/vn/ - The End Edition

Visual Novel General #1555

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Imoutos shouldn't have cow tits.

Well this is awkward

Agreed, imoutos should have normal sized tits, B or C cups.

Kei best girl

Reposting because no one really answered the question. Why are lolifags so quick to chimp out when there's big tits?
>go to /a/
>some thread about breasts
>everything's fine until lolifags show up and start screaming cowtits and how everyone who like cowtits should be shot
>enter cake thread
>similar thing happens
>enter a totally unrelated thread
>some user posts a pic of some girl that has bigger breasts than the average
>surprise, surprise everyone starts screaming cowtits and go apeshit
I really don't get why they're so mad all the time.

I LIKE LOLIS!

Complexes. Intimidated by anything with tits and an adult mind.

They just want to fit in, really.

damn there are a lot of girls in majikoi across all of the releases. is there a definitive top tier? I'm probably not going to end up reading every route all in one go.

Because cow tit fags do the same. Its the eternal war.

Why are retards so insistent in enforcing that anyone who hates cowtits is a lolicon?

^_^

the hardest part about being a pedophile is fitting in after all.

I should've worded it more correctly. My bad. It's just that most people who get triggered by "cowtits" are lolifags obviously.

me and my cats

see It's just part of the culture, just like how wanting to fuck a loli is okay and not pedo and how 3D is pig disgusting. They don't want to say otherwise because it "isn't cool" and they keep doing it until they really start to believe what they're saying.

I dislike cowtits and I'm not a lolicon. I also love cakes

is not loli, is book

me and my cats

>tfw you dont know that feel because you dislike both loli and cowtits and you ignore these petty squabble of plebs

A true patrician likes the average 2D wommenz proportions.

Every maji is best girl

>DFC
>kid personality
little bit confused here ;_;

Average is nice.

Every maji is best girl but Kokoro is the bestest

yukie sister and tsubame

Why can't people appreciate breasts of all sizes?

Except Gargantuan gag tits. That's just weird.

Why do autistic Japanese YA fiction writers think they know anything about the world?

Cowtits > flat

>is there a definitive top tier?
Momoyo and Benkei I know for sure are the most popular. Past that it's generally up in the air.

But generally all Majis are the best Majis

Long live average.

Why did I quote a random post?

Kaede is a goddess

fuck thaty actually sounds amazing

>they are actually drinking alcohol
what the fug

Because chuunifags are dumb as fuck

>spanking and pissing
found the psychopath

BASED!!!!

they're all of legal age user, even miu

also have fun deciding on your first route choice here

>there is pissing in Kokoro's route
Please tell me it's a lie PLEASE

Since Suzu is locked i'll probably let a guide choose for me desu

>fandom agreeing to disagree
that can happen rarely but
>fandom agreeing that all girls are best girls
the fuck? am I in the twilight zone? how is this possible?

>there are people who don't like piss
it's the basic sign that a girl is enjoying herself, lmoa did u even fuck irl??? if u dont make ur sexual partner piss it means ur doing bad

Piss smells.

That's been a major part of the reason why people wanted to play it, old news. There's considerably more spanking than pissing though.

It's because every maji user is best user.

u smell

If you don't care either way then I'd recommend going Touko, Tonya, Kaoru, then Suzu.

Because there's just SO many girls and they all have routes and most of them show their best selves in those routes (except Miyako. Her route is kind of awful). Majikoi is a very likable game and isn't meant to have all this drama or deep characters so in turn you get a bunch of likable girls.

You don't understand Majikoi yet, user. That's alright, I too was ignorant once.

good.

That's what I was going to do, thanks

Miyako and Tsubame are shit

:3

You're shit.

thats pretty deep

Since we're talking about Majikoi I figured I should remind everyone that A-3 is totally still getting translated! ;_;

Don't forget to cum outside

>outside
A true man cums inside. Always inside.

Have you never been to Maji de Friday threads on /a/? Comfiest time of the week, as close to a club of true gentlemen as it can possibly get on Veeky Forums.

Fair warning, but in Touko's route there is an H-scene choice that actually alters the plot

Almost there!

>A-3
>Lee
>Stacy
>Tsubame
And nothing of value was lost

In Touko's route, the direction of the story changes depending on whether you come inside or outside at one point

I love SP!

What changes?

Fuck you, I wanted Stacy and Tsubame's route. It was the only one of the As I was actually looking forward to

The ending fight, and the epilogue

you should read both of them anyways

>Self-aware VN

I think it affects the way the fights go and the ending but Touko's route has a True, a Normal and a Bad End. You're supposed to read all 3.

>two anecdotal examples

also people like to bitch about anything and everything, look at /v/ and their console wars

My HDD will be replaced this week and I don't have the energy to redownload Ayakabishito, Cartagra and Majikoi S.

If you cum inside her then she's afraid of what will happen if she switched back to Shuugen because she's not supposed to get pregnant. And having him gone changes some endgame stuff.

>he doesn't share his files using syncthing among his multiple PCs
or wait, are you a millennial?

Touko's bad end was actually kind of neat for a bad end despite still being short. At least he stayed pure.

No, third world.

I never understood why Yamato didn't have a route with harem involving as many girls that wouldn't mind sharing him. There was that one Momoyo/Miyako end in S but you could've probably thrown Wanko (follows her onee-sama), Mayucchi (secret pervert), Margit (not so secret pervert), and Tatsuko (just like being around Yamato) in there as well. Plus a few more if you stretched the characterization a bit.

It's not like he couldn't physically handle it, Yamato can't just outfuck a horse, he can outfuck the whole herd.

>wasn't looking forward to Benkei

Remind me again why A-4 only has 2 routes? I know it had something to do with balancing time/focus with some other project, but I forget the details. Who was even supposed to have the third route anyways?

>herd
a group of horses is a pride, dumbass

I wanted to read A-1 but A-3 was the one I was more looking forward to

Because it's called "Please Love me Seriously" I guess. Not like Yamato doesn't get 3P or harem action in other routes anyway

>not A-5
Are you telling me you don't want to pet and comfort this girl?

proud of that dick

the fake out with the mayuzumi sisters 3P pissed me off, it should've actually happened

>show their best self in their route
>isn't meant to have drama
>you get likeable girls
Tsubame's route disproves this

>Because it's called "Please Love me Seriously" I guess.
yeah because the hermit crab ends are totally serious

When is Wagamama coming out? Vndb says today but Steam shows 27th.

>27
top kek. I literally just checked 5 hours ago and it said 4 hours remaining until it comes out. SP delayed it at the last minute.

Maybe it's Nutaku exclusive for 2 days or something.

It also might be because it was supposed to release an hour ago, but it should've said coming soon at that point if the game isn't out yet like with other games if they don't come out on time. I really dunno why it says 27th. Sekai Project is also staying quiet. Though they did tweet yesterday that it's coming out today.

I'm ending it

>enter the official page for Wagamama
>sorry - data is unavailable, try again later, please. (500)
What did they mean by this?

Kissu

>zero hype for that vn with girls that have good bodies and badly drawn faces

SP manages to blow themselves the fuck out, again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA SP

Is Libra any good?

I want kissu

You mean wagamama high spec?