/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

>Previously on /xivg/:

poopy

post cringe

i need to cringe now

first for non-gay roebros

Tanooker is lost.

Finally got a full Shisui set. Only missing a Conjurer/White mage staff now

This is what Mateus has become.

it me

nth for Black

whyd he transfer?

Labour cats

Is he lost within wall textures?
That's pretty freaky

post midlanders

almost cucked as hard as neko

>15 minutes into potd and chill and she gives you this look

post cute

It's okay he's safe now.

Goddamn, I forgot to turn down my toaster. Sorry about that.

Daily reminder DRK is best tank

Ew

spending 8 hours helping with o3s cats...

Sure, go ahead.
Secret :3
Thanks user... I played pretty poorly on our clear pull but I'm really happy that we at least got it out of the way and made some significant prog on O3S.

furtehr evidence anyone using the blindfold is fucking awful at the game

Not anymore.

In case anyone misses, offering help and Healer queue for roulette's in Aether should anyone need it.

Join one of the many Aether servers, I hear Mateus or Cactuar is okay now since Balmung is locked.
Thank you for thinking i'm cute if that's what you implied, I think there's many cuties on Aether too .

>inside you
>inside you
>unfair
>abloobloobloo unfair

Holy fucking pathetic neckbeard, batman

It's always nice to see people do blind progs rather than just watching a guide and try to play catch up like some 'world prog' groups.

DRK most braindead
PLD most solid
WAR most trash

4 skanks and a poppyseed

Why did Drakn die?

delet this right now

I did imply that, cute cat friend

did they died?

>please help

Your characters look like shit, Shrek.

Yes

> Still trash

Is this the price of Hubris?????

wow, nice variety of midlanders

>shrek on the prowl for ERP in soft on shattered sun
haHAA

Hide your kids, hide your EB, the futa orc is in town

check it

You look oddly like my retainer...

Midlanders aren't generi-

colin the writer is among us

holy shit that contrast made me laugh she lowkey looks like she's about to cry

Which melee DPS is the most fun to play?

smn

i wonder if he was writing while he cammed for paks

Monk.

sam

please help

> tfw shisui healslut cat
> tfw no dominant tank to drag me away during an unsynched dungeon run with only two people, pin me down and breed me in an isolated, dark place
> tfw nobody to serve
Life is hard...

Really cute

What did you meltdown about this time, pissboy?

Level it and find out

Whats this meme

Alright faggot you know who you are, post it

I'm not hardcore, but I think the fairies are constructs?

I've wanted to do blind prog for a long time now, but I started raiding too late into Creator to justify it, and I only did A1S and BCOB turn 1 when they were still relevant - I never did anything past those. I'm really happy to have found a group of awesome people that're cool with doing these fights without spoiling them for themselves/others.

Rereading that "I'm doing some lewd yuri cuddles"
But the cut off pace reads "Tongue takes a good long drag as hand picks up the pace"

This doesn't sound like yuri

This is all I want, being a healslut and serve a partner.

Classic

youre the one on mateus right? post discord

It's always more fun that way instead of tying to race to the top .

>not doing both

not me...

>4 of the 8 people in my static aren't going to cap tomestones of creation before reset
>one of them has 0/450
Its time to find a new static, isn't it ; ;

Acat?

tfw no friends on to invite over to your apartment to hangout with

It's me yet again, /xivg/... sorry. I have found two nice helmets for my Paladin glamour, and I can't decide on which. What do you think? The first one looks better with the sword unsheathed, and it looks a bit more fancy, but it has a downside in that the "metal" the helmet is made of (minus the wings) never gets a color that matches the other metal bits. The second one looks cool without visor too, but I'm not too sure about the look with one. I'm eager to know what you think!

What server?

Did you clear O2S at least

I really like the look of the right one

not Monk

With the first reset of the tier rapidly approaching, how'd the first week of savage go for you, /xivg/?
Our group managed to get O1 and O2 down. But O3's proving a bit of a hurdle.
I think we'll definitely clear it next week though, especially since we'll all be getting tome gear upgrades. We've all seen up to the Mindjack/Dark Token phase at least once too.

just got to heavensward, should the only gear i bother to get be the tomestone stuff i can buy, item level 260 stuff? no good reason to really go through all the trouble to get max item level right?

>tfw can't even afford an apartment

Yes, absolutely. People will continue to be shit no matter how much you encourage them. Don't waste your time if you are looking for a more serious team.

If one of them is 0/450 that means they haven't even cleared V1S.
Sounds to me that it's an extremely casual static, so relax or quit and join a more serious one.

consider another base colour for the body?

Thanks you, Sandcat. I hope you're having a fine day!

Then thanks again, compliments are always appreciated.

Come now, must you degrade my role further?
You need to flirt with the tank before the run is over, then ask if they can stay behind once it's done. Not that I would advocate such, but I feel it would be common sense if this was your goal.

I'll ask again for roulette's in a bit, otherwise if anyone needs them just ask, i'll be browsing the thread between queue's anyway.

I did with a pug, my group barely scraped together an 01s kill on the last pull of the night

Pugged OS1 after about two hours of attempts.
I'm on like my 10th hour of attempts of OS2. Either I get groups with bad dps but good with mechanics or great dps and mouth-breathers.

HOW DO YOU DIE TO EVIL GAZE AFTER -100g HOW NIGGA JUST TURN AROUND

>doing that to your tank

Now I see what the catch is...

That's a good idea as well, that colour was mainly me trying to match it with the Sword of the Round I bought. Thanks for your opinion!

Thanks and you too! I just love the look of the adaman barbut

time for highlanders
enjoy your nightmares

Got a pf for 1 and 2 with full statics missing 1 healer and cleared both in one pull. I yanked the loot too

Braindead even for a beginner tank? PLD is pretty boring to play in the lower levels

>I yanked the loot too

I'd be so mad.

>nightmares
>posts something out of a fantasy

It sucks. I just want to groom my chocobo.

My nightmares mostly involve being late on my taxes and I have to ride an angry crocodile to their building to hand them in while the taxation satellite is slowly teleporting my blood out.

My caster had to have Mindjack explained to her like 10 times even after seeing it 50 times. I was finally able to explain it to her in a way that made sense to her. What a world.