Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
NA and Europe Closed beta Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

Cindy!

fpbp

>tfw have A2
>tfw no Excalibur to light chain with
Guess I'll use Beastlord/Organyx and hope I find an A2 buddy with Deathbringer.

Thanks Shaly everyone here loves you!

Amen brother.

Kimahri.

enjoy having no imperil. LOL

But did Marche?

2B is still better.

I have Donkey Kong Country, faggot.

And what did he not do right?

OOOOOHHHH, HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH

"V" you came back !

where have you been also please play mobius

Is it ever worth using Veritas of Dirt's Omni Block (Resistance to stat breaks)? Or would it be more worth my time to do something like Defensive Barrier if he has a free turn?

Next time you're thinking of namedropping or falseflagging, why not post some puffy vulva knights instead?

If you missed my announcement in the last thread:

Highest ATK Orlandu in /ffg/ here, just a friendly heads up that I'll be removing and permanently blacklisting anyone who doesn't swap back to Orlandu by Friday.

If you're experimenting with 2B and A2 or just showing them off that's fine, you have more than enough time to get that over with. If you're still using either of those units by Friday I'll assume you've made your choice and aren't coming back to the winning team, ergo I have no need for you on my list anymore.

Seymour was a cool guy.

You could have just left your pitiful attempt at attention in the last thread.

>let's allow this 500% 7 hits move with 100% drain the ability to chain. As if A2 didn't have a chaining ability already
>it's not like it was working as intended and we changed our minds because the whales started speaking louder
Gumi is going to regret this decision.
That guy with 5 A2 will basically be invincible not only in the arena but in any given content.

>186294861
shut the fuck up /oneguy/

The guy with 5 Fry is also invincible

That fight was a huge let down i had overleved and hadn't realized it yet

(Having all CW's really hurt in that affect)

>thinking it was working as intended
gumi can't code, retard.

>no imperil
>no element
>good

L O L
O
L

who cares

Can Fryevia fully heal herself on her highest DPS chaining move?

It's still only onpar with 2B then, that's what healers are for.

If you have to run 5 A2 to do the job of 1 healer you've failed.

I told you last thread, I'm the highest one, and I'm not unfriending anyone

Let us non Orlando owners have something for the first time in /ffg/ history

I might actually help someone clear content

That means literally less than nothing in BE.
DKS fully heals himself just by existing before the enemy turn.

pls be my findom lilly

i love her!

>Nearly 60 K coins
>Not a single TM moogle drops

Average-High ATK Orlandu in /ffg/ here, just a friendly heads up that I'll be removing and permanently blacklisting absolutely no one including those who do and don't swap back to Orlandeau.

If you're experimenting with 2B and A2 or just showing them off that's fine, you can even spend the rest of forever with them if you'd like! You wouldn't believe the infinite number or Olrandeaus available. If you're still using either of those units by Friday I'll assume you've made your choice and aren't coming back to an abritrary different team, ergo I hope you good luck in all your future pulls

If you don't want the game to reach Brave Frontier levels of powercreep you should start caring.

>Have 2B
>All these friends requests around me
>Mostly Aileen and Orlandeaus
>People with 2B don't add me back
>People that add me "Friend list full lol"

Does CG Jake have innate Dual Wield? Why doesn't normal Jake have innate Dual Wield, he literally Dual Wields. Not that I like him, but it would have made a mediocre story character a bit less so.

Because buy now at the shop. Kupo.

so they changed her from being much worse than orlandu to only slightly worse. so what?

>Have 2B
>All these friends requests around me
>Mostly 600 ATK Chizuru and 350 MAG Exdeath

they all want a shot at cheezing robot trial before maintenance

Well, i think A2 share the same frames, so you should be able to add A2 friends for chaining purposes after the maintainence just like A2 owners likely gonna add 2Bs.

I dunno, gonna be honest, i was using a Chorizo up until yesterday and i was actually littered with requests from 2Bs and A2s, then i changed to a (5* semi-leveled) 2B and barely get any from anything, despite it being set up for the glitch, might be the fact it isn't leveled, but i still slapped DW and (non elemental) Spears on her, so she can do the glitch.

So i think it is less about the glitch and more about wanting HUEG ATTACK.

I don't mind adding new people, In my almost a year of playing most of the guys I added on teh go have stayed and have good units now, i try to keep /ffg/ people added

I've only ever deleted people because they quit for a long time and didn't even left a good unit behind to use and there was like only 2 that kept playing daily, yet their unit never changed from Lighting and never went past 400 attack for some reason
And even then I give them time, Just yesterday I finally broke 800 attack with a unit for the first time and I might break 1000 if I somehow manage to beat Aigaion, it simply takes time in this game

Would it be possible to emulate a device where the cheese work? I can't in my phone I get the "1 damage" end of the deal

That specific trial is a little to bullshit for me, I'm already making progress experimenting in Dark Beasts, Equidna and Octopus trials, the key is Marie enchancements, I like the tiral and error part of hard bosses but man Aigaion is an entirely tier of it's own

Can I use the same FFBE account on Nox and my phone

THE SPIRIT

IS OVER TOWN

If you link to Facebook, yes.
I use a dummy facebook account for it myself.

