Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using guildwars2 in your name and a gw2-related image. Discord recommended!

Last updated: 7/24/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-lVyYtkgRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>log onto guild wars
>don't know what to do
>stand around in a city and browse skins and idly read guild chat
>have no money for anything
>get bored, log off

every time desu, all the new stuff is too overwhelming for casual players like me

>Only playing the top character
Fine, cool.
>Shitting on players who have more fun with other characters
You're garbage.

it was a nice manga, until it became popular. Now it's shit

i don't think consoles need anti-cheating

why my mini golf no work?

>not taking a nap in the old man's cabin after every divine beast

just reduces the damage you take from the front by 90% for the duration of the animation
also interrupts and weakens attacking enemies

soon he will done with speedrunning too, it hurts hand/wrist as bad as shmups

It's casual-friendly user, so at least you can play it. Maybe you could read about the features somewhere and set goals on what you want to check out or try, like completing all the story stuff and going back to do races, then you'll ease into it.

It was originally a >2hr movie that they decided to make into a series, so they broke the movie up into four episodes as a trial run.

Season 2 is already announced and confirmed to have twice as many episodes.

Leeches also cure disease?

What do you mean exactly? I shoot someone with it and the person dies.

Hopefully never because everything recognized by mainstream turns to shit

And yet, V7 is still outdated, because some stuff came out.

Ryouna would be a horrible Mistress.

Everybody should know about Vertexer.
youtube.com/watch?v=K-lVyYtkgRY

get good, faggot. of course you're going to die when you fly in a straight fucking line

>he still has hope
lmaoing@urlife

Does this mean eventual Strife support? :^)

there are at least 3 shortcuts in that area....

Just make coop rooms for HL raids so that you can kick out the luchas and elys

So what tier of the expansion is worth the money?

They also had unitil dawn last month, they seem to be stepping up theyre games, mines about to run out too, if they drop another decent game next month I'll get another year

I still play Discworld MUD on occasion. Its fantastic if you like to read Terry Pratchett stuff.

>boss has one attack that you can deflect at them which is the only way to damage them
>literally couldn't lose if they hadn't used that one attack

It's a really clever game but it's genuinely best with a guide and a wiz/cha build.

Video game and film music will never be good because it will always be made with the consumption of a secondary media along with it in mind.

Also most compositions for video games are boring and safe (yes this includes nier).

I've been searching for months now, I'm just trying to remember the games it had and if i could download them... It doesn't even appear in youtube...

What's that interior wall?

>Sadly it never really sees it's full potential due to the low difficulty.
Chrono Cross is in the same boat, even though it has no leveling.

I mean, in a sense, sure. The classes can be described as different magical material arts.

Elecman in MM1 is pretty fucking hard too. You die in 3 hits.

Without character development all you have is a shitty action. There is also no reason to have a very large world since the world is mechanically justified by giving you character development.

2034 continues with artyom and hunter

This joke is funny and not overdone.

Jesus christ underage. Quit while you're behind.

How old were you when you played Pokemon Red?

Ah, I see.

Can't be that good if you dropped a game after 30 minutes just to shill away in social media, plep.

was meant for

It's a really clever game but it's genuinely best with a guide and a wiz/cha build.

wrong pic

First metroidvania to have rpg elements? Honestly this is the only thing I can think of.

-Crash Bandicoot
-Escape from New York
-M&Ms

I really like Chaotix... I love the colors and music. I guess it also helps that I like Knuckles and Espio

try it and find out.

it helps to try different formations and weapon set ups, there are some fun things that happen if you give everyone a bow or certain other combinations of weapons and positions

No, unlockable outfit in the game. Mummy's fat tits are canon. The boots are hella too big though.

Loco Roco is an excellent game.

7.62x54R is not the same thing as 7.62x39mm

our wife Erje? that one who is so cute?

Thought they would justify the cube, not so much. Re4 was so good it didn't matter. Have all four in the collection though.

What was the 5th again?

Food should act like food!

i am stuffed!

Morrowind
M&B: Warband
Deus Ex
Halo CE

Not sure which one

2 (two)

Server doesn't matter still, right? Coming back to the game after not playing in forever. Im on stormbluff

Set gore to low and everyone can get green blood!

Nah
Something he really needs is invul/priority for devoured by darkness
and a little bit more range

Server matters for WvW.

YOU

impossible

Orgasm face

Saturn port of Duke, and Quake for good measure. Not the original engines, but they run smoothly and have some interesting additions.

mfw can't TUR my best units such as Omega because of more pressing events

Been playing Legends of the Jedi recently but Alter Aeon and Discworld still suck me back in frequently.

>implying cultural appropriation matters

The wife and I, user, The wife and I.

Right,
well then stick to the 1060 and see what you can for the SSD. Also, get yourself a pirated windows, microsoft can't recognise a pirated one from a real one and even roll out updates for you. source: me

They are.
So they ask fans not to think funny about the characters.

Yandex. There's a button for that right of jewgle.

you forgot
>easily flings herself into teleport volumes
what a fucking joke

>it's an user decides to make a wind druid episode
How fucked am I?

>that circular yellow pattern
Officially hyped. Just an hour and a half left according to botnet translators.

stop

So it's specifically a DOTA card game? So much for giving a shit. I've never played DOTA so there's no point in caring about a spin-off of it.

Sorry, I'm not a faggot.

sic

semper

avescumi

OH!! sorry, yeah it's little samson.

>hen he has one of the best shields in the game
It's not a shield. You can still damage him, it just reflected a portion of damage you done to him back to you.

Left vs. Right

There is shockingly little faggot art of Rinko

Nice stuff, OP.

Here's my humble DC collection. The pic is a about a year old or so. I've since added a few more games to the pile.

don't you motherfuckers get sick of living your life the "right" way? fuck college and wage life.

FUCK

Put the shoes on left

They're dead, Jim.

Emulating on Dolphin GC for SOA: Legends.

I missed all the extra content on DC so I wanted to face Piastol. My only gripe is that the sound is kind of shittier for some reason.

Which doujin is that from? Going through their stuff I have of theirs and don't recognise or see that image.

Are you saying if post elins it'll start working again?

cant argue with this tbqh

I didn't mind the logo. I wish I still had that poster though.

Doesn't look chunky to me

What's interesting about it? It's pretty much the same formula of most Megaten games

are you just hoarding games by any chance?

Why do people use so little grenades in salmon run, are you only given limited ones?

What's wrong with Bonibell? She's one of my favorites.

If you're at all related to him, Starchy, or the indecent in general, some petty asshole will make an excuse to bring it back up.

>What is Carnival Night Zone
>What is Marble Zone
>What is Sandopolis Act 2

Other than that it was pretty fucking good desu

Why do people jizz their pants over Hydrocity so much though?