/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #153

Based Un_Do edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out

How to use the latest non-patch Paradox translation: pastebin.com/a0VDpMji
(HAVE FUN WAITING TWO YEARS FOR CORE PLOT POINTS OF PART TWO)

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.1: mega.nz/#!es1mmA4Z!fhvrsj_ch0sxpjzk2o8UTMUUEBkoYVGNDxjFgozGBCU

Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea: Kill,Screw, Marry!: mega.nz/#!JmI2VDpT!KalSjtfGiwX0SmIhlFT-Y08DKf2jUkDltOba0flsqJ0

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QQaVgXa3
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck fairies.

Do you think Fernandez feels out of place, surrounded by queens?

Oh, man, Hild's scene
Gears on your dick, Master, why did you make me do this? Do not lewd the hild

pastebin.com/QQaVgXa3

I want Ariel to exterminate my soul exclusively !!!

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

>Dindu
Alice 1 only cared about her daughters.
Monsters were running rampant everywhere and were fucking everything up. Kanade for example would consume entire towns worth of people to satisfy her vore fetish.

Hell, Paradox monster world shows that they couldn't even be bothered to show respect to the planet itself.

Better than angels who kill all humans.

Oh honestly it's just bit more brutal version of version swapping they did in past
Humanity would at least be capable of fighting against most of monsters after it would be done

Not true. Ilias loved humanity the most, even more compared to her own creations. And she was ALREADY losing the war; if she died, then humanity would simply become playthings for the monsters as they would be too weak to resist at all. So she went for broke as, in all likelihood, there would be no difference between the world getting destroyed and humanity being enslaved by monsters. Or rather, she most definitely thought the former was more preferable. Then you add in the jealous goddess part where she definitely, DEFINITELY wouldn't want the humans to be owned by the monsters. There's just no point in holding back and losing the war in her position, then.

It was a situation where mutual destruction was more advantageous for her than it was for Alice I.

Most of the shit in your post is not even accurate you buttblasted Iliasfag.

Recreation plan? The plan was to create a new generation of humans, user. The current humans aren't even the original, as we now know.

Even being disappointed with humanity, Ilias was still supremely attached to them that she still thought of her proposed replacements for them as the new human race.

I want to make Chrome take a bath!

She should replace her brain instead of replacing humanity.

>t. buttblasted fag

I wonder if anyone famous plays monmusu quest

Did Trtr forget that slimes have natural regeneration?

>3 of the most powerful slimes in the VN eat you
>but not kanade despite literally being described a glutton
You sound like the inaccurate one here.

Her monsterpedia says she's only interested in semen harvest so your headcanon is invalid.

>Slime didn't kill people
>She just created massive semen farms and treated people like livestock
That certainly clears everything up. Don't know why people try so hard to paint the ancestors as bad guys

>First battle in MGQ has even the weakest of slimes regenerate
>No battle in Paradox has slimes regenerate
Trtr forgot their own canon so nothing matters anymore. Or is there some text explaining the situation in Paradox?

No it literally doesn't. Don't add in words to shit so you can pretend your argument works.

Titania and Rosa aren't queens.

Post her monsterpedia entry then.

Might as well ask yourself why don't the slimes from Undine's cave regenerate either

Slimes get the HP regen passives

Because Luka has angel halo.

I'm pretty sure my Lime learned regen passives as she leveled up.
Anyway, chalk it up to everyone having a magic stat now. Slimes lost one of their best defenses just like angels did.

monster girl gamu!

Because Luka used a normal iron sword(Which was barely good according to the one that gave it to luka) and was dealing less damage than a bunch of kids with a pile of rocks can do.
Later on in VN he's using Angel Halo, which basically nullifies normal regen and Paradox Luka is dishing damage faster than they can regen(Like he did with Flail Wildly in the first slime fight)

Fujo drones gfto

Looks like a dude

>if fujo makes a statement, anyone who disagrees with her is practically crucified on the spot
Reminds me of angel world, except you're literally kill

DEEPEST LORE

I love you, possibly Voreanon! Here is your (you)!

Someone please save Kamuro from Kitsune!

We'll find her a better senpai!

I want Promestein to be my senpai

Mermaid general > Valkyrie

Valkyrie > Mermaid general

Lucifina-chan>all

So what's the problem here? I thought I'm supposed to have 4 chars of the same race in my main party.

So did anyone find out whi the 4th pervert is?
The one with free speech skills?

>183710756
ithink each option on that list corresponds to a specific race, you're supposed to go through the list til u get to the one you are

Check the guide. It's all in there.

Indeed, now find the option that says Lamia

Posting best Seraph. Please, refrain from posting other, inferior seraph.

I love you Lady Zion!

her halo looks like dicks

Promestein a qt!
Eden a qt3.14!
Hell, most Setouchi girls a qt!

>snot cum bubble

bestface

He never does it in his marker sketches which is why they look much better.

Part one shitter here, is Barbun the strongest dex based party member with her innate 30% dex boost?

Decided to do some LoC stuff with my far from optimized party of Luka, Miyabi, Sonya, Rami, Lime, Vanilla, Illias, and Remi and I was wondering if there was any particularly good races or characters outside of harpy I should check out

He makes it the same, but different, still the same but different, same same same but different.
I don't know how to explain it.

