>FF XIV Stormblood
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YQon3Yz6vw8
youtu.be/29_uSlEEPSk
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ_7ipJ6Cx8
youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Final Fantasy Tactic is shit

xth for FFT a best and we should discuss it

>DCXXXX
Should have been DCXL, learn your roman numerals

TA2 > TA = Tactics

I feeling a bit down tonight /ffg/. What would you have as a thread theme if Uematsu died?

youtu.be/YQon3Yz6vw8

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

YES!

>Type 0 event doesn't have MC3 for Ace, Deuce and Nine
Now I'll have to fucking wait a million years for the memory crystals to be updated to have a level 99 Deuce
Thanks, DeNA

>tfw you get 2b first pull when the banner arrives

youtu.be/29_uSlEEPSk

Shit, did it make it to 40 already? I forgot to warn people about that, since it seems like not many have learned basic roman numerals.

Same as when anything dies?

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ_7ipJ6Cx8

How many 9S TMRs are we gonna want? Just two or more?

BD > FFV

youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o

>XXXX

it doesnt matter if you didn't roll her bsb

snifffffffffffffffffffffffff

2 reccomended for chaining, could get more but i'll probably pull for at most 2

>tfw everyone here gets her except (You)

>get 2B within my first half a dozen tickets
>had to pull my ass off to end up with a single 21O

Living in backwards land was fun.

will squall or any FF8 characters ever be represented in FFBE? and will cloud stay exclusive forever? damn you dirty japs

Learn dances or fuck off with your SSII, you shitty cat.

To the guys playing mobius
this might be useful:
www.reddit.com/r/MobiusFF/comments/5xp6dz/analysis_weapons/

you could just buy more lapis

>tfw can't even get MC2 for my Deuce because my teams are garbage

These LPs have made me want to do a randomized run of FFT, might not post as often as the other guys though and no guarantee it will be finished either. Real life/mobage has kept me busy and I haven't gotten the chance to play Tactics recently so this should be refreshing

I'm thinking of some special rules to help make it more interesting, any ideas? Think I might do a Ramza+generics only run and use a random number generator to assign each of them a main class+"sub" class that they could either switch between or just use skills from

They confirmed in a Q&A that they already had the units in mind for a VIII event.

>Reddit
Kill yourself

No

They said they have an FF8 banner planned for JP and that Gumi was planning to release Cloud by the end of the year in JP.

threadly reminder wiegraf did nothing wrong

Ramza solo. Do it pussy.

but it does

Is ther a joke to this pic or is it just an excuse to draw adorable FF boys?

Yes it does matter

NEVER MIND CHARLIE

I dunno what the artist intended, but it's not uncommon in Record Keeper stages for mobs to focus down on certain people and ignore others. It's probably just recreating something that happened in his own game. They are walking off since that's what it looks like when you advance to the next stage of mobs.

Can't wait for Squall, 5* max Irvine, and two donuts.

do this
Ramza solo or nothing
memes aside FFT is a great game it got me hooked on the srpg genre if you decide to play i hope you enjoy it like i did, always have a back up save too

what do you mean
their mc3 are in the hall right now

Look, don't worry. The banner is still there. You haven't lost your chance at her bsb yet!

>have multiple max-level Onions on my friend list that only have one weapon equipped
The actual fuck is wrong with these nips, man?

Oh, you are . There it is

I thought they would be on the event itself, not the hall of rites

>just donut up my chances gumi-kun~

oh they almost never give character mc3 crystals as actual rewards

I think to date it's only been OK, TG Cid, and Noctis?

Garland did nothing worng

>current year event
>no D200&220 dungeon
>no Jump Start
the fuck

>RKmanlets think they're human
Lol

I have other healer BSBs and onion BSB so I don't really need it right now, I'll save for it for when the next event comes

Fine. But first, vanilla is boring, so help me decide how random is this run going to be. Are we going Full Random or only a couple of flags?

it looks so empty

>youre going to spend on my banner r-right?

whatever

This picture is criminally adorable. What literal dark magic do I need to invoke to eat ice cream with Tifa?

>Matoya BSB clutches out yet another JumpStart
Feels good to basically ignore Seymour's transitions and hit weakness on 3/4 phases.

