/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will likely never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for the above reasons. Please do not ask again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85411/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85901/?
youtube.com/watch?v=xSuqKzs27sM
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73640/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46518/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1041/?
youtube.com/watch?v=W1Es06MtAZM&t=67s
mods.missanithrope.com/guests/naihaan/
nexusmods.com/oblivion/users/4153877/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Butts

I need a boner, help me out tesg

go to /aco/

I got you

Finally!

Go to the tes thread on aco

why does my game sometimes crash when I load a save? I dont even have that many mods

yes you do

Maxeen's posting an image that doesn't have some disgusting half-naked fat blob of a woman?

Am I in some kind of bizarre parallel dimension or something?

Going to start a playthrough in Daggerfall. What should I expect compared to Morrowind?

the fuck is this weeb shit and why did it steal Bruce Almighty's joke?

apply fast travel like you would lube on virgin asshole

What's the latest full pack of UUNP vanilla conversions? I remember seeing a mega download tossed around here but I can't find a link now, and I'm not sure if the one on the nexus has all of the outfits.

Also, can SoS be used without the esp?

>green party
trash and probably mentally ill

No playable Orcs for one.

Heiko's character is wearing some whack ass shoes. I can't get off to that

Disgusting

Sounds good. I heard that the map is larger than any other Elder Scrolls game if we're looking at pure square distance, so I'm prepared for that.

Yeah, I noticed that. The Khajiit look weirdly human though. Not sure if that's a plus or not.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85411/?

Not aware of the half dozen or so Khajiit subraces then, are you?

too many animations installed is what Crash Fixes tells me. Maybe you should get CF too to figured out what's causing your crashes.

>The Khajiit look weirdly human though
In Arena they were basically humans with funny facial tattoos. They got tails in Daggerfall, and were made fully beast race in Morrowind.

Bethesda had to go back and create a big thing about them having different forms based on the moon to justify their changing appearance in the games.

Does that have everything? If so, sweet.

The khajiit are Ohmes Raht, so a different form of khajiit.

No, I've heard of them. Just found it interesting how the default appearance (or sub-race) changed as the series went by. There's probably at least a dozen reasons why they became more explicitly cat-like as the series went on, but it's still a notable change.

Does /tesg/ like Argonians?

The implication was that you wanted to get rid of the boner but didn't specify doing so by getting off.

Yes. The more bara the better.

>japanese salaryman
>gets pushed in front of a train for firing some guy
>as he's about to die god freezes time and asks why he isn't repenting or praying to him
>"i'll admit you have amazing powers but if you're god why is the world so shit? Because there is no god, so that means you're not god so I don't believe in you. fag
>"you better believe in me or else"
>"or else what"
>"fuck it, i'm turning you into a loli and transporting you to an alternate earth during world war 1ish/2ish
>"shit"

he joins the not German army in not Germany during not world war one against not France, not UK and not Sweden or something. he has magic powers and gets a magic necklace that gives him, even more, magic but it only works if he prays to god

there is a lot of shit but this is off topic

So it's Bruce Almighty except it's garbage. Two nukes weren't enough.

I do.

My problem is that I'm heavily biased more towards Khajiit than Argonians because I find them a more interesting race. But at the same time I always am hesitant for reasons I can't put into words to create beast race characters.

So whenever a new game comes out I always go Imperial generic character at first, then later on after I've played through for a while I create a Khajiit character for fun.

But I never really get into Argonians personally even though I think they're interesting.

nah, bruce gets gods powers but still loses to Morgan Freeman

The loli beats god at his own game so God keeps cheating to even the score

the dogfights are pretty cool

It's also incredibly cute to ship Tanya and Viktoriya if shipping is your thing.

Two. Were. Not. E. Nough.

>implying that there is any acceptable number of nukes to drop on actual targets beyond the two that were dropped on japan that isn't "glass the planet"

It's probably the nukes what fucked them up good in the first place you know.

MO is saying I have a potential problem but it's not flagging any of my mods and LOOT doesn't show anything

funny how we dropped two nukes on them but they're beating us at just about everything except at being important/famous

The US is the Paris Hilton of Countries, it's famous because it's young and famous

SOS game wrecker here. Trying to solve the case of the mysterious Infinite Feet. Re-overwriting the actor mesh and texture folders with SOS's common folder didnt do shit.

I'd hunt down the original games texture pack, but I literally have no idea where to start. Pics related.

what is it saying? or is the thing just ticked but nothing clicking doe nothing?

exit out of MO

Red Flame user, your quest mod was cool. What's the gate at the bottom of the Catacombs for though, and the statues?

What's happening? Your male foot meshes blow up in-game?

did you click fix?

>but they're beating us at just about everything except at being important/famous
And the economy.
But hey, they're beating us in suicide rate and how low their birth rate is.

Ok that got rid of the big red warning but I still have this

can you show more of the image? looks like you cut some off

how long is the quest mod?

Still have what?

conflicts arent an error they are just files that are provided by multiple mods, this is the whole point of mo

What music do you listen to while you play /tesg/?

