drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs (embed)

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS (embed)

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75 (embed)

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3 (embed)

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX (embed)
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSfgmZuvPRH-V4tNCBopaHAuRjuR3AxytjlBiaoICHC6cWGYzkg1POxHyUxBoJAWAUtFHOPUVte0kWI/pubhtml?gid=0
youtu.be/SwUYIEFhAsY?t=3m54s
youtu.be/eo1LfQu5Yvc
youtube.com/watch?v=yxyXSpRA2-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for I SHALL PARTAKE

>when the boss gets in the zone

Ashen One, MURH- heh...

Imagine if Dark Souls had Mount & Blade: Warband's combat...

>What is For Honor

Invades as the good goy
Lost two times
I don't know why I feel surprised

>scrub tries to invade me and my 2 coop buddies
>gets himself stuck in a corner from rolling around trying to bait us into mobs
>we r1 spam his ass
>3-way synchronized point down
Never gets old.

Anyone on PS4 need help with anything or want to do some co op?

Dead

That looks like DeS in the thumbnail.

>Implying
Free weekend lad. I was slaughtering noobs all morning. Better than Dark Souls steam sales.

Nothing beats Dark Souls Steam Sale, absolutely NOTHING.

>Better than Dark Souls steam sales.
Not even comparable.

>Dark Souls steam sale
you fuck up someone so hard they might never come and finish the game for their bragging rights
>For Honor
you win a match against a retard in a pvp focused game, epic

>Whipping filthy guide readers with their Drake Sword and Heater Shield.

Best feeling.

Or they just play offline

That happens to both games retard. That means they aren't part of the equation at all.

>0 (Zero) ENB related posts thus far

What went wrong?

Heater shield is fucking amazing, you twat. You're thinking of knight's shield
>designated shitter shield in 3 can't parry
a pity

Fairly new thread, it'll come as long as people keep mentioning the faggot.

Guides always tell new players to get the Heater Shield from my experience, I occasionally met some with that bloody Hollow Shield with trash stability.

Stream in two hours?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSfgmZuvPRH-V4tNCBopaHAuRjuR3AxytjlBiaoICHC6cWGYzkg1POxHyUxBoJAWAUtFHOPUVte0kWI/pubhtml?gid=0
List of cool stuff for DS3.
I've replaced shield spreadsheet with my own. Now it includes all shields + infusions.
I'll add some sample builds and maybe a quick guide on creating a pvp character in 15 minutes with CE in the next update

thanks guy, this is a good collection

Didn't see we were on a new bread

May as well just hand him the $20.

This fucker never stops being annoying to fight up close. His attacks aren't too bad to dodge, but his little legs just sweep you around to dumb positions.

They don't lose their bragging rights when they finish DkS offline though, what's even your point? You ultimately do nothing to them. Smashing noobs in an online game demotivates them from playing the entire game. AI mode is nothing you can enjoy for more than 5 minutes.

Sometimes I just forget that he exists.

>host and his phantom both died
>use CE to revive
>activates instant curse script
>points down
woah

My world my rules ;)
Don't ever use cancer against me again or I'll do the same

whatever, just block him so you don't get matched with him again
it's a waste of time to play online with cheaters

I can be your angle... or yuor D E V I L

Wait, you can do that? How do I determine which player was the host in the recent games tab?

Why isn EN to the B just summong his viewers in his PT? He did it before.

>angle

you don't, you just guess
typically the host is the first "new" entry in the recent players section

Why are they both fluffy?

Just block them all? If they play with a cheater, they should get the same punishment.

It's fashion, you wouldn't understand.

have him fight lmao 2kat, definitely.

Also, does that include equipment? Because a lot of bosses are really easy if you have overpowered stats and equipment. That's probably what he doesn't understand, building yourself up to a point where it's just "roll and attack" takes a lot of time.

he's just going to die a lot and then blame the game's "clunky controls" and say it isn't his fault, that it's an easy game but it's designed shitty so that makes it hard.

If you just want him to fight bullshit DaS2 bosses, just have him fight the Gargoyles, Samurai, or these fuckers.

Definitely the Gargoyles as stated, he'll never have any breathing room if he's new to the Souls series.

gank squad would certainly fuck him up. They're one of the few bosses that you can't feasibly beat with just strafing and rolling, you've got to actually run around and use the area to avoid being BTFO by stunlock and spam

>Luci is too scared to parry

I parry when there is a reason to do so. In that case there really isn't any reason to parry instead of backstabbing. I would parry the Pursuer constantly though, Risk vs Reward.

Is there an MMORPG that's very close to Dark Souls? If not, what's the closest?

No, there is not. MMORPGs are dead anyway, the closest I can think of is Blade & Soul or something

Dark Souls 2 in an alternate universe.

Which Souls has the best crossbows?

Why are non-monster bosses continuously the best bosses (in my opinion)?

I've had so much fun on O&S, Artorias, Fume Knight, Sir Alonne that it honestly pales in comparison to any other boss so far (have yet to play ds3). Is there a reason for this? Is it just too difficult to design a good monster fight, or what is it?

No, nothing is even close.

Try Black Desert or Blade & Soul.

DaS2, no question.

>doesn't pad shit out with unnecessary tiers of crossbows
>Shield Crossbow for blocking while firing
>those Sanctum crossbows with the 2HL2s

FromSoftware have a bad habit of whenever they create a monster boss, they oversize it and have it walk all over the place, making the camera annoying as hell to deal with.

