Do Amerifats daily drive their trucks?

Do Amerifats daily drive their trucks?

Yes

If you have a truck why would you not daily drive it?

>New Jersey
>Cadillac isn't the most popular brand
>Doubt

yeah, and every pickup driver acts like a fucking dickhead on the road as well. I don't understand why some insecure fat middle aged fucks need a truck to haul their fat ass around suburbia and do actual work with it maybe 2 times a year

Yeah, there's a bunch on my road

Yep, just like aussies, sandniggers, some yuropoors, russains, etc...

Because they're huge and consume twice as much fuel as a regular car.

SO? I have a small penis and need to drive a massive truck everywhere because it makes me feel powerful. do actual work with it? only like 3 times a year lol

>actual work
Like what? Do most people still live in farms? You can rent a van of peace if you need to move to a new house.

Yes. I live in a relatively big city and half of the traffic is trucks with empty beds. Americans just got pussified and project their insecurities by driving SUVs and trucks

Get a real truck, Americunts

Are you free to carry people in the truck bed? We Eurocucks are not. Seeing these things everywhere in Morocco made me immensely sad, because of the realization that they were freer than us.

>implying people in the countryside don't do it anyway
We drive around the villages in a small trailer behind a buddy's lawn tractor whenever we're too drunk to drive.

>huge
True, it also means the interior feels like a damned cavern and you have loads of room. It's a bitch to park but you get used to it quickly.
>twice as much fuel as a regular car
Not at all, maybe in compact/subcompact cars but certainly not a lot of sedans. My gas mileage averages around 20 - 24 mpg and I've pushed 27.1 mpg highway in my truck. It's still shitty gas mileage especially when going from a Toyota Camry Hybrid to this, but it's not as terrible as thought it would be.

So much this. In californistan it's getting all but impossible to keep a visual horizon in my car because of anal spelunkers in empty pickups/crossovers. Home Depot rents a pickup for 20$

Yes and it's retarded. Unless you actually use it for work or hauling. I literally wasmat the mall today and some cummins fag took like 5 fuckin minutes to park his 90 foot long truck.

I honestly don't have a problem with trucks just gigantic ones. Why do they have to be such a dick measuring contest?

My gf's dad (who is a giant prick) moved to kentucky the other year and within a month he bought a fucking hummer because "everyone over here has one"

I do unironically. It's a good $850 shitbox

How much for a change of tires?

What kind engine does that one have? The highest I've seen a F-150 go is up to 17 MPG average max, and that's just a 3.5L V6 "ecoboost".

5.0L Coyote V8

When I first got it I barely got 15-16 MPG, but now that I'm used to it I get much better mileage. It helps living out in a more rural area as well.

About $300 for the tires I have on now. I could go under $200 but these are supposed to last about 70,000mi. They're 14 inch wheels

My dad’s been daily driving the same Cummins Ram for the last 20 years

And what's your point?

daily driving a truck is pretty comfy

My wife daily drives my pick up and i daily my work van we also have a jeep a bmw and a s10 blazer that get used for various things. We daily the 2 biggest least effecent cars because this is america mother fucker i have room in my massive driveway for 5 cars. Gas is cheap i fill my 32 gallon tank twice a week and her 26 gallon once. Then in the summer ill take my boat out and burn 50 gallons and ~20 more in my jet ski. Then in the winter ill burn a couple 10 gallon tanks a week in my snowmobile. Or drive the pick up a few hours to a mountain to snowboard.

Tldr: get out of my way i have gas to burn and burgers to eat.

>bmw

they my not like it, but this is what the ideal pussyhauler looks like

>people in the truck bed

Depends on the state

Seriously, who the fuck buys a dodge econobox.

I am also surprised of California being mostly Honda.

Pussy

Yes we do.Taken 2 days ago. I live in Maine.

My truck in Summer.

We live in a world where people find it more efficient to own two vehicles than just driving a truck all the time. I use my truck to haul a lot of shit to the lake. There, I hop in a 23' boat with an anemic 454 that can absolutely drink some gas. You know or I could just sit home and pluck hairs from your wife's vagina.

What pisses me off is people that have kids. Do they think that's sustainable?

But it also gets dirty in summer too. It is a tool.

>hurr I have this one idiotic large thing so now I also need this other idiotic large thing

>not owning as many idiotic large things as you can

Why are you even on this board? lmao

Why would I?

because they're fun

Not inherently. Large crap can be fun or a burden. Small crap might not always be fun but at least it won't be a burden.

This isn't Vinny Boombatz's Jeresy, it's Nigger Jeresy

t. yuropoorfag

Funny how chinks have single handedly made the Honda CR-V tops in NY

I am not surprised, there are a fuck ton of civics / accords here. I am more surprised that is isn't Subaru considering the sheer volume of Outbacks and Forresters above anything else.

if you got lots of space large stuff isn't that much of a burden. I can get paid for someone to come pick the truck up anytime I want anyways

Sure do. And I'm in Ford territory.

Where do you live and what kind of cuckmobile do the locals drive?

