>Flight path calculator
planepath.net/

>Weapon Damage
i.imgur.com/JpbcXpk.png (embed)

>Resources for statpadders
pubg.me/

>Empty Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes (01/08/2017)
steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1451700696565067398

>Early Access Week 20 Update (09/08/2017)
steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1451701826007887564

>Movement Speed and Circle Properties
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J1a_K0lusP-WaLTxcSPIhx2Yaotik-WAtU0GvdHlL9A/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7EmL55jUk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remove Tommy and Kar98 from crates
Make Tommy a rare drop
Nerf Tommy Gun mag size to 30 and 50 with extended mag

Tommy is fine m8

>extended mag for a tommy gun
Lel

I think he's right.
It should be a standard 20 round box mag and a 50 round drum mag with extended.

REMOVE KAR FROM THE FUCKING CRATES
I AM TIRED OF RISKING MY CUTE ASS GOING FOR A CRATE ONLY TO GET A KAR
EVEN A TOMMY GUN IS MORE FUN THAN A KAR THAT I CAN LOOT FROM ANY OLD BUILDING
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so my squad just got John McClane'd

>3 story in watertown by ruins
>hear C'thun voice clip
youtube.com/watch?v=k7EmL55jUk8
>door opens
>shotgun blasts two of my mates
>its just me and one other
>throws smokes
>keeps spamming audio
>kills us both with full AK spam

fuck that was spooky

it's literally a ww2 boxmag gun anyway, the drum mag was just popularised because of movies

Exactly, so make it so that the standard is a 20 or 30 round box mag with a 50-round drum and add it to the normal loot tables with a rarity similar to the KAR or VSS.

Really makes you think.

He didn't fly so good.

dead general of the most played game in steam and most viewers on twitch.

nice

It's real easy to get active if you want. Watch this: I play both TPP and FPP depending on what I feel like, but my favourite is FPP in the rain.

How much health do vehicles have? Did a quick search but couldn't find any info.

Nice game

>Didn't black out his name
Enjoy your ban :^)

>implying I will ever find a Kar98 anywhere other than a crate

Keep it in there, I need it.

But if it is removed, your chances of finding M24 and AWM in crates are higher

Yeah, it kind of makes the price of everything drop over time.

Sucks for the consumer but makes a lot of $$ for the dev/valve

I suck at this game :(

>Favorite is FPP
Let me guess, get tired of ELO matching you with people on your level so you toggle over to 1st person to appease your god complex you fucking brainlet?

You guys ready for the daily price drop? I'm getting anything today, but my keys are ready to sell tommarow.

not getting my (you) you fucking sad kid.

>Game crashes
>Bug reporter doesn't fucking work
LEL

>couple of virgins in this general fighting about FPP and TPP

They are both fine. Everyone has their preference. I prefer FPP because I enjoy it more.

I have 3000+ hours clocked in ArmA 2, our Warfare BE server would usually play with TPP because that was the norm. Would sometimes switch to forced FPP to spice things up. Most people preferred TPP which is fine.

I can't stand TPP because it ruins a few tactical options when on the offensive against enemies. It certainly makes defense a hell of a lot easier though. Like I said, that's fine, but it's not for me.

Yeah, the servant of autismo pretending to like TPP only gives excuses.
TPP brings absolutely nothing to the table and is only there to please streamers and retards who get motion sickness.

See? Told you so.

>solo - kill 4 and steal their shit at shelter and skirmishes
>have AK/M16 silenced, 100s of ammo and lvl 3 full get up, albeit damaged a bit
>point gets smaller in a field
>dead silent
>look at my back
>some asshole sprinting in an open field behind me
>what the fuck?
>turn around and shoot him but die because he had the drop on me and shotgun
>he dies right after

if it's dead silent and there is a guy running 20~ feet from me in an open field, I should be able to hear him running. fuck

top 10 and this guy is just running full sprint in knee high grass making no sound. I get if he was 40-50 and snipes me, but he RUNS taking damage from the zone and makes no goddamn sound.

the audio is awful in pubg. it needs SERIOUS work from some experts in the field to be even up to snuff with 15 year old games.

>FPP in the rain
absolutely comfy

Top streamers all agree they want team killing servers, where is PU's response?

What a fucking cuck

The sound is so shit in this game. It's usable most of the time, but glitchy as fuck.

I've been playing for 42 hours and I still haven't shaken my R6S habit of strafing while shooting, I keep telling myself to just fucking crouch and get the kill rather than trying to strafe to cover, but my body just doesn't listen.

