/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Leafs edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Health - Patch 2.21 is live.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

previously on /r6g/:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chili_grenade
youtube.com/watch?v=9AmvWs23cxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I suck at this game. Like I suck so much dick that I suck dick at sucking dick. I also am a degenerate weeb and am a cancer to society. I like big black dicks.

It seems like the players in general are getting worse. Like, half the time you can run straight up to someone and knife them now. It's sad.

me too

Stop playing on low ranks then. We know you are bad, no need to brag about it.

>Ranked match
>other team is 4 Brazilian ping shitters playing on US servers
>one lone guy trolled them the entire time and constantly told us their character picks and locations at all times

Not all heroes wear capes

Jesus Christ... Get 1 above a 1.0 k/d

>"but if the operators all looked realistic they would all look the same"
i can't believe some people are this retarded, it doesnt matter if they would all look the same since you deal with all of them in the exact same way, a bullet in their brain

Reminder that H*esof outed himself as a cam glitching shitter.
Reminder that abusing wallhack bugs still couldn't net him any kills.

>183802335
>New weird PC gaming cafe opens up
>1 dollar an hour promotion
>Go for the lols
>Everyone is playing league
>Check games
>Hey R6:S is on here
>Log in and play
>Play for like 3 hrs uninterrupted
>Getting late
>Turn around and there are a bunch of people behind me
>Yo that is a sweet game, cool how you literally blow everything up
>Some girl comes up
>Wow... That is a pretty smart game user. Looks cool
>Y...yeah...
>Quickly pack up my things and dash like a mad lad
FUCK.ING.ANTI.SOCIAL.FUCKWAD! I ACTUALLY FOUND A GIRL INTERESTED IN THE GAME AND I BLEW IT!

>putting words in my mouth
That model is trash

Yeah honestly the operator's look is really unrelated. if you see movement you shoot. End of story.
>0 kills yet top
>3 assists
That is alot of "you tried" points

never get a girl involved in your gaming timer user. i made that mistake with my ex. whenever they want to play but you dont they take it as a massive insult and they get triggered if you dont let them win

>estimated wait time: 0:28
>7:30

>wanting another buck/frost fiasco
I bet you love accidentally TKing people

really? I play games with my sis all the time and she doesn't get pissed if she loses... Then again she only plays overwatch casually

>not just trying stopping and retrying after a minute or 2 wait

i want to see how far it goes desu, i'm on 12:00 atm

a sister isnt the same as a girlfriend unless you live in alabama :^). i shouldve secified that i meant a girlfriend

you have to play with hoesof to experience how shit he really is. His playstyle is on par with a hard terrorist hunt AI. Loud, predictable, shitty aim, very little concept of self-preservation. He's the shitter to end all shitters, it's hilarious to watch.

>mfw I realize that the HK 416, my fav bae raifu is not in the game

it is though

...The compact version is... :/

Wow is it everybody hates Hoesof o'clock?

post most played ops

ok I am so sick of ur shit u weeb. ffs

>not just posting your most played ops
it isnt difficult

I love that time of day

>running out as rook
lmao what a fucking retard

you can call Hoesof bad all you want but the truth is he's still better than 75% of you and is better than 90% of the discord

>every fucking thread with the same ops.

>casual k/d is high
>ranked k/d is fucked
how do I fix this? I'm too lucky to get paired with shitty randoms and I go 1-3 all the time.

Hoesof stop. It's ok, maybe in the future when the game becomes irrelevant you can finally be "good" in the game

the most played ops shit is something you should do when the thread is at a lull and at danger of dying. doing it so early reeks of attentionwhoring for (you)'s

>hoesof takes off his name to dodge people's filters and defend himself
Hoesof is complete shit and you would know this if you played a single game with him. He's bronze/low silver in skill level and the discord constantly carries his anchor ass.
see also

Hi hoesof

then dont reply

Banning spawnrusher niggers when

Not even the spawnkillers are the issue since you can just fuck them if you are careful but outside runners and spawnrushers are fucking cancer

hi jared

whine to ubishit to fix the spawns
until then just hold back when you spawn in a dangerous area if you want to dodge the 416 massacre.

who the fuck is jared

Don't steal my cheese pizza and subway sponsership pls

It's satisfying when some non english speaking person joins the lobby with his mic blaring and immediately gets vote to kicked by whole squad.

reminder that noone will get banned for the valk cam glitch

based

we need moar webms of hoesof getting shit on

indian ops when
what gadgets/abilities would they have? what map would they get?

>65 hours as Mute

>multiplayer-focused FPS
>locks you out of multiplayer until you complete 10 tutorials about how to shoot

I just bought this piece of shit it and the copy must be bugged because surely no game can be this retarded. fucking great game.

Thanks! Wish Mute's MP5K wasn't so weak, otherwise I'd be much more of an asset. That thing is an assist machine.

mute is indian

I love Mute, he's so satisfying to play. If the attacking team doesn't bring a Thatcher, they're done

>1v2
>glaz shoots a friendly's claymore after dancing around the doorway it was in for about 30 seconds
>I even told him it was ours and he didnt need to shoot it
>monty outside objective in a doorway blocked off by a deployable shield
>tell them exactly where castle is and they still look all around like paranoid fucks
>only one entrance castle can come into objective
>glaz walks in alone and loses the easiest duel ever, gets bodyshot to death
>monty dances around like a spastic and gets fucked up
>castle ace, he was in a grand total of 2 rooms the entire round
was there a sale recently?

