/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

Fresh Bread Edition

>What is this?

This is /wpsg/ a collection of World of Warcraft private servers hosted around the world. Hype trains and suicidal disappointment is too be expected

>what servers are we on/going to roll on?:

Active:
* - TBC Horde
Medivh 1x Warmane
Fresh Guild with Mumble

* -Atlantiss catacylsm (HORDE)

Upcoming:

* Northcraft (wotlk) HORDE (led by Ituh and meer)

>discord

discord.gg/aMnwM8M

Tags:
Elyg,felmg,nosg,tbcg,krog

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=45547&Fight=1
realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=81439&Fight=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

QUICK WPSG WHERE SHOULD I PLAY RIGHT NOW?

felymst or nostalrius are the only decent choices

Warmane > Wargate > Excalibur > VoA > Gummy

>Lead by Ituh and Meer
So dead in 3 weeks?

Ok so after 'Felmyst' now there's a guild called 'Gummy Refugees' or something on Medivh. Is this the second wave?

KAIN WILL SAVE US

will finns roll northcraft and take all server first ONCE again????? f-f-fucking finns
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>felmyst
dead
>elysium
shit
>northcraft
lol
>ares
hang yourself
>warmane
dogshit scripting
>ascension
lol

I guess this is it. Nothing coming up and everything is shit.

medivh

NO! I WON'T LET THEM STEAL THE REALM FIRST AGAIN. THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BROS

Literally the only thing that could save us is if gummy released the source code, but I don't think that's likely.

haha warmane is stock mangos!
>played nostalrius
>played elysium
>played hellground

So just like all the others?

>poop socks realm 1st for t7, the easiest content in wotlk
>can't do a single boss after FL in ulduar
>disbands
Literally lol

Warmane isn't even Mangos they are using their 3.3.5 ascension core just "lifted" to 2.4.3

unfortunately this. the scripting is questionable but a bunch of people rolled on it because gummy fucked everyone. it has shit pve scripting so just roll a class to gank shitters. problem is the lolten shills in this thread are really annoying and they're in the global channel in game too which is both infuriating and pathetic. northcraft comes out soon but that'll be dogshit too. fuck. play a different game entirely I dunno that piece of shit gummy really fucked us

>x1
No please.

So it doesn't have classic mangos jittery movement?
Sounds even better

I'd say go play something else until a good TBC server pops up.

NOWHERE

If you were waiting for a good tbc server and began waiting when corecraft was "just around the corner" you would be waiting for over 5 years now.

But this time it will surely be different, right?

There is 0 "good" TBC servers in development

Ares is Kronos so it is 100% going to be subpar with all kinds of shops/character trading/name changes/faction changes aka it'll never be "big"

If you want to play TBC Warmeme is literally the only option for the foreseeable future and we can all blame Gummy for that

guys i'm learning how to program so i can create something better than Gummy's
brb 8 years

>they will just merge when everyone quits the game because their server is dead

Brilliant argument retard

>warmane in the OP

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

I actually didn't care about TBC until a couple of months ago when I got bored of MC on Elysium.

I've been waiting since the beginning of corecraft.

kronos was "good enough" after nost to be far and away the biggest server

if ares is the same level of quality as kronos it will easily be the main tbc server

Oh you're new, let me explain. Waiting for TBC is the most retarded thing you can do.
Either you play tbc on what's available or you never get to play because nothing is ever good enough.

Please, Kronos was kinda bad and super undertuned. Won't be much different than Warmane..

Kronos fell apart in 3 months and lost the majority of its pop shortly after release after it became apparent their server couldn't handle much over 2k online without catastrophic lag/crashing

Kronos was done as a server by September and was completely dead by the end of October when Nost made their announcements

A TON of people saw first hand how sub-part Kronos and their team was, I really doubt they'll ever garner serious interest again after blowing it all after the Nost crash

Yeah i remember when people said they didn't want to play archangel because they would get burned out for corecraft

It's not worked on by anyone who does kronos, it's twinstar so you can expect their character AH and stuff but don't expect anything that's on Kronos to be there.

>a vanilla server only had 2k average concurrent players
>nosttards consider this dead

Jesus christ kill me now

What happened with felmyst? Why site is down?
Preparation for soft relaunch, lol?
But jokes aside, shouldn't it be online for the month after autists stopped paying for it?

Kronos wasn't even undertuned, it just had 1.12.1 spells, talents, and and itemization, and wasn't overtuned like Nost was.

