/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: PART 2 RESCHELUDE TO 8/27 11:00AM DW BTFO US HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER?

Support Campaign for Summer Event Part 2
>From 16 Aug to 31 Aug: 2 apples for first login, then 2 more each day, up to 28 (30 total).

>2017 Summer Event
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/

>2017 Summer Event Part II
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02/

>2017 Summer Event CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNcNkQovG4
Servants with new Swimsuit: Raikou, Nitocris, Nobunaga, Artoria Alter, Fran, Ishtar, Helena and Nero

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.fate-go.jp/2017/0816ekra/
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=268931
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/55/57/040030555712.html
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/55/85/040030558557.html
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=266722
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=280812
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=280773
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=270401
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=233405
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off dumbass. F/GO literally contradicts fundamental laws the multiverse is built upon.

The game literally states that servant summoning system isnatural part of the world. Which is LOL.

A human being should not be able to fully house a servant. Vessels are empty constructs created via grail for a reason. The whole vessel thing is inconsistent too - Waver apparently can house one of greatest strategists inside him without loosing an ounce of his personality or identity(oh and he somehow ages backwards with ascensions), yet Rin somehow is 100% Ishtar.

Grail summoning gods makes no sense, but then again, grail summoning an "alternate" Artoria who lived completely different life(Artoria Lancer) makes zero sense too. The fact that F/E servants remember their grail wars or overall servants remember previous summonings also is nonsense.

The prologue of FGO already encompasses a lot of problems when you see magi in white coats use scientific mumbo jumbo(despite science being the opposite of magecraft) with it all culminating when your heroic heroine Mashu ends up defending from a full powered excalibur by shielding you with(and I am not making it up) a spaceship table that is powered by willpower.

Even the idea of "backwater" Holy Grail ritual is messed with now with Solomon, the big moustache twirling villain of FGO apparantly having had a hand in it somehow via manipulating Zouken and shit.

FGO overall exists on the principle of retconing bunch of shit to exist. Final Order felt disjointed, felt like a shonen genre finale, was filled with out of nowhere asspull fixes and retcons and one huge insult to tsukihime/nasuverse lore. Completely tonally disjointed from rest of nasuverse too with all the wishy washy "HUMANS ARE THE BEST" bullshit.

Grand Order overall is fnservice non-canon garbage.

WAKE ME UP

I just woke up. What is a maintenanceless maintenance?

POST YFW ARTHUR GETS A SWIMSUIT VERSION

>RESCHELUDE

Part 2 is finally up. You just have to restart your game.

>talking about Extella
>dude Grand Order is non canon
wew

>The prologue of FGO already encompasses a lot of problems when you see magi in white coats use scientific mumbo jumbo(despite science being the opposite of magecraft)
What is Atlas ?

tl;dr

news.fate-go.jp/2017/0816ekra/
Says something about Swimsuit alter? She's the one that's bugged?

>/fgog/ uses terms gems for what is clearly quartz
>spent an entire thread crying yesterday when I called opening the cards boosters

activates the old almonds.

I hope part 2 doesn't start yet because I'm still in class

Wrong sword they fucked up

Dumb foxposter.

Are we ever going to recover from this one, bros?

>I have class in 9 hours
Great

16TH user OFFICIALLY BTFO BY DW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

If nothing else, the rescheduling is giving me good new reaction pics. Even if I don't understand what the meme of the dancing nigger is.

>they only changed the wording, the performance is the same
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tfw have to wait more for medb's new art reveal

Just the thing about her NP text

Almost like Nasu didn't write most of it huh?

Saberface literally ruins everything episode.

>not knowing about Basilisk Time
You should spend more time on JP twitter side

KEK
>t-they fixed her guys!
>it's not slightly anymore, it's recharge will be pretty good!

/fgog/ literally BTFO

They are probably adding a ton of costumes with this which is why it's taking so long. Based DW.

explain pls

RIP user who's saving his AP.

