Mfw Veeky Forums will love crossovers when they go out of style

>mfw Veeky Forums will love crossovers when they go out of style

except thats not a crossover?

I think he's saying we'll love every trend we hate now in the future, similar to how nobody who was actually born in the age of stationwagons cared for them while Veeky Forums and reddit jerk off to them constantly.

I hate both station wagons and crossovers
And everyone on this board should too

fuck your opinion

pretty sure there's a difference.

Station wagons were full of utility and a certain amount of style. they went out of style because they suddenly became unfashionable and they got replaced by the SUV and minivan as far as utility go.

most crossovers have neother style nor utility.

for example, I genuinely liked the Honda Crosstour. that was a genuinely appealing vehicle, despite being a crossover.

but most crossovers are just small squished suv's with none of the utility or style. because for every honda Crosstour or AMC Eagle, there's a dozen nissan jukes

hey now say what you will about the nissan juke it's a fuckin cool car despite being ugly, i think we should just call them tall hatchbacks from now on

>fuckin cool car despite being ugly
does not compute

Veeky Forums is the only place I've seen people get nostalgic over Ford Windstars.

>Crossovers have no style

>nigger wheels
>bar of soap styling

except I allready hate every car that is not a hatchback, coupe or sedan or an offroader that is not regularly used for going through headlight-deep mud

>proving that they have no style

looks like a soyboy car to me senpai.

>requires a professional detailing and photographer to make the car look even a little bit appealing

that doesnt even look stylish

Veeky Forums will love any user driven car once they are banned in every first world country.

> not wanting pic related with a 400hp 351w, cruising around on 2 sofas with 7 of your friends

Oops I'm retarded

>Veeky Forums
>7 of your friends

Speak for yourself user, I regularly have 7 people in my wagon.

We're not all autists. I come here for the keks and when I'm on the shitter

Im gonna buy a Crosstrek.

best panther

Something wrong m8?

The one I am familiar with is a 1.6 litre gas with the CVT transmission, and lowest options

>pros
AWD works great
CVT allows you to keep very steady speed when creeping, which is good for getting through deep snow and going up icey hills
The different menu screens that tell you about where the torque is going and so on is quite helpful and informative
Good ground clearance

>cons
Suspension is a tad too stiff, you feel every bump and crack in the road more than you'd expect
CVT transmission is dogshit. Slow to shift between modes, noisy as all hell due to how it works, makes effective engine braking impossible
1.6 engine is underpowered, especially combined with the CVT
Lowest options package feels very bare
Rear view camera is useless due to how small and far away the screen is
Headlights and reversing lights are terrible
The stereo system is "meh"