>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bundlestars.com/en/game/fallout-4
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey friends.
bundlestars.com/en/game/fallout-4

Fallput4 is on sale for 13.48 right now,
I already have it for PSpoor but i have 1-nv on my steam collection, I pussied out of the steam summer sale because i didnt want to buy the game twice but have been really wanting to give it another try despite me being very unhappy with it.
What do you think anons? should i give it another chance and buy it on PC even just to add to my fallout collection? or should i keep holding my breath for the complete edition?

Also why did we need a new one? The other one wasnt close to reaching limit until another hour or 2.

>Let me tell ya, farming ain't easy. Out in the field, all day, everyday? and every minute of it spent watching your back.
>Guy has like, 12 plants
Really roughing it, Blake

Post best girls!

ALL HAIL JOSEPH ANDERSON

if you already own it on console, just pirate it. maybe if you're feeling guilty later buy the complete edition (if they ever release it)

>tfw FO4 has some actually good original music mods

Really making it obvious you want people to hold negative opinions of whoever that is

>A)More open world sandbox style, kinda like 4, with a little bit better story and some tweaks to the settlement building for those who don't care for it but still want the slight benefit.
>Or
>B)Slightly more linear game where you explore some cities already established but have an area you can explore for quests and such with the cities evolving or changing based on what you've done.

>Maybe a mix of the two?

I'll just repost this since I'm curious what more than two anons think

Fallout 3 is a good game.

Of course it is, it's made by Bethesda. Remember user's, if it isn't made by Bethesda it's shit!

B. If I wanted city building I'd play City builders.

Why?

Imagine if you will, I entered a thread and said X IS GREAT EVERYONE WHO DISLIKES X IS LITERALLY H*TLER. Chances are you're either going to disregard my opinion, or take a disliking to X because everyone you've seen that likes X is an obnoxious fuck.

Thank you MrMatty for your incredible insight.

>t.obsidiot
Np, go enjoy your company that can't finish a single game!

Nice D&C attempt

can the next edition be
"Possible fallout reference edition" with a picture of a bottle of water
Or
"fallput edition" ???

I followed your guide (good job btw), pls share your dynavision preset, or whatever else you did to make your game look so good

When I was younger, I would fast travel to a random place in Fallout 3 with nothing but combat armor, a combat knife, a 10mm pistol, and a normal assault rifle and pretend ai'm doing important operations for the US Army. After clearing a place out, I would fast travel back to rivet city or megaton, (basicly fast travelling was taking a helicopter or vertibirs over) and pretend to have a mission debriefing

I thought I was the only one that did this.

Why not both?

Hubs like diamond city are essential, but I actually enjoy the settlements with my mods. Next game just needs to give us 50% less settlements and incorporate all the modding work done to save their shitty vanilla system. Places like abernathy farm, warwick, could have just been fleshed out more and passed for regular game locations, no settlement needed.

literally nothing wrong with this but someone's gonna come along and tell you youre a faggot

You see that tree at the prospector saloon? It's fucked for me. the texture is broken and no matter what I do it stays broken

So who gave you the debriefing? Did you debrief your own character?

this one? that's weird.
I only haver vurt's I think, no texture mods

I feel like it's kind of weird that they went with the direction of no item degradation and mass hoarding for materials, but they kept a weight limit. seems like an arbitrary way to force people back to their homes

NV looks like ass

why bother?

I don't know, I don't even think I did the debriefing, but I remember pretending to talk to someone on a radio while doing the "operation"

I want that piper to sit on my face and let out tons of wet, smelly, and loud farts directly down my mouth

Yeah. I'd load in, but my save is in HH and i'm far too lazy to make a new character

looks pretty decent imo. its the characters that bother me the most desu, pic related.
but really I'm just bored of fo4 for the moment

i want this piper to kiss me and then burp down my throat

Why you just dont use Character Overhaul?

I used to, but now I think it overdoes it in a lot of areas. its really not a problem that can be fixed imo, characters in oblivion/fo3/nv just look like shit.

>EVERYONE WHO DISLIKES X IS LITERALLY H*TLER

I never said such a thing, though. I could have very well said "I LOVE JOSEPH ANDERSON" (even though I've only watched three videos, Fallout 4's and Inside).

It's pretty obvious to me that if people like to hate my character is because it's a FNV character, just like how in /tesg/ anyone that DOESN'T post Skyrim characters is a shitposter.

Also

Someone actually made a proper "NV Sniper" mod that not only adds the NCR Ranger at the top of the sign, but ALSO adds the Police Car and the dead fiend from the intro (with proper attire even).

Also

>dat face when the Sadistic Raider armor leaves the butt and (pierced) genitals exposed

I don't know who that is. It's a tactic used by shitposters who want to divide a fanbase. Though this might just be my /pol/ experience, since there's actual paid shills over there that try to divide any opposition and create infighting

Dynavision preset is literally "+3 Contrast", Horizon Clean HIGH, Dynavision Soft Focus Low.

