What was 'The Crash'?

What was 'The Crash'?

I crashed into a tree, broke my left arm in 3 places, and knocked myself out driving a Corolla in 2001. Pic not OC

>never crashed in 8 years of driving just got my paintjob fucked up by dings occasionally

is this really so uncommon? I feel like crashes (especially bad ones) are at least partly out of your control unless you're doing something stupid so maybe I'm just lucky

Asshole on the freeway side swiped an SUV on the freeway doing 70mph, spun the big hunk of junk a full 360 causing me to go off the road dropping almost 12 feet down. It was either i go off the edge or i get hit by this thing, maybe causing me to fuck up someone else behind me.

Almost rolled over, but i knocked over a light pole and smashed my car into the railing below. I will never forget my 95 vr4... The cops said looking at the damage, i should have died or been hurt worse. But i had a mild concussion and fractured arm.

Never had one, knock on wood

Not really I had my first major crash 5 years ago and nothing before or since I started driving legally in 2008

T-boned by a Magnum running a red light.

Pretty severe concussion and some scrapes, so could have been a lot worse.

>is this really so uncommon?

I crashed my first car after like 3 months of ownership. Never crashing in 8 years is like still being a virgin in your 20s.

Rolled and totaled my Dad's Cadillac SRX when I spun 180° going about 60Mph on black ice, I slowed down to maybe 35 when I hit the snowbank on the otherside. Oddly enough the side mirror that went into the snow was intact.

I've never had 'the' crash
Both my crashes were minor and didn't total the cars or injure me at all

It's just nesting for the winter

been driving for almost 9 years

rear-ended a girl I liked in highschool (this is the part where people congratulate me until I remind them that it was vehicular and not a euphemism). Was embarrassing as fuck.

rear-ended a service truck a few years later because retards are always pulling left turns over double yellows to get into the post office lot and he had to slam on the brakes

got 1.8k shitbox manual civic which was the first car I got with my own money. was fucking amazing coming from a 1989 astro and I love it. I spent a lot of time deep cleaning it after buying it and now motherfuckers won't stop hitting me. Neighbor backed into the driver side somehow and I got rear-ended in december. Haven't owned the car for a year and I've already gotten like 2.5k paid out from other people's insurance for paint damage from accidents.

If you own something you love people will magically start running into you. ofc I've just been pocketing the repair money and jb welding and ziptying shit back on

20 years old, night time. Braked entering an elbow curve at 35kph. Ground was wet and I possibly braked over a puddle, car went aquaplaning. Slammed into guardrail, broke right headlight, damaged the passengers side. No injury to myself, but when I pulled into a McDonald parking lot to inspect the damage, my knees gave out as soon as I stepped out of the car, I was really fucking scared. 1000€ in damages and I couldn't drive for a month (it was my mom's car)
>tfw guardrail is still dented years later
>tfw I sometimes go there and leave a flower

6.14am, pitch black, thick fog, slightly icy, ungritted road.
Didn't see a corner coming up until it was too late, hit the brakes, kept sliding.
Ended up 25m into some thankfully soft bushes.

Car started up straight away but suspension was twisted from the impact with the kerb.

old lady had a stop sign but didnt see my bright red fiero in broad daylight. I couldnt stop in time and hit her passenger side at least 40km/h. Her Chevy Malibu was completly destroyed, my fiero was perfectly fine mechanically, and I drove it home.

I was riding shotgun in a 1994 Explorer. Driver pulled the wheel left while looking over shoulder on an interstate highway merge. We pulled out onto the gravel divider, lost control, rolled over and literally flew out onto the highway on our roof. A pillars completely failed, B pillars only partially. I was wearing a hat, which cushioned the blow and my seat was leaned back. Otherwise I'd be dead. We also filled up with gasoline right before pulling out on the highway and it was gushing out. Never ignited though, just soaked everything.

a mustang tried overtaking my mr2 in the twisties and spun out into the side of my car, didnt have to pay for repairs at least
>have his address from the police report
the temptation to vandalize his other mustangs is very tempting

fuck i love that colour

Smashed my fathers W211 E55 AMG into a guard rail.
Nothing, no scrapes, bruises, nothing but a "Holy fuck, dad's gonna kill me". He didn't kill me.

