Both small affordable sports cars that emphasize fun over performance

>both small affordable sports cars that emphasize fun over performance
>still only come in automatic
Does Europe actually like manuals?

Manuals are exclusively bought by poorfags, DCTs are faster and more efficient

americans buy more high end cars in manual than europe

North america was the only place to get stick shift e60 m5s so thats a plus one for burger land, The alpha romeos retarded
>manual steering rack for drivers feel
>automatic

Found the benchracing neckbeard

>no manual
hope Alpine tanks

nope, they don't.

thanks for saying it so we didn't have to

euros are really cucked

Autos can be programmed to do better on emissions/fuel consumption tests, which leads to lower taxes and everyone loves lower taxes.
There's also the ever increasing "cars only exist to get you from A to B, driving isn't fun" mentality.

>4C
>$55K
>affordable

You can get a brand new Miata with all the bolt-ons and still have like $10k to spare.

I mean, why would a 990 kg car need power steering? Plus it's so crammed inside that you'd be unable to use 5th with a passenger in the car.

>being so insecure about stick shifts that your car enthusiasts spend weeks in empty parking lots "learning stick" so they insist on manual transmissions in sports cars even though they are objectively inferior to DCT
euros simply don't give a shit

>implying you buy this car for passengers
Is it a sports car or luxury car? i would rather have 2 separate cars that do what they are meant to good rather than 1 expensive piece of shit

He's right you know

>4.5 sec 60mph
When fucking rs3 do it in 3.5sec

LOL

>muh 0 to 60
Only the most basic bitch """enthusiasts""" assign this high importance. I'd rather have a fun RWD car like the Alpine or Alfa than a heavy understeery numb feeling brick.

the a110 ten is not as lewd as the alfa but it's definitely cute

you can buy a manual porsche for the same price as the alpines projected price or whatever

I don't think buying a slow sports car is very fun so I'd rather have DCT. They're driver's cars not people who pretend to be racers because they have an outdated transmissions.

Get a Miata fagboy.

>affordable

It's a worldwide phenomenon now. Even trucks and buses are being bought up in automatic nowadays, all over the first world

they aren't affordable and only an idiot would buy an overpriced 'luxury' polished shit coming out of renault or fiat.
also euro streets are much more narrower, smaller and with much more twists and hills even in the cities. I like to be in control of the car and manual tranny gives me that fine control.

Let me know when dct actually wins at the track then

My car is 2425lbs, (1100kg for you french imperialist sub humans)

And has a tiny diameter steering wheel, power steering would be nice at a stop, but you can still turn the wheel one handed. It's not woman friendly though.

you know paddles are there for a reason right?

>they aren't affordable
A new 4C is $65k right now.
>overpriced 'luxury'
Because luxury cars lack power steering, a muffler, and a usable trunk. Anyone buying one of these for luxury is going to regret their decision pretty quickly.
>I like to be in control of the car and manual tranny gives me that fine control.
Tap paddle, car downshifts and rev-matches.

There are other cheaper ways to look both massively retarded and ultra gay, user.

Not our fault if you live in the most cuked country of Europe, toothpaste.

(options not included)

>I like to be in control of the car and manual tranny gives me that fine control.
Tap paddle, car downshifts and rev-matches.
That's not control.
Can I push start it?
Can I crank it while in gear?
Can I take my keys out without i being in park?
Can I stick it into first at 80mph?
Manuals offer so much more control than "hurr durr i choose da gear!"

why the fuck would do you any of those in a modern vehicle
t. autist

It's MY KEY.
What right does my car have to keep it in the ignition?
If I want to take the key out give me my fucking key.

An appeal to the all mighty "modern" authority is retarded as fuck.

Obligatory 120k-for-a-fucking-Mustang post

If those are the things you plan on doing to it, I'm glad you won't be driving a 4C.

You think it's a better idea to be stuck in the middle of the road with your broken down Italian car then simply cranking it over in 1st with the clutch out for a few seconds to get it off the road?