twitter.com/FireEmblemMusou/status/897744762836365314
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RIP xteal2

w-what happened?

Why, did they die?

>he hasn't defeated Flora with Felicia equipped with a Fire tome yet

???

his tumblr, pixiv and patreon disappeared without any warning about a month ago and nobody knows what's up
something serious must have happened

Can +atk Cherche manage with a Brave Axe or does she absolutely need the +?

I've pulled 13 blue 5*'s own every single 3* and 4* blue except for one

shanna

Yes Innes is unoriginal in FE8 and in heroes.
What is your point?

Katarina is cute!
Kris in Heroes when?

They've been using stat templates since the beginning.

Is there any dumb AI proof team that can always solo hard 5 of TT with continuous auto

Should I Noatun or Brave+ on Anna?
Im not thinking about super tier 20 buils just something useful to keep me bouncing between 18 and 19.

FE8 is just FE4 if you took out the playable first generation.

Is Clive usable stock? Should I sacrifice one of my four Roys to give him WTA3?
I don't want to invest TOO much in him, but he's a 5* unit so I imagine he's worth using for Assault fodder.

FE8 is FE2.

I'm sure she can manage just fine, but why would you want to hold her back like that?

It's FE2/Echoes with good map design and gameplay.

Just run Noatun. It's a fun weapon, and Brave Axe is just a little too weak on her, if you've got one spare save it for Cherche or something.

I have
Eliwood +Atk/-Res Fortify
Clive Fortify
Cecilia +Atk/-HP Hone
Olwen +Res/-HP Hone

Sometimes they go full retard in the final map but it's easy to stop on the first turn if I just cancel auto and make one move before turning it back on.

me on the left

>good map design and gameplay.
Meh, improved is what I would say.

Because I lack a 5* with a Brave+ and I can't justify dropping 20,000 feathers just to sacrifice a unit

>finally got a summer corrin
wew, now to just somehow get 10 fucking more

What if I told you there was a way

Making a half assed unit instead of a perfect one should be enough justification

Lucky for you a single focus +10 only costs about $650 instead of $1300 like Xander and Elise would.

>tfw not going to get any of the summer units because I didn't get Summer Frederick (or any 5*) despite spending 80 orbs and too busy rolling for Amelia now

oh joy

I want to go balls deep inside Tana and no one's stopping me.

>Amagaitaro's girls vs kaya8's girls vs cuboon's girls
Who will win?

Nobody seriously thinks like this, do they? $650. You could commission a painted 1/7 Resin Summer Corrin for that kind of money.

Since you already got one thats even less money required
Might as well go for it. You wont need any other blue mage forever

What's the benchmark for today? I'm at 35k.

50k. Sorry user, you're not going to make it.

>about to 5* the fonse because Legion doesn't fit into my team
How the fuck do you build this guy? He looks like he wants as much up-front damage as possible. Maybe give him aether and QR?

Just autobatte bro

People prefer digital waifus. I used to think my figure collection was kinda not worth the money until I learned how much people spend on gacha.

>Amagaitaro's girls vs cuboon's girls

fixed that for you, no point adding a loser in the middle.

Where did you read that? Disqus?

What you said or Brave+ and BrAss I think

CUTE

I don't know, with a figure you've got a tangible, beautiful piece of art. If you commission someone for $650, you've got a one-of-a-kind item that is truly unique. I'd almost call it an investment if you take good care of it, but that assumes that you can find someone who wants to buy it for even more money down the line. Still, a figure will hold some sort of value if you don't hotglue/ruin it. You're never going to get anything back from rolling for a +10 Summer Corrin.

>that thumbnail

Quite literally the opposite of cute.

Folksvangr + Death Blow 3 + Brash Assault, permanently live on the edge under 50% health

Stopping the retarded moves would definitely help, but I suppose I'll just take the occasional point drop

Cant put your figurine waifu to beat other peoples figurine waifus

>Dark magic

Doe that mean no Tharshit?

anna pls

>he's never been to underground statue fights where you club people with statues of your waifu

you can if it's an amiibo :^)

if she's not in the base game she'll be day 1 dlc for extra $$$
look at what they did to dead or alive, they're gonna do the same shit here. 1000s of bux worth of dlc.