>why don't we play duos today this will be fun
>1st game get black guy with open mic with baby crying in the background
>leave
>2nd game hear WASSUP *vape* YO I'M SO HIGH upon loading
>leave
>3rd game get 13 year old
>stay because this is probably the best I'll get
>we win with a dozen kills between us

13 year olds are sick at video games, don't you remember

i'm 35 and i suck fucking dick at this game, after a lifetime of being good at games, this is the very first game where i actually suck balls and ass

i suck so fucking bad at this game, everyone aims faster/better than me. however, i will say for myself, i would've won several times if not for the fucking zone going to the opposite side of where im standing

Sorry to hear bout that, I already feel like my reflexes are degenerating and I'm only 22. Can't imagine I would do anything but potato aim at 35.

>2nd game hear WASSUP *vape* YO I'M SO HIGH upon loading
>not responding by loudly vaping over the mic and yelling "MMMMMMMMM THATS A TASTY CLOUD MY NIGGA"

My friend keeps loudly vaping over teamspeak and it's starting to piss me off.

your reflexes arent degenerating, you arent interested in the games you play and the competition is poor because of matchmaking shit and game design

reaction time loss is on the level of only 0.5ms/1ms/year for people who play games and shit, it would never really become relevant until you're pretty old

You know you can mute none-team members, right?

Could you get banned for binding jump and crouch to the same key by editing the .ini files?

>you in charge of reading comprehension

I dunno, I take that click the green light reaction test whenever I want to confirm if I'm bad and I consistently get about 260-280ms whereas I got 240ish when I was a teenager. Maybe I just need to try harder I guess.

Why do you need a bind? just do it like normal, very easy

hardware is different user, inside 20ms is inside the error bars for that test

if your reaction time is 240ish as a teenager you are slower than me in my 30s btw. but i almost played CS professionally..I was almost an early pro gamer!!

the tournament we needed to perform in, for me to become a pro gamer, I led my team to a 0-4 victory against nobody and last place in 12 team field

>if your reaction time is 240ish as a teenager you are slower than me in my 30s btw
Oh.
Guess I wasn't built genetically for shootymans, I'll probably have to quit them at some point.

don't feel bad, at least you aren't girls

the best girl in my class, an athlete (volleyball) was 370ms

This game can never be played seriously because headshots exist.

but its the reason why. what?

so with the current gamescom crate situation, do i sell or open?

Why does he wear the mask?

>dirty fucking hippie players not wearing shoes
Why? Shoeless footsteps are louder to other clients anyway.

Someone told them that someone they knew said that someone who is good at the game doesn't wear shoes, so they take them off too.

We take them off in our squad because then we can immediately identify enemies without having to communicate.

It's not flawless but it helps.

>Final 10
>Know a guy is in a shack
>Know I should nade it but I'm afraid of being shot with my grenade out
>Walk slowly to it with a shotgun
>fuckthisisabadidea
>Die
This is why I'll never have dinner

What video setting increases muzzle flash visibility? Cus' I can't see them for shit but I see streamers playing and the flashes are big and bright as hell.

FUCK

back to back, pls no ban unknown gods

effects. low/medium so the game doesnt implode

99% of the time someone gets a headshot they aren't even aiming for it. It takes all skill out and basically leaves things to whoever gets lucky winning the fight.

why dont you try to headshot then? i garantee that my K98 headshots i aimed for the head and all bodyshots are missed headshots.

They need to unfuck the timing on the reloads to where it doesn't sit there for a full second after the animation finishes to change your ammo counter.

I'm seriously sick to fuck of watching my gun reload, deciding to pick something up BECAUSE IT'S DONE RELOADING YOU LAGGY FUCKING GAME, and then looking at my ammo and my gun has 0 rounds loaded

Honestly fuck them for putting their community through these bottom feeder ghetto servers

What if only their head is out of cover?

Probably because there's no actual community and it's streamerbait designed to attract normies that would never post on a forum or message board?

What if they do with all guns what they do with bolt action snipers and if you interrupt the reload with a mag in, the next time you pull the trigger your guy cycles a round in instead?

How about you cycle bolt/chamber when you pull it the fuck off of your back because you're not autistic and we have a deal.

But then I can't shitpost about it.

>Guy in a car crashes head-on with me
>Second guy comes out firing while the one in the car drives off
I just got teamed on didn't I

How did you even kill him from the back seat shooting backwards

I can barely get to top 10

I keep getting fucking shot in the back when it shrinks for the 3rd time.

AWM with 15x/silencer with ghillie I killed 8 guys for.