I don't know what is Basilisk Time, but it's a good song.

Were Tsukihimefags that offended by Primate Murder being a cute mascot character?

Mahoyo 1 is likely to be the last good Nasuverse part. FSN adaptation 2 was shit, HF will most likely be utterly rushed zerowank fest, FGO is..LOL why are we talking about non canon shit. And Tsukihime Remake is starting to sound like a commercialized otaku-bait with pointless setting change, Seibarized designs and most likely toned down content. Literally the only worthwhile part of currently ongoing nasuverse is Prillya. A mahou shoujo spin off. Yeah....

Oh and with FGO and "EASYMONEY'ALL" slogan of TM right now, we are unlikely to ever get Mahoyo 2. Hell, they are working on a "follow up" to FGO already...

This is taking it to the next level

Remind me why we hate Semiramis

>i didn't read FGO, the post

>OP was BTFO fag all along
You can't make this shit up

hey /gbfg/ here, imma laughing at you right now LMOA

>He still believes in DW

>finally rolled fran
>spent over 400 quartz without a single SSR
i mean i don't give a shit about nero but i'm still pretty angry

No as the only one here I'm fine with it fou cute

>I have no arguments against legitimate points, the post

Damn who could have guessed two retarded posters were the same person.

One quit BL over it

Pls explain, it looks hilarious

Erm, yes? FSN, Tsukihime, KNK, Fate Zero and most of old nasuverse were complex and grown up narratives filled with philosophical themes and actually mature topics. They were philosophical works with complex interesting and unusual protagonists, fucked up dark and mature themes, interesting, coherent and grounded lore and complex plot exploring themes of identity, human insignificance and ideal conflicts. Only some time ago it turned into more simple chuuni fantasy works lacking maturity or adult themes. Its always funny how new fans try to shit on old works in order to rewrite history and justify the current tone of the franchise.

You don't seem to understand at all what the Moon Cell is, how it works or what the Chaldea Summoning System is or how it works.

Both are completely different systems to work vastly different from each other. Gods, demi-servants and people not even dead being able to be summoned at Chaldea is a system completely unique to ONLY Chaldea and this was explained in Holmes' recent lore event.

Maybe you should read or at least pay attention to the lore that's being given to you because you haven't got a single fucking clue.

>Herc gave me 2 quartz before part 2
Thanks man, I'll do a single just for you

There's no need to be upset

I follow almost nothing but japanese accounts and I have no idea what the point is. I've seen it around and it seems purinharumaki might be related but that's about it.

Personally, I found funny to make fun of that one guy. It escalated from there.

Is Waver + Archuria a good start account?

pls respond

Super good

Only if you like them

Thanks for the account

>legitimate points
Not really, since all of them are explained in FGO. The post is obviously a shitpost attempt of someone who haven't even read it.

There's nothing to argue because there isn't a single legitimate point.

That entire tirade was nothing but the ramblings of someone who clearly didn't read a single thing about how the Grand Order summoning system actually works even though we literally just had a lore event about it.

Extremely

If you're not buying that account, yes.

Yes. You got a 10 and a 9.5 who can both spam their NPs

That's basically it, he drew an animation for the guy dancing and then it exploded. I even saw photos of people cosplaying him at C92.

Congratulations on all the (You)'s from redditors who do not know how to use google search

So has DW at least given a reason why they can't be assed to put up part 2 yet?

user I...
You actually help his statement. Retoconning can be the addition of new information that logically contradicts old information.

LET
ME
ROLL
MY
MOM
YOU
FUCKS

What's the connection with Basilisk Time and the dude dancing though? Did someone just randomly slap it on?

I feel like a lot of new posters seem to misinterpret our posts and think we hate every servant.

Ordering my doujins /fgog/, I'm on the fence about these are any of them something you'd want scanned?

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=268931

toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/55/57/040030555712.html

toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/55/85/040030558557.html

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=266722

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=280812

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=280773
'
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=270401

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=233405

It fits well with his dance, that's about it.

prease understand

Very, you only need to add Merlin and Tamamo friends now.