You know what you must do.

Did they show any footage of the 3ds versions of Warriors yet? I wonder how will it look.

Damn nintendo really does think of everything dont they

*blocks your path*

>blocks your path
Where's Obstruct 3?

Ive put axebreaker on my snaki since 1st legion ghb and never took it out
Sharena checks the sword lords anyway

He's just Firesweep Fodder, yeah?

HELP.

>implying i don't use pass on rein to get to your zeph

you mean 43 more, right? you're not just gonna half ass it, right? you'll make a full team of your waifu to beat all the future content, right? and don't you cheap out on the skills!

Tempest Trials has given me a renewed appreciation for my +Atk Ryoma. Holy fuck he's as much of a monster as I remember.

What build? I have one with fury and he's not very good on tempest.

Inside Tana's asshole, I hope.

I see a lot of +10 characters with Renewal 3 on them. Why is that a thing?

>-Spd/+Res
Still usable, but yeah. Probably better off passing the lance on that one.

I burnt 42K feathers on my Lilina, 20K to get her to 5*, 22K to get Henry to 5* and to give her his Raven+ tome. She's my most powerful unit. She had basically near optimal IVs (+ATK/-DEF) so it was worth the investment. And I still need to invest in Triangle Adept 3 for her (only have 2).

I'd fully recommend going all out on a unit, it helps in the long run.

Alternatively, you can just run the damage calculator to see who she doesn't kill and if those misses are worth it.

Same except with my -atk Lobsterman

+Atk -Res. Fury 3, Vantage 3, Hone Speed 3, Moonbow.
Vantage is essential on Ryoma if you haven't already gleamed that, it lets him OHKO a whole bunch of stuff.
He has Hone Attack and Hone Speed support so he's usually at 42 Speed and sometimes 60 attack if Nino isn't off doing more important things.

It's an expensive skill that's more useful than Poison Strike I guess.

Tharja will be DLC, just like Camilla.

+attack - HP or + speed - Defence on Amelia?

Because once you have bloated defenses, it negates the possibility of chip damage killing the unit.

>tfw you never have this hot head
Why live?

>56 atk with +atk
>not good with Fury
u dumb

>something feels wrong about these numbers

To be honest I feel bad for Eldigan, he's probably one of the least possessed units despite being on like 6 banners because people can't justify pulling for him.

I have the same build and he's a beast in the Arena but in the TT I prefer using my 50atk/40spd healer Marth since he keeps healing himself and the others members lasting easily until the last map.

>Ninian
I fucking hate dancers.

>he unironically uses Reinfart

That's their loss, he's been my MVP since I got him.

>Selena can tank this

I pulled one when I was just starting out and had no idea what the fuck I was doing or which units were good, and now he's my stand-in for Xander since I missed his GHB rerun when. He's a great unit, always puts the work in. It's a shame every red Cav is automatically overshadowed by Xander.

I'm running Genny so I don't really need the sustain that a Falchion/Renewal passive healer provides.

>Tharja

Her art never fails to make me laugh a little.

Fucking Amelia's tight teen pussy!

>people dont want him
Everyone and their mother have 10 marge Eldigan and I don't have a single copy. This hot head refuses to come home.

>D rank Survival

Eldigan is better than Xander
By virtue of being a physical beast of a unit rather than a mediocre jack of two trades.
Like seriously, killer ignis makes him nigh impossible to approach by melee

I hope you're using protection, user.

*Blocks your path*

What's the rest of your team?, I tried to play with a healer but it's much slower than with healer Marth that doubles as a tank and green killer.

This is a heavily merged Amelia btw. She's good but not anywhere close to invincible

*vomits*

This!
Who knows what Gheb has.