youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
FFXVmanga incoming
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

I can't wait for Final Fantasy XX-4

ara

>European child still can't into Roman numerals even after we spoonfeed it to him
Get your shit together man

>from 25 fp to 1000 a day
wow nero

30 mythril
just enough to not be able to do shit

>got over 30 friend requests in JPBE but didn't know it because it doesn't show until you click on it

Thank you whomever you are !

It's me

What weapons should I be aiming for on setzer? I have a wakka I could trust master

Well thank you very much user !

Does terra even do damage tho she's so low level ?

ara

ara

>Ara:Ignis...suki..
>Ignis: Ignis Scientia

cute!

Playing Zodiac Age

I like XII a lot more than when I was a kid but I still hate gambits

I hope you guys know Agrias Enhancements are stupidly expensive

Where can I see the required mats? I Know she needs power crysts but I dont Know how many

Reddit's wiki tbqh

I haven't heard much about this upcoming FFVIII event. You'd think people would be more excited for Squall's BSB2, one of the best in the game. Don't really understand why you all bust your ass to get the 4 or 5 relics to make Cloud USB work when with Squall all you need is his BSB2z

His BSB2 already came out, everyone knows what it's all about.

The site that must not be named

Well yeah but Cloud's BSB2 has been out on two banners now but I see a bunch of people saving for DoC.

>Squall can literally use T H R E E pieces of equipment that have Ice boost
>Snow's BSB
>Lulu's BSB
>super ancient Ice Brand that has been on banner last more than a year ago if not more
lmao

Because USB gorilla strats are more effective than Squall's BSB2.
Plus Squall's buildup mechanics don't play well with using Cloud's USB as a RW. Unless you're just recasting the BSB a bunch anyway, which doesn't make it any different from most other EnElement BSBs.

Who cares if it doesn't play well with Cloud USB? That isn't a requirement for DPS.

Vincent is also god tier

It's a requirement for the BEST DPS outside Magicite dungeons, user. Ignore Cloud's USB if you want, but it's a big fucking deal.

It's a big deal to a lot of characters but not to Squall with BSB2.

> bust your ass to make Cloud USB work
You mean when I rw it from one of the many dumb cucks stupid enough to roll for it? Yeah, real tough.

Squall's BSB2 ain't shit compared to a bunch of EnElement BSBs abusing Cloud's USB. It's not a big deal to Squall because he doesn't get a ton out of abusing it, but he still does more damage spamming his BSB2 with it than he does with normally with his Junction stuff.
Squall's BSB2 has pretty much the best DPS among BSBs normally, but Cloud made that meaningless outside dungeons that lock your RW.

Is the FFT banner worth pulling at all on, or is it a trap before getting the best units B2 and 9S?

So Agrias now is a better Memelandu?

She's a slightly worse one.

Not yet. She's gonna be the best 4* now, but she'll only chain with herself, and to a lesser degree Reberta and Fohlen.
It's not till her ability awakenings that she becomes Memelando lite.

What am I suppose to be using my stamina on FFBE? During the Gil event I would farm turtles but now that that's gone I dont know what to do

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that the enhancement schedule is all fucked in Global, because she got hers in JP like right after her 6*.
Hope you guys don't have to wait as long for her as you are for Ramza.

TM farm or story event for crysts

>mfw I have all the ingredients to use Cloud USB RW with fully junctioned Squall potentially dealing around 200k with one command and possibility to w-cast.

Burst Mode and Cloud's USB both only last 15 seconds, good fucking luck abusing Lowen Roar with that.

Thanks. I do it almost every event.

Tell me more.

Relm USB(or any other party instant-cast) and fully LD-d Squall.
Only use the instant cast on commands.

>no one is talking about the new VI banner in BEJP
g-guys?

Rydia's cute is guess?
Am I supposed to be hyped for a dragoon?

Yeah, I guess that'd work. I'd rather SB spam with those instant casts though, you'd do more damage.

I just blew my load trying and failing to get Edea, so whatever. The only one there I'm interested in is Rydia anyway and there's no way in hell I'd get her or even try to pull for her when I look at the rest of that banner.

>Loli Rydia is 5*
AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!
Parom/Porom were?

I blue my load trying to get basch. 15k Down the drain and I couldn't even get a 5*. It wasn't just basch but he's the best unit in the tank banner.

Is that kain?

>helmetless Kain instead of Holy Dragoon Kain
>pay for a costume change goy, btw we will never buff the original Kain

I blew 10k on Basch. Got Wilhelm instead. Better than nothing, I needed a tank.

>So Agrias now is a better Memelandu?

She will never be better than Memelandu. Even with enhancements, she does less damage than memelandu.

HOLY SHIT YES YES YES

I blew like 30k in total chasing him. In the FF12 banner then the tank. it was sad.

If you want a viable kain 3-6* kain wouldn't do it.

No Rosa 6*? Seriously?

>SB spam
The SB is 6.64 potency, fully junctioned Roar is 8.75.
Factoring in infuse it becomes 11.95 and 13.125.
I guess there is not much of a difference, but unless Full Throttle, building junction usually kills the boss from half health with me having used only 1 SB bar. Not to mention how glorious it looks when he double casts a fully junctioned and clouded Löwen Roar.

>5* max edward
>rehash kain and rydia as base 5* instead of a cap raise and some new units
holy shit
i'm turbo mad

Rosa is getting a 6*

>Final Fantasy characters
we don't care

should I pull the 10 free tickets I got on JP because of the stream?