>What pisses me off is people that have kids. Do they think that's sustainable?
If they're producing two children, then yeah.

Yes. I also live on a dirt road so hooning around the corners is some fun shit.

It can quickly become a financial burden by unforeseen turns in life. Plus you have to endebt yourself or put more work into it in the first place to accumulate lots of crap. Just not worth it in many cases in my eyes. Work hard play hard is too exhausting for my taste. I'd rather work less relax hard.

You should have you T levels checked by an appropriate medical examiner.

how is it a financial burden? It literally costs me 0 dollars. No storage fee, no insurance fee, no registration. All it costs is gas money to fill it up when you want to use it.

People who buy trucks in general don't bother me because a lot of people who buy trucks actually use them. It's those faggots that buy diesel or gas trucks then jack them up and rice them out and think there the fastest shit on the road.

I had the boat in mind when I said that, and it necessitates owning a truck as well. And people who own boats and trucks often also own unnecessarily large houses and camper trailers and ATVs and other expensive toys.

A deleted and tuned 6.7 would destroy 90% of the cars on Veeky Forums in a straight line. I hate bro trucks as much has the next guy, but modern diesels are no joke.

Spain. Golfoid hatchbacks, Seat being the most popular.
Inside of cities you see 0 pickups. Outside you may catch a Hylux or two, but they're not that common at all. We have roads, and even farmers don't have them.

It takes a shit load of money and with the same load of money I could prob mate the right parts to build something a diesel couldn't touch.

Man, it's so weird that it's regional like that. I wouldn't have expected that at all.

Do you not?

Fuel costs less than water dude

Well shit, that's great for a decently sized 8-cylinder.

lol where?

>suburban xannied out wine moms in Jersey don't drive oversized Cadilacs their husbands get them

righhhhhhhht. Just put the "blame" on black people. you stupid fuck

i live in the back of my truck with my bike and my kitchen and i wish i could ride my bike everywhere but my knee is shot so i do a lot more city driving than i wish. i travel a lot. a whooollle lot, way more than id like, i really average like 100-200mi a week throughout the year. i try not to drive like a lead footed asshole and get about 25mpg in the back of my 225k 4banger with about 400lbs on the bed. its becuase i ha

Yes.

You Yuropoors may never understand it, because you're all forced to drive 1.0 diesel hatches because of either government regulations or insurance costs, but America is free, as in freedom. We can drive whatever the hell we want, wherever the hell we want, at any time of the day, at any time of the year. Insurance is cheap, gas is plentiful, and most of us make a fuckload more money than the average Yuropoor as well so it's easy to afford a truck.

I wouldn't choose to live anywhere else on the planet, for this land is perfection.

I actually bought an old Cadillac in Plainfield to bring to New York.

Yeah, I drive an F250 with a 6.7 powerstroke as a daily.

My weekend is a 1972 Chevy with a built 455 Olds Rocket with a weiand supercharger.

The smallest engine I've ever had was a 350 / 5.7.

Europoors don't know this level of freedom.

Driving a truck feels gay as fuck

>Have to sit above everyone in a bigger box to feel powerful
>End up feeling like a midget wearing stilts and plate armor to look tough
>Reality is, you can't do shit, and you're just hampering yourself

Most truck drivers are middle aged fuckers who consider hauling 10 bags of fertilizer reclaiming their lost masculinity

>michigan
>chevy
JUST

I have a Ram that I DD. I like the visibility and capacity to carry a lot of shit if I need to. I also do general contracting part time.

>feeling like a midget wearing stilts
Turbo manlet detected

7.3 TURBO DIESEL EVERY DAY

Opposite

Being 6'3" and driving stilts and armor: the vehicle feels wrong. Like i'm sitting where a manlet is meant to sit.

I wouldn't be able to fit all my tools in your tiny faggot car you aids-ridden fuck hole.

Fuck yea I just racked my everyday carry gun in agreement. I can't believe I to was once a gunless eurogoblin.

I have an ecoboost with 110k and I get ~27 on road trips and 19 in town. Stock with 3.55 gearing

Manlets are meant to DD little shitboxes. I tried a two seater out for a few months and had to go back to a truck because the bucket seats don't fit my shoulders and lats.

Yes you would you cum-oozing cockholster. You're probably some fucking handyman who only needs a hammer and his peabrain to bilk seniors out of their pensions while he hangs pictures and installs poorly made hand-railings.

The bluecollar arrogance on this board is so tiresome.

>Subie is the most popular in Washington, Colorado and Maine, all of which legalized recreational weed.
In reality its probably just the rain and snow so people want dat awd.

lol @ colorado
dudeweedlmao and a subie

>Insurance is cheap
I can't believe you being serious

>tfw no large plot of private property to fuck around on
Why does north jersey suck so much ass, guys?

And a 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods will smoke the fuck out of your slow piece of shit.

>Colorado surrounded by all that manly blue
Kek

I'd daily one of these desu.

730hp/3500nm and no weight over the rear axle would be fun.

Saudi Arabia and Nebraska. Look it up.

Hawaii is the only state on this map doing it right