fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

God, i wish i was that carrot.

Sumia best and canon!

Do we have ANY idea what the next banner is going to be? I want to snipe Celica from the TT one but if there's something better around the corner I'm not sure it's worth it

>get -atk GRAY'D
>pull other red orb
>+spd/-def celica
b l e s s e d

But seriously, look how sheer her dress is. You can see every last inch of her curves through her clothes, and she's probably too dumb to even realize it.

Can you imagine being around her? She's hot as fuck and obviously has an amazing body under the frumpy robes, but she's completely oblivious to it. She probably doesn't even realize what her body is really even for thanks to her inbred genetics keeping her brain in a constant, endless fog of incest-induced numbness. You could probably walk right up to her, lift up her shawl and press your crotch against her ass, bulging dick lodged right between her asscheeks and as long as you just make casual conversation her inbred brain wouldn't realize what you were doing, even when you started rocking your hips to jerk yourself off with her soft, fat ass through the fabric.

God, what a stupid slut.

Build my flyer team

Extra Cloud incoming!

Chrom's canon cock sleeve

This guy is a beast in arena assault.

What kind of creature is this?

>my first very old account had Julia and Karel
It just doesn't feel the same Bros
I want them back

Camus, Xander, Reinhardt, Cecilia.

>want to give Reinhardt Death Blow
>never pulled a single Klein, Hawkeye or Effie
WTF

Who is the cutest Whitewing and why is it Catria?

>Roll Blue
>App crashes
>Log back in to see Summer Corrin
fucking finally
+Res -Def, I can't really complain about it

Ursula.

Just make do with +3 Attack until you do, I guess. Klein is a bitch to pull because rolling for greys is torture, but what can you do.

Why did you reset, then?

>next game Julia
FE4 remake confirmed? Please ;_;

>Not using the same account you started with on release, no rerolling

you deserve it.

Reposting in case you missed it.

Here's my budget build, tailored for TT. The great thing about renewal is regardless of what rank it's at it'll go off at the start of every map. His stats are very solid, honestly. You'll be surprised by how much damage he can do to even blue horses. I'm also completely addicted to the SP gain.

Why do Lucinafags post fanart of her with breasts and hips when she's disgustingly flat chested, has a pancake flat ass and bony hips?

We just had a banner with Klein, that's no excuse

weird way to spell est

Palla or Caeda
Catria, give her hone fliers from Hinoka
Minerva or Michalis
Scorrin or Cordelia or Cherche

>eirika meta
>reddit ploy
>fe7 love

Got tempted by the first Ike banner
Said to myself I would easily roll them later
And here I am without them

Kill me

I want to spend feathers on one unit.

Who's worth?

3 Narcians and Clarine

Grey is an ike with more speed, the same attack, and bulkier
If you get a +Atk one or +Spd one, you can make a real monster. A +Atk one can have Deathblow and murder all of the horses.

>Fu fu fu fu.. You really think you can even compare with my husbando Chrom? In your dreams! Why should I even consider somebody like you when he still might notice me eventually? Get real, ho ho~!

A L F O N S E
L
F
O
N
S
E

I have a +spd -res one but I didn't bother with him much, given that I have a 5* Ogma
What sort of build can I go for, to have a monster Gray?

I want to snipe Celica too, but I'm scared of getting GRAYED. I already have an Ike, I don't need another red sword.

>she doesn't know I always carry rope with me

Oh shit, you're right. I guess Ursula finally found a way to make herself useful.

I've pulled more 5-star healers than all other colors combined when I was going for Bridelia. I'm staying away from colorless for good, I don't want to get cucked by my 6th 5-star Lucius.

tfw tried to get Celica and got 2 Grays

>reddit ploy
What is the trigger for this and how many anons would get inflicted by this debuff?

Follow up, would Minerva benefit most from my extra Machalis's Iote's Shield?

Lord Eliweed

Shit that's a good point. Is it worth the risk of getting GRAY'd if I already have Sanaki?

Are you building any specific team?
Upgrading Gunter to give goad cavs to someone else is the actual best option there. following that, upgrading Tsubaki for quick riposte.

Cherche is very good if have skills lined up for her.

>Fu fu fu fu..

I've never understood this. Is it supposed to be some kind of chuckle?

>Watch some roll videos on YouTube because I'm a retard
>People rolling for Ike
>They don't know who Soren is
I guess the meme is real, Ikefags really are all Smashbabbies.

>before August I had no red mages and shitloads of swords
>now suddenly both Leos and a Tharja all with perfect IV's

At start of turn, all anons in cardinal directions with shitposting 1 or more lower than unit suffer Reddit-5 until the end of foe's next action.

