>FF XIV Stormblood
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

romannumerals.babuo.com/DCXLI-roman-numerals
romannumerals.babuo.com/DCXXXXI-roman-numerals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FFT is garbage like you

JP, who's it gonna be?

xth for FFT a best A BEST

Final Fantasy Mobius

>DCXXXXI
Stop it.
DCXLI is what it should be. DCXLII is the next.

Kelsus

Well, that sucks.

Well i guess i can just have him on the FUN TEAM that deals with BGN-PRO stages.

both IIII and IV notations were used by the romans

Who cares, you'll claim bloody moon is impossible and GL will still cream it in the first day.

First Queen and now this
Please stop

an autist who sperge incorrectly. a shameful autist.

>Not even dedicated enough to get first
SAD!

Next up is Rem, get ready.

awoo~

romannumerals.babuo.com/DCXLI-roman-numerals
Fuck you, user.

>MACRO MONDAY MORNING MUH FUGGAS
what are you
>farming
>farming
>farming
>farming
and
>farming

Tier 3 and 4 power cryst for Luneth enhancements

romannumerals.babuo.com/DCXXXXI-roman-numerals

gg no re

fucking cooldowns reeeee

Nothing.

ara

Why the fuck did romans use retarded ass letters instead of real numbers?

>Previous number
>DCXL is number 640
>Next number
>DCXLII is number 642

Congratulations, you managed to say eleventy first in roman. You're not, in the most technical sense, wrong, but you're still an idiot.

Are you calling Bilbo an idiot?

Lapdance from Aranea!!

Why is Yukine in the OP? This is not /a/

romans sure liked eleventy

Steady goes it.

threadly reminder wiegraf did nothing wrong

Wait can I take my Marie and use her against Dark Fina to reflect her spells?

she really knows how to work a lance

Whos you're unarmed unit user?

>actually going for Fixed Dice
Is it worth?

>CAESAR
Jojo reference?

>Daily
Miner girl
>Ticket
>Rainbow
>This
Do I just win the game now? This is my first chainer. I'm going to miss Maxwell.

Yes congratz. Get an Excalibur though

yes now farm his tm

I already have one on my Garland so i'm off to a good start for my Orlandeau. Guess i'm farming up a second excalibur now.

No you want a Genji Blade to take advantage of Blade Mastery

I dunno lol

Well it's gonna be Aileen once she's enhanced, obviously. Just preparing for that day.
And hopefully 2B as well before then.
I'm intending to get 2B, so.. trying the silly strats has always had a certain appeal.

That's Hope

Regarding xon and basic high school stats:
For starters, the different chambers are all over the place in terms of variability.
Wise chamber reports as low as 5.6%, faery as high as 7.8%.

Looking at the master runs, the odds of seeing droprates of 6.613% under the null (5%) are 6.278%
That's not a significant P value. You don't just get to decide xon boosts rates because it makes you feel better
This is math.

I was thinking one excalibur for Orlandeau and one for Garland, I already know Orlandeau goes excalibur and genji blade.

will alma be in the fft part 3 banner or nah? im pretty close to her tm

This shit, I know i have better options, especially regarding Miyuki, but i want it for my second Chorizo, im tired of waiting for a T.Terra for Dualcast, Soleil is the first of 3 that i gonna stick on Tilith, but im in no rush so im doing them one at the time, Vanille is basically only because i want soke fucking MAGIC accessory for my casters, im WAAAAY too physically leaning on my equipment.

I COULD work on a second David Bowie Knife or go for a Aqua Blade, but i already have 1 Bowie Knife and 2 Dual Wields which is enough for my A-Team (Rikku, Tilith, WoL, Chizuru, Zyrus), so once again, im not feeling too rushed about those.

And after these i will do inventory and probably go for Armors along the next Soleil.

Vanillie is around 60is, everyone else 40ish.

how many dual wields should suffice lets be real here?

>the odds of seeing droprates of 6.613% under the null (5%) are 6.278%
Isn't that two sigma? This isn't a damn science lab, that sounds like a ridiculously low chance to me.

5 duh.

Aw cute, I love seeing newbies and their parties. You done all the story yet?

Honestly like 2. Your tank doesn't need one, and for your healer or mage they're a luxury.

Some say 10 man raids will require you to stock up on like 8 but that's scaremongering.

fuck it why not 6

Tidus is better

>american education

I don't know if i should farm my second blade mastery

or my first Excalibur

but since all my luneth friends have Excalibur i leaned that way

6? Let's get 20 so we can put 4 on each unit. That way we can hit 16 times!

