/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

>What is this?

This is /wpsg/ - a collection of World of Warcraft private servers hosted around the world. Hype trains and suicidal disappointment is too be expected

>what servers are we on/going to roll on?:

Active:
* - TBC Horde Medivh 1x Warmane

* - Atlantiss 1x/3x Cataclysm (ALLIANCE)

Upcoming servers:

* Northcraft

>discord

discord.gg/aMnwM8M

Tags:
Elyg,felmg,nosg,tbcg,krog

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AEvvtUjnIfs
northcraft.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=465&highlight=rdf
discordapp.com/invite/q9HnjRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for jaina
>what would u do user?

>cata

send her to obedience training

Friendly reminder to never join a Loot Council guild if you don't want to get scammed

hey /wpsg/, tranny here. Should I try black men?

Friendly reminder to join the official northcraft discord

discord.gg/bSXZw39

discord.gg/bSXZw39

discord.gg/bSXZw39

only if they're in the same quality as Idris Elba

>that officer that does complete shit dps but still gets gear priority
happens every single time
I was once in a LC french guild that had a GM who would afk and actually wipe the raid on some bosses but still got loot

>tfw you really want to start cata but you want to do Icc25 first so youre leveling on GD

cata first patch was LITERALLY peak WoW expansion wise
>mechanics were polished
>difficulty was there both for heroics and raids
>still an RPG with stats
shame about the rest of the expansion

Loot council doesn't work either.

>give bis trinket to guy
>he stops showing up

>give bis trinket to the class that it's best for
>people sperg because they didn't like the guy/he was a shitter
>don't give it to him
>people sperg because the trinket was best for him

Reading comprehension user
but I agree with you

What's up with northcraft? Anything special or is it all about that new server smell?

Fresh new wotlk server progression with no cash shop except for alliance/horde transfer
"Okay scripting"

instant 68

Instant 68 stock sunwell server with 0 developers.
It's literally a script kiddy server

Check this video out youtu.be/AEvvtUjnIfs
Its a wrath server focusing on Wrath content and using The Sunwell core for everything else, judge it as you will, never trust the anti or Pro shills as they are both usually wrong

wasn't it in development for 2 years? what were they doing if they had no dev?

so that means i'm going to be sitting here waiting for a half decent wotlk server that isn't progressed for another 6 months then

They had a dev for a stretch of time, i do not think they do anymore.

its Theatre of Dreams under a new name. Come play with and raid naxx for 6months

so what did they do for all this time?

Probably worked at a slow pace l. Just because the server has been in beta for x years doesn't mean it's good

>probably...
Yeah so basically you are full of shit

what happened to tod anyway? wasnt there some char transfers and shit that killed the realm?

What are you retards doing, why arent you on Ascension Leveling a Prot Warrior with Titans Grip RIGHT NOW

I have no one to play with

im only interested in high level builds and leveling is dogshit when you get ganked by people 5 levels above you all the time. pretty much naked frostbolting my way slowly to the 50s which is utterly boring.

I'm using that meme frostbrand cat form build with deep wounds and flurry

the huge amount of kurwas killed the realm

the polish and international player bases never got along and went blow for blow against each other often and population slowly dwindled over time

never fucking make an early thread again or I swear your shit will get fucked up

I'm surprised the mods didn't delete it and start a thread war (for free)

i want to level up on ascension(sargeras) but not alone, anyone want to duo?

>The Average post of a Tauren Shaman

Then why's the server such dogshit after all this time?

I'm gonna gank the shit out of you

link a video

ASCENSION

whats the /join wpsg password?

and fail

So what are the odds that Northcraft is actually good? I quit WOTLK after Naxx because my computer was too shit to handle Ulduar and I'd really like to try it out.

