vicioussyndicate.com

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hgg-finals-2017/choose-your-champion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

noob here, what is this thing

who pick

they're gonna buff valeera dk, right? right?

It relates to dat popup at the bottom of the game's screen when you login and view quests.
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hgg-finals-2017/choose-your-champion

>Craft Lana'thel Right Now
No, I just dusted her.

ukraine ez packs ez life

I picked US. RIP leafs ;_;7

>blizzard buffing cards
>ever

who here /ropeseveryturn/ vs aggro?

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

Can someone help me with the spectate quest? My friends are bad and not on

I wish, but she's just playable enough that she will likely never get one.

>tfw you picked US

an eagle shed a tear and let me know I won't be getting packs

I don't get why the mana cost is so fucking high, and it doesn't even have a weapon

Who are the players? I don't get it.

I would offer, but I'm playing Rogue

Nevermind I see it, USA easy pick.

>didn't draft a DK in arena
>autolose to anyone who did
Nice design Brode.

> Dusting anything from the current set

You're gonna keep opening packs and you're gonna get her again you dummy. You can't pull dupes

Oh I see. How many packs do you get from this thing?

your packs are ensured by me

>Legend cardback Golden Druid auto-concedes, giving me the star I needed to get up to Rank 15

Thanks, my man.

t. fellow Legend cardback Golden Rogue who might have milled you to death as long as you don't outvalue me with that FUCKING Malfurion the Pestilent hero power

all these druids and not a single one has beat big priest yet

I've got a bunch of extra dust right now. Should I blow some on Y'Shaarj for the memes?

If you guess right, 3.

Are there any other better ones that youre missing? Do you have all the rest for big priest anyways? Anduin DK?

LIVE AND BREATHE THE FREEDOM OF THE U.S.A.

alright guys. give me the hippest pirate warrior.

I've got Anduin already yeah. What else do I need for big priest?

Miracle Rogue isn't half bad in the higher ranks if you bumrush people.

>leave game for half a year because aggro decks were op and the game wasn't fun
>come back after frozen throne
>game is still dominated by aggro decks with no good way to play against them
oh

What a retarded thing to say.

Sure. ID's Justin#16963. Tell me when you're ready and I'll kill the inn keeper.

Well theres two versions. Big big priest and then Raza Kazakus Amara Nzoth Shanduin Cairne Lich King Priest :^)

I wanna play mage. Exodia isnt winning much, it's really gimicky. Elemental is losing to jade and razakus.
Is the classic secret mage bad?

I dont think that works.

Be wary my friends.

How about the one that doesn't require 7 different legendaries.

It does. I've done it before.

looks good to me

>Warlock finally gets a way to do fast quest
>The same card also usually discards quest
Why does Brode hate Warlock

Made it to rank 8 with a shitty secret mage. Still manageable, but it's not.. druid.

That's unfortunately not quite what I'm up to.

ANSWER ME

>shitty secret mage
Isn't secret mage pretty cheap aside from karazhan? what was your deck missing?

How do you shadowcaster the other shadowcaster? did the priest let it live for a turn?

>4 attack
>priest

I'm not into esports, who should I choose?

Dragonfire

Anything that isn't asiat. They always loose in tournaments for some reasons.

You play Shadowcaster and then use the Shadow Reflection Shadowcaster to copy the OG Shadowcaster. If he then doesn't kill either of them, you can keep copying them, and if he does kill them, you can always generate new ones with the Shadow Reflection.

why are there so many aggro hunters around rank 12? ive stomped like 8 in a row

whats he gonna do dragonfire 2 4/4s?

The whole discard mechanic needs a revamp.

If you could choose your discards, it would be utterly broken. As it is, it doesn't work. We need something in the middle.

They seem to be pushing this as the current warlock archetype, but I think they will forget about it once rotation hits. Seems like they are starting to push "destroy your own minions for profit" archetype, so I expect next set will have some good egg-type zoo minions, or some cheap deathrattle for warlock.

cause thats the cut off point for hunter
barely see any past rank 10

>new expansion looks interesting
>reinstall the game
>play two games
>remember the game is 100% luck based with no skill element to speak of
>get frustrated and uninstall
such a shame

Just copy shadowverse, cards always specify what they discard, either lowest/highest cost card in hand, or specific manacosts.

just make it so you always disccard your lowest costed card. that makes it controllable and thus viable

there needs to be a card that's like "this card will always be discarded first"

Ukraine has Kolento and a bunch of other very good players

Discard cards need to specify what they're discarding. Have certain cards discard minions, others discard spells, some discard the card adjacent to it in your hand, something.

I'll add you once I get home.

Im about to put my fucking fist through my computer screen.

All last night i was playing massive 15 game losing streak, get put down to rank 20 from rank 16.

Literally rank 20 playing against people who get lich king from turtle and play a lich king in their deck, or murloc paladin with PERFECT draw.

Any time ive played mage DK my dk has been the bottom 5 cards in my deck for 7 of those games in a row. so i wouldnt even get to use my win condition.

Play medivh priest cant against other priests that some how top deck oozes,
Play jade druid, ramp my mana up and cant draw a single jade card.
Play control priest cant draw my removal.
Play pirate warrior cant find early game pirates.

Just now lost 3 brawls in a row because i dont have taunts or heavy removal and operate can go from an empty board to 4 minion board with spell power mean while i draw all minions that can only be played 1 at a time with useless spells.

Seriously i cant stand this anymore.

You're probably just bad

Playing dk warlock.

Is 'Bend over' the only response I have to gimme priest?

yes
unless you play jaraxxus

> Trying standard pirate warrior at rank 20-16

I think you're just really, really shit

>scan for fireside gathering
why would people get together just to play a phone game?

sounds like you need to draw better

Does that refer to the new secret with front lich jaina? or old classic version with just 2 kabal lackeys, 2 runners, etc

has kibler defended jades and infestation yet on omnistone

People don't just lose all the way down to rank 20.

Either you are tilted beyond belief, or you're making some fundamental mistakes and you're not realising it. If you play a meta deck with mediocre ability, you should be able to at least have a 50% win rate, roughly maintaining your rank.

Sorry bro, but it's very likely you're doing something wrong. 15 game loss streak is beyond any statistical anomalies, it's almost deliberate.

He will if he hasn't.

Playing brawl again just now, my opening hand was prince kel, sergent, and dust devil, mulligan and got scarlet crusader, totemic might and ancestal healing.

Literally not my fault, every fucking game has been like this,

the enemy opener was agent squire, Argent Protector, egg guy followed by cult master.

you have free card advantage every turn

To be honest, I like Infestation. It's what a 10 mana card should do - it should be broken.

In any case, that deck is far from unbeatable. The meta is still settling down, jade will become less playable as the game inevitably speeds up. Remember jade had a sub-50% win rate before the expansion.

>don't get why the mana cost is so fucking high
Ice Block + A free card extra turn, it's a pretty big advantage to have.

Easy.

> 430/500 wins with shaman
> Literally 0 motivation to finish this

Help me

it's an iceblock on a class that literally doesn't give a single fuck about board

It's not a race. I was on 400 wins with pally for months, only finished it recently.

People forget it's a game, you're meant to play for fun. If you don't want to play shaman, don't play it.

Not just that, but it's also an Ice Block that you have control over and doesn't leave you at 1HP.

Leave this to me.

show me your pirate warrior

The problem is I thought the same thing when I had 397/500 3 months ago. And I'm pretty sure I won't finish this in the next 6 months if I don't get my 500 wins this month.

>mfw im a quest nzoth priest and I steal the enemy druids hadronox

I can relate to that, ive been pretty much forcing myself to play videogames or watch anime these past few months because otherwise I would just do nothing all day.

Fair and balanced

See

Currently on my 5th loss in brawl,

every deck ive played against has a lich king and a DK in it. I have yet to even see a playable legendary minion or draw one in brawl in 5 games now.

Everyone i played against had game changing control and legendaries.

>even meme decks are now stupidly expensive
fuck you blizzard

what
how

I'm stupid, please help.
Why is geist anti-jade?

It kills jade idols

>mfw everyone is playing decks as greedy as they can possibly make to test out all the new fun shit
>mfw I still completely trash most decks by turn 5 with pirate warrior
feels amazing man

not just memes, it shits all over druid hilariously enough. Druids can't do shit to a big board, not a thing. I've climbed from rank 18 with this deck after like a 4 month break of hearthstone

meme magic

Geist deletes 1-cost spells from everyone's hand and deck, and Jade Idol is a 1-cost spell.

Well, was not aware they cost 1 mana to play.

That is stupid, but thanks for filling me in.

So what do you do when druid plagues you into innervate into buff on turn 4?

list?