youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AvnDpz_lmEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats just because of his anime screams

the ops keep getting edgier

is tekken bowling worth the money

sleep with Eliza only for 5 bucks

Prepare yourself for Bryan OPs next friend.

Reminder that cute sleepy vampire is coming home on the 28th

I'm new to Tekken, are Mishimas the only characters who can wavedash?

No, Bob and Hwoarang can do it too.

also king

My wife will be sleeping with no one that isn't me

Feng has a Snake dash

Remember to use Eliza's yawn taunt after you win!

whats a snake edge

a high crushing low launcher

An edgy snake

Sorry I'll stop. I'll use Tekken girls in the OP from now on.

what is a crush

>PC has less input lag than PS4
>Tournaments still refuse to switch because 'muh legacy' 'muh logistics'
>Despite the fact you can get a PC company to put together builds that match a PS4 for roughly the same prize

TO's are just lazy. Actually, they're hard working cunts, but if you want PC on your tournament, you can easily make it happen.

Sniffs aren't any better.

the girl that made your peepee hard in high school

Waifu after waifu after waifu after waifu after waifu. Not a single mishima not a single Bryan no Steve's no Miguel's no fengs no fucking anything expect YAAAaaa backflips, aop, YEAH fuck offffffffffff

Why are people so drawn to these characters? I don't understand

>pc companies don't want to sponsor

This is where the problem lies. Until pc companies stop being such lazy retards, tournaments are stuck on console.

Once you hit the 100 hour mark of the EWGF vortex your neurons have subtly begun to change. By hour 200 you know nothing but EWGF.

Other players simply cannot comprehend the enlightenment that comes with mastering a Mishima. It is a state of pure zen that is akin to speaking with God. Playing another character is dirtying yourself and must be cleansed by performing a ritual in involving hundreds of CH DF2 PEWGF loops.

What should I do then

You wanna know how I can tell you're underage?

Is SFV played on console or PC at tournaments?

high crush= highs can't hit you even if they go through your hitbox.

low crush = lows can't hit you even if they go through your hitbox.

I was actually interested in seeing just how progressively edgy you could make it

>Have to install Windows, drivers, Steam, Tekken 7
>Setup cables and proper equipment
>Instead of just buying a PS4 putting it down and inserting the disc

No one is going to do that for 1 measly frame of lag only the top 3 players in the world notice

MainMan playing low IQ Paul.
He's not my man anymore.

Tekken memes, stages, whatever. The edgy was just a joke, please don't turn us into every other Veeky Forums general with nothing but sniff ops.

FGC is poverty central. Most of the PS4 used in tournaments aren't even Pro or Slim, they are the old fat early PS4s. If they can't even afford Pro you can imaginehow would it be with gaming PCs.

Sometimes you just need a break from being an alpha Kazuya main and embrace your inner gorilla

For me, yes.

Once you hit the 100 hour mark of the hopkick vortex your neurons have subtly begun to change. By hour 200 you know nothing but hopkick.

Other players simply cannot comprehend the enlightenment that comes with mastering a Sirius archer. It is a state of pure zen that is akin to speaking with God. Playing another character is dirtying yourself and must be cleansed by performing a ritual in involving eating hundreds of ferrero rocher.

but according to this pasta playing a non-mishima will wither your bones and intellect

>watching /ourswede/ df4 an idiot ling to death

youtube.com/watch?v=AvnDpz_lmEI

it's fine as long as you perform the EWGF purifying ritual afterwards

DAH

Maybe it would be a good idea to put this video in the OP next time?

Who are some good Miguel players to watch?
I've already got a main, but I've been debating switching for a while; it'd be good to see what the end-game power of Miguel can be to determine if he's worth swapping to.

Sephiblack and Fab

But I main both Miguel and Lili.

Ok, but here's the real test
How is your Miguel customized?

Does panda have silly parody intros like kuma? I want to be an even specialer snowflake.

Once you hit the 100 hour mark of the AOP vortex your neurons have subtly begun to change. By hour 200 you know nothing but AOP.

Other players simply cannot comprehend the enlightenment that comes with mastering a top tier. It is a state of pure zen that is akin to speaking with God. Playing another character is dirtying yourself and must be cleansed by performing a ritual involving dodging hundreds of mids in AOP.

He's playing Paul, knowing full well that the ritual awaits him. For him, it is not a punishment, but rather an opportunity for growth.

