Previous thread: = NEWS =
>Tekken World Tour Announced
tk7.tekken.com/news/tekken-world-tour-announced
>Ultimate Tekken Bowl trailer
youtu.be/-BaJENh1Irs
>Geese Howard DLC trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=6MK2TKFFtQA
>New Panel Art as Free DLC
gematsu.com/2017/07/tekken-7-teams-renowned-artists-game-panel-art-due-free-dlc-september
>Eliza and Taiko no Tatsujin DLC
siliconera.com/2017/07/28/eliza-taiko-no-tatsujin-dlc-join-tekken-7

= BASIC INFORMATION =
>Notation
tekkenzaibatsu.com/legend.php
>Fergus' character overviews
docs.google.com/document/d/1yqgxbES6su4clpQou2hzlZN40rpPBtwmMRKWfexbj3g/
>Frame data for every character
rbnorway.org/t7-frame-data/
>Top 15 moves for all characters
drunkardshade.com/2017/05/27/tekken-7-top-15-moves-for-all-characters/
>T7 Character Information Compilation
docs.google.com/document/d/139rPKrNc0nYHm2SmEa9Wy6LE7ps_2C0akOD4BQrmN2Q

= TUTORIAL VIDEOS FOR NEW PLAYERS =
>How to Approach 3D Fighting Games
youtu.be/p7Ar-RctqyU
>Korean Backdash Cancel (KBD)
youtu.be/gLp3Y0PdV94
>Button Buffering
youtu.be/38iJWsjc_w8
>Options at the wall
youtu.be/2SW7kCmA23o
>How to get off the ground
youtu.be/j-PDc20Jezg
youtu.be/11oZkTYI6Rs
>Low parrying
youtu.be/SF2wBESs01U
>Oki/Tech Trap
youtu.be/LYqbvQljTw0
>Throw Breaking
youtu.be/m4em9HzrwFI
>Wavedash
youtu.be/xMtFCy8LreM
>Wavedash/Backdash on pad
youtu.be/fU5Ji23k4LU
>Combo video playlist for each character
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n
>Combo video playlist for each character
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1hxg1rY17I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ME LEO UNGA

ME MASH BUNGA

JUGGLE SMASH UNGA BUNGA

ME SEE TRAP

AWOOOGA

thanks for this blue rank post of the day

WHATS IN THE BOX /TEKGEN/?

Nice yellow socks.
Nice dirty floor.
Nice box nobody cares about.

dragon dildo

I thought I was in an xrd thread for second.

leo the light-haired german is a character only faggots play

Idk what's in the box richard?

Which tekken girl has the best thighs?

Why does Lucifer keep fucking up the OP?

ALRIGHT NOW DON'T TALK TO
ME FAGGOTS

What level of autism compels someone to make dumbass posts like this?-

Sending you some anthrax, fucking idiot.

Don't talk to me

Jin Kazama.

how is this different than the other op?

Lili has best legs
She has really nice tits too as of T7

It's not, it's the point.

i dont even know what that is

Finally the girl in the OP caters to my tastes

crying autistic beans?

it keeps taking longer and longer to find matches

this game will be ded by the end of the year at this rate

I like cute girls, preferably small in stature and big in bust. She is also worlds mightiest race

which platform?

it will be on sale and fresh meat will come pouring in eventually

If you have 0 matches played, taking turbo k4t4rin4 through treasure battle to unlock everything takes about 20 hours and she wins slightly less than 3/4 of battles

Who
>gets hit by more lows than had hot dinners in their life but still cannot train to block them
here

it will always be alive on ps4. if it settles around the pc numbers for sfv 1 - 2k average players then that's ok too.

it not having crossplay worries me a bit though.

Sorry, I'm not retarded. My condolences.

i mean, everyone get hits by lows. try to low parry them

Badass

looks like fucking shit my man

Looks cool my man

>abandon Tekken for a few months because real life shit
>get back into it
>I'm getting smashed because all my characters were pulled up to 1st Dan and I don't know how to fight
WTF do I do

>1st Dan
Quit? You're obviously hopeless.

It's my first Tekken though, can't I bring my characters back to level 0 and start up again from there?

Jesus put some pants on, what is wrong with you?

You basically are at level 0

Man you can't go any lower than 1st Dan.
And I mean it literally. There is no demotion possible, it's the lowest rank in the promotion-demotion ladder.

Beginner and kyu ranks are "tutorial" tier and don't allow demotion.

Shit well, I guess I'll fight the AI and do my best. I wish I could get back to beginner and Kyu though.

There is no difference. People are not going to be leagues better than they were 10 matches ago in kyu.

>viper
cute

the people I've played so far are heaps better than those I played a few months ago, I guess those months of dedication paid off for them

What music do you guys play while playing Tekken? I just downloaded someone and won a few games in a row causing me to promote while singing along to this

youtube.com/watch?v=l1hxg1rY17I

You start in beginner, and then to 9th kyu to 1st kyu.
After getting out of kyu, you can't rank lower than 1st dan

You won't get any better by fighting the AI.
You say abandoned Tekken, and if your characters have been promoted to 1st dan it means your main character is at least Initiate.

You should know how to block and this alone makes should be enough for silver ranks.

>I guess those months of dedication paid off for them
You don't stay in silver ranks for months

Anyway you sound like a fucking bitch.

>posting the outdated version
good job

whoops-
I dont even know why i have that version

>>I guess those months of dedication paid off for them
>You don't stay in silver ranks for months
>Anyway you sound like a fucking bitch.
This. Bitch.

