/gigg/ - Gigantic General

Gigantic General #22
The Beast is Released Edition

>Gigantic News
gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news
>Patch Notes
gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10596524-update-notes:-august-2017-release
>Useful information and gameplay tips
pastebin.com/pL8tAmQE (embed) (embed)
>Hero Guides
mistforge.org/select_hero
>Information about mechanics (CC, buffs, debuffs, status effects)
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10447093/

>View your Gigantic profile and stats
stats.gogigantic.com/en/
>View your skill rating when Refer a friend
arcgames.com/en/gg-refer-a-friend
>Gigantic Stats reader
gigantic-stats.surge.sh

>Gigantic for Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/327690/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Arc
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Windows 10
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/gigantic-game-preview/9nblggh444sh

>/gigg/ ID list for Steam/Arc
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYel67dS9Iya7szRv036gjBglN6m_hrLWpBf6ZgxzteKhksQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Result spreadsheet for Steam/Arc ID list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oU-BVbqkJPtypRGJYwwqR1DcJhjbT6Yh59U2JLw0Nvo/edit?usp=sharing

>Xbone/Win10 /gigg/ ID list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYel67dS9Iya7szRv036gjBglN6m_hrLWpBf6ZgxzteKhksQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

>/gigg/ Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/giganticvg

Previous Thread: boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/186200990#top

>People in this game actually care about MMR
Cause ranking retards are the worst. I love see all these upset little faggots when I tell them I'm not going to put them on their back anyone and just afk.

>xenobia massively buffed

She was?

They are trying to get people to spread the game word-of-mouth but I genuinely think they need proper advertisement.

Not only proper advertising, but also proper information in-game and more conssitent and clear skill information. They don't even have anything that tells you about the status effects/CC. You have to scrounge through Google or browse for this general to find it.

Alive Game

The extreme weakness on wave of sorrow was swapped with the broken armor debuff

Why did nobody tell me jump attacks debuff people

Holy guacamole uncle sven is fun

We've been saying this every time someone complains about not being able to catch runaways.

It's literally in the OP pastebin titled "Useful information and gameplay tips"

Okay sorry

WAHOO

Man that canyon map needs a rework, the middle point is so useless

If it continues at this rate we should be fine. I'm hopeful it'll jump Friday+Saturday too.

To be honest those who say the game is dead now did not see how the game was when it was Win10. Compared to that this is great as it is. People overestimate how many players you need to have a stable community because they just see the big games out there. Hell I like to play Depth every now and then and have no problems having fun matches with a fraction of the playerbase.

Wheres the countdown nigger

Eh, it was basically a bit under 4k games a day like the last one. Seems they have the playerbase numbers in mind with these so it can be hit regardless.

It's the contest point. Even if 1 person dies getting the orb, it's still 20 points vs 10 points. It's worth it most of the time, unless you get a team wipe

fuck all you little bitches crying about no Tripp nerfs when Oru is the greatest tripp nerf you could ever ask for.

Dude the gigantic doesn't have the population of a densely populated city dead game lmao

ded gaem general?

Yikes

>two playwrs leave
>sven oru and charnok hold off a 5 man for 12 mins and even get two rampages before dyung. We did ok

bait aside, why the fuck would you need a city sized community when you can only play with 9 others at a time?

Muh competitive.
Also if there's a lot of players it makes it for higher ELO players to find matches in a timely manner.

servers.wont.keep.running.wothout.money

Has Motiga fixed their awful 6k+ matchmaking yet? Have they addressed the constant leavers every game?

Why did no one tell me Danish Nephew's Father was so much fun?

I feel sad for you boy.

it's so infrequent it doesn't feel worth watching

>Watching
Just look at the minimap occasionally. You should be doing that often anyway

When even Corgi, the runt of the gigantic community, performs better on a non main than Nejire does on a main.

What is a Nejire?

Money

Some guy who thinks he's good at the game and comes here to brag about it.

Just got called out by Corgi (Someone who's disliked in the community) who shows he has higher average stats on Beckett (Nejire's one trick pony) even though his most played hero is HK.

Nobody important.

Oh ok

Some subpar Beckett player who wanted to quit because he couldn't break out of 4k MMR

I literally cannot stop feeding. It feels fucking bad.

It's never a factor in the games is what I'm saying, shit if it is generating focus it despawns when a rampage begins.

It's a "win more" feature rather than being an objective

>Play melee character
>Feed more than a homeless shelter

You're literally better not doing anything than dying in the double digits. So just start from there, and then look for openings against the enemy team. Remember that you don't have to run head first into the enemy team. You can flank and shit too.

>Tfw I just die after flanking

Every time I see this, I think of Alessi from JoJo

rate my favorite heroes

>Hello, Your account has been permanently closed for violating our Terms of Service.
the fuck

>teammate replaces your good baby creature with something retarded

replacing adult creatures when

>Leaver fag gets btfo

user what did you do?