Did you download the ReShade preset, though? It makes a HUGE difference (IMO).

I'm constantly experimenting with different lighting settings, but so far I find those work best.

I wish that removing a fusion core from it's generator would cause the buildings to lose all power, except in rare cases where they have backup generators. It was saddening when I took the first one in concord and then nothing changed

>trying to divide a fanbase
You're a bit late if you mean Fallout then

In this specific case it's trying to get people to either turn on Joe, or just make the threads extra vitriolic whenever he's mentioned.

Uh lads. I think I've discovered something.

Teen Wolf. We all know of the wacky coming-of-age supernatural comedy in which Michael J. Fox plays a werewolf in high school. There's a sequel.
>Teen Wolf Too
>Jason Bateman stars as... TODD HOWARD
>Todd Howard, a werewolf in high school
>Teen Wolf Too was released in 1987
>Todd Howard, game designer, was 16, in high school, when Teen Wolf Too was released
>Wizardry, a game Howard cites as influencing his video game design, had its 4th installment released in 1987
>the Lone Wanderer takes the GOAT at 16
>The Circle within The Companions are a group of werewolves in Todd's favorite game, Skyrim
From this, it can be logically inferred that The Circle was a Howard self-insert, as he is a werewolf. This is why Howard is so opinionated and loud - it's the wolf that inhabits half of his spirit.

so is there no way to keep Rylee as a reliable trader since she keeps disappearing?

OP has a screencap from one of Joseph's videos. It's basically his follow up to his first Fallout 4 analysis, and is basically a summary of what makes Fallout 4 enjoyable for most people.

My guide said not to use the normal flora overhaul, but the "Dead" version instead. I insist however that you guys use the ESP-less version, I found that the new trees made by Vurt stand out way too much.

If you decide to go the ESP-less route, I suggest you also copy the grass textures from the Dead version. For some reason, those aren't included in the ESP-less mod.

What's the fastest way to get fallout 3 to run without crashing?

Buy a playstation 2.

>FNV
New Vegas is easily the best Fallout I've played in terms of storytelling, but admittedly I haven't gotten around to playing the first two. I don't know why people would shit on it.

windows 7 64bit (you should already be on this) plus the ram usage delimiter

>Deathclaw can't even kill a dog
Wow, such threat

can i get more answers to this?

what?

>shipping

I have windows 10, unfortunately. Using a pre-built, too afraid of torrenting, and I don't have a 7 disk.

>In concord
>Deathclaw is attacking dog nonstop
>Dog never died

nothing in the game can kill your dog, that isn't even a metric for lethality.

if you're talking about a glowing alpha vicious pack leader scarred veteran mongrel (mounted)(great weapon) then yes, bethesda doesn't know shit about balance

followers are essential NPCs
that dog is a very good boy

>glowing alpha vicious pack leader scarred veteran mongrel (mounted)(great weapon)
what a good boy

definetely downloaded the reshade. like I said bbefore, it looks good enough imo, but I wanted to be sure.

I didn't actually find vurt in your spreadsheet, I installed it because it was in the load order pastebin. but good to know.

what are your thoughts on solid project/animation project?

It's one of those "if you don't do it, you wouldn't understand it" things that go around on the Internet. Like people lying. But it's what I've seen: talk about Morrowind? Get shit on. Post pics of your adventure? Get shit on.

Hell, at first I thought it was because I didn't have a Morrowind waifu, yet here I post my NV waifu and I still get shit on.

>It's pretty obvious to me that if people like to hate my character is because it's a FNV character, just like how in /tesg/ anyone that DOESN'T post Skyrim characters is a shitposter.

Or it could be you post the same character with some stupid comment next to it. Personally I hate your character because she looks like something that should be on the other end of my scope, let alone (you) just being obnoxious.

FNV > 2 > 4=3 > 1 > tactics > brothelhood

this is pretty much my opinion when i see these nv posts, avatar fagging in the most in your face way

Oh. You're getting shat on because it's a waifu.

what's the cause of having all my elaborately placed loose 'junk' items fall through furniture and floors (in this case in sanctuary)?

just had to retrieve this with tcl because it was literally under the foundation of the house. possibly related to ?

ocdecorator senpai, you don't even have the consolefag excuse. if you continue playing vanilla and asking these questions i'm gonna reach through this screen and choke you the fuck out.

go to the nexus right now and don't come back until you've downloaded no less than 100 mods.

shit, now I can't decide which one I like better

>definetely downloaded the reshade.

Cool. It's more noticeable when you toggle it on/off using Scroll Block (or whatever that key is called in english).

>I didn't actually find vurt in your spreadsheet, I installed it because it was in the load order pastebin. but good to know.

Hmm, my fault on that. Feel free to uninstall it, it won't affect your save in any way.

>what are your thoughts on solid project/animation project?