Not till his enhancements, he ain't.

this user gets it, he can get you PUMPED

>Some say 10 man raids will require you to stock up on like 8 but that's scaremongering
You'll certainly need more than 2.

>10 man raids
dont fucking play with me user so what youre saying is, 2 ACTIVE REAL people, with theyre 5 team setup, go do shit? thank christ this friend system aint cutting it anymore

Yeah, and Aigaion is impossible unless you're a whale as well.

Sorry to get your hopes up; it's a trial-esque boss that you take 10 units to fight instead of 5. You make two parties of 5 and swap them with a button on the friend unit's slot.

How do I into the /ffg/ RK raid inner circle?
I usually can't get higher than U+ for the raids and don't know if my team has what it takes, can anyone help with some advice for what to bring or hone?

No, you just make a team of 5 units with 5 others as backup.

no.

bro seriously just get 40 dual wields so when trading comes in you can give the other 20 to your raiding partner

Wouldn't of been opposed to laughing man over Orlandeau but I already had a excalibur farmed up so it works out better for me, less tm farming needed to get him decent. And once I get excalibur #2 for my Garland once more I have 5 Chizurus for a easy blade mastery.

Quick everyone post your zidanes

I just need one more till I'm 10 man raid ready

just make a room when people are active senpai

Post a shot of your team and an email address. If you meet the qualifications we'll send you a Discord invite.

They do plan to utilize real multiplayer at some point, but I have no idea how they're going to execute it. How are you supposed to chain with another person? It don't make sense.

That's not ridiculously low at all, especially when you consider the fact that most of these reports are heavily skewed. People who get giantcrysts are way more likely to report than those who don't. We don't need any more leeway in that department.

Never go above alpha=0.05 unless you resign to the fact that your data is bullshit.
There's a reason you don't see that shit outside of sociology circlejerk papers.

>BE
>real multiplayer
lol

Seriously though I'd say 3 isn't a bad idea at all, and then you can pick up a 4th one when it's a raid reward.

>burn a ticket hoping for a Cecil for 2nd excalibur
>pull Dark Knight Cecil
Is he a better finisher than Luneth/Firion? I heard that he didn't get some doublehand enhancement or whatever that made him insane on JP.

>when it's a raid reward
Er, Mog King reward. Whatever.

Alright, I'm going to sleep now. You kids better not get into trouble while I'm away.

He has a 750% dark attack with a 100% dark imperil, so technically yes. He's just hard to use, you need to heal between dual wield activations.

We are getting real multiplayer tho i think even before jp

damn it i was hype as fuck too for just a thought that crept up
also hey man you never know

Fuck you holy shit.
>Daily: Cecil
>Want DKC but know better than to waste tickets on futile attempts

grats..

Mercedes, Rasler, Camille and two Inguses
I need so many more than that but these give me the most immediate benefit

>wanting 3 sigma in a fucking taiwanese rhythm game

nah

Just play RK, we have real multiplayer raids.

g'night yams

Just get rid of chaining.

It was in his twitter thingy

No idea how they'll implement it tho

I mean during E3 I think some dev was interviewed and they are aware that people want multiplayer so it may be a thing

i do but i just started like a day and a half ago im shit m8, clouds at level 50 with a zantetsuken if thats any good

Night !

Sorry user. Good luck with your rolls in the future, though!
If it's any consolation, he's only my 4th 5* base and I've been playing since near release.

Ah, got it, thanks. I'll have to play around with him a bit - I was thinking that Orlandu with Excalibur + Luneth/Firion with Excalibur was my best bet, but he has a pretty nuts multiplier.

I'm not saying that nigga, just 2 is plenty.
This isn't even fucking two. We're still within two standard deviations here.

You can't say "xon affects drops beyond the shadow of a doubt hurf durf" at p=0.063
Especially not with the methodology used.
You can placebo all day and night, but don't talk bullshit.

I'm working out fine with just the two, but if needs be I can dunk down 100% moogles into one.

discord that shit or call your raiding bro so you can raid and chain while they raid your chains

Depends what you are running, i feel "safe" with my shit because Tilith doesn't use weapons AT ALL and i want WoL to use a Shield for more defense since im not exactly in equipment Nirvana, which means i effectively only have 3 characters that make use for it, so im more focused on upgrading those 3 and hoping i pull a Gilgamesh or additional Zidane while i do so since i doubt AB and BW gonna stay relevant forever.

To be honest though you should probably aim for 5 unless you already have a character that just isn't compatible, DW is incredibly good, even for casters and healers due STAT STICK and the characters that can "ignore" it can basically be counted on one hand.

>Raid your chains

So what's that gilberts deal ?

Why ain't you fusing him with that other gilbert ?