/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Literally dead edition

Gwent Standalone's open beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5y9711pvZkc

>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

>Cyberpunk all possible classes included
youtube.com/watch?v=eTAf5S0g2_8

>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2614/?
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1404/?
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1899/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best girl Yen.

op image is a piece of shit

thread redirect link is old

I'm sad. Why we die? Witcher is a great series.

Trisspimp wasn't around to bump the thread.

when the FUCK is their going to be Cyberpunk news? Its getting ridiculous. Why would they even release a trailer if they weren't going to release it this decade?

EY GUYS, MADE A NEW THREAD SINCE CURRENT OP IMAGE IS SUCH A SHIT:

I hope you get banned for that.

Geralt and Triss OTP

Dunno if anyone is here but. Is the Cerys and Hjalmar quests the only ones you can do for the new king quest stuff? I was kind of hoping I could help Bran's widow.

You can ignore them both and Svanrige will rule Skellige.

Fuck me why are the fist fights so fucking hard ree

Svanrige is the best ruler for Skellige desu

He proves to be surprisingly capable and a good balance between Cerys and Hjalmar

Plus he fucking wrecks Bitchgaard

>have to skip two quests and skip helping an old friend to do it

Gay

Can anyone confirm an implication that Cerys and Hjalmar die prematurely if Svanrige goes to the throne? i heard that before

They don't.

How do you even progress the quest then?

What are you talking about? They're optional quests.

I mean how do you progress to the election basically

there's no election quest. you just don't do cerys/hjalmar quest and you learn the outcome in the end

So I apparently don't have access to enhanced griffin boots... despite having looted the area where the diagram is. Kind of confused...

did you find the diagram?

As far as I'm aware. It's in the guarded treasure, which I have

clearing guarded treasure doesn't mean you found the diagram, it may be on the same location in a different chest

Witcher diagrams are almost never in the flagged chests, they are extra.

Why...

to test your resolve

jesus christ these centipedes are so annoying to fight

>The Witcher is a realistic story about racis...
>Hot 10/10 white model tier elf woman with slightly pointed ears walks past
>FOOKIN KNIFE EARS GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE FOOKING ELFS I FOOKIN HATE THEM SO MUCH REEEEEEE!!!!

Just finished the main story and was about to start the DLC but the amount of exp i was receiving from when i found Ciri till the end was huge compared to the rest of the game so im nearly level 40 now.

Am i overlevelled, because the game was a bit og a cake walk at the end.

It's easy to get overleveled if you play like a completionist. If things get too easy, turn on enemy upscaling

why is the best armor the worst statistically

hence the creation of "Viper witcher armor". Poor Viper school got fucked over

dat ass

She does have nice meaty buttocks.

Ran into this problem too. The main quest levels in TW3 are designed for the casual player.

Show me a better looking armor combination, I'll wait

Same. I get overleveled in every playthrough because I like to do a lot of side content along the way. I just learned to accept it. Main quests give unproportionally large amounts of exp.

I actually like that. I never tried combining different armor. I'll try making something.

ok that looks pretty nice, good job user

Whats the difference between the regular Witcher 3 + free DLC + HoS and B&W and the GOTY edition? I own them both on Galaxy and it won't let me import the regular edition as GOTY. Just says that no game was found which is total bullshit.

does anyone have a guide to installing the manual part of The Appearances Menu Mod? The one on the nexus did not work for me

No difference

Have you seen this mod, Trissbro?
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2614/?

Create mods folder in your TW3 directory and copy the contents there. Manual installation is fairly simple.

I haven't. I kind of like the outfit, but I'm not a fan of the hair. I might try it out.

i mean there are two files to download, the "menu inputs DLCs, wich needs to be manual, and the scripts and horse mod, which can be installed with NMM. im just not sure what i did wrong the first time, where i did one manual and one with NMM. should i just do them both manually and see if it works?

I know you're not a fan of "lore-friendly" Triss but I like how the blue recolor of her alt dress matches her blue eyes in this mod

Yeah, I just saw that mod and it seems it requires a little more effort to install. There's a detailed instruction on the download page, not sure I can help you beyond that.

I like the blue dress and necklace. I think I'll test that mod and just use a different hair with it.

i need a mod that makes ciri black and gives her a giant ass

You really don't.

i really do. negro ciri ftw

Someone please install these mods and post results
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1404/?
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1899/?

I tried, but those mods don't work for me. Black Yen freezes my game at loading screen.

let's post some Ciri

How about some LEWD Ciri???

that's good too

Is that Emhyr's hand?

It's the hand of whoever you imagine :3

It's a little manly to be Yen's....

Yen x Ciri is too lewd for me

ciri has a giant nose

Yen x Ciri = OTP

Delicious.

It might not make her happy, but Ciri would at least be a cute empress.

Yeah! Who cares if Movran creampies her every night as long as she looks cute in a crown!

>implying ciri doesn't enjoy her husband's cock

Aww... guess I'll try it myself when I come home to my pc

You shut up right now.

>tfw no functional silver sword to match my color scheme

Also some ciri

They sail off to fight the incoming Nilfgardian invasion fleet and aren't heard from again, presumably dead.

But Cerys is our girl.... why would Empress Ciri kill her?!

They are supposed to be dead, but CDPR forgot to remove them from the castle if you go that route in the skellige storyline.

cute

I think I am in love with Cerys

She's amazing.

Her pictures don't do her justice at all. She's truly wonderful.

Are there meme pictures of Yen like this? Post meme pics of Yen.

The North shall tuck tail and beg for mercy.

Thanks for the new wallpaper, user

How do I fix that horrible LOD? Apparently mod which fixes it doesn't work with version 1.31.

This can't be an actual scene from the game, what autism is this?

It's not even a good kind of autism when Cyrel (Cyres?) and Hjalmar stand so far away from each other, I'd expect them to hang out together at such an event.

Glad you like it.

>what autism is this?
My kind of autism :3

Great Caesar's ghost

I want to play The Witcher but the idea of an RPG where you can't make your own character really bothers me. How autistic am I?

HOL UP
Do you have to pay to download the friendly HUD mod from nexus?

You are not the only one. I felt the same and found the idea of playing it absolutely repulsive because of that. A friend of mine also felt the same and I had to convince him that he needs to stop being such a narrowminded fool. Now we both think Witcher 3 is the best singleplayer game ever made.

Geralt is a deep, well-established character. It would be a loss for Witcher 3 if it had a character customization system, it simply would not work. It needs to be this way.

Just play the goddamn game.