Short, like an hour, maybe two - maybe as big as Unslaad in length. Some nicely written books and notes as well.

Aye. Destroyed them on all models except Khajit and Argonian.

I'm gonna have to beastrace and keep spare shoes for every naked actor if I can't get this fixed.

where do i get this mod

Whatever pops onto Pandora, tends to be a lot of Tron for some reason.
New thing today

(((comfy)))
youtube.com/watch?v=xSuqKzs27sM

Interesting. Might check it out with either Shurrashi or Veit later on.

When I actually start back playing skyrim.

Have you checked both meshes in NifSkope? Both the male_1 and male_0 meshes show up correctly?

Stuff from my library at low volume or ingame music at very low volume. I use this mod.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73640/?
I like that it's flute heavy but the battle music is ridiculous. I can't be bothered to find something better though. I almost always have music set so low that I can barely hear it anyway. It's not a priority.

Have you tried nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46518/?

I have realistic ragdolls, fnis, xp32, sos, sexlab framework, SLAL animations by leito.
are those too many animations?

Heres the feets. I'm automatically feeling like there's a mismatch. Is 0 supposed to be a perfect 'shadow' of 1? Or did I really just put blockfeet with HDfeet and broke muh mesh?

Nop. Why, is it good?

I do like most of the normal tracks in the one I'm using, it's just the battle music that ruins it.

I like quiet, cool retrowave. Fantasy stuff is fine but a lot of it sounds really out of place for Skyrim or Morrowind, as if retrowave isn't bad enough.

I can never find decent music hauls that would fit anyway.

Been using CBBE all my life. If I already tweaked the body's proportions with Bodyslide to my liking, and replaced the default normals and textures, will replacing it with UUNP (and adjusting everything again) yield any benefits? Sorry for the dumb question, but I see everyone shittalking CBBE.

put your trip on

I've been enjoying it. Fits the world super well and the combat music doesn't feel ridiculously out of place.

Music's as important to me as the graphics or characters since it sets the tone for the game so I'm a sucker for really fitting music, and that mod has some VERY appropriate stuff.

Yeah, something's gone wrong there. Download them again - doesn't SoS come with its own foot meshes? Just make sure nothing is overwriting them in MO.

You could always try Psyrim - nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1041/?

you got the wrong guy

trap music or remix on low

youtube.com/watch?v=W1Es06MtAZM&t=67s

So I watched this video from the last thread and I'm a bit confused at the end, were all the files that were on the mergable mods list combined into the bashed patch making it so that their esps dont need to be checked anymore?

>open thread
>see tanya posting
Freaking nice.

This sounds a lot like Homeworld. I'll try this out! Thanks!

ok cunts, Im starting a new playthrough with a female dark elf that is supposed to be the incarnation of boethiah, which perks do you suggest to focus? also what mod do you suggest?

Those are the 1 and 0 from SOS's core. I'm flipping them with a full foot mesh/texture as soon as I can find it.

gay

a-anyone

enrdal any good?

You're using SoS full, right? They should just werk™ then. Something must be interfering with either SoS or overwriting the meshes.

If they turn green, you can turn the .esps off, yes.

Women and fags play TES games for the mods unlike the games you mentioned.

That's strictly the reason.

Is there a place to find nice clothing mods for Oblivion? I just want to put my breton in a nice dress.

yes nexus write dress search

My mod folder.

Green like so?

>playing as a shitmer

The best dresses for Oblivion were made by a nip guy called "Ryk". Unfortunately his blog went down and while you can find some of his stuff on the Nexus I dunno if it's all there, and the screenshots suck. But try Simple Dress.

Is that really the only option? Most of this is slutwear and doesn't fit in universe.

Yeah, that + means it's already merged into the bashed patch. When you exit out of Bash and look at your plugins in MO, they should already be switched off.

I've managed to clarify it to a point that the meshes are matching for 0 and 1. I've read that this can also be broken by a texture being mis-sized to feet. The problem with this is that the body textures with dingdongs also include feet.

I'll admit I'm way out of my league with knowing if these match the previously posted meshes or not.

>wearing glasses
>in skyrim

>ask question in uesp regarding some technical stuff
>no one answers

Started up the game for the first time after doing my bash patch and everything and got this message after a CTD after the bethesda logo

Said I have files in my overwrite mod, how do I clean these out properly/move them?

>falling for the bashing mods meme

Pic related. I wish I could fish the default meshes and textures from somewhere besides a full reinstall. I'm perfectly fine with just starting over at this point.

Well, what are you waiting for? Hit it.

Forgot the image, sorry

>shitmer
He didn't say orc.

Just regular HGEC? Try some of the dresses here: mods.missanithrope.com/guests/naihaan/

Nailflan also made some great stuff: nexusmods.com/oblivion/users/4153877/?

Outside of that, there's Bare shoulder Dresses and CanadianIce Gowns

Has nothing to do with your CTD and you can safely leave files in your overwrite.

>>in skyrim
what did u mean by this