You can't post in this thread if you have less then 220 hp. Hondafags need not apply

You can't post in this thread if you have less then 220 hp. Hondafags need not apply

ok

>230hp
Just made it

>130hp

Sheeit, what should i do with my Accord

V6 Honda accords make 240hp since 2004. 7th gen accord 6spd can do 60 in 5.6sec

>14 years of barely making the minimum hp erases 60+years of anemic nipshit
lmaoing

Fuck my four cylinder "appliance" makes more than that.

your malibu makes more than 240hp?

Sup nibbas

Combined power output of both my cars is 263hp, I'm good right?

What if I'm a Hondafag and I make more than 220hp?

It's rated for 250 with a 9 speed autotragic, great deal for under 30.

you could've got a truck like a frontier, and a kia rio both brand new for the same money

Paddle shifting with those 8-10 speed gearboxes is a fuckin trip

I like my Bowtie's, and I've got access to plenty of trucks if ever need them. The Malibu is comfy, really good on gas, and deceptively quick when the turbo spools up. It's not what everyone would have chosen, but it's a good car for the sixty odd miles a day I commute.

gm makes excellent highway cruisers i'll give you that. i'm in the south and no one wants to be seen in them

the only domestic cars in the south that people actually drive are chargers. maybe a taurus, everything else is japanese german or korean

oh and fusions

Jap cars never really caught on up here, rust is the great equalizer so no one worries about 30 year reliability since the struts rust out after twelve no matter where made it.

what about ziebart? i saw more ford's especially the escape that were rusted out and dodges, or f150s. i saw one fast and furious civic that was rusted but still driving

all the late model cars i saw with undercoat, it's like a status thing to differentiate middle class from everyone else. easy to notice on the freeway

Bitch, you can suck my angular, over-designed dick.

>Fwd

I bet the bus you ride every day is fwd too you brainless faggot.

>60 year old Buicks can make the cut off
>brand-new turbo Honda’s can’t

>tfw can't post in this thread because only 200hp

How do you like it?

The 05 accord is half a second faster to 60, weighs less, and will generally will smoke your "modern car"

come again?

>tfw 72hp
what are you going to do about it?

>225hp
bet

Never said it couldn't, and I don't care, I said the turbo 4 in it put out more HP, which is factualy true. Stay salty.

400+ checking in

I might be getting a 5.0l v8 tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed. The shitty thing is, it's 0-60 time is only .1 seconds faster than my last car and it's 1/4 mile time is about the same. It's 500 pounds heavier so I'm worried the handling won't be as good.

same
fwd skids for days my dude

Sounds like a downgrade based on those #s, what was your last car?

Mkv GTI.

Ah. You might have more fun going stage 2 or upgrading the turbo on one of those, since that will absolutely destroy a 5.0 in a race.
A stock 5.0 might as well be fwd since they handle poorly (unless its an s550) so the only upside of rwd for one is hooning.

Does 220 hp across two cars count?
>daily diesel Volvo V70 @130 hp
>track toy VAZ 2107 @105 hp

It's totaled or else I would. It was already APR stage 1 with an intake. I fucking loved that car. The car I'm looking at is an e500. I've been having shitty luck looking at cars, they're either perfect and get bought on my way to see them or they have ridiculous shit wrong with them.

Fak, sorry to hear that brother.
I think there are certainly better cars than a pre-facelift W211 to fill the void of your mk5. Just going to be super soft and lux with a slushbox, don't know your budget but there has to be something better out there.