/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Best Dungeon Dude edition

Killed innocent buddha: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv
>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgBE0PubN_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whoops, posted this just as the thread died.

Are there better alternatives to BA hunter? I killed this faggot 200 times already and only ONCE did he drop an ARC gem that wasn't even good

Gargoyle Nourishing, another Cold Abyssal, OoS from Isz Watchers or Ebrietas, rare drop from Ihyll Watchers

I took another attempt at a "female" character
rate

>99 arc roughly only gives you a 30 AR bonus over 50 arc

What a fucking meme. I'm sure 99 arc has uses elsewhere (Beyond and Augur), but jesus christ it does not seem worth it for parasite or arcane conversions.

The third gem for the parasite is always a bitch. You either use your autism to get bone ash Hunter, OOS from ebrietas or watchers, or you use a nourishing.

Gargoyle Nourishings is the only mob enemy that I can think of.

you're right 50 Arc is a hardcap for all weapons, 99 is for tools only. what a shame the kos L2 doesn't scale like a tool

That's due to Parasite's low base damage, but yeah the gains aren't too significant even for converted weapons (have a list for that too, they gain around 60 AR usually from 50 to 99).

99 arcane is RIDICULOUS against almost every boss, even FRC bosses. For weapon damage it doesn't add that much though. Consider that it's possible to have a 650 AR saw cleaver with 99 though.

>
>tfw your poison build is so shit you can't even climb a ladder

Post it please.

Although 99 arc weapons is going to really blow because you need a lot more stamina to kill people that way.

The Chad Hunter.

Here ya go

How do I enjoy this game again?

Give him sunglasses, make the mouth more pursed if possible. Lips should be more full.

On a 70 ARC how much AR would I lose if I went with Gargoyle gem instead of BA hunter gem?

>Ludwig's hits harder than Kirkhammer and is way faster

Fug dis

Not sure really, you get the same gains from 50 to 99 so the AR loss should be the same whether it's 70, 50 or 99. Gargoyle Nourishings are 19.3% and Bone Ash Radials are 23.1% plus +15 Flat Arc if you're lucky. There isn't really any good secondaries for the gargoyle nourishing

>Whirli, Axe and Kirkhammer

What the fuck, I'm honestly impressed.

Ok I know y'all don't enjoy Reddit but there is a Google doc there that can calculate AR of every single move based on gems that you manually enter, attire, and player level. Don't be a shitter and go look at the r/Bloodborne sidebar. It's a build planner.

Just wait a bit, try playing other games and you'll come back. I dropped BB a whil ago and somehow by playing other shitty game I got hyped for it again and made 4 new build just over the summer

How's this for STR/ARC?

I'm phoneposting, so I'm not going to punish myself with some Africa tier spreadsheet macro

could you post a version with the best setups ar wise for 50 arc
please!

Have the exact same build, very good
I did BL 103 one with 20 end but 16 is ine

Cookie cutter so decent

When you get a chance, on a laptop or desktop check it out. It really is the ultimate Bloodborne tool.

What difference would 20 make?

>Arc primary, Str secondary

Why not just convert your weapons to arc and drop the str entirely? Unless this is for Boom/Toni (which honestly are better in a 50 str build with blunts)

I need a name for him.

Using it for Boom, Tonnitrus, Wheel, HMS and converted weapons

not much really I fugged my build by making 20 end first and 21 str triggered my autism

Call him 6'0"
I need a name for my """"female"""" character

20 end is generally an extra attack before getting gassed.

Eggnog

Those are the best setups, if you want the most AR then get 2 Colds and an Abhorrent Abyssal. The Cold Triangle should have +15 Bolt and the Abhorrent Abyssal should have +33.8 Bolt

Does "The Chad Hunter" not fit?

well Chad looks like the best option user

I can't copy his (hers) name

Sliders?

Any final suggestions?

What if i want Fire or Arcane?

Gongge

Call it 6'0"

>Toni
>better in a 50 str build with blunts
You've never used it, have you

It's in the pic, you could also check the OP

Chad doesn't smile in the meme. Looks pretty good though. I would try different color glasses and see what you like. Maybe dark blue.

Remove the hair, shrink nose, enlarge chin, change skin to white, receive MOONMAN

thats actually a pretty good idea

call it a 6'2" of you're going for this

how the fuck does my male character look 200% female

More importantly Chad should only use CHAD tier weapons. Ludwigs, Kirk, wheel are Chad.

>wheel
>needs arcane
>chad
Just no

I was thinking about going AYYY actually. That would obviously destroy my looks.