Nice reading comprehension

Nowhere in my post did I say anything that just you "quoted"

Kronos still lagged the fuck out and crashed even with 2k players, half our raid could barely play because they'd be lagging during peak time so bad

Kronos WAS undertuned and overtuned for DPS

I did BWL progression in full hit gear with 370 defense as a tank and I tanked every boss

why didn't we listen to the warmane bulls...

Aren't raids undertuned on Kronos? I remember people complaining a lot about BWL and AQ.

say it with me bros
I
*clap*
BELIEVE
*clap*
THAT NORTHCRAFT WILL BE A SUCCESS
*clap*

>Kronos wasn't even undertuned

Why do people still think this? Everyone knows the armor values on Kronos are hilariously wrong

Fight started 2016-08-12 - a few days before the release of aq40 on Kronos 1. realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=45547&Fight=1 The player tanking Vael took 41291(1588/s) and dealt 60031(2309/s) damage, without any AQ gear at all.
They killed Vael in 26 seconds with zero AQ gear and the tank did 2.3k DPS.

I mean look at this
realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=81439&Fight=1

>raid "tuning" in vanilla
Oh no my 5 minute 1 mechanic frostbolt spam is now a 6 minute 1 mechanic frostbolt spam!
So hard :^)

Yes and no. There is gonna be 1.5k people at start then it will decline leaving only slavs and a wpsg guild behind.

>project ascension
any decent for pvp?

>Fight started 2017-07-19 03:12:40 and fight duration was 24 seconds.

mfw gummy says
>i dont even get a chance to play the game i make

Def cap is a meme, dude. I tanked AQ40 and BWL on Kronos too, and it was easy as fuck, but surprisingly accurate if you actually look at old videos and damage values. You just have way more health and damage than you should have at that time because of 1.12.1 itemization.
Deathbringer goes from something like a 45dps axe to a 56dps axe after all the updates, it's no fucking joke.

>Def cap is a meme

Yeah on undertuned servers like Kronos rofl

Let me guess you think the tentacles hitting for 800 is blizzlike as well

literally nothing interesting coming out now, so progressing through wotlk with some slavs on a 1k pop server for a year isn't a terrible proposition tbqh

>elysium wants to make a TBC realm
>imagining TBC with 7k players

This is going to be hilarious

So why do it on an unscripted server like nc and not gd

GD 2X RATES PROGRESSIVE SERVER WHEN?

I want to beat this fucker

>elysium
>scripting anything, let alone tbc
HAHAHAHAHA
Reddit will play there for sure

u want to beat crippled beta male? :DD mfw

Hilarious and fun but I don't think they're gonna launch TBC before Christmas.

Broodlord was still hitting for 5k mortal strikes after mitigation, you can just get well out of that kill range with the amount of stamina on 1.12.1 gear. The giant claw tentacles were definitely hitting for the around 2k they should when I did it on K2.

heh no .. im gona beat u instead .......

They hit for like 800 dude lol

You don't even need to soak or use NR in AQ, the server is a joke idk why you think it isn't, it is painfully obvious to anyone who has raided there

And broodlord should be one or two shotting you with no def cap, not hitting for a 5k MS

When nost returned, there was a player who was going to level with a dwarf priest. Are you still here?

Because I'm ok.

A mortal strike that does 5k damage before the critical multiplier will one-shot crit you if you're running the shittier gear that you're supposed to be running, dude. That's the whole point of def cap, to prevent you from taking burst spikes like that. It doesn't matter if you're pushing 10.5k health and that top-end crit isn't even enough to kill you, though.

>what are crushing blows

Hello???? Kronos is shit stop whiteknighting it?

AQ with no NR lol???? No soaking???

But you couldnt beat me lool

>what are crushing blows
Something that gets pushed off the attack table from shield block, you mongoloid.
I'm not even whiteknighting kronos, I'm just exposing all the children who first experienced Vanilla with Nostalrius and claim to tank while not even knowing how crushing blows function

I'm this close from going back to retail.

help

Yeah dude Kronos is totally tuned right with tentacles hitting people for 800 and tanks doing 3k DPS with zero AQ gear

Just stop you ape

If this jars the memory of the person reading it, your throw away then was chanthrowback666.

its shit and you'll refund your sub

Yes, you think I give a shit?

Wat is the most fun class to play in TBC

warlock to be sure

That would be a colossal mistake. Here's a better idea. Make a free to level 20 account and level to 20. You'll see what garbage it is and it'll take you about a bit more than an hour total.

Bard

>giving blizzard money

Don't do that

>Upcoming:
>* Northcraft (wotlk) HORDE (led by Ituh and meer)
Again this is false. Remove from the OP. This is a ruse by Turdanis. Meer has not confirmed to be even playing NC and Ituh has led 0 guilds to clearing a raid.