A decent one:
- Kalameet, hands down one of the best Dragon bosses in any video game

ds3. Gael's crossbow is amazing

They aren't. Fume was a joke, for example.

Kalmeet was great but so is Midir, but the best Dragonkin in any video game are in Dragon's Dogma.

>Trying to make an Iron Tarkus cosplay in DaS3
>Forgot DaS3 have the worst equip load in the entire series, shit's too heavy and getting enough equip load is just terrible

Why does From hate heavy armour so much?

Never played it, is it good? Or just only for that boss?

Dragon's Dogma is definitely worth a play through
it's a relatively short game, but it encourages replays

How is that even a question?

I'm pretty sure the user can show how easy those bosses are right afterwards.

Don't forget that the heavy armor is also completely worthless outside of poise, because you need to go Full Havel's and then some just to even approach the 40% absorption range.

Fuck, that's really depressing.

What would a Dark Souls MMO game be like? I'm thinking it'd be like Final Fantasy 14 with darker, more combat intense gameplay.

Imagine a generic MMO, you're off to get your quest. You don't get a journal to go through, you instead have to read item description and whatnot to know how to x and y's quest.

It sounds fun on paper, but in practice I doubt it'd be fun.

Dark Souls and MMO work against each other because Dark Souls is about being a lone force in an unforgiving world. MMOs thrive on interconnected worlds, lots of player interaction, and team based combat. You can't really make an MMO where the player is meant to feel alone throughout most of the game, that goes against the "massive multiplayer" aspect.

Closest thing to a dark souls MMO would be something like what was promised with No Man's Sky, where you're exploring a large world mostly on your own, but interacting with other players as you stumble across each other and discover the other person's achievements. In that way, Dark Souls as it is fills that role, except instead of existing in the "same" world, you interact with people in parallel worlds through phantoms.

Everquest was also an early inspiration for Demon's Souls (it's what inspired the corpse run in the game) so that might be something to look into.

If you want to see how From handles a multiplayer campaign, look no further than Armored Core V and Verdict Day's multiplayer boss fights, which were rather monster hunter inspired.

youtu.be/SwUYIEFhAsY?t=3m54s

WoW was like this, long ago.

Of course, the move away from that was a huge fucking improvement, so...

Avoid the base game and get Dark Arisen. Dark Arisen includes the base game, the base game's DLC, and the expansion, and it is awesome.

Sinh and that wolf from ds1 are alright too, I think

but yeah, you're right about the camera thing

>Summoning a bloody twister
My fucking dick.

dragon's dogma magic is closer to a summon than a projectile spell like Skyrim and Dark Souls uses

ENB starting btw.

NAMEBRAH STREAMING

apparently friede blew him the fuck out so hard he lost his beard

They wanted to make DS3 combat feel more like BB combat, so the armor and weight classes make less of a difference, every character rolls and moves the same now with slightly higher damage absorption for being full havel's. It's not that From hates heavy armor, it's that they want to streamline the experience by taking options away from the player in case you pick the "wrong" one.

no one cares about your literal nobody streamer

It's both really. The bigger spells, like that twister have longer chant times versus the lower tier spells. Things like holy shotgun (just what I call it) work more similarly to DaS or Skyrim style magics. There is just actual variety in DD magic.

Plus, you get cool interactions such as a party full of sorcerers can all focus on chanting for the Maelstrom, and it lowers the cast time.

youtu.be/eo1LfQu5Yvc

Stat her, /dsg/. I want to play as her.

Lost sinner on ng+ is intense, as badass as it is how the phantoms jump into the arena through the glass windows they give no breathing room after for me to take a sweet sip of estus.

The host appears at the bottom of the pile, the rest being phantoms. If you know for a fact how many phantoms there were (besides you), go this many positions down

how british

phantoms?

I just finished ds2 and I think I got lost sinner on my first attempt even, but don't remember phantoms. is it much more difficult on ng+? Or rather, is it worth redoing bosses in ng+?

Worth redoing the entire game in NG+.

>Getting fucked by Londor Pale Shade
Holy fuck my sides.

>Artoria

Same build as Artorias but you can't use any S scaling weapons due to not having an S in your name.

quickstep 0fp dodge run only

almost every boss in DS2 has some new mechanic or gimmick in NG+, it's kind of the way the game was meant to be played.

Lost sinner has respawning pyromancer red phantoms that show up alongside it.

>you can't use any S scaling weapons due to not having an S in your name

Yeah do a 2nd journey, DaS2 did it's ng+ right compared the the other games in the series. I believe the DLCs follow the same path the base game does at ng+2 with bonus NPC invasions and more red phantoms. Lost sinner gets much tougher compared to her ng take, once she gets to 60% health to pyromancer red phantoms will break into her cell and begin helping her through her fight.

This has been a fun playthrough so far.

You're fucking retarded.

He's live now and doing base game. Ringed City possibly tomorrow!

>R Weapon 2 - 1534 AR
jesus christ

Man fire surge is pretty decent as a normal damage tool in low-mid level pvp.

It can drain hp pretty fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxyXSpRA2-w

It's not as much in pvp because part of it is lightning clutch / oath of sunlight but I do seem to hit over 1K per swing on other players so far from invasions.

Doing 2-man playthrough with friend who's going sorc glass cannon, it has been fun because different things become difficult. Flaily enemies that do low damage per hit become a bigger threat than bosses.

Meant to reply to

what rings do you use?

or just burn bonfire ascetics so you can get NG+ souls and equipment earlier