Well this is disappointing

Well this is disappointing.

There's still the Bronco, don't lose hope. some people are saying its going to be the Everast but Ford themselves has acknowledged what the Bronco name means to people and are going to give it its own off-roading platform that will compete against the Jeep Wrangler and/or Toyota 4runner.

>bronco name
>Mach 1 is electric suv
>another shitbox that only comes with an automatic ecoboost
I am extremely skeptical. I’m looking to purchase a new vehicle, but if the bronco doesn’t come with the 5.0 or NA 3.5 and/or is AWD I will immediately pass

It is not. Go fuck yourself now.

I'm also skeptical and the guy who runs Ford needs to be assassinated and replaced with someone who wants to make Ford great again or at least get some more fun people working at Ford.

Haha, imagine if the GT500 was going to be a twin turbo V6 instead of a twin turbo V8. i would personally drive to Ford's HQ and toss a brick through their window.

Will small pickup trucks ever make a comeback?

>tfw the modular 7.0L is a false rumor
>tfw it’s true and they don’t put it in the mustang and remake the boss 429
riparoni

So will it be a 4-door version of the Troller?

>NA 3.5
>no AWD
>manual
You’re fucking retarded.

That new Colorado sure does look good.

No. The new "small trucks" are the same size as full size trucks 10 years ago.

Sad!

I hope the bronco still looks boxy and truck like. I'm assuming it will still be body on frame.

>wanting a reliable vehicle you can control yourself for off-roading
>like a bronco
Maybe you are. Don’t forget your hill assist babby

>wanting objectively good qualities in a vehicle is retarded

>S550 is a pig compared to the Camaro
>Fiesta ST and Focus RS already over in NA
>new Ranger is a lifestyle truck and not a small, simple workhorse
>a fucking Edge ST
>Mustang 2020 redesign cancelled
Is fun Ford over?

>workhorse ranger doesn’t even have a fleet model
Yes. It is absolutely over

Fun Ford has been over for years

The bronco is a rebadge coming from Australia

how exciting

That could be made to look good and like a bronco but none of the things that make a bronco would be there

I really hope not

ranger can look good too.

>bloated mallcrawler
>looks """"""""good""""""""

more like a desert cruiser.
that setup would be good for sand.

Approximately how many vapes and cans of monster does this come with?

my guess is at least 6 sips and 2 full vape canisters

this is just how the original ranger was

to be fair they also said they would redesign the ranger to suit American tastes, and they really didn't. it's almost entirely unchanged from the Euro model.

Forgive me if I'm skeptical of modern Ford when they promise anything.

>hurrdurr
>I unironically think bad features are good

Yea they ended up just bringing over the current international Ranger model here. I have little faith the Bronco will be good. Hopefully I'm wrong.

>wanting forced induction for extended driving on trails
>wanting unselectable AWD or a transverse mounted engine for a trail
>wanting electronic shift and a transmission that generates its own heat on a trail
Also fuck electronic lockers

Are you still really trying to argue manual for off-road? The other two are debatable, but manual off road is just a hassle when a torque converter really does what you need it to. At that point you’re just being an “automatic is for babbies” tryhard, and not an enthusiast.

Automatic doesn’t shift fast enough to rock yourself out of a potential stick situation also enjoy grenading your transmission shifting while the torque converter is still spooled. They’re okay but they’re nowhere near as capable and certainly not as reliable off-road. I’m not sure if you do any actual driving but I’ve been on every type of terrain and have been doing so for 14 years in multiple vehicles old and new

I would buy that

Enjoy slipping the clutch constantly then. I’m not sure if you know this, but I don’t care whatever experience you made up on a Laotian clown shoe forum

So would I. That is a really great concept. I just don't have much faith in Ford coming out with something like this. We'll see though.

If your clutch slips on a gear that maxes out at 10 miles per hour you don’t have a clutch

Its honestly gonna end up looking something like this with a V6. If some how it does look cool, itll be way over priced.

This. If the expedition is what the explorer was 5 years ago and starts at $40,000 what the fuck is the bronco going to start at

I still think the 5th generation explorer is ugly