Wait until the game is completely installed, shitter

Was this on xbox?

The summer sale?

Chili grenade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chili_grenade

>add someone
>never play or talk to them again

>add someone
>too shy and autistic to play with them again and answer their group invites

It's good to another mute main

smile and wait for the flash

I salute you

>add eceleb
>never invite them because no time ever seems appropriate

>no camera flash related voicelines for blitz when he uses his gadget
now I want these

Hey at least the shield skin has something

youtube.com/watch?v=9AmvWs23cxQ

hey you know whats fun to do? our jobs

so im having fun smurfing around when these faggots show up

kek

atleast their k/d's are trash

idea for new operator
3 speed attacker op that uses an automatic glock as a primary
weapon has access to reflex sight and muzzle attachments
or it can be just any handheld smg/pistol, just an automatic gun with low damage and moderately high firerate
gadget is a double barreled shotgun that can be pulled out and fired quickly with the operator's off-hand
shotgun does loads of damage, can one shot barricades, and can make giant holes in walls, just barely the size of a vault hole.
both barrels are fired at once and the gun needs to be reloaded manually by switching weapons to it and reloading.

basically an op made for rambo mode/rushing faggotry. tell me how shit it is.

>when
Probably never.
>gadgets
I'll avoid a poo meme Could be some kind of shield or gadget neutralizer for attacker. The NSG specializes in hostage rescue and bomb disposal primarily, but also tackles a score of other jobs. It would stand to reason that they would use some kind of gadget which does what thatcher's and twitch's are supposed to do. Specifically, I'm not sure what it could be, maybe a device that can counter-mute things as long as they're running and undamaged. Sort of like an attacking mute jammer. On the other hand, pic related which I got off the NSG wikipage lists some interesting items that are in service with the NSG. I found the corner-shot particularly interesting seeing as it could offer a cool, albeit probably broken and OP, way to clear a room. Another item on that list is a portable x-ray and a wall mounted radar. That might allow an attacker to act like an attacking pulse but instead of deploying a hand held device, it would need to be attached to the wall and thus counterable by a bandit or mute. It could ping movement in a room or maybe allow just that attacker to see an active location for all enemies so he has to explain it to his teammates.

For defense, I wouldn't even know where to start. Maybe another trap operator with some kind or tazer device that downs an enemy. That's sort of all I got.
>map
designated shitting streets Maybe an airport? In 1999, there was a hijacking that took place at an airport in which pakis boarded Flight IC 814. In 2000, following the incident, the decision was made to post NSG flight marshals on every flight and to have an NSG quick reaction force permanently posted in 8 airports across India.

So you want to make a 3 speed version of buck like hibana is of thermite?

>kek_echo
>isnt playing echo
what a loser

yeah to a degree, but more like an ash that's designed entirely around CQC. emphasis on the no acog/nades/gadget mag capacity. I don't want a replacement for buckaroo. (kinda like what hibana did to thermite)

My two mains, most people say blackbeard sucks, well... only if your bad.

>most people say bb sucks
that is literally one autist here who legitimately thinks that weakness to flank or c4™ is a serious countermeasure exclusive to blackbeard.

FUCKING AIRPORT

Where my Frosties as?

>it doesnt matter if they would all look the same since you deal with all of them in the exact same way, a bullet in their brain
Except that being able to easily identify operators lets you know exactly what they're capable of even at a glance. If you drone out Pulse then you know he's going to be watching you and you can't just sit still. If Pulse looks like literally every other operator then you can't be sure what he's capable of and your gameplan can't change to suit it. Alternatively, you're trying to bait out the enemy's C4 so you can plant, suddenly one of your teammates gets into a firefight with Pulse or Mira far away from your position. With every operator being distinct, they are easily able to tell who it is and let you know you're free to plant. If every operator looks the same then that information is far less trustworthy and is far harder to discern in the first place.

You can't give operator's unique abilities and gadgets that change how you need to engage them and then make them all look the same.

>26 hours as tachanka

>jammed drone gets destroyed
>during static it IDs the enemies
I could've sworn they claimed to fix this in a mid-season reinforcement.

they should really add a monthly/seasonal k/d
its hard to feel good about my performance when my shitter past constantly looms over me.

When does the crate update drops?

I should start playing ranked but I'm usually just dicking around with my friends when I play

its kinda why i hope i get banned for valk cam glitching a few times - itll give me an excuse to get a new account and have a nice k/d

>spawnrush as jager
>kill some nigger
>"cancer" "toxic player" "kill yourself faggot"
I think I'm developing an addiction
send help

>drones get shot by bandit
>it IDs him through the death static

>it's a "save the op" type player when they clearly have loads of time to clutch

These people need to die.

map ideas
>hospital
>school
>community centre
>an actual skyscraper

>op
AWP you fucking degenerate.

>stare at biocontainer for literally actually unironically 5 fucking seconds.
>no ID
>drone gets shot
this fucking game, man.

lrn2twitter

>skyscraper isnt called penthouse

read
airports are commin boys

>hospital
im so fucking mad that they didnt do this for ophealth
fucking assholes, this gay ass amusement park or whatever better be the best shit ever.

go back another time and do the same thing

>your

Police Station
Apartment Complex
Construction Site
Parking Garage