99% chance of it being fucking amazing

No it's going to be dogshit. The people who are making it tried to make s 3.3.5 tbc server but they're script kiddies so they just did wotlk

seems decent, even if it was shit a lot of people here would still play on it just to raid with Veeky Forums bros

3%

there has never been a successful "instant x" server. Its going to be a buggy laggy mess with literally over 1000 players in boring tundra and howling fjord. Then add the fact that its 1x, no RDF for maximum quest autism, and that they have a shit load of bugs on their bugtracker even 10 days away from launch

how do fags like you maintain good faith that new servers will actually be somehow be good or better than the existing servers when most if not all of them are shit

Felmyst was literally the first private server I ever played.

Wait, RDF doesnt work?

Well then why the fuck are they giving us Pre Raid Outlands BiS gear? To quest?

yo guys any vanilla realms u recommend, been playing elysium but i can't connect to it anymore for some reason

>for some reason
because you're a cheating little nigglet that got b&

Kronos, I guess, but vanilla is easy as fuck to script, relatively speaking, so I'm surprised others havent taken the chance to make a good server

You could also try Retro-WoW if you just want to raid and nothing else

you can still walk to the dungeons you know

Heres my gameplay on elysium
>roll orc warrior
>get to lvl 3
>disconnect when fighting those blue demons
>can't reconnect anymore
>can play on their other realms

Why don't we make a kronos guild on/wpsg/? Seriously its not worse than elysium. I don't give a fuck what anyone says, or that AQ autist from last thread.

northcraft.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=465&highlight=rdf

im not going to bother leveling with 1-3k other mongoloids solely through questing. At least with RDF you can instance yourself away from that, but I suppose that's part of the "experience" of an instant 68 wotlk server

northcraft soon lads

discord.gg/bSXZw39

discord.gg/bSXZw39

discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Making Groups on a private server community

I tried to make a group on warmane Outlands, and its utter cancer, id Understand if the community was good, but its not, and you cant convince me otherwise

>Tank pulling everything in a Half a mile radius
>Healer cant keep up
>Tank Complains after he dies
>Healer just stops healing him
>Some Silent DPS with 6.6k Literally carries us

Thats annoying as fuck, why do these private servers keep making dumb decisions that not even Warmeme makes?

I want wotlk babies to leave.

imagine if they made a labyrinthine map for the Underempire with a bunch of dungeons and a raid

Is TBC completely dead now? Is there really no hope? Warmane is obviously crap despite so many retards getting cucked into playing there, the scripts aren't even the worst part, the thing that really bothers me is that everything is post nerf (never mind all the little nerfs that came during the expansion, Warmane is running 2.4.3 with the 30% health nerf which pretty much trivialised everything including SWP).
Ares from Twinstar is no option, I tried their PTR and you notice right off the bat that a lot of stuff is not working the way it should be. I'd doubt that there will be noticeable improvements. Also they aren't the Kronos devs but other people.
Gummy was our last hope after Corecraft and now that he's gone, too, I feel like there's absolutely no hope for TBC. We're stuck with Feenix 2.0 aka Warmane.

I don't know why they didn't enable rdf, probably because it wasn't working. Lordaeron deliberately disabled it's rdf too.

So what is currently the best pre-cata server?
Itching to play the old WoW again.

TBC is dead until Elysium opens their TBC server. Even if it's not as well scripted as Gummy it will at least stay up and be much better than Warmane.

let the felmyst hype die for at least a month and lurk gummy's circles. you'll never know. even if the softlaunch is a meme its not ruled out. the hype is still on so theres no point in releasing anything since it will get leaked and flooded immediately.

>looking forward to playing on a 50 pop 1x tbc server hosted at the guys house

move on

let me know when elysium is up again

>if a server doesn't have 9k+ it's dead

hey i saw you fighting the demons
your name was "hangdanigz"
it's a mystery why you were banned

>move on
If that was so easy, user, none of us would be here.

>muh pop
As long as you have 25 people to raid with who even gives a fuck? Grizzly and those youtube cucks sure don't. They were going to get the best scripted private server ever all to themselves.

