totally serious, sometimes you just face one of the top 3 guilds and unless you have the stamina to go to a 2~3b points fight (or even more), what can you do?

I don't people that are poached to a super crew are particularly loyal in the first place

how do u see other people's honors in a raid

Install virus.

All the poachable people were poached from oldfag crews long ago. All that's left are the loyal autists in each guild.