Hey faggots,
My name is Claudio, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, unholy, no-lifes who spend every second of their day blocking my lows. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own demotion matches, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than maining Lili.
This is no place for amateurs. I was captain of the exorcism team, and starter on my weaboo archery team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to Leo's feminine penis”? I also get straight hopkicks, and have a banging hot vampire gf (She just sucked me; Shit was so DAH!).Don't waste my time. Get out of here. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my puttana

People in ranked are actually getting hit by my fly over laser.
Not even the regular one but the one where I fly across the screen then do it
LOL

Tekken 7 has 4 frames of input lag on pc if you turn off vsync, so it's actually closer to 4 frames less

>dat claudio hoverhand

Why do people think Mishimas are high IQ? They have hard execution but they're fairly low IQ

She mimicks Ling

Name some low iq aspects of a mishima?

>ferrero rocher

kek

>having to bait this hard for (you)s
It's ok, this one's on the house.

What's the most recent tier list for Tekken 7?

t. Paul

Not him but
>Wavedash frenetically like an ape because it looks cool and is basically unpunishable
>Spam electrics for same reason

There's just no thinking with a Mashima. You're just throwing out your 10000 hours in practise mode mechanics all over the floor and hoping it works.

You'd better have a damn good explanation for daring to sully the name of Mishima.

Is Miguel high IQ honest, or is he just an honest Paul?

>whiffing ewgf all day
>paul-tier 50/50s
>thinking you're superior to everyone else because your character has a single just frame move

This sounds like bait, but based on the majority of Mishima players I see in ranked in not sure it's wrong.

He's a dishonest gorilla.

>Wavedash frenetically like an ape because it looks cool and is basically unpunishable

Jesus, what an idiot.

Miguel would never tell a lie.
What has he done to you?

It is both bait and not entirety wrong.

he wasted all my apples.

so finally made it to Warrior, then lost two in a row to an Usurper, a rank I've never played before
it wasn't even close, the guy just knew all of my moves. He also had about 500 wins on me though

anyway, tl;dr, I pretty much had to learn a new skill every color, what does it take to make it in the yellows?

Wavedash entails 50/50 mixup and it is punishable because you can't guard while doing it
Spam electrics? Just duck and launch

There is nothing funnier than watching two mishimas trade electrics.

Miguel's honest as fuck and super fun to play with. People won't dodge you either because there's no trickery involved. He punches and kicks real hard and that's all there is to him.

>92 damage 10f punisher
nice meme

Sounds like he leans more towards high IQ, then.
His damage doesn't seem that good though, tell me I'm missing something.
His meme ohko is pretty entertaining though.

>Unreactable sweep into full combo
>Stupid damage low pokes
>Looks like a drunk gay pirate while doing it

Into the dishonest bin

>Themaincuck is from stockholm

Well that explains everything. I knew something was off about him.

Hey, he is a perfectly sober gay pirate.

this is why I dodge Gouki

>>Unreactable sweep into full combo
He only gets a full combo after charging the sweep, which you can react to

it's not unreactable and it doesn't lead to a full combo

Burla is my favorite fighting game move of all time. The laugh, the momentary serious expression and second laugh are all so fucking perfect.

Sucks that its useless, but it kind of has to be with that damage
But I agree, it's hands-down the best move I've seen in a game.

I know this is probably a shot in the dark, but does anyone have any tips in extracting the Tekken 7 characters into 3DSmax/Maya?

>Unreactable sweep
>Miguel

#

You really have to figure that out for yourself.

Think what you're inclined to do, and what works for you, then ask if there's another character that can do it better than your main, or get better reward for doing it. Think of where your weaknesses are, and think if there's a character who can cover those holes well.

For example, if you play a solid game but have problems with rushdown, consider Asuka, who has the best anti-button tools in the game. If you suck at creating opportunities for big damage but are good at whittling down your opponent with pokes, consider Kazumi. Try to find a character who plays to your strengths and covers your weaknesses.

I have slow reactions, so I like defensive characters who can slow the pace of the game down, and I tend to do much better with them than better characters that lean more toward fast paced play.

I have completely lost any respect for all non mishimia characters

what if you're good at creating opportunities for big damage but suck at whittling down your opponent with pokes

King's is insanely hard though and less useful

>playing Yoshi
>no idea what I'm doing but I know a few of the basics
>unintentionally pissing people the fuck off and they wont rematch after i win

____KA

play a rushdown memer like yoshi

>start getting thoughts about competing
>not new but not too experienced
>tfw it's too late to start

S-See me next game.

why was heihachi the playable character in story mode's final battle, and not kaz? this was his big moment

Because Hei was the good guy all along.

Do it, it's never too late.

>too late to start
?

Will TheMainMan an hero himself after Jin kills Kazuya for good in Tekken 8?