Name a company with a better lineup than Ford

Name a company with a better lineup than Ford

VAG.

VAG? Hahahahahaha.
The second most boring auto group after mitsubishi.

They have a better alternative to everything in the Ford lineup and plenty of extras on top.

They look like solid dailies and the passats are cheap as chips. You can get a 2017 model for just on $25k usd here.

Ferd

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Beats Ford with anything they have:
hot hatch: RS3, fastest hot hatch in the world, turbo 5 cilinder with

Porsche
Mazda

*blow the gaskets

Forgot about something to beat
>The mustang
>The F series of trucks

>RS3, fastest hot hatch in the world
I assume you mean in a straight-line.
>the civic type R is the fastest around a track

>Huracan for if you want to look like an arab man
fixed*
>Aventador for if you are an arab man with no taste
fixed*
>R8 for if you are an arab man with good taste
fixed*
>RS7 for if you are a """smart"""
>buying VAG luxury anything when Lexus exist
>smart
>A8 for if you want the best luxury car currently available
Lexus LS*

Dodge had a really good lineup last year. This year I think the best lineup goes to, unironically, Nissan.

Titan XD is a beautiful god damned truck and some of their new vehicles are pretty damn impressive. I also love the simplicity of the new GT-R. It's not overly loud, but it does a good job of what it advertises, it goes fast as fuck.

But this is also a bait thread so my post will probably just get ignored.

Post answers op, not your shit list.

>Beautiful truck

It's fucking hideous with the jew nose and a front overhang that you could camp under. And the whole Nissan line is literally the same design, except in different sized models. Nissan is trash now.

I'm not OP

nice delusion

>no pony car
>no desert ready off road trucks, 250 and 350 cabs

also

>haldex AWD

Not the one I saw user.

Also, can we agree that Mazda has the shittiest lineup of all the major car companies?

Kill yourself faggot

Have you seen the juke?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Ford's lineup is underwhelming

Hi there!

Does anybody unironically like the look of this car?

There is only one way we can teach our friend here a lesson and I hope you are doing it too.

Sometimes I wonder when Ford ill realize that chevy and dodge are pumping out nigh on 1000hp cars out of the factory and get around to making a similarly ridiculous mustang.

Hi there!

Hi there!

I do, best looking crossover. fight me.

They currently only make 3 cars and they're all great and have shed the reliability meme of their forefathers.

The GT is literally the only American car I like.

Also the entirety of Porsche's lineup

Hallo!

Du scheinst einen Fehler in deinem Post gemacht zu haben. Zum Glück sind die Benutzer von Veeky Forums immer bereit, Ihnen zu helfen, dieses Problem zu lösen! Sie haben anscheinend einen Tripcode beim Posten verwendet, aber Ihre Identität hat überhaupt nichts mit der Konversation zu tun! Hoppla! Sie sollten immer daran denken, Ihren Tripcode nicht mehr zu verwenden, wenn der Thread, für den er verwendet wurde, verschwunden ist, es sei denn, ein anderer wurde gestartet. Buchung mit einem Tripcode, wenn es nicht notwendig ist, ist schlechte Form. Sie sollten immer versuchen, anonym zu posten, es sei denn, Ihre Identität ist absolut wichtig für den Beitrag, den Sie machen!

Jetzt brauchst du mir nicht zu danken - ich mache nur meinen Job, um dir zu helfen, dich an die anonyme Image-Kultur zu gewöhnen!

Which is made in Canada kek

Hallo!

Je hebt een beetje een fout gemaakt in je post. Gelukkig maar, zijn de gebruikers van Veeky Forums altijd bereid om jouw probleem te verhelpen! Het blijkt dat je een tripcode hebt gebruikt tijdens posten, maar je identiteit heeft totaal niks met de conversatie te maken! Oeps! Je moet altijd onthouden je tripcode te verwijderen wanneer de thread waar je hem voor hebt gebruikt weg is, tenzij er een nieuwe wordt gestart! Met tripcode posten terwijl dit onnodig is zijn slechte manieren. Je moet altijd anoniem posten, tenzij je identiteit absoluut nodig is in de post die je aan het maken bent!

Hé, het is niet nodig me te bedanken - ik doe alleen mijn plicht om je aan posten op anonieme-imageboards gewend te raken!

>ford
>desert ready off road trucks
you mean the $70k pavement queen?

>Radical
>Caterham
>Ariel
Gotta go fast negro

Ford HAD the best lineup til they decided to axe the Fiesta, make and Edge ST, and go all in on the numale STEM nerd autonomous vehicle obsession

>he's too soy to replace a headgasket on an I4

i used to be a ford fanboy
i dont like a single car there
but i guess i dont like any modern cars so i guess thats why

Fiesta was made in mexico clapbox so it was dead to me on arrival.

IMO Ford's best lineup was the 2000s
>The panther platform was still in production
>Terminator Cobra cars that could easily make mad power
>Cobra R that was actually faster than a C5 Z06
>Live axle stangs which ended up putting the power down better than people expected
>SVT Lightning
>A V8 Super car (05 Ford GT) that appreciated to double its value and they made 4000+ of the fuckers
>Carroll Shelby was still alive and had a hand in Ford's performance decisions
>The Ranger still existed (and it came in Manual)
>The Excursion existed
>They still had their own V6s and weren't just using reworked mazda shit (I.e the Vulcan)
>The Taurus still had a wagon option and in general were solid cars (as was the vulcan engine)
>Ford still made family minivans
>we didn't have the focus ST yet but we had the Focus SVT which was a good hot hatch
2000s Ford was remembered most fondly for me, they had lots more options and were more ambitious (their concepts of those years also reflect that).

yeah why buy a reliable car when you can be chad and buy a piece of shit
>the virgin 200,000 miles vs the chad 20,000 breakdown

I think ford messed up by never having a true successor to the panther platform.

It's funny that you had to use every brand under the conglomerate's umbrella in order to top one brand.

I didn't actually know they were discontinuing it. What happened?

Definitely, they would pretty much own the fleet market if they did (being the only one offering a solid and updated RWD fullsize sedan) as far as police cars and government vehicles go and would probably force Chrysler to update the Charger platform in response but Chrysler pretty much has the RWD-sedan market locked down and feels no need to change.

It's getting a turbo 3-cylinder in Europe for next gen, and the US won't be getting the ST at all.

I'm grateful that no one is expecting them to remake the Esprit since the Mclaren sport series came along, now they can focus on making the cars that they really want to

op just got ripped a new asshole lol

>spins at 2mph

are you confusing me for the loser furfag?

oh shit i'm sorry

keeeeeeeeeeeeeek

>Ford doesn't even have any fast wagons
ECOBOOOOOOOST

Sorry for what? Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks, especially since their such good size and all

not if you're wh*te lel

>we didn't have the focus ST yet
the Focus ST has existed nearly as long as the Focus

By "we" i mean in the US.

The SVT Focus he mentioned is essentially a Focus ST170

The SVT was pretty much the same thing as the Euro ST170.

Oh, even better then.

you can get a civic for that money and it's better in every way?

Yeah, in '05 they Dropped the SVT moniker for the ST badge. But in the U.S. they didn't introduce ST as a performance model on the ZX3 and ZX5 models like the SVT, the ST was sold solely as a ZX4(sedan) from '05-'07. Also, instead of having the high revving Zetec they put in a torquier 2.3L Duratec which responded better to modification.

Then in '08 when they introduced the N/A market Focus while the rest of the world was getting MKII's Ford dropped the ST and 2.3L engine option.

Has anybody owned or driven a flex?

Pugeot