Sounded like a great addition to the mod list from the concept (seeing your character grab stuff and all), but it does too many things and is incompatible with a lot of stuff. Feel free to use it, though; I'm not comfortable adding it to my mod list. Anything I don't use is out of it, and I'm VERY careful when it comes to adding really complex mods: unless I test them for a good while, I don't add them.

To be honest, 80% of the mods in the list I've played with for a good while already, and the other 20% is completely harmless or tweaks very simple things that I know thoroughly.

Anyhow, glad it's of help to at least someone!

This.

So I had to get a new hard drive the other day, reinstalled NV, dropped my MO folder in and it runs. But I cannot get the game to launch with an ENB. (ENBoost) I followed the steps in the F&L guide to get ENB, NVSE, and the 4GB patch working together, which worked just fine before. Game just freezes on a black screen when the .dll is in the folder. Wondering if something is missing, like some sort of Windows file I had on my old install but don't have yet on this one.

>Like dead version more than fertile
>The guy who went and made LOD for Vurt's only did it for the fertile version

So what's this guide?

>Or it could be you post the same character with some stupid comment next to it.

Yeah... no. I mostly posted landscape shots in Morrowind, try taking a good pic with the vanilla faces and bodies.

>Personally I hate your character because she looks like something that should be on the other end of my scope

That's great! I definitely went for the vanilla look as opposed to the waifu super models people seem to be fond of in Fallout 4.

Well, if you ask me, this new pic is too blue. What did you do?

What are some neat places in Fallout 3 that I should explore?

oh yeah your list is a great starting point to modding NV. very clean when it comes to the mods. big thanks from me.

also: its scroll lock in english, on my kb it's written as SCR LK.

I love Cait!

She's a rough raider but with a soft side!

Who do you love user? Tell me about them! Why do you love them?

>Well, if you ask me, this new pic is too blue. What did you do?
I turned on the ultra cool blue cinemator setting.
makes the colors pop, but loses too much of the desert feel for it to be worth it. already reverted.

>Implying I'm taking about Morrowind
I'm talking about here

>Like dead version more than fertile
>The guy who went and made LOD for Vurt's only did it for the fertile version

It sucks, then again, it doesn't really look GOOD either, in my opinion. Vurt's work is really hit and miss, he does his best when it comes to sticking with the original style of the games he mods.

Here's the RPG Codex post with the guide and some more things you should know: rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

I love Caitfag. She's so pure!

Cool, thanks. I'll look over this.

Yeah, I took a look at EssArrBee's guide but I feel it adds too many stuff of varying levels of quality, not to mention some mods I do my best to stay the hell away from. You are welcome!

Let me ask you something: does it really trigger you so much what random lines I post alongside a pic of my character? Seriously?

I was never bothered by avatar fags or whatever you call people like the Cait poster. What does bother me is people constantly shitting up the threads insulting other users.

>Caesar is allegedly roman influenced
>in practice acts like a steppe horde et al the Mongol/Turkish Khaganates
>people ignore that the Turkish Steppe people used to call themselves the "Sultunate of Rum"
>rum basically means "Romans"
>people still equate the SPQR to it
Why is this general full of normies

New Vegas is the worst in the series, followed by 1. Fallout 4 and 3 are the best in the series.

This, this man has taste.

>YUP tweaks with conflicts with JSUE removed
Fuck, thank you.

What the fuck are you talking about

>admitting you browse /pol/
Unironically kys you fucking nazi. You people are on the wrong side of history.

≥≥183731858

Caitfag is it a deal breaker that I have a penis? Could you learn to love the dick? Or is this a lost cause?

Why is this general filled with people with ironic memes like this?

I heard that person is a nerd! Shit taste user!

Who cares enough to do that to /pol/. Other than entertainment purposes I suppose.

>Not liking every Fallout game except for Brotherhood of Steel

Is Preston Garvey the worst acted voice in the series?

>he forgot about Nate

Also bad, but not as abhorrent as Garvey

He's second to Cait

I don't know about that. Gravy train didn't make me download a mod to remove all the voice lines from the protagonist.

Asking again since everyone ignored me. Has anyone here played fallout 4 frost? Is it worth trying?

DON'T DOWNLOAD IT JUST YET.

Give me 5 minutes to reupload a version with three extra records removed.

lol okay
I already did, but I'm a while from making my bashed patch anyway.

I think you're a retarded waifushitter honestly, Nate is a thousand times better voice acted than Nora, who has no tone what so ever. You remind me of the retards who think Femshep has better voice acting than Maleshep.

It's uploading. It had to do with the cut NPC Wasteland Adventurer near Jean Sky Diving. When I started playing there would be two Wasteland Adventurer's there. Can't be sure if it is because of Uncut Wasteland, so I will check it out too and upload a compatible version in case it's necessary.

>making my bashed patch anyway.

Hmm, not sure about this, user. Unless you are using other mods that add .esps.