AKM with 2x

lvl 3 helm etc

I still just get shot in the fucking back. 9 times out of 10, my deaths are just random. I'll sit there, look around, and I really need to move into the circle, so if I rush it, shot it in the back, if I sit back and look, shot in the back.

I feel like I'm missing something. I won 3 games yesterday in squad, duo, solo, but for the 2 weeks playing it, I rarely get past top 15.

The sound in this game is shit but maxing out the bass settings helped me a lot to hear steps from more far away. Also play with the treble settings and see what works.

I won 2 solo FPP games in one night. I'm no shroud but I'll see what I can do if and only if you are "Genuinely" trying to improve.

Ask me a question related to positioning for top 10. Go no.

What if PU spawned you on the starter island, and then gave everyone 60 seconds before the plane to collect gear you could take with you into the match

you guys ever wonder what happened in a game after you die

Would be unfair since it takes some people to spawn in

>streamers always getting wood league potatoes in their games
hmmmm

Yeah, almost every death.

I'm not holding my breath for a replay feature though. It's probably very time consuming to create and there are other things they need to work on first.

I like how they show other players on the death screen. It's always nice to see the guy who killed me get killed while looting my body.

>tfw you get to the final 10, die, and don't get to see the final fight

Not him but obviously you'd be contained until everybody loaded in

>that feel when you're creeping up on a dude who's scoped in watching a crate while the rain falls around you
>suppressed SMG to the back of the head on full auto.
>He's got a suppressed Kar98
>Go full ghost mode

>squad
>top 10
>i get us to a building that will surely win us the game if the zone centers around us, it is close
>nade and flash downstairs, rush them
>he hangs back

WHYYYYYY YOU FUCKING PUSSY JFC

shotgun Vs smg discussion. Go!

>circle forced the group to move up a hill
>slow crawling up a hill waiting for the inevitable ambush
>finally get up the hill
>new circle is downhill from us
>some dorks hiding behind a rock trying to res' their teammate
>blast them
>other team coming out of cover trying to flank the rock
>we start picking them off from 3 different angles on the high ground
>chicken dinner when the last guy panic runs away from the blue
>mfw i started the skirmish with 300 5.56 rounds and finished with one fresh mag left
>it didn't matter where i shot because the whizzes were enough to scatter everyone at the bottom of the hill
Fuck that was good

I prefer smgs.
I like as many attachments as possible for maximum mall ninja, and the vector and ump have plenty of rails.
A suppressed uzi with a stock is also the best looking gun in the game.

i used to like shotguns but have been burned to often by the missed first shot and died affect of shotguns. its fun to have a fully loaded vector. fucked rekt 3 other squads in duos with it when playing with my friend.

I've had games where someone tries to run me over and the safest bet is to get in the car with them. Ideally
>they get out and force a fire fight or
>they switch seats and try to blast you from the back seat (or you blast them from the passenger seat before this happens)
But sometimes you both forget what you're doing and just end up going for a drive until you find a nice excuse to get out of the car

I go back and forth
>high tier
Loaded Vector
>great tier
2barrel, Vector, Loaded Ump9, S12K
>only good for the first 2 minutes tier
Pumpy, Ump9, Loaded Uzi

Obviously you gotta play case by case but generally, I like shotguns for indoor play and SMG's otherwise. I try upgrade from either when possible though

>hit 1.8k rating solo
>suddenly everyone drops everywhere, even in the most shitstain 1 to 2 building zones
>decide to drop to school instead
>2 people at school in total

>have a decent run by having the school all to myself plus one fuckboy who I promptly gunned down
>end up looting a VSS and geared-up M16 with the works
>realize the safe zone is closing in on the military base
>waste all my resources trying to gun it there
>die to the zone because lol no vehicle

>record cool clip for the first time
>guy charges out like a retard at the end

kind of ruined the moment, but this was the first time i killed a whole team myself

Shroud my favorite streamer now

>hit 300 rating solo
>get one tapped off my bike while crossing through the burnt up lumber yard

>10 left
>get in circle
>find a cover
>headshotted with kar98
Every fucking game

>team is dead
>no gun vs. a guy with a gun
>"maybe I can headshot punch him"
sometimes you gotta go for it man

>300 rating
I don't think that's actually possible... I mean... Seriously. It can't be possible right? Even the worst players should be CLOSE to 1k, right?

Afk botting over night will do that to a man

>top 10
>literally no one to be seen

>small shack in the middle of the field
>scar, 8x scope, ammo
>big building in the city
>pistols and grenades
Fix this shit.

>water town
>uzi and a shotgun
JUST

Bass just makes red zone and crate drops split my eardrums