Are rifle spear and reiterpallasch worth using? Im trying to use bloodtinge weapons besides chicago and memeletter.

Rifle no
Reiter yes

What about untransformed moonlight sword? That is alpha as fuck.

Base requiprements, 50 str and rest in vita and stay as low as possible for tons of invasions?

Rifle shots suck, Reiter shots are okay. Both are better used on Skill builds

Reiter + Evelyn for a Cowboy build is pretty good at 25 skill is the best so you can actually do some damage and stagger with it.

How is riflespear shot with 3 oos? Is it much better than ludwigs?

Yes that's alpha as hell.

becuase the male and female sliders work the exact same way

supporting this, make him a twink so you can bully the betas, also use the brush off dust gesture.

kos parasite with min arc requirements, no milkweed and flat arc gems

>Been farming BA nigger for three hours so far
>Only once have I gotten an ARC gem, it was absolute shit
>He finally drops another

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks. I really wanted to use the sword anyway because the untricked version looks pretty great.

600 Blood AR with 50 Blt and three 31.5% OoS gems. The shots scatter so the damage output isn't great though it's not entirely trash. There's a vid on YouTube showing it off in PvP

definitely do this user, at twink bl it will actually work fine imo.

I'm sprry user, I'll pray for phutato for you. Also how do you plan to distribute the 2 levels? End or Skill?

is it a recent video or something from 2015? for some reason most videos i try to find about the rifle spear are just the broken arcane one from a couple years back.

How does rapid poison actually work? I mean how is the damage it does calculated? Is it a percentage or is it derived from your weapin AR? Is it affected by atk down curses?
Thanks!

Oh thanks a lot, not that shitty at 25/50 skl/blt imo. Though i think Striking gems might be the best for this weapon.

What outfit for Chad?

Not sure desu. I might go over 98 to grab Church Pick

either chunky lad gear because its the only thing big enough for him, or hunter set A because chad has no time to pick fashion

I am thinking Exec but that would make him look too much like alfred. Decorative set, also make hos body te biggest you can

Here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=hgBE0PubN_k

I need to put down some alpha messages too.

The guide says it deals 250 HP loss + 3%. It's not affected by AR and I doubt it's affected by Atk Down though I'm not sure

THIS FUCKING BA NIGGER HAS DROPPED THREE GEMS IN A SPAN OF 200 KILLS AND THREE HOURS SPENT AND THEY'RE ALL ATTACK DOWNS

I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN IMAGE TO DESCRIBE HOW ANGRY I AM

oh, i can't wait!

+3% of the total? that's like nothing
damn it really is a meme build i'm going for ;_;
thanks for the info I found a lot of conflicting answers

Item discovery high enough?

What is the least anime fashion possible?

This outfit does make him look huge, though.

Does that increase the chances of getting an ARC gem from BA hunter?

holy fuck

i spent like 6 hours wanting to upgrade my arc gems for like an extra 10-20 AR and said fuck it. least i got a neat fire game out of it. i hope you have eye runes and lumenwood

nah, just a chance to get a gem

damn I can't wait for the hate mail, thanks user i knew it's underrated

does the alien rune increase your arcane damage at all? or is it mostly aesthetic with the added aoe attack?

dude what's your item discovery? he drops a gem more than half the time at 50 arc with milweed and 3 eyes, and youll get an arc gem every 10 or so gems

it affects only the kos parasite.

how does he clear through content with that build? is it even possible to shoot down chalice bosses with the rifle alone or would you need to pack a chikage on the side? I'm interested in the rifle spear, but with no skill and blood gems, it seems you won't do shit for damage without the rifle, but it can't be very reliable the whole way through, right?

nah he is a 50blt builds so you just use letter/shitcage for bosses etc

He's got stats for letter/chikage so it'd be a normal blt run

He's got enough Str/Skl for Letter, Chicago and Bowblade. Prior to getting them you could just use a Saw, pellets and papers pretty easily. That's what most BL4 runs use, and shooting down stuff early game is doable too.

Yeah it's pretty bad for PvP, twinking it's alright and against bosses weak to RP it's pretty decent. I usually swap my Nourishing Wheel to an RP Wheel for Descendant, Giants and BSB during SRRC co-op

I just finished this masterpiece. It's the greatest game I've ever played.

I hate fighting watchers in that square arena so much.

>beast claw with beast rune don't give you a bolt attack R2/L2
>increased beasthood meter doesn't add bolt damage to your normal attacks

rip, would have been neat to add some darkbeast stuff to the beast combo.

so don't