>Being such a faggot you account gets permanently closed

>game's going to die before it even gets the RAM update

Tragic.

>Huh, looks like someone accidentally placed a Cerberus on my Summer Bloomer
>Good thing I have an extra one to fix it!

what the fuck did you do?

>gets his account btfo so now he starts deadposting
pottery

Stop.

What the fuck did you even do?

Ghost Reef, Bloomer on C, y/n?

>Keep leaving games and ruining games
>Surprised he gets banned

Just imagine. In another world, in another timeline, there's a version of Gigantic where you can have 3 bloomers in your loadout and replace adults with them. Can you feel it user? Its beautiful.

You know honestly I don't know it's a very good retreat point but what would you want there Cerberus is good there but since the map is so small what is a good spot for Cyclops

I'm warning you

you can get banned for leaving games now?

Good Hate you leaving faggots
>B-But muh bad team mates

Is Imani balanced? if you have a tiny bit of aiming skill she can shit damage and her """"escape"""" smoke screen is actually better then the majority of real escapes in the game.
Beyond that on some maps shes undeniably unfun and limits the other team to only playing on specific portions of the map. I'd say any character where the enemy team actually has to cater there play solely around one other player on the enemy team isn't a "balanced" character.

Bloomer Guardian

We don't even know if it was because he was leaving games, he could have leaked shit or could have been toxic in game, or could have purposefully fed.

why is everyone assuming that he was leaving?
he never said so
he could have been cheating or something

>Imani on Ghost reef
>Imani on Sanctum with a Frost Yeti Protecting her

>getting chased by Tripp
>run back to your guardian
>it heals you for a piddly amount while she kills you

>Siren's Strand
>Be Zandora
>Get D early
>Creature is wiped out quickly due to new mechanics
>"That's fine, I'm sure my team will know to go to a different point to get them off D or at least tie the game"
>Team proceeds to rush headfirst to D
>20 - 50 by now
>Ping E
>Only me and Wu go once everyone is back up
>Damn near take E before Ramsay comes
>Wu gets a frighten and leaves
>Gives up a free 2 v 1
>Die to low baby Cyclops and half health Ramsay
>Team devolves into Knossos asking for "peels" and everyone telling him he's the "tank", Oru running into team fights alone, Wu can't decide to follow me or go with the team, Charnok fucking off somewhere else, people ignoring and completely arguing against the idea of attacking other unguarded points because "You can't win without D"

Needless to say we lost.

I've never felt the whole "babysitting" meme till today. I don't even want to be in 6k anymore.

Wonder who could be behind this post

> "You can't win without D
This right here is a pet peeve of mine
>They are heavily on D
>They keep attacking them giving them Free Power
>Could literally attack another point making this lose their position and attack em
>but D we need to attack D we can't win without D

>This new "Back cap tripp verus counter back capping tripp verus defending team trying to stop back capping tripp" Meta
I wish I was dead.

>Team mates degrate shadow dog to its bitch boring dog

this is why that desert map is my favorite. no neutral points, just fight

Not the same people

That's meta again?

Welcome to Early Beta again...

Good riddance

Is knossos not a tank?

He's a Bruiser.
He has high health but if he gets focused he gets fucked

>I don't even want to be in 6k anymore.

I know this feel.
I rather be in 5k range until more players or until we get ranked.

Babysitting is killing me, and its so annoying to have that one guy bitching when he' the one doing the most feeding bringing down the morale of the team

Do you prefer melee or ranged Griselma?
Really think the melee is best so far.

If you been playing this game for more than an hour and you still get double digits in death jut uninstall.

I prefer you not pick Grismela

if you pick melee griselma you might as well be playing any ranged dps character in the game
gets shit on by any hk or beckett with a brain, too

Why not chummer? I just got her in my free rotation and i think shes pretty bitchin'.
Nothing quite like leading people into thinking they got you dead, then popping into the portal and watching them get gobbled up by the enraged hands.

>I don't even want to be in 6k anymore

memestack when?

faust is such a fucking faggot. Last I saw him he was brown-nosing some streamer

Do people actually sell gigantic accounts?

The 10% damages buff to hands was pretty good.
She utterly shifts on Oru

>teammate finally puts a baby cerbs on sirens d after our baby bloomer got anally ravished
>retarded imani upgrades it to a bloomer
the worst part is that we won so that fucking idiot is gonna think bloomer on d is a good idea

>Faust being a faggot once again

jesus christ

Why? looking to buy?

>Tfw youre a faggot rager (and somewhat known) but no one knows it because you only flame in games where you know there are no Veeky Forums players
some one lock me up.

how do i get the community challenge mozu skin? do i have to redeem a code or should it just be in my account

Hey lets have a bit of discussion, who do you feel is currently unbalanced? Reminder unblanced can mean weak as well as too powerful.
Bonus fun how would you fix this character?
For me it would be a reduction to imani's rate of fire while scoped.