Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wr0HW4OLT6s
youtu.be/bZQx3Op4_oY
dotabuff.com/matches/3356203915
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dotards?

>tfw you have a quarry to settle

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, KUFFAR.

Say something nice about Liquid and you shall be allowed to pass through these muslim threads.

hey

Reminder
>
TI6 > TI3 > TI5 > TI2 > TI7 > TI1

4ASC will rise again

Ti 6 > Ti 5 >Ti 3 (Would have been the best Ti if it wasn't for Rat Dota) > Ti7 >Ti 2 > ti 1 > ti 4

>obsessed with games
>ugly
>tried so hard to go pro but barely got any results
>constantly cucked by his older, more attractive, more successful brother
>still remains positive
>just wants to be loved
explain why he is NOT our guy?

They are both, chinks and mushits, subhuman just that because trump had been bashing Muslims a lot in the past they are now seen as some oppressed, falsely accused poor misunderstood people and ((((they)))) now want to put them in a good spotlight to rile the masses of the goyim up against trump.
Letting them win in dota is one aspect, they show that Muslims are superior in this game and this gives them many fans and acceptance for Muslims.
But in fact it's all rigged, e.g a higher bash chance of 40% instead of 17% etc etc.
Further reason for the rigged thing is that they want to keep the ebin east west cycle alive so boo can would game won in any case.

*sharts your path*

i love u manlet kky

easy, he's a fat hillbilly shart marter.

>d2g retards still unironically place TI4 and TI7 away from each other
Literally the exact same strats. At least be consistent with where you put them.

>(Would have been the best Ti if it wasn't for Rat Dota)
But it is the best you fucking nigger.

How in the fuck, I could of sworn that I saw him drinking beer
maybe it was alcoholic free
welp

you you guys keep fucking up with the template so much.
is it so hard to copy and paste fucking links then put previously and tag the past thread with your far dorito filled filled fingers.

oh oh, yeah. you might hit your MOUNTIAN DEW and waste your drink

baka

>NA on damage control undermining TI 7

hey!

>team with the best record at the TI ranked last
lmao

shut up anime homo sex

miss me yet

>deathballing down a lane in 20 minutes is the same as 100 minute clownfest ratting

WOW THAT'S INSAAAAAAAANE user, I ONCE ENCOUNTERED A MUSLIM IN MY PUBS, WELL I THINK HE WAS A MUSLIM, ANYWAY THE POINT IS I WON THAT GAME AND THE MUSLIM GUY SAID TO ME THAT I WAS TRULY DESERVING OF MY 3.1K MMR, HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK.

BUT ANYWAY I HAVE TO ASK YOU, I KNOW BECAUSE OF MY 3.1K PUBS, BUT THE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THIS SO PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IS A MUSLIM EXACTLY?

have you watched this TI?

rtz will never lose

wash your fat nigger fingers u 2k mmr pleb

>Muh rat Dota
>Muh NP
>Muh Lone Druid
>Muh Sweden
Kys

HOW ARE THE MUSLIMS SO GOOD?

user, TAKE IT AWAY!.

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING PATCH?

Best to worst

>TI3: The final round that defines esports to this point, second only in significance to the tournament where Thresh won John Carmack's Ferrari. Such a great moment at the end that LUMI of all people was able to deliver the best casting lines in esports history.
>TI2: Great teams, story, legendary action and plays, legendary players, the moment when people realized how big Dota 2 could be
>TI6: The story at this point in time is esports becoming like real sports with managers, coaches, groupies, substance abuse, etc.. As such it makes an AMAZING storyline that a team comes out of absolutely nowhere, effectively a pub team, and blows everyone out of the water. Strong performances by other teams too and memorable hero play and player storylines. Excellently executed player background segments.
>TI5: Felt like the hardest fought matches occurred nowhere near the final round. Still, a good storyline prevailed: team solidarity and unity. Almost immediately that storyline was dashed after the win, leaving a sour taste in the community's mouth. Very good production segments and at this TI basically every single player and personality who was ever anything appeared.
>TI4: Shit deathball finals. People too stupid to ban DP and Venomancer and pick SF or some shit. Beginning of better production and player storyline segments, cosplay competition etc, which was really cool.
>TI7: Production goes backward somehow. Really embarrassing and inexcusable. Storylines aren't as compelling, with the finals feeling like a sigh of relief.
>TI1: loldidntwatch

t. psg

ok but how could you possibly justify ranking TI3 navi over TI3 alliance? they came from the lower bracket and lost the finals

RTZ is the only player undefeated on non-honeypot lans
prove me wrong
protip: you can't

youtube.com/watch?v=wr0HW4OLT6s

>Reminder to all doubters that don't believe Kuroky does not drink
Skip to 6:03 and you'll get the answer whether or not Kuroky drinks or not.

how is the biggest prizepool a honeypot

TI is a honeypot?

Thanks for the fun, boys. Great TI this year, and lots to look forwards to over the next year. Dota may have its lows and troubles, but it is worth coming back to after these years for good reason: its fun, and challenging.
Keep up the good work!

easy user
>Tournament where my team wins = nonhoneypot
>tournament where your team wins = honeypot

ti7 before ti4 then its ok.

Ti4 had the worst crowd, stage and games.

TI4 did have a shit crowd too. Lots of azns who werent in their seats a lot of the time

>liquid is a one-dimensional deathball team
who the fuck comes up with these memes? it's an absurd claim

so no?

>ti4 after ti7

Literally worst format

>mfw I casted the best grand finals in dota history

there are no non-honeypot lans

TI3 was the best, this is non-debatable

that's not a certain australian cunt

>ti7 had a bad story

nigga this some anime shit of falling right off the bat then coming back to defeat literally ALL of the favorites

when's the next patch?
im tired of spamming drow and necrophos every game

I'M SORRY TO CUT YOU OFF AKKE BUT I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY THOSE MUSLIMS, WOAAH, WOW, AMAZING, THOSE MUSLIMS WERE SOME REAL MUSLIMS, THAT'S THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN MUSLIMS LIKE THAT. YOU SEE THE THING ABOUT MUSLIMS IS THAT THEY ARE VERY ISLAMIC, WHICH IS WHAT MAKES THEM MUSLIMS! MUSLIMS! WOAH! WOW! AMAZING! ISLAM TRULY IS A RELIGION FOR MUSLIMS.

OH WHAT'S THAT, WE'RE OUT OF TIME? SORRY AKKE, BUT I'M SURE THE VIEWERS NOW UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF THE HIGGS-BOSON PARTICLE IN FURTHERING THE STUDY OF PARTICLE PHYSICS.

I would place it fourth at least, no one really thought Liquid had it in them plus china upper bracket domination, them fighting through lower bracket to snatch a win was pretty cool. Even in the finals everyone was "this is where newbee start winning isn't it"
but production was kinda bad and new heroes look like disney shit, agreed

GOOD posting will live forever. Thank you based Liquid

In fact, to complement this post, Navi vs Alliance 5 game final was the best series of pro dota games to this day.

>tfw Tony never even got a chance to settle his quarry in TI7

Group and main stage matches were absolute trash. Literally the only thing you memers remember is the grandfinals. Literally 98% of the total airtime was complete garbage for TI3.

Reminder TI3 is the best TI of them all.

Yeah i see tons of muslims in my 3k games! i remember when i was sitting in the VIP section of the TI and i saw all these muslims HYUK

then spam wr offlane or pgre support.
literally brainless ez wins

Who picked pudge?

game is feeling old and has huge issues that are being ignored below the pro level so my interest is affected a lot, but i don't really care about these players that much, and the storylines are about all the teams not just the winner

Newbee is a squad that loves to fuckign lose to anyone decent for years and got a trash TI win

>TNC is sponsored by Red Bull
>Lost to Red Bull OG
OG in charge of winning against TNC fairly lmao

How the fuck do we fix Lion?

The grand finals was also shit, it was just Alliance doing rat dota

Even the million dollar dream coil was shit

It was just s4 canceling TPs while his teammates we're rating

youtu.be/bZQx3Op4_oY

-
Alliance became irrelevant once teams started to actual do something about rat dota

Then leave you fucking 40 year old fag no one even wants you here you 2k shitter. you're "issues" you are probably talking about is bloodseeker being OP or your """"shit team holding you back from your true mmr""""

banes ult needs to be more reliable
lion needs slight damage buffs only
Spectre needs a new meta
techies needs a lot of his nerfs reverted but they shouldn't be
tiny needs more damage on q+w now that raindrop is a thing
wk is a pretender to the crown and should be removed

What happens when open ai gets leaked to boosters? How do we combat the influx ai boosted accounts?

red b*ll needs to be stopped

>muh negrophos, earthshaker, venomancer spam is high skill dota
why am I expected to appreciate such cancer drafts?

Reminder that you're biased towards certain TIs because the teams you are rooting for when far ahead in the brackets.

+5 move speed
-15 starting HP

Get the fuck out s4s

dotabuff.com/matches/3356203915

Bugs...

>why do pro teams pick heroes that are good reeeeeeeee

Did Loony Toons predict Day9 host?

>once teams started to actual do something about rat dota
>not changes from the patch that weakens one-dimensional teams
Another poser that does not play Dota posts in this general again... sigh

>now that raindrop is a thing
or just delete that from the game

That's pretty weird. Can someone with more knowledge give me some insight into why they picked him?

Nyx is a better roamer now that you don't need constant ganking from level 1 unless you are trilaning mid.

Rhasta is a better support.
Lina is a better core.

because DC is a fucking joke and they're just fucking around

They we're guaranteed top of group at that point I think so were just messing around.

>Can someone with more knowledge give me some insight into why they picked him?
Its rigged, the whole tournament is rigged. Don't believe the liquid storyline, next year some chink team is going to win it 3-2 against a well-known Western team.

It's crazy how his face matured after 4 years. From babyface to semi handsome slav.

No one did anything about rat dota, Liquid won with it too. Icefrog promotes Alliance style gameplay instead of actual good dota.

How do you go from this..

DIdn't it actually send OG to the lower bracket? I remember someone talking about this. Since DC were able to take a game off, it contested OG's spot

lay off the HYUKs, Sean

to THIS

His talents are garbo. Either improve his talents or just his overall abilities (Earth Spike is bad Impale, Hex is ok, Mana Drain is the worst ability in the game, Finger needs either damage buffs or utility)

>Bane unpicked
next patch, nothing will be able to purge fiend's grip

i am officially naming this the PSG change because of that time people made fun of me for 2 months because I tried to fiends grip slark, because why the fuck would a channeled single target ultimate be self purgeable, garbage shit

Patrician beard desu

to this

mirana needs some buffs like making leap disjoint again or allowing mirana to cast spells while on leap making fart arrows possible instead of waiting mirana to shoot sacred arrow before you leap then starfall

as a notorious mirana picker in dota 1, this dota 2 mirana is like a gigantic cringe to me

to this

holy crap i just watched the finals and victory ceremony. that was complete utter garbage by valve.

game sucks, tournament sucked, is this the most overhyped TI since TI4? it was trash, i literally will not remember who won this one soon.

just give her metamorphosis