Did you check if sad panda already has them?

Most of these are probably going to get scanned regardless

>Scat

It's not retconning though. Both the Moon Cell and Chaldea are two independent unique systems. The things they both can do/summon do not apply to the standard summoning ritual/throne of heroes requirements or standards. Nothing has actually changed about the original summoning method.

They all look bad desu. I don't understand people who buy doujins just because of the characters and not because of the artists.

Good /fgog/ jokes that make me laugh

>"IT'S OVER X IS FINISHED" in response to something minor
>absurd statement that has almost nothing to do with pre-established lore or headcanon and going "UMMM X[FAG]????"
>DUDE
>it's not fair bros
>BTFO by incredibly minor and worthless thing happening

I like you guys

Was it really rescheduled for the 26th? I mean, they could extend the event to do nothing during September and then leave only two weeks of nothing before getting into halloween.

It's today in 11 hours

Masturbating to characters you know brings about a thrill of its own regardless of the artist.

That is the point though new information that logically contradicts old information can be retconning. Remember the Chaldea system was never hinted before FGO because it didn't exist before FGO.

(Your) mom is very cute, user.

>Was it really rescheduled for the 26th?
What? It says August 17th, 11:00

Just bought them user,before the gook scan arrive in panda

NIPS AND /FGOG/ BTFO BY DW. HOW WILL THEY/WE/ANYONE EVER RECOVER?

A lot of what is in FGO directly contradicts what is established in overall nasuverse(not to mention outlandish non-canon stuff like Oda Nobunaga, tamamocat, Berserker having access to Nine Lives, Mashu tanking Excalibur Morgan, Mashu or the incarnate-heroes even existing the way they do, etc, who are parody servants not existing in canon continuity). It is a mobage. The plot is secondary to you paying money, an excuse to have progression. Its as canon as events in Carnival Phantasm.

I do like the doujins where Mashu is sexually harassed by Guda quite a bit.

Same here, at this point those kind of shitposting are purely for comedic purposes.

Is the joke here that only one of those is an /fgog/ joke?

Oh.
Think we'll get a few apologems or just four apples instead of two then?

>I don't understand why people buy something that I don't like,even the people that bought them like it
Well no shit retard,taste are subjective

Yes yes, but first

Let's talk about parallel universes and Zeldretchs

/fgog/ here we keep on getting BTFO

Because who gives a shit about the artist if the tags are fucking awful?

I hope alter is too distracted with their events to notice how BTFO we are right now

keep a low profile

DW are so fucking bad. They can't even run an event when they have literally nothing else to do properly, and people will still defend them. Probably the same people who think DW "worked hard" last year, when there was still months of no content. It only looks better now because 2017 is abysmal by any mobage standards.

They better give apologems or the elevens are gonna go ballistic.

No, I'm pretty okay with it, because being a Beast means Primate Murder is actually a pretty big deal and people(shitposters) were saying that PM would never be in FGO when he's actually like the first character you see.

How can one company be so utterly incompetent?

>5* Saber Kojirou - In an altenate timeline he decided to travel west after mastering his swallow reversal technique in order to test his skill against larger flying beasts. There he meets Siegfried and is taught the ways of slaying dragons. After Siegfried becomes wounded in battle Kojirou takes it upon himself to slay Fafnir who has fled to France. After a long and bloody battle Kojirou cuts down the dragon with his Doragon Gaishi and becomes the saviour of France. He is known in the west as the hero that brought superior Japanese swordmanship to Europe and not a single man hasn't heard of him, even in the age of guns and tanks men opt to use katanas instead with which they are able to cut through even 1 metre of steel thanks to the techniques that Kojirou passed along. When he returned to Japan he slew Musashi in a single stroke, not even needing his killer technique, and became known as the pinnacle of Japanese swordmanship; there he married Princess Kaguya and became King of the Moon.