Don't lump me in with smashtards

Well if you give it to anyone, Minerva or catria.
But I wouldn't toss a Michalis.

Where do orbs come from after you finish the stories and paralogues? I started 2 days ago and they're still flowing like water.

Yes, Gray is a good unit.

Soren is for breeding!

I love Severa very much! I hope she can join her mother & all her friends in Warriors!

>watching people play gacha on youtube
Kill yourself

Maybe you should get better taste.

Minerva is better with Heavy Blade/LnD imo

>Not re-rolling your first account and sticking with it

fucking dumb

Events and daily orbs

Soren has lower def than a wet tissue.

Not really, but I already have a 4* Gunter to pass goad cavs.

Just wanted a good unit and then maybe build a team. Think I'm going with Eliwood since those are his best IV's (I think so).

I sincerely hope you're not putting anything besides repositional Assists on your units. You like never getting hit, don't you user?
Cecilia just needs more SP for Reposition and I'm good.

Try not to fuck him so hard he breaks then.

The "dohohoho" kind of laugh, only more "girly" and smug.

My cav team does not have any blade tome users.

Should I give every one of them hone cavalry?

Iote's shield is wasted on her because she's not unit who is meant to take hits.

She comes with LnD right off the bat, you should just use that. With buffs you'll have almost 60 attack and 50 speed, if you give her Desperation she'll be able to securely double pretty much any unit in the game and her weapon means Moonbow will proc everytime she initiates.

You've got lots of options. The Zanbato+ has great base mt so it's generally useful, or you could aim for quad memes with a Brave Sword. You should be okay just sticking to the usual suspect skills, Fury, Death Blow, Darting Blow, etc. for slot A. If you stick with Wind Boost or use Fire Boost (which should also work quite well) consider giving him a means to restore health. Infantry Pulse should also be quite strong on him, in theory.

Yes then they will be strong, never use Goads

This is mine
Palla and Caeda are sort of dead weight I feel like, I can't wait until we get an actually good red flier

Cecilia is common af. Just level one up until you have enough sp to buy a reposition skill then merge

>Smite
For what purpose? Just run another reposition or swap.

>stop literally using feh

It comes in handy a lot, actually.

Hone Cavalry does not stack with itself. Goad does, while also stacking with Hone.

Camus gotta slap that milf ass

I have a +Atk/-Res Eliwood and I love him. Dartingblow or Swift Sparrow in his A slot and you have a man who can kill almost anything after a cav buff.

>my husbando Chrom
yeah ok

Two Hone Two Fortify

>Been playing since launch
>rolled a 4* +Atk -Def Lilina around March (now promoted and decked out)
>Haven't rolled a single competent Red mage since

Can i see that palla user ?
also why lad and not fury on corn ?

The people who make videos for this game fall into a few categories. People who play smash hate FE for getting so many characters and wouldn't touch this.

1) Gacha slut who plays everything (usually the types to make summon videos)
2) Casual FE fan
3) Non Casual FE fan

You're using your boy, right?

DOZO!

If you really wanted to, you can keep Zanbato on him and keep Windboost so he avoids getting doubled by nearly every mage. If you use Fury, he'll have stats of 43/38/38/33/22, which is a fantastic spread that allows him to trade and be thicc in return.

In terms of killing Horses, him with Darting Blow doubles and kills Camus on the initiation and he slaughters every other Horse. I run mine with my Delthea, and with her +6 he one-shots Fury Xander and Fury Eldigan (None of that retaliation bullshit, ONESHOT). If I ever got a Saber, I had serious thoughts about plopping Shield Pulse on his B-slot and an anti-melee skill so he could effectively bait and destroy all melee horses. Failing all of that, you could just go Bravememe with his respectable attack, but he won't quad too much because he's a little slow.

Gray's only weakness is lack of access to a 16mt DC PRF weapon, which kinda sucks.

All the girls love Severa!

>A unit not meant to take hits
>Has 32 Def and 33 Spd
What did he diddly-dong mean by this?

POST RADD

>Deathblow 2
nice thunderweenie

what is your prediction for skills on valter's map?
i'd be willing to bet that tome is a wolf tome and the firesweep lance cav has drag back

DOMO

I'm using Berkute, yes.

>rolled a Lilina with my Julia, my first 4* red mage
>+spd/-hp

Will we ever get mounted archers (Nomad) and/or bows that have 3 range? How good would they be?

I'd flirt with Severa and then also with Cordelia.

Soren is for Ike

Do you think Julia regularly changes her panties?

Yes, husbando because they are pair only in her fantasies - she will never marry him and will keep dreaming about that forever.