Mid Night Stickers

Is it acceptable to put a Mid Night sticker on your Japanese sports car? I have one on my z and have noticed that online, people get upset and call me a poser, saying it’s disrespectful. In real life, people who know what it is think it’s cool.

What’s the issue? Is it because of the Wikipedia article saying fake midnight cars got vandalised? Or is genuinely disrespectful to the people who died in the crash that caused the clubs disbandment?

No it isn’t.

because its literally the definition of a poser

There was a gay kiwi around here a few weeks ago who put them on his car. Don't remember his car though. He got super butthurt when people rightfully called him out as a poser, I don't think that's a good look to have desu

Posing as what?

gangs are srs bzns

mid night were a japanese car gang who took themselves seriously and razed members. Not every faggot could join

But not anymore though right?

it's the same thing as putting on a hell's angel jacket. Do it by all means but don't get surprised if people overreact

meh, stickers from a defunct (as in DOES NOT EXIST, AS IN FANTASY) failed street racing club are nothing to get upset about

Is hells angels still a thing?

Yes

Hey that was me!

Were you the one who was projecting his anger onto me?

I made this thread because the guy who I got parts off got upset about it over facebook. I’ve just noticed that people only ever complain over the internet and not irl. But I genuinely don’t get why so many people don’t like it

>failed
You know they decided to disband the organization after killing some people, right.

sounds like a failure to me

Is mid night still a thing? Is pretending to be an actual member the same as recreating a car from a poster?

The more important question is why are you recreating someone else's car

Apparently they still meet and talk but do not race anymore.

Saturn vehicles are not defunct, are they a fantasy?

Members of the original mid-night that are still alive might not take kindly to some guy putting mid-night club stickers on their own respective vehicle.

Keep in mind the crash was part the fault of the Bosozoku faggots

nah I was in that thread but didn't post so it couldn't have been me, still think it's kind of dumb though. Not only disrespectful but it's also just kind of tasteless, it's like putting stickers of jesus on your truck.

Only weebs or actual nips care about this and a very small subset at that.

If you live in the states and some one gives you shit about it they're fucking autistic

>Saturn vehicles are not defunct, are they a fantasy?
The Detroit Wolverines no longer exist as a baseball team, but if someone wore a repro jersey would you try and "stand up" to defend the providence of some fantasy shit like that? Same thing.

Some fuddies living vicariously through some long lost street fame, something they no longer hold, because they're defunct, isn't something to be proud of.

Let kids have their funny stickers and stuff, jesus.

and then some autist is going to smash his windshield down the line

Ok so I’m starting to see a list of possible reasons why a mid night sticker is bad mkay

>gang will burn my car
No they wont
>Wikipedia reading otists will burn my car
Lol no and why?
>it’s pretending to be in the club
How? Does wearing a che Guevara shirt make you a commie?
>you can’t put it on a slow car
My z will cruise above 250 ease
>disrespectful to the club itself
Why would I respect the club itself? And besides they are gone and don’t acknowledge their own existence
>disrespectful to the victims of the crash
This one I can kinda get, in a stretch it’s like rocking a swastika because you liked German tanks, but that’s a big stretch
>the club is a big secret and nobody is allowed to talk about fight clu... mid night club
Why do all those posters and shit exist then? Why is it perfectly cool to reminisce about how cool the 90s jap street racing scene was it mid night is taboo?

I’m not trolling, I have genuinely not found a single piece of non circular logic explaining why I should peel off this 20 dollar Mesa vinyl sticker

just remember user
>every sticker makes you look a foot shorter
>if you aren't going 200 km/h with a midnight sticker you'll look like the biggest faggot on earth
>the only people who will think it's cool are inbred manlets who think stance and scooter noises are cool.
In short. You'll make yourself look like a faggot to impress people who could easily be impressed by an iron maiden shirt.

hell's angels is a fucking outlaw biker cartel that has burdened america for over half a century and still does

the midnight club was a street racing gang thousands of miles away in the far east that disbanded 20 years ago when a fatal wreck occured

these are completely different things you mentally deficient nincompoop

Do what you want to your car. But to the actual members of the club it is seen as disrespectful. Keep in mind Japanese culture and their attitude towards respect and honor.

why is it seen as disrespectful, and how could you know this? are you a former member? has a member of the secretive club come out and said this? and what are the odds that around 20-30 people from japan that are probably 35-70 years old by now are going to see my car that resides in the west?

they're both loser niggers

>every sticker makes you look a foot shorter
I must be into negative height then. I have a lot of tasteless stickers
>if you aren't going 200 km/h with a midnight sticker you'll look like the biggest faggot on earth
LOL I did 200 through the new tunnel on the south western two weekends ago and got glared at by an old dude in a miata anyway
>the only people who will think it's cool are inbred manlets who think stance and scooter noises are cool
No true Scotsman senpai

japan considers any of mid night to be dishonorable anyways

there are no "actual members", sorry

proud poser reporting in

contrary to what people say, nobody actually gives a shit, only autistic faggots care.