The initial surges of players at Tekken's release made getting out of kyu and into Initiate pretty easy since a lot of people who had no idea what they were doing (inc. me) were capable of winning.

Now that only 2k-4k players remain, the skill levels have increased. So my release week skills were not skills at all, just beating complete noobs up.

I am a fucking bitch.

>Mirror match against a Yellow just trying out my character
>3-0s me and messages me saying im fucking awful

t-thanks, I already hate mirror matches enough as it is

yellows aren't that good anyway

>yellow
I hope you gave him a good verbal smacking

who will be the first tekken god prime?

At this rate it will be Go Attack

Prob my friend. He is pretty good

PC is dead. I cannot find a single game ever.

Maybe if you didn't live in a shithole.

same with ps4. found a law, had a few matches, and then 10 minutes without finding anyone.
crossplay when

What the fuck was namco thinking with no crossplay anyway? They cant hurt anyone with it. But then again looking at dark souls they cant into connectivity and multiplayer at all

Today is one of those days where everything goes wrong and I forget all my buttons and I cant even move

fantastic

You can do the 2000 battles in roughly 6 hours by using Miguel's one hit K.O. in VS mode, one round and pressing rematch every time.

You have to actually do that yourself though. Kat is turbo mode.
Just use the trainer anyway

Everyone has bad days, be glad it's a day where you're genuinely doing bad and know you are capable of doing better. The depression comes when you know you aren't good enough and you're losing horribly when you're trying your hardest.

Do you need 145 IQ to pull off basic 60 damage combos with Raven? I've never felt as booga booga as I do labbing with her.

There are almost 3000 people in-game right now. What's the average number for fighting games?

Just use the qcf3,4 ender.

How's the taeyoung comapred to other korean levers?

SFV has fewer but it has crossplay, so total number of players right now could be like 6k?

lucky u

Ravens combos are the easiest thing about her, the real difficulty comes from figuring out how to no kill yourself in backturn. I can't tell you how many times some kid has seen me backturn and pressed rage art or just ran at me and launched my dumb ass. It's not like Ling where if you're backturned they're scared shitless to press buttons cause they get auto launched, they see that Maven booty and start getting on that shit quick.

Didn't play Feng for a week and got a lot better just by watching other people play him.

Hm. How easy would it be for them to add crossplay now?

Fighting the AI will make you worse

Thanks man, had this viper button forever, she's a reminder of the good days, SF was considerably less shit.
It's just some linen shorts that rolled up since it was on my lap, are you okay user?
It's my first Korean Stick so I can't really speak for all. But coming from someone who's been using a Sanwa for quite a while it's pretty stiff in comparison. Although my execution feels way tighter. Electrics and movement seems free-er since I don't have a gate to restrict me anymore. I could see the no gate thing being way more annoying to get used to than the diagonals if you're super used to square gate.

I think sony are a bunch of buttholes about crossplay so not easy

lmao

Will I ever get a chance to win a tournament in this game or should I find a game that isn't dominated by three Koreans.

>hit with Kazumi's flying tiger
>on tilt
>run into her armor moves
>crumble to df1 or RSS 2/3 mixups

That tiger does 10 damage but I'm amazed how it mindfucked me.

Koreans aren't the reason you wouldn't win a tournament

Even if they add crossplay how would it work when PC/PS4 have different input delay?

It wouldn't be a technical issue as far as online play is concerned; but PC players would simply have an advantage.

In SFV PC players can disable vsync and also have a few frames of advantage over PS4 players.

What makes Leo good?

By fixing it. i dont know why they have different input delays

I'm pretty sure disabling V-sync adds signifcant stuttering to their 'superior' version of GGPO because you're a few frames faster than someone who doesn't have it disabled.

I played with Vsync off for weeks and never noticed an issue unless it was something that only affected the opponent.

Well I turned V-Sync off and nearly every game I get has some form of awful stuttering. I don't know what it is either, because I know my connection is fine, I only pick good connection opponents, and rarely play against PS4 wifi players, so I don't fucking know what it is.

It's weird too, it's like the match starts out fine but then gets worse the more the game goes on. Makes footsies a fucking nightmare too because everyone is teleporting back and forth.

So put simply PC players are just able to react more quickly?

The Tekken team claims that its not their fault but the PS4s. But it seems to me like the game is really unoptimized on PS4, they had no betas or anything to test online or get feedback.

Think of it as a person who's playing on a laggy TV screen vs another person who has a nearly lag-less monitor.

The issue is entirely user-side and doesn't have an impact on the netcode.

>thinking of buying a stick
>all this talk of dyng game scares me off

Top 5 chars

Xiaoyu
Devil Jin
Dragunov
Jack
Leo

just ask the old anons how T5/T6/TT2 held up

Why?

It isn't dying though?

There's dlc that will revitalize the game for periods of time. Especially if they release classic characters like people want. Also if they add a fucking rematch button in player match then you'll have more people who want to play that.

It sold more than sniff fighter five did in a year in two months

>Meet opponent that is on my skill level
>Very close matches but it always ends in 2-3 in his favor
>He keeps accepting rematch until I beat him and I leave
Am I cancer? Lucifer said that only the last fight matters. But I feel kinda like a scum, maybe he just wanted to improve at the game with me

>listening to /fgg/ shitposters

I'm trying to learn Nina. Is there a consistent combo after uf+1 on Bears? uf+1, WS1, df+1, df+3 2, fff+1+2 works but the WS1 has to be delayed and it seems to be pretty inconsistent.