Why are the kitsune and tanuki villages surrounded by mountains if neither races can naturally fly

That seems awfully inconvenient

>Rami, Lime, Vanilla, Illias, and Remi
Jesus christ......

Slime is the strongest race in the game as far as Part 1 is concerned and probably Part 2 as well, their Divide ability lets them use multiple actions per turn, needless to say that's broken as fuck.
Apoptosis have ridiculous stats and immunities, as well as crazy strong attacks, they are well rounded and just can't go wrong with them.
Lamias learn the best dances in the game and can pretty much make you immune to every attack, but most of their dances are Part 2 locked. A Part 1 alternative could be Sea Palace Maiko.

Reminder that loli baron would have been instantly vaporized had he touched Lucy and Mica by Eden. Why is he interested in Promestien,tho? She doesn't look lolish at all, if anything she looks 15 years old out of his freakish strike zone.

That's basically my party too except minus Remi and plus 2 other bandits

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT

>Lamias learn the best dances
Their tongues are also pretty good at dancing on your dick.

>Slime is the strongest race in the game as far as Part 1 is concerned and probably Part 2 as well, their Divide ability lets them use multiple actions per turn, needless to say that's broken as fuck

Both Elves (Dullahan Rondo) and Scylla (Maid Boost) get it as well ontop of just being much better offensive races in general than Slimes. The Scylla version doesn't have a stat debuff either.

>Lamias learn the best dances in the game and can pretty much make you immune to every attack
The immunity dances don't work against Auto-Hit attacks.

>no apoptosis
>no better slimes (such as honey pot)
>Alice>Ilias for usefulness
>no pyhar/wind harpy
>no good superstars

It could work just, doesn't look like it should.

>Dullahan Rondo
Interesting, how do you get that ability? Which one of the elves race? I have maxed out the Cirque Elf and she doesn't have it.

>which of the elf races gets the dullahan skill

I'm playing on Nihon, I don't really know what is what, gomennasai

Why she always on her knees??

Lime is best girl

She plays the trumpet?

her butt is very big and heavy, so its hard to stand

Dullahan Lord gets it.

Take out Ilias and that's the best team you can have.

That's not big. Even Sonya is bigger!

But user, in Part 2 Slimes can use THREE attacks per turn! That's one turn more than dirty elves and rapist maids! Why are you not accepting Slimes are perfection?

Part 2 was a disappointment

Yup that's setouchi style!

Did she get her wish to be able to fight Luka as a warrior rather than seduce him as a woman in Paradox?

Huh? Where did you get it from? I know it's in the files but none of the races give that ability yet.

.....Yes?
Part 2 was over ambitious and part of it had to have been put in part 3.

Which is problematic for part 3 as now part 3 has even more shit to tie up at the end of its story.

Is that why she's not wearing pants? Elf shops don't make any that fit?

Pic related.

>Elf shops don't make any that fit?
Neither do human shops, apparently
Or maybe Sonya is just trying to entice Luka with her butt

I enjoyed Part 2 a lot more than Part 1.
It just needs the LoC

Yes, she gets to fight Luka normally. Also Chrome pretty just lets them do their own thing once she's given control of them.

Why are all cirque girls so fuckable? Does Croix have amazing taste or what

Which part do you feel should have been cut?

Hopefully this time TT won't waste resources on some encyclopedia thing that nobody gave a damn about.

If anything I suspect that the reason it was cut and put in 3 is because he realized that with 3 being divided into multiple routes, a single playthrough of 3 would actually turn out to be noticeably shorter than part 1 or 2 so he needed to pad part 3 out to make a single playthrough turn out longer.

Even if part 3 had more content overall, people would probably be disappointed if they finished fairly quickly.

I care, and so does everyone else who cares about the series. If you don't like it, just leave.

What are you talking about?

I personally think everything that was in Part 2 belonged in it at a minimum.

The only stuff moved to Part 3 was some Helgondo stuff and maybe a few small side places like Mt Hora, everything else in Part 2 belonged in Part 2 and belonged before Snow Haven.

I meant why Fernandez has no pants.
We know Sonia is trying to entice Luka with that body shape.

Granted, we do know that Elves are inherently lewd, and everyone in MGQ knows it too.

I don't know, but we know several area's were cut out and some enemys were too. As both Saja and Shikimamo have faces/pictures for being defeated (Saja also has a set where she strips what little clothing she has to be fully nude). Not only that but Part 2 ends at such a..... weird point. Not to mention Ilias's route doesn't HAVE somewhere else to go, on her route they don't know where to go. Alice has to go find out why Marcellus just killed her mother but in Ilias route it just abruptly ends.

The pictures themselves can be used at a later point but the enemys that were cut are weird (Ball machine girl) and the ending feels really rushed.

So you think you know better than Torotoro how to write his story?

>Even if part 3 had more content overall, people would probably be disappointed if they finished fairly quickly.
It's the end of an rpg. You'll have all the skills and abilities so that you can easily beat it at that point. The hardest part of the game is Slime Mountain's difficulty spike because there is no preparing for it.

Saja's other pics are just because she was in the game, Adramelek and Rafaela have them too. Did you just start coming here after Part 2's release? This isn't new.