Is there any objective car journal or blog left

that doesn't try to force feed you absolutely useless opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2TjW3quapCI
m.youtube.com/results?search_query=porsche macan off road
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Veeky Forums

we also force feed you useless opinions, but we call you a faggot at the same time

its not like that porsche could do anything offroad anyway

not with that wheel fitment

>>its not like that porsche could do anything offroad anyway
Well, they do.

truth

woooooooow amaaaziiiiiinnggggg
a fuckiing corolla could do that.
macan and cayenne continue to be the shit poorfag porsches.

I could do that in a sedan.
they can't do any real off roading outside a dry climate.

>lol not like that shitbox can do anything offroad anyway!!!!!!!!
>user posts that they can
>WELL I CAN DO THAT IN MY SEDAN

i sure do hope the jags can move the fucking goalposts as much as you retards are playing the pats, they're gonna need it

This. The Porsche's are genuinely good off-road but these children here already have their mind programmed into not believing it, so they wont.

youtu.be/2TjW3quapCI

Oh there's a video of a sedan descending a hill that isn't much steeper than some roads and has a solid surface. Shut it down guys, time to go home.

We're talking off road here mate
m.youtube.com/results?search_query=porsche macan off road
And the results are very pleasing

All I see is a lot of grass fields and ramps. Take one to the Moab and report back

Is this what you consider to be "offroad"?
You could do that on a mobility scooter.

>a dirty small degree angled ramp
yeah a fucking generic sedan can propably do it even better due to low gravity.

If you're gonna move goalposts so far up that you get a gold star for trying don't be upset when every car can do it.

And you're always, ALWAYS a phone addicted stacy if you own an SUV no matter what badge or off road numbers it has on it.
Nobody would offroad in a fucking expensive brand new suv anyway. Even after 10 mins you need it repainted.

it's not very impressive.
Unless it's not wading through a rocky ground with fallen trees and holes while being submerged up to windshield in muddy water with a layer of ice on top it's gravel road tier.

Fuck offroad capability make a porsche for rally then we'll talk.

Eh. The Cayenne/Touareg/Bentayga/Q7 are pretty competent for a crossover but I wouldn't say they're "genuinely good". Don't know about the Macan/Q5 but I doubt they're better.

That's like asking if there are any non Jew-owned media outlets left.

Andrew Anglin needs to start reviewing cars

it looks better imho

Agreed, it's so pedestrian otherwise

wtf this looks awesome

Dude, it's a Touareg in a tuxedo.

it needs rock crawler axles and plastic fender flares

A Macan is a Q5

Best off road porsche

if I was a zillionaire I'd commission Singer to build me this

>korean crap tires
Way to ruin car

making an offroad tyre as opposed to on road/winter or rally tyres takes quite a lot of less brain power and technology.
All you need is big ridges and patterns to grab onto loose surfaces and mud.
As opposed to race tyres where the pattern, compount, heating/cooling and everything is intricate material science.

No, because force feeding useless opinions is literally the only way an automotive blog/journal/channel can stay afloat these days.

Ahem...

Well you know nothing about offroad tires then. I went through 6 brands of m/t tires only to find out BF Goodrich are the only ones that combine handling, noise, mud and highway performance and most importantly durability. Most m/t tires get destroyed on rocky roads, but not BFG. I bought them used and they still have not lost any chunks, unlike tires i had before.
Some were too soft for rocks, some were inefficient in mud, some were obnoxiously loud on pavement,etc etc. And don't forget that almost all m/t tires are also winter tires. They perform terrible on ice, but made so they won't go rock solid on the cold pavement, they allow you to drive on cold pavement without loosing much of performance.

And none of what i said above denies that sport tires are more technological etc etc. Just don't think good m/t tires are easy to create. They made endure some really extreme conditions and still last for thousands of miles.

I thought Kumho were good, no idea what's on that porsche

Heavy, mediocre durability tires with bad mud performace.

Looks like Hankook tires. The thing is it can be hard to find small off road tires. Most off road tires start at around 27" tall, anything smaller than that and your choices are limited unless you start getting into rally gravel tires.

Either of those are crap m/t tires.

And i found which size is on that Porsche, 215/85 R16
There is a decent selection of tires that size. Yoko Geolander, Cooper s/t, Goodyear wrangler m/t

It even has winch, kek

>objective car journal

that would be incredibly boring as all they could talk about is the specs, nothing else.

Is that a numale driving it

No, none left.

Fuck the noise, I actually like it

looks like some old dude to me

Nice Jeep.

not even close

shit I want a macan with a lift kit and bull bars now

ye

This platform is actually decent for offroading for what it's worth, unlike most other blob SUVs. Great traction control and differentials, only thing it lacks from the factory is a bit of ground clearance.

Looks ok

Those media outlets are stuffed to the brim with numales so it's no surprise they're scared of anything that makes things look tougher and more like a man's hobby

looks better than the poser mc douche rims it usually sports.

bump

>t.someone that has never seen or driven actual offroaders, driving on an actual offroad course.

It's offroading angles alone are already a dead giveaway it's not really meant to do that.

>26.5/23.5 approach/departments
>19 ramp-over

Mind you these are values with the air suspension raised all the way. That ramp-over especially is laughable, good luck handling harsh slope variations.

>*approach/departure

Thanks autocorrect, you will always be my greatest ally

What are they gonna say that is objective?
"It costs *insert price here* and it has a *insert engine here* under the bonnet, review over.

That would look good if they used less faggy rims.

>beard is numale
t. lowtest soyboy

it is though. lumberjack look is for hipsters and faggots. women prefer a stubble

Spiritual successor to the AMC Eagle.

If that is a numale, then he has some MAJOR BRASS BALLS to do that.