So then what even is the point of putting the sticker on the car? I don’t understand your logic.

>fuck those Mid Night guys
>but imma rock their team logo tho

The guy who I buy parts off says he knows some of the cunts in the club and yeah they think it’s disrepectful. They forget however that I don’t care what they think

>there are no "actual members", sorry

That’s 110% wrong

reminder that most of them dont even drive, dont call it a club, its an aesthetic that people like and can gank it if they want

>SC300

Why the fuck would clapistanis give a shit or even know what the fuck mid night was

>That’s 110% wrong
>That’s 110% wrong
>That’s 110% wrong

If you're so confident, prove it.

I’m op. I don’t care about the members, I just like the million dollar cars they had like the devil z and the pentaroof 300zx and shit. I put the sticker on my car because it looks gangsta. Literally lol

Read: idgaf about the club, I wanted my car to look as cool (to me, the only person that matters) as the toy factory z from that one speedtrap Also I will admit shitposting my z on Veeky Forums and having otists rage and Dutch kek about my plate is fun

What sticker should I put on my A70?

>I have a lot of tasteless stickers
Hmm maybe it's self aware
>somebody looked at me while I was speeding
Are you fucking 12?
Oh wait you put gay ass stickers on your car, that answers that.

not op
yeah he's completely bullshitting i can guarantee you. does he know the pope too?

just do it if you think it's cool, don't be a bitch and care about what others think

Jebus user, if at least it were a nice car. That z looks it hasnt seen a polish in 5 decades. At least get it into representable state before posing as a midnigger

MAD LATE
wake earlier

I don’t like replying to tripfags but you’ve earned it

I should have explained it better, we were cruising as part of a meet and racing in the tunnel, the old guy was one of the meet leaders and got upset about it lol. Also stickers are fun stop taking yourself so seriously

Your crew sticker first and foremost. If you don’t have a crew, make one and get your mates to join. Having 10+ fast as fuck cars all with the same banner is a great time
I need to take more photos, we haven’t all been out at once much lately it’s mostly just the Zs

Likely, but you never know. He’s been to Japan a lot

Saving for house deposit comes first and foremost, when I got the car from Japan it was super neglected, it also had a trash veilside kit so I had to install and paint the bumper and spoiler myself. I’m a sparky not a painter and 4K for a respray is a bit down the track yet.

It looks good from some angles lol

they would never announce themselves to him, and if they do they're probably lying too

the midnight club is stuff of legend, the likelihood of these claims being legitimate is nil

>fast as fuck cars
See that’s where they’ll come up short

>i put mid nite sticker on my car XD

I don't really have any car friends sadly

This is the worst thread I've ever read on Veeky Forums.

I'd rather vapid Alphonseposting than this repulsive discourse. Think it's time to leave Veeky Forums.

>your crew
God damn you're a cringe motherfucker, how about paint your car instead of putting gay ass stickers on it

My old squad was full of shitboxes, and my old dc5 was the fastest out of all of them lol. Pic related bottom sticker is the old shitbox crew, then we made the top sticker when we all got faster cars

Now that the evo got sold the pink z and my z are the two fastest cars again lol good fun

Don’t hit your head on the way out

>he doesn’t have a crew

>lol
>lol

Go back to redd*t.

pic related its ops crew

Lol That’s just how millennials lol talk senpai lol kek

I have real friends irl that I talk to on face book I have perfected normie speak

>God damn you're a cringe motherfucker

I wish what a bunch of sick cunts

I’m not going to say what the people are like but I can list all the cars in it

I wish we had more pics

someone post the .webm so we can all la-

thanks

>n-not being in a crew!

Lol what a dick I can see why he wouldn’t want a mid night sticker

>R33
>S13
>Z32
>?Cefiro?
Wow I bet your crew is so fast bro. I’m betting the 33 is NA too

>I can see why he wouldn't want a sticker
Maybe because stickers are for fucking children, grow up dumbass.

most faggoty shit i ever seen

Mid Nite, Hell's Angels, et al, are in groups that have established codes and traditions and that have earned the respect (or fear) of others. They aren't fandoms, and you aren't a part of them simply because you say so. A symbol of such an organization is not something it's members took lightly, and it was something they had to earn. It's also why people get so assblasted about stolen valor fags.