Hm., strange indeed.
Im gonna roll a character on elysium called Haramble, I'm thinking of going Boomkin, Idk

how do i enjoy wow game when it feels like im wasting my life on it

>As long as you have 25 people to raid with who even gives a fuck?
A MMORPG is more than just raiding. The whole reason why people love Vanilla so much as opposed to later expansion despite A LOT of improvements in terms of balancing and class complexity is because the world is so alive and has a lot of interaction. Some of the best moments I had in WoW were random battles in Hillsbrad and STV. You cannot have that without a decent population. I think anything below 3k online doesn't feel like a real MMORPG. People hated the 12k online on Elysium when it launched, I loved it.

stop playing video games

>flawless lvling experience so far on hungary

what a shame, why don't they open a tbc/wotlk server? It won't be english so it won't attract 10k nomrmies

>anything below 3k doesn't feel like an mmo
>retail wow capped at 2500

Stop virtue signaling anytime
>muh 1x
>the JOURNEY xD

>12k online on Elysium when it launched, I loved it
>muh journey
>muh community

can you Vanilla-signal any harder. PvP server on Elysium is nothing like it was in Vanilla, you didn't get corpse camped all day by chinese rankers.

>Sure it's fun to play an mmo without the mmo part

Why aren't you playing legion?

Which server are you talking about?

join freakz discord you fagz

discordapp.com/invite/q9HnjRQ

the freakz legion realm allready got over 4k online players until now, too bad their MOP realm it's allmost dead bechause they rushed the legion release and they didn't even released paragons and garrosh in SOO yet.

Reread my post please. Grizzly was recruiting in the discord, they were going to easily assemble at least a 30-man guild. Thats enough to raid, did you play the beta? Dungeons and raids were working flawlessly, it literally does not matter if there were 50 people total on the sever. Half horde, half alliance, they could still raid and do arenas. They were going to have a near perfect server all to themselves. By the way
>I think anything below 3k online doesn't feel like a real MMORPG. People hated the 12k online on Elysium when it launched, I loved it.
is an abhorrent opinion.

I can't afford a sub.

I won't be fooled again.

Posting discords should be a bannable offense

why the fuck would we play a dogshit private legion realm when we can play dogshit retail with actual devs. not that either is really an option but ffs

>Grizzly and those youtube cucks sure don't.
But they do. The grizzly thing was all a meme. Let's suppose that gummy DID host a turbo private private server. Neat, right? Fun for those 25 fags, sure.
But half of the fun for those players is being able to show off how pro they are, how bad they beat you to some server first, and posting screenshots and meme'ing on people on reddit or discord. Who are they going to meme on, each other?
It's not only retarded but it simply wouldn't be a thing. Besides that, if it WAS a thing we'd all know about it sooner rather than later as those same types of players wouldn't be able to resist sperging it to everyone.

Why arent you preparing for Northcuck release ? Its a comfy wotlk x1 server with no cashshop.

>But half of the fun for those players is being able to show off how pro they are, how bad they beat you to some server first
Exactly, think about it. Gummy's server was pre-nerf, thats like Grizzly's wet dream. To clear pre-nerf content with 2.0 itemization. It doesn't matter if they can't show anyone else, they'll just circlejerk each other.

because outside of Ulduar and ICC, WotLK was a shit expansion

You played the beta? How shit is it? My interest in it is definitely piqued.

gd revival under shrek soon!

reminder than NC is literally stock, gd is proven quality and kain is our guy. be there or be square.

>Grizzly
>half of the fun for those players is being able to show off how pro they are

that's never going to happen so they just gave up.

>paying for modern wow

the token is there for a reason you retard

Release an actual x1 rates server and I'll play. GD is a funserver, albeit a very well scripted one.

>shrek
>going through ulduar again with these shitters
lmao

>gd revival under shrek soon!
so he's resetting the realm?
>no
oh. have fun with that

this. and even if there was cash shop i wouldnt give a fuck because they need an incentive to make a new realm anyway, might as well sell cosmetic shit.

>needing the realm to reset to do progressive content
Lol

>bored
>might try medivh

>game time tokens are there for a reason

and what reason is that?