I also like it very much

More like never having an STD

cool

If you're gonna.push it you're gonna crash from time to time. especially when you're younger.
I understeered into a tree which then somehow slingshot me into small pole. Car looked ugly afterwards but i have no picture. I have a problem with not taking pictures of anything in my life but in this particular instance it kinda makes sense because I was running from the scene

not really crash but had to walk home 15 miles

text semi related

D-did you chad yourself? Jes that's low.
Also
>black text on black background

shut up fool

Part luck, part stupidity.
t. 2 crashes

Do europoors not have cell phones?

Nah, everyone has a smartphone nowadays

how was pic taken? i just dont have credit on phone card

agreed, how much of a bad driver do you have to be. People who total valuable cars should be forbidden from ever touching one again.

Some dickhead pulled out in front of my miata a month ago, pocketing two grand more than I paid for the car lel. Broke three of my toes but worth in the end I guess, his insurance is paying for my Chevy Spark rental. Probably gonna get a first gen forester when the right one pops up on craigslist

The way I see it if you've never crashed while pushing it you should never be allowed to own a perfomance car because it's never going to be used. Or you might have been lucky somehow in which case you have a good chance of crashing a nice car. As long as it's just your car crashing into trees, rocks, etc its all good

From a Spark to a Forester. Some people are beyond help

>Credit
>Phone card
So europeans are literally niggers in 2004?

shut up fool

Get back over the wall beaner boy.

The problem is even if you're driving carefully other people aren't.
That's what worries me more than me making a mistake.

>Be me
>Took 2 hits of LSD about 30 minutes ago, starting to come up
I only note this point, because while the accident wasn't my fault, it made my interactions with the other driver surreal
>Coming up to an intersection
>Double lanes both ways, I'm in the left lane going through the intersection
>Guy in the opposing right lane decides to try to turn in front of me into the side street
>gets halfway and then stops completely
>I slam on my brakes but thanks to the rain I still slide into him at about 5 mph
He owned up to it, and gave me his insurance card to take a picture of. What I didn't realize (because I was tripping) was that the insurance covered a BMW, and he was driving a Nissan.
So when I tried to contact his insurance company they said they had 0 record of the car involved in the accident and that he never reported any accidents.

Only other weird thing is the guy had the same name as me, and I have a really uncommon name.

>driving in chicago around midnight
>cruising in 2012 audi s4 prestige
>suddenly hear loud crack
>pos cabby side swiped me going 60 mph in a city street
>put a few dents on wheel well and gave front right tire some nice gashes
>smacked the shit out of the mirror, miraculously it only had a couple of scratches while his side mirror flew completely off
too bad vag doesnt build their s-tronic trannies like they do their side view mirrors

Oh should note.
I had a green light and he was supposed to yield as there is no green arrows on that particular cross street.

His car had a slight scratch, but my pickups bumper got fucked up on one side.
Relatively minor damage but annoying none the less

others hitting you is no excuse, you can control your positioning to avoid stereotypical "danger" cars, been driving 20 years now and have never had a collision

Last week I was rear-ended by a girl barely out of her teens. I got out of my car and went to get her insurance details, only for her mother to get out and up in my face, screaming at me to, "Get back in your fucking car and get the fuck out of here!" I panicked and did just that.

Thinking back on it, I probably did the respectable thing. I have a job and it's possible they couldn't afford an increase in their insurance premiums. I can understand how their circumstances could have created an emotional situation and I can't judge without walking a mile in their shoes.

I don't think I'll ever understand instant agro from a crash, maybe it has to be my car. But even when My uncle and I got rear ended he didn't instant agro. So maybe it's just the circumstances? Maybe one day I'll know. Thanks for sharing user.

Same thing happened to me, but instead of backing off like a cuck I got the info I needed and my truck fixed.

Why are there so many faggot cucks here now?

Nice slur, you moron.

I bet it pisses off a redneck like you even more to know that they were Hispanic and I treated them with the dignity they deserved.

They were probably already going through hell with the new orange idiot. No need for me to be an asshole and add more problems to their lives.

Congratulations you are a pussy.

If they rear ended you, their gender, ethnicity, and age DOES NOT MATTER.
You get their info, get your shit fixed, and teach them a lesson about driving fucking properly.

Maybe next time she crashes it will be a lot worse and people will die because she thinks there are no consequences for her actions

Technically, not reporting a crash is taking advantage of how the insurance system works.

Plus it would be in your favor.

Also, I think you might have applied a little too much empathy in the situation.

t. Took classes on insurance

Your whiteness is oozing through my screen.

you clearly don't drive in and have never driven in a large city.