I hope it's good, I've been using fucking Roselia as my healer.

Do you care about the banners? BD is kind of sucky. Agnes isn't even good for the second week that she should have been good for.

Isn't the physical attackers banner up right now? Do it, go get your Lightning.

Nigga you took the image from plebbit, why not put all other relevant informations too uh?
>New Esper, Phoenix - Summon: Damage + AoE Raise. (HP restored upon raise increases with Esper rank)
>Main stats: HP/MP/SPR.
>Magic Undead Killer.
>Resistances: 50% Fire/25% Earth, -50% Ice/-25% Wind.

FFIV banner:
>Kain: Jump abilities (duh)
>Many multi-hit non-jump abilities.
>Can dispel and apply resistance debuffs on same turn (Wind, Dark).
>TM: Dragon Helm -> High ATK helm.

>Rydia: Summoner + Black Mage.
>Can use some white magic.
>Can use Tornado, Quake, and Meteor, among others.
>Summon: Chocobo, among others can be used as abilities. (Most likely will use Esper gauge as resource)
>TM: Ability -> MAG/SPR Up + Esper damage up.

>Yang is a physical attacker (oh wow)
>Edward is a buffer

Rosa's 6*:
>Learns ability to remove all stat debuffs from one character.
>Learns Araise, Esunaga, and Holy.
>LB Max: AoE Full-heal + 50% MP recover. Will remain low cost.
Golbez will come at a later date.

There will be future changes to Jump Abilities:
>Looking to allow you to time when the character falls to help with chaining.
>Also looking to add extra attacks that happen after the jumper comes down to also help with chaining.

Sleeping Lion enhanced, he'll be Aigaion tier if not worse Not only we get Enhacer+, but also a Counter - Meteor materia.
>inb4 JPfags fear mongering

I think the most interesting thing out of all this is Kain. And here I ctrl/paste from plebbit again "according to the producer, this Kain is not from an FFIV game but is an FFBE original version of Kain from FFIV."
This is awesome because it opens new "BE" original versions for other FF titles.
>inb4 everyone wanting a landslide of different Bartz
pls no

I just want Master Mime Bartz.

>This isn't Kain, but it's Kain
BE is truly creatively dead.

>going on reddit
>literally copy pasting stuff from reddit here

Why does Kain always have to suffer?

Where do you think we get all the info, and the image posted earlier comes from frogdiarrhea head?

Wait.. .what?

Did the fuck up the name?

I took that image from the nico stream.

It's supposed to be Zorlin Shape.

>loli Rydia
aww yiss

>here is our donut from original recipe donut but with more of our original donut topping with the same taste of the original donuts but with more donut's donats flavortown main recipe original without the main original donuts ingredients but with more of our final fantasy brave exuvisus pan nice and hot donut ingredients recipe flavor aromatic pine forest donuts

Fucking bucktooth mobage company vampire juw sucky sucky dollaridoos descendant.....duck

It's called the Zwill Straightblade in WoTL, so I can see where they'd fuck it up. Kinda.

I've made it through the Ancients' Maze in FF3 and now I'm slowly progressing through the Crystal Tower. It's slow but steady progress. I'm being cautious about it and occasionally backtracking back to my airship to rest, save, and resupply on items. I'm assuming from my FF14 experience that the World of Darkness comes after the Crystal Tower. I'm also assuming that there will be another difficulty spike like there was going from Maze to Tower.

>loli rydia

>No Golbez or Edge upgrades

If you're backtracking now, you'll probably not be able to beat the Crystal Tower and beyond. There's no save points that I remember, and pretty much all the enemies inside the Crystal Tower are strong bosses you've fought before (and stronger stuff further in) with no rest points and a point of no return so you have to be sure you can handle it once you get to that point.

At least that's how I remember it in the NES version, I played the 3D remake once, but don't remember much of it.

KEK

What I'm doing is casting teleport to get out of the tower, then walking through the maze. So far I haven't had too much trouble. If I need to grind more it's fine. This seems like the best place to grind anyway.

I mean kind of, except one is a crossblade and one is a straightblade

>but is an FFBE original version of Kain from FFIV."

Sweet they just admitted all the characters we have are subpar pieces of shit compared to their future "BE" versions

I want to eat her asshole.

This really does advance the "donuts are superior to real FF characters" meme, doesn't it?

Post'em

>extra week to save up for NieR
>Agrias 6* so I can finally chain with friendlandeaus

Not bad desu

Getting the ol' full service station?

There was an user the other day who wanted some aranea gesture looped, someone have the webm?

Been ready for this for ages.

In Mobius what fusion table are Sicarus a part of, gacha? I'm trying to figure out if it's easier to max a Shiva rather than an Adamantoise.

>tfw you already have a 375% bonus team for the King Mog event so you don't need to pull at all

I'm actually kind of glad it's coming before the Nier event, basically a free 10 tickets

The only thing I need to make Ultra Cross Slash work is a bunch of people in my friend list using enDark/Wind SBs

oh shit what the fuck? How?

I want to grind bracers fast. I've even fused one or two.

you still can't chain before enhancements

I thought the chain just didn't last as long because it's 5 hits instead of 7

Kek

Will be dumping a few tickets for Ramza

does Kelsus TM stacks?

no

I dont have Orlandaeu but Im using Noctis + Tidus and I have a Roberta offteam

Im guessing even after the buffs Agrias still isnt worth swapping in for my team?