Alright so I have been playing BE and RK for about 2 weeks now and I gotta say while BE started out funner and is far more visually impressive, RK has kinda beaten it out with raids and the ability to create abilities without dumbass recipes, PLUS my favorite characters aren't out dated powercreeped shit and I don't have to use non FF characters besides Tyrone's manlet ass. Also, while BE seems to have more shit to do with exploration, quests, arena, and Colosseum, half of that shit is tedious and boring. I never like Arena in BF and I still think its shit.

As for the gacha, RK has also been more generous to me and I like the idea of the getting relics that anyone can use. Also the weapon mastery in RK doesn't take nearly as long as the TMR shit in BE. I haven't touched any of the ELT shit in Trials and Dungeons in BE or the Nightmare/Torment shit in RK so I will see how the games eventually stack up when I can actually do end game content.

How long until her event in RK? How much mythril can I get by then?

Full random baby. Except the battle music, you can keep that.

It's pretty dead until rebirth on the 8th. We are going to have that horrible tonberry battle for MP next sunday though, so a break before that might be alright.

Everything I have.

I'm going all in desu

Hey kid, wanna /ss/?

One month
100 mythril at least

Make a Tifa tulpa

>the ability to create abilities without dumbass recipes

My, you are new. All the best abilities are uncraftable, I can't even remember the last time I crafted anything aside from event gear.

Wait like 2 months and then you'll realize RK is also shit and move to mobius.

for BE im in for the sprite designs and story getting super lucky and getting the characters i want also made the game fun as fuck. been playing for RK for a day-ish but im assuming you just clear shit to get the character you want?

I said "abilities" but I meant everything since literally everything thats craftable needs a recipe. Meaning Magic and Equipment too, although I seem to get good Equips from some events.
Mobius is gross. If it doesn't have comfy 2D sprites, I'm not touching it.

>beat Aigaion
>mastered everything in RK
Is this it? Do i have to install mobius now?

And the good thing about Mobius is it'll only take 2 days to realize that it's shit and that you probably shouldn't be playing shitty mobage garbage. If you want nostalgia go play the old games and if you want mindless carrot-on-string progression then play a F2P PC game that doesn't gate its grind with Jewish stamina systems and 0.5% gachas.

sorry toobers im going for the motherfucker in the blue

Thy will be done, my master. In the meantime, what is our boy's name? Evens decides

What tool you using to randomize everything?

Orbfest when

FFVIII : 27th July
FFVII: 3rd August
Rebirth Dungeons: 8th August
FFIV: 10th August
FFXV: 17th August

>I said "abilities" but I meant everything since literally everything thats craftable needs a recipe. Meaning Magic and Equipment too, although I seem to get good Equips from some events.

Yeah, once you get settled you'll rarely need to craft anything. Arguably the only thing worthwhile is MAG +10%s and Muscle Belts and the Hero Ring family.

Seriously, recipes are so minor in the overall scheme. If they're what's turning you off I don't know what to say

motherfucker

down to my last ticket

Marche

>comfy 2d sprites
>BE ranges from vomit to decent
>RK is literally at pallet swap point

While also realizing you can just do the story and not care about anything else.

Delita

Vayne

Beoulve

The bigger problem with RK is that the early game is really boring. You can get whoever you want pretty easy, but it's hard to get soul breaks for any one person. It's only interesting after you put a couple months into it. BE is kind of the opposite.

Not again, holy fuck.

Prompto

>Yeah, once you get settled you'll rarely need to craft anything.
On second look, I can see that you're right and most of the craftable shit here isn't very good. Which means if I want anything good I am going to have to farm a shit ton of TMRs?

Damn, Citra really was living the dream.

It's really not a good story. If there's ANY Final Fantasy spinoff, rip-off, or 4th-6th generation JRPG that you've never played you're far better off with them.

I've been playing BE for more than 2 months now. First thing people told me to do when I showed them my account is to reroll.

For the high end stuff yes, but there are plenty of good abilities and equips you can pick up during events. The only TM that's near-required is a source of dual wield, but you get enough free moogles to finish one up quickly enough.

The story is decent enough. Better than BE at least and RK hasn't had actual story since the fucking prologue.

>her TMR
muh dick

I like Queen and she doesn't deserve what happened to her.
In BE and Type-0.

>no multiplayer bonus battles

utter disappointment is an understatement

>tfw I am never going to catch up
If I had known about this general then I probably would have kept playing on launch date and quit BF/PAD. Oh well, at least I am close to my first DW.

My condolences