You aren't one of them, you are using them as a fashion statement, don't be surprised if people treat you with scorn because of it.

reminder

>he can't even quote right
LMAO

Sigh I was afraid I’d get to list the cars

>Black 94 z 300kw 15psi
>Pink 94 z 300+++?kw (18psi on stock turbos)
>93 fd pretty much stock
>93 r33 around 250kw? 9psi boost tap
>89 180sx slow as shit
>89 a31 cop bait about as fast as the 180
>99 s15 270rwkw on gull fuel for some reason
>red 90 z de
>2 99 s15s de one is autech I think
>64 impala ss on hydraulics that struggles to keep the wheels on because the hydros fuck the alignment
>08? Evo 9 270kw but got sold to some boongas who riced it RIP

All cars are turbocharged and manual except for the DEs noted and the ss obviously

Both Zs will be around 400kw next year because I’m qualified now and turbos are on their way!

And not a single one is on any of my cars, lmfao, stay btfo

>mrcrummy can't recognize what an old post is

>can't even link to a working post
Not my fault your retarded, not my job to put in work to see a fucking post

>Mid Nite, Hell's Angels, et al
Not the same thing
>established codes and traditions
That don’t apply to me
>earned the respect (or fear)
Not from me
>you aren't a part of them simply because you say so
I don’t say so
>A symbol of such an organization is not something it's members took lightly, and it was something they had to earn
When it was a thing. In Japan
>also why people get so assblasted about stolen valor fags.
I think I know what you mean by that but it’s not relevant
>You aren't one of them
Correct
you are using them as a fashion statement
>nah I’m using a cheap vinyl sticker as a fashion statement
>don't be surprised if people treat you with scorn because of it
But why do they CARE?

Banter is wasted on you

Yeah sos old cellphone pic I’ll rotate it later

>Can't even drive without almost crashing.
>It's not my job to teach you how to be a speedy speed boy.

>crew full of slow shitboxes
Wow I am surprised

Lose your apostrophe key last time you were spinning out of control at nominal speeds?

This is fun. What do you drive?

>Why do they CARE?

Nobody likes a poser. And if you really didn't care about what people think you wouldn't have multiple threads about a single sticker on your car.

367awkW GTR

I absolutely care what people think, I just don’t care what a bunch of old cunts in Japan think. I’m genuinely interested in the underlying psychology behind the whole “poser” buthurt

Spellcheck on my iPhone, we posting from bed pham
Also stay btfo

That’s awesome man r32? My flatmate that had the evo used to have a 420kw gtr then he crashed it into the median barrier because he had 100 dollar economy tires on it. Made a fuckton parting it out tho

Honestly tho, are you comparable to a bunch of 20 year olds with first/second jobs and still in apprenticeships? I’ve only just become qualified now and I’m pricing up a 400kw kit for the z. I think we have pretty awesome cars for our class bracket

Except for the s15s. I don’t like SRs and they keep asking to buy orange AFMs off me

oh ok so its bait

35% bait, 65% just because it’s aesthetic

>Men who lived by a code and did not tolerate imitators, who built and raced cars at the very bleeding edge, who are respected in this hobby as being some of the best at what they did.
>You, a pale imitation of everything they are. You can't drive like they did, your cars can't do what theirs did, and you certainly don't have a code like they did.

People respect Mid Nite as outlaws, as legends, as a name that earned it's place in this hobby. You have not. You've got a crusty Z with an unremarkable amount of power, and instead of even posting racing videos or trying to say you compete in any sense of the word, you keep making threads to discuss a single sticker.

What’s wrong with this thread? It seems to have inspired fairly passionate discussion

Better than the usual horde of manual vs auto and gt86 threads

>a name that earned it's place in this hobby
lol yea, maybe in the hobby of giving a shit about obscure dead car clubzz brah
>family
>yea family bro
>a random furfag member of lame night spins out of control and crushes a scooter
>shamefur

>doesn’t care about the Mid Night car club
>wants to wear their sticker because of a member’s car

That's an interesting Pepe, mind if I save it?

I respect mid night cars, not so much a bunch of people that did speed traps and supposedly raced on streets even though there is no real evidence asides from an anime. I can see that shit on YouTube with fat Americans doing it in ugr lambos.

And none of this poetic shit you are spouting is any reason not to put a sticker on my windshield

aesthetics can exist in a vacuum
car is not club, club is not car
what is so difficult about that progression

cringe at some shit that just happened that im not going to point out

Nerve struck.

But I'd argue that you care about them more than most if you want to represent them so bad.

Yeah cus it looks cool

>hey that’s a z
>I have a z
>I want my z to be like that z
>I can’t afford to make a 900hp pentaroof z
>I know I’ll get a replica of that sticker and put it on my windshield

Flawless logic senpai. No different to having posters or models of cars you like but will never get to own

oh i dont give two shits about meme stickers, im just participating in this shitshow because people are using retarded logic

that and MemeFast4U is a horrible franchise, so yea, >triggered

So why not represent your own crew? Is it because you are ashamed? Is it because deep down you know you'll never be as good as Mid Nite, that your Z will always be Mid Lite?

No different than something a child would do, it's almost as if he's a child who puts stickers on everything he owns...
Wait....