RIP in peace Square Pictures

Someone hit me with the Nox macro for TMR farming

FFT and FFV are shit

Oh, shit.

Honestly you are better off trying to find a 2+ years old phone or tablet the trying to fiddle with the emulators as far as i can tell.

Yes, shit like the Google Store probably won't let you install, but that's why you use a APK to bypass it, in fact im pretty sure most machines that can do the glitch are ones that the store claims can't run the game in the first place.

Ha. Is that what that's supposed to represent?

I don't get it

Square Pictures was based in Honolulu.

I disagree.

Wrong bitch. But I see you are adding FFV to get extra (You)s

I pulled Marie during the last FFT event and got her to level 100 and promptly forgot about her

Is she actually helpful with her enhancements?

Marie is objectively good. She will shine in the raid tomorrow. Spend the crysts to upgrade her lovely guard and/or love you all, you won't be disappointed.

She has a few appeals.
Firstly, her LB is a central part of the double reflect thundaja memedream.
Secondly she's good at elemental buffing.
Third she's decent for her status ailment resist move, which may prove very helpful in tomorrow's trial.

Is Nier over already?

The banner is around for a bit longer, but the daily is being replaced by a ridiculous trap banner

Nier has another week, but the dailies may or may not be over depending on how jewy gumi feels.
For me it is over since I got 2B and 2 9S.

Hundred percent it was located there so Sakaguchi could go surfing every day

What am I doing wrong?

Nothing? Keep up that TMR farming bub. Only 10000 more runs to go

>that unnecessary brag

Nips love Hawaii anyway, it's like a themepark version of the US for them. Halfway between japon and murrica.

Playing brave exvius

>shit base atk
>shit passives
>one trick pony
>every boss resists that on trick (50% light imperil)
>no innate dw
>no native use of fists
>can barely break 1k atk
>no enhancements until season 2

Orlancucks btfo for eternity, you should be thankful Fohlen is around or you would have the worst base 5* chainer in the game.

Not playing Mobius

MR farming A2 before the raid is over.

You will regret pulling her moogles.

farming useless tm's instead of good ones?

>BEapes actually ok with TMR farming

It's only a brag if it isn't the minimum requirement needed to keep playing the game.

>tfw TM farming while shitposting, watching animes and masturbating at the same time
This is the life.
RKcucks will never understand this feel.

Do we have enough people to attempt Apex Nemesis?

Just solo it, it's a joke when you're playing with someone with a brain (ie yourself)

I don't see the point. We got like 5 trials this month giving 10% each plus a raid and expeditions. With the monthly reward you get 100% anyway.

>new missions in RK don't count already created skills

Yeah, 100% each month is all you need
>30% from arena
>20% from expeditions
>25% from mogkings
>10% from various events/trials
>10% from login rewards

>getting 1 TM per month when you can get 6

>month
not possible even when running 24/7

>30% from arena
>20% from expeditions
>25% from mogkings
Where the hell are you getting these numbers from.

Dark Finas is okay if you don't have DINGUS and/or a sword-using mage, Noctis gives one of the better (arguably THE best) DODGE MEME accessories and A2 would be perfectly acceptable if it wasn't for the fact you can get "free" moogles for her right now.

>I don't see the point. We got like 5 trials this month giving 10% each plus a raid and expeditions. With the monthly reward you get 100% anyway.

You see.... while there's a raid going on, there's really nothing wasting our nrg for people who are already caught up to the latest story and events. Raids have their own orb cost and doesn't use nrg.

Might as well tmr farm with that extra nrg or it'll go to waste.

Have they revealed anniersary batch 2 yet?

Is this bait?
>30% from arena
Where the fuck did you get these numbers?
>20% from expedition
It is 10%. 5% biweekly
>buying the overpriced 1% moogles
lol

you could farm the story for rank and enhancement materials

>>buying the overpriced 1% moogles
>lol

You will never understand what's it like to have 26 million gil and not being able to get rid of it since it seems to come back right away after using some.

It's a joke, user.
Were you not here earlier this week when that one faggot was saying that genuinely?

Actually it's possible, albeit unlikely.
It takes 1,000 runs minimum to max a TM with perfect probability. The AVERAGE amount of runs is 10,000. But that doesn't mean you can't do it in less (or more).

Here's some math, let me lay it on you big boy.
30.5 days (1 month) is 8,784 NRG.
In order to hit 1000 successful runs in that time, you would have a 0.0006387% chance of it happening.

>you could farm the story for rank

kek. Once you're over 100 rank, you really don't give a flying fuck about rank exp anymore.

> and enhancement materials

This is actually true. But only for heavicryst and below. Global actually give us a shitload of giant and pure crystals to last a very long while.

????
The 1% moogles you buy with moogle king currency. Not with gil.

>the malboro slayers

Oh that. yea..... i cleared out king mog of those since i didn't really need any pure or giant cryst.

Reminder that A2 is superior to 2B.