THERE IS NO WPSG GUILD FOR NORTHCRAFT AT THIS MOMENT.

You can't even interpret your own fucking data correctly.
The tank pre-AQ40 did 2.3k dps on a low-damage (little mitigation gear required) infinite rage entirety-of-the-fight-is-in-execute-range fight where he has the benefit of 1.12.1 weapons that deal around 25% more damage and items like Lionheart Helm and Titanic Leggings that are BiS-forever and weren't in the game until AQ40, items like Onslaught Girdle that were nearly as good as C'thun loot that should have been trash pre-nerf, and items like Ironfoe that were legitimately overtuned before they got patched back down.

Now, the 3k dps fight you're talking about was 5 days ago with all of the overpowered 1.12.1 talents and abilities and itemization with every single piece of batshit AQ40 gear thrown on top of that on someone that wasn't even tanking (the tank of that fight did 1.7k dps).

Every server has 1.12 talents you retard its tied to the client, it isn't an excuse for Kronos blatant undertuning/overtuning

Literally everyone accepts they have values hilariously wrong stop shilling that 200 pop server so hard here, we all tried it and its unanimously accepted as being shit

And since I'm guessing you're someone that didn't even get past phase 1 of C'thun given that you're a tank that doesn't understand basic tank mechanics, let me throw something out there for you: The small claw tentacles are supposed to deal 800 damage, it's the giant eye tentacles in phase 2 that deal ~2k per swing.

it's not that its undertuned, it's that other servers specifically overtuned the content, mongoloid

LOL

You are so fucking wrong

Wrong, you don't need any def cap for any progression, bosses hit for factually less damage than blizzlike values (the claws are supposed to hit for 2.5k MINIMUM as per the patch notes)

You don't need any NR, you don't have to soak, the server had catastrophic lag around 2k peaks with near daily crashes, its fucking shit, stop whiteknighting it so hard

HORDE WARMANE WWU

>we all tried it and its unanimously accepted as being shit
No you jumped on elysium thinking it was nost 2.0 and got cucked. At least kronos isn't full of chinks and still beg for donations.

Kronos literally begged for donations and the "2 weeks no hardware" meme was born

This kid is just crying because he is realizing he cleared all that stuff without any challenge due to the server being undertuned

hope northcraft is ready for the army of finns coming to conquer that server

dont roll on warmane you already missed the party

You're wrong, mate. There are small claw tentacles and giant claw tentacles, and only the giant ones are supposed to be tanked by an actual tank. I played a warlock in vanilla with vanilla and got hit by the small claw tentacles all the time because they spawn on top of you, and they definitely do not one-shot you like you seem to think.

No where did I say they one shot, the patch notes literally say they are supposed to hit for 2.5k

Just fucking stop holy shit lmao

>paymane

lol?

Giant Tentacle for example on cthun in aq hits for 2.8k on bis tanks on anathema and like 800 on kronos. Kronos is factually undertuned, there is no debate.

???? then dont pay ???? it doesnt effect you and you group of shitters anyway

>see you ssc bub

Sooooo...

Is Warmane the ONLY good TBC server?

>Cash shop
>Free mount at level 30 and 70% EXP buff for Alliance

I started leveling today and within a few hours I was already almost 40 from just grinding mobs from zone to zone, feels...unfulfilling

There HAS to be something better out there, I'm sick of waiting for a server only to have it literally shut down within a fucking week (or 3 hours in gummy's case)

>eat shit
"lol you are retarded"
>HURR THEN DONT EAT IT

retail is pretty fun tbqh familia

There isnt lol 2.4.3 emulation is the most neglected community out of major expansions

Corecraft and now Gummy have been epic failures

>it doesn't effect you

This is what reddit actually believes.

*cracks knuckles*
*cracks open mom's purse and steals her EBT card*
you fucking peasants are nothing rolf
YO OLEG show these simpletons the door
*posts on reddit*
wpsg btfo cucks

>There HAS to be something better out there
Everything is garbage.

Daaamn that really sucks, TBC is an awesome expansion, but from what I've seen Warmane is the only TBC server that isn't total shit

Shame about the cash shop, kind of neat you can buy things with account points, I'm almost able to buy any epic mount I want just from leveling with account points.

It's fun for a few weeks

>dont actually have an argument
>like leveling and doing base content so much you relevel on every FoTM
>blame it on the server that you cant play or clear content

literally every thread for every server that gets promoted on these generals

get over it, the perfect server is never coming out and you will never relive the days of raiding tbc or anything for the first time. pick a server and fucking play on it, they are all generally the same shit with different branding