/ink/-splatoon general

Last thread: - Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Splat Brella is released!

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> View Nintendo switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

I'd be surprised. It was one of the first things to appear in the Splatnet shop, and since you could get 3-star gear at any level from it, everyone hopped on it regardless of its main slot. I suppose it garners its fame from that. It was just the cool thing to have. Now it's memes until it appears with a better main so it's "cool" again.

siblings

Repostan since old thread
I'm down for an hour or so of salmon run pro if any rooms are open or anons want to, 2425-4129-2419.
If no pros, happy to help out some overachievers as I'm just grinding chunks at this point.

Fuck man guess I just got unlucky, you got the one from Splatnet? What ability does it have on it

That one in particular had Sub Saver. Would matter a lot if you wanted to throw three Burst Bombs instead of just two, but by itself it doesn't do much. Does give me four Blaster shots instead of three after throwing the Toxic Mist, though, so that's pretty nice.

Sex with Marie!

Have ya got it? If you do would ya mind if I added you and just join a turf war real quick so I can order it

Is anyone else having weird lag in Salmon Run? Whenever I run over an egg it doesn't seem to register at first and I have to repeatedly run over it to pick it up. THe rest of it is running smooth though

You know you can share gear in a pb too right?

Anyone want to salmon?

So we moving to this new thread or no

Anyway, sideways posting drawfriend here, I'm up to draw maybe 4 or so more squiddies. Post em. Might even post them correctly this time.

Also here's previous ones in case anyone has missed theirs in my sporadic posting.

I was having the same issue

hey i think your camera is upside down

Ngyes!

Oh man! You did mine! I never saw!

Where can I find these images so I can save mine.

Has your squid been a good employee so far, /ink/?

nah, I think your monitor is upside down

alright

Rad pictures, aussieanon

Of course I got it. Unfortunately, if I didn't have to leave in ten minutes for a doctor appointment, I'd hit you up on the jacket. Just add 2123-8600-2347 and I'll help you out when I get back.

Very well.

Sorry for the shitpic

Also been wanting to doodle non-squid seafolks too, figured my little sister would like to see her betta fish drawn as a shitty hipster, so if anyone has a fish or aquatic animal they'd wanna see just hit me up. They'll just be doodles, no color probably like pic related, just wanna stretch my creativity a little.

>going past the 1200 mark at all

Do a Moray Eel who's a street tough

bɘxiʇ ,ƚHǫiɿ ɘɿ'uoy ƚiHƨ HO
Ƹ68692681>>

>A+ in rainmaker
>one more win to rank up, one more loss until bar breaks
>kill enemy while he was in dunking animation
>our team takes it back and dunks it
>rank up to S
That was the most intense match yet.

>mfw two of those are mine
You're the best user, thanks for the drawings.

Thanks man. Added

Add me for some Pro Salmon my dudes.

SW-7850-0454-1131

Oh for FUCK'S sake... I swear I managed to post a pic proper a few threads ago, h-honest...

Whatever I'll just run them through to editor so it forgets the orientation data or whatever the fuck makes this happen, can't remember.

Haven't posted them on my tumblr or twitter or anything but let me know which one is yours and I'll repost it here.

Also, non-mobile folks, I can see they're posted the wrong orientation but are they also obnoxious huge? Sorry for shitting up new threads WOW

Would love if you could draw my woomy, I'm always late to these posts. You can change the hair color if you want to match. Great art either way! Thanks drawanon.

Sniper Woomy is mine. You really nailed it.

>average_carbon_players.jpgg

I loved the Brella one you did for another user

Reported for advertising his Twitter :)

Anyone know all the possible main abilities with this? I know special saver is the default and I've seen it with run speed up as well.

It's pretty lame that NA has to cheat. There's only like a handful of really good Notverse artists.

>use ability chunks to get double subs
>mfw finding someone in my plaza has the exact gear

Learn from my mistake and look around to order gear before wasting chunks. Then again Murch would probably jew out and not get the exact gear.

I'm still waiting for my disc stylus to arrive, then it'll be time for lewd squiddies.

Does anyone have cream basics with bomb resis main

Snail a cute.

Neon delta straps with object shredder are on splatnet

is my squid a cool enough dude to get one

what does it normally have?

I don't think the starter gear can have alt mains. I've never seen it on Splatnet or anyone else with them.

Good use of helmet, he actually looks like he's about to go mountain biking.

Also I have to apologize when it comes to this shade of blue because all my markers around this color are either too dark or too turquoise. Closest I can get is with layered some stuff but it loses some of its pop, sadly.

Oh wow, these are amazing!
Good work, user!
I don't have a screenshot of my woomy doing a thumbs up so this will have to do

Sub power up

Haha aw that means you also didn't see my comment before, that I had the phrase "tch, nothing personnel, kid..." stuck in my head as I drew her. Here you go!

I get this sometimes too. Also, occasionally picking up an egg won't put it on my back for a couple seconds. No idea why it happens but it doesn't seem to affect anything else.

Woomy eggs?

Is object shredder just used in Rainmaker really?

Still looks fucking great user. Thanks!

Probably just lag.

Sometimes it happens yeah, you see the egg "jump" to your back after a sec, but that wouldnt be a problem, worse is occasionaly it doesnt register pickup at all.

What really? I swear, those shoes are exactly what I want (assuming they come with bomb saver main) both aesthetically and ability-wise

>bomb saver
bomb resis*

It's useful against ink armor, baller, and umbrella shields as well.

>ywn ______ Marie

It makes almost no difference on the rainmaker shield
Overall it's an "alright" ability but pretty gimmicky
not worth a full slot

woomy

splat
as in killing

Yandere

I come from Spla1n, is the dynamo still overpowered as shit?

Ah alright. Just traded object shredder flip flops for run speed ones. Wasn't sure if I fucked up or not

Sniff the butt of

Awesome! Thanks!

>"tch, nothing personnel, kid..."
Exactly. I love that pose.

lol

Hug

The flinging changes don't make it as good. The Gold's kit is interesting, but I don't think it's going to save it from disuse.

It was only OP at release
For the longest time it was alright but nowhere near as good as it once was
Now it's complete shit

>Decide to try some S+
>Killed multiple times by latency bullshit

Fuck you if you play this on shitty internet. I was getting killed by splatbombs that hadn't exploded yet and single hits from Tentatek Splattershots.

>Get sick of playing with idiot randoms that seem to have no idea how to play SR
>Get my irl friend to join up so I can have at least one person I know who can play well
>He revives me and one other random before slamming an elevator in our faces, letting us get killed by the Scrapper behind us we were trying to escape
>He dies in some corner and we wipe
>This happens three times in a row, where we wipe on wave 1 or 2
>Go back to playing with just randoms after that

Anyome up for league?

No reason to use it but the gold variant looks to be a bit better. toxic mist/ink armor

I always liked that jacket.

This stat is completely irrelevant

Become one with the lag, harness its strength, and use it against your opponents.

Have a doodle /ink/

Not in my Inkopolis.

Guys
I got good at motion controls and I feel amazing now
This game is so much more fun when I can aim
Thank you

thanks user

Cute

You're welcome.

You're not fresh.

This is pretty awesome.

Drawfag is a cool person.

and just for you, /ink/

Well, Octolings do suck after all...

Cool, only now does Veeky Forums decide my files are to big.

Probably just one more after this for now.

Swimming goggles when

Off the Hook is Octarian propaganda. Don't you see? The Octarians are using the Inkling-Octoling pairing to make it seem like Inklings and Octarians are friends. It's brainwashing. They're poisoning the minds of the masses and trying to push themselves into our society by taking our culture. We need to bring back the good pro-Inkling music like the Squid Sisters and push these horrible anti-Inkling groups out of Inkopolis.

Make Inkopolis great again.

What a cutie.
Probably how she got the job.

>Tfw percentage of EU players doing ranked is so low compared to other regions due to the massive amount of carebears that it's basically impossible to find a normal S+ game without the same fat tryhard clanfags S+50 -150hrs winning every single match

Wow thanks nintay I love it
Bring back the nips

take your meds, cuttlefish

Last one for now. May do more later as usual.