/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Boom goes the dynamite edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Weekly ''Blogs'' announced:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/19

Revealed at E3 2017:
youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
youtube.com/watch?v=BMeqj8WG0a8

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/20

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin/the info archive thread in the Bannerlord section on the forums

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/6HGMrkV2

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z
>Custom Troop Trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-version-22
>New CTT Update
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-version-221
>CTT for Dickplomacy
mediafire.com/?8qbwrc98hqt8o9b

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxLgbVLX84u3RFlaNndKY0g5Q00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is Rhodok soil

No more retarded regurgitated memes allowed below this post

that's good title for disco hit, not /mbg/ general

When I get my hands on Bannerlord it will be like 1453 all over again

You subhuman roach. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy sand monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, shit encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Mehmed Mohammed Abdul. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Turkey can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the desert shithole you came out of, you literal roach.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Constantinople and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Alexander and Apollo a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Turks obsession with a single city is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Turkey has made to the medical field. The WE WUZ GREEKS sentiment in the average negro Turk is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bulgaria look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of Eurasia.

Go fertilise the wheat fields with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Greek cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Turkic "man" provided for a family.

Die, Mehmed. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

kek

i don't know why but i think the ottoman hats look Veeky Forums as fuck
is new pasta

Posting Cao Cao in honour of the origial Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the Three Kingdoms mod

What about that dynasty warriors mod?

*is this new pasta
i've stayed too long awake

weird pasta
carefull with that speed user, shit's highly addictive

500 vs 500 battles without lag when?

when bonerlord comes out

what speed?

>Custom Troop Trees
>New CTT Update

Just having the second link under Custom Troop Trees will do, we really don't need both of those.

kind of coffee, rather strong

I'm drinking normal coffee not taking drugs/"strong coffee".

how do you know if it's drug if you have never seen it? also drug is pretty general category, which contains also your not fucked up coffe

i don't have to see meth in person to know it's a drug, and just becuase it's instant coffee doesn't mean it's fucked up, it has feelings too.

Junkie detected.

Guys, is it gay to like cacti

OwO what's this

It has mess upstairs, that's all I wanna say

shh, no one must know that

Oh you, slav user

>It has mess upstairs
What? Are you trying to tell me that my coffee went berserk in my neighbours apartment?

that's fucking lewd, spoiler that shit next time

Sorry user, I'll delete the image.

>It has mess upstairs

What did he mean by this?

n-no, don't
I like it

what now fags

BLOGPOST TODAY
GET HYPE

You sick fuck

Is it the morning over there?

I FUCK THE CAVALRY
I MAKE IT CUM
I FUCK THE CAVALRY WITH MY PIKE AND GUN

fuck, I was sure it's written more or less right

we can go lewder

It just passed midnight in the only timezone that matters.

Do you think Bannerlord will have guillotines?

>fucking horses
t. khergit

Mongolians have sad cums.

who took their happy cums?

Me

since my undercover is just usual shit english and it doesn't work,.. can I have some advice about what should I do with polygamy npc wifes (new at picrelated)? (besides obvious things pls)

some guy suggested ealier that making them 100% combat characters is total wastel. I don't see what else could I do from them, tho.

Motherfucker i will eradicate you

Just b urself buddy

SOME BITCHASS STANS

1h+shield + fuckin hudge 2h then

Do you think he likes/ would like Mount And Blade?

No.

What makes you say that

I'm posting The Humungus, The Lord Humungus, The Warrior of the Wasteland, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla in honour of the original Humungus poster until we get a good post-apocalyptic mod.

this is probably asked every single thread but fuck it, i don't come here often and i'm interested

anons, tell me your plans for when you set first foot on bannerlord's calradia

MOUNTED CATAPHRACTS ALL DAY MY NIGGA

I think I speak for a lot of us when I say, unzip my dick and masturbate for hours on end

>mfw fuckface meriga travels through all the territory of my faction just to raid my little village that's already fucking poor
can't wait to execute lords in bannerlord

forge a sword called "The Mountain Blade"

true, i just realized i will probably have my first hands free orgasm

I'll finally detonate half of my block with my toaster trying to run it
nice death, I will have no regrets

LEGIONS
IMPERIAL LEGIONS CONQUERING VAST SWATHES OF LAND
if that doesn't work then try to go full jew and build a business in every city

make an army only composed out of sturgian infantry and become mercenaries for one of the empires until i start my own kingdom or become a vassal for someone

Are there any mods as fun as Blood and Steel? I love that battles are much faster because trampling damage actually makes sense but everything becomes gonzo after just a few minutes, what with you being able to conquer Calradia with a single huge army of top-tier units.

The obvious answer: reform the empire.
If I remember to, this will happen, as well.

Bit past 7:30

You have now been banned from the TW forums.

Anyone here still wake up with a bit of hope you're gonna turn on your PC and see that taleworlds gave a surprise release date? no.. ? yeah.

Ukraine, Turkey, Finland?

probably Turkey since "over there" is probably TaleWorlds...

Why would I be giving the time of any timezone other than the one of TaleWorlds HQ?

true, I lost my sanity for a whil

muh pumpkin

kek

You can at least use the right file names.

is he /ourguy/?

He's had his dick on the internet, take that as you will

she just doesn't look good in open helmet
don't bully

you do you

i give up on trying to fix the Rising Sun troop trees. i'm just gonna make new ones from the geko trees. keep in mind the way geko reinforcements work is that armies will always recruit more troops from the villager line than the samurai line (about 2:1 i think).
the villager infantry line will be typical 19th century line infantry.
the villager skirmisher line will be turned into a 19th century cavalry line with lancers and swordsmen.
samurai line will be mostly the same but with armor reserved for end-tier units and the rest wearing kimono or uniforms.
the samurai cav could be mounted skirmishers with carbines/revolvers to differentiate them from the sword and lancer cav villagers upgrade into.
thoughts?

Is there a way to no get all lords mad when giving one of them a fief?

all of them must be honorable ones (upstanding/good natured personality) or from one familly

Not sure how much this will help, but here's a folder I threw together that has a really great illustration book about the types of units.

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxLgbVLX84u3RFlaNndKY0g5Q00

Honestly, I don't really know how you're going to differentiate between castle and village troops, mounted skirmishers seems like a smart way to go. I honestly have no idