Minecraft General - /mcg/ ded edition

Last thread: We discuss Minecraft, Minecraft memes, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server memes and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more memes!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]==

Look at how fast this shit drops to the bottom page.

Sad.

holy shit seed?

Veeky Forums should be slower
I blame the normalfags

bump slower you double nigger

Fuck do I love swampy, foggy biomes like this. These are my absolute favorite, I really wish vanilla Minecraft had better biomes like this.

its part of the betweenlands mod, you should check it out

>want to make mountain fort
>cant find decent mountain
Should I just terraform? I'm in multiplayer survival, so it's gonna be tough if I do

it doesnt actually bump the thread unless someone else posts inbetween mine

Are you actually still playing MC (vanilla or modded)?
Or just checking the thread every now and then?

It's like out of a JRPG.

modded, custom modpack i finished building like 7 months ago but only decided to actually play about a week ago

yes, a 1.5.2 pack based on voltz

playing on oceanserb right now

That reminds me, I should check out 2b2t and see how that thing is going.

last i heard a few months ago it was still laggy as hell but now has hour long queue times

Well, I got in about one minute of waiting.
Surprisingly, the makeshit thing I set up was still there and not everything stolen.

>The Betweenlands dimension is a dark, swampy realm crawling with strange, monstrous creatures. It is the dimension that the majority of the mod revolves around.
Oooh

Oh shit, I just realized this would probably work great in tandem with Witchery. You can use a Witchery ritual to turn any biome into any other biome, including modded ones.

that really only changes the grass color and what spawns their, it wont do any terraforming

But it will include the biome fog.

what the fuck are those shadowy creatures in the background

Oh shit that thing is hige looking if its actually a mob

>last time the betweenlands was updated was july 2016
of course

yea they are supposedly porting to meme versions but who knows

What?

they already did to 1.10

I saw those two white dots, but I thought it was the same as near the bottom left on the floor in front of the camera.

There's another two in the picture.

>the betweenlands mod
I question how well I'll be able to get it to play nice with the 55 other mods I have installed. I already had to do a bunch of ID shifting around for the few I got.

It's dead, Jim

no

That's amazing

Mods ID usually get those problems solved automatically unless some mod is doing some shit it shouldnt.

Yeah, well, I remember some potion ID's being fucky and I think a dimension ID.

But, to fair, I think it had something to do with Mystcraft retardation now that I think about it.

simonsays476, tacoredneck, adam_adams are the source of most of those pics if anyone was wondering.
I dont think the Betweenlands would fuck it over but the Potions ID do break every once in a while tho.

Is it rare to find fuckhuge caverns? I thought this was pretty cool

They arent that common being so big but they have really great potential for something comfy.

i need some inspiration for automating ic2e construction foam. it's really fucking annoying trying to switch around the tanks but then it's pumped full of water

noice. what mod are those corners from?

ok /mcg/ show me your favorite thing you've ever built

Snake water has a great place in my heart, that includes the sawmill and the hidden tech base underground as well.
But coldfront, the desert city, the Conquest desert castle and the Halo3 Highground military base also are great builds.

I'm not a good builder, but this wine cellar is my favorite.

what's that bottle on the farthest right?

It's from applemilktea2

post more pics

cool, thanks.

Here is the other side, I have advanced some parts on the rustic town but I have left it pretty incomplete so far.
Oh and swiftwater was a great project as well, but I didnt like it so much since I just built it for the sake of having nothing to build. Thats the same case with Byrne and Kong but Kong at least has some more potential.

Neat, what texture pack is that?

>fans
>in space

Bump.

Very nice but where are the ramparts so men can defend the walls from a siege.

its not a seed

Gotta be Brickfort

dont

The worst part is that he placed the fundation on the lowest part of the terrain but then elevated the keep 40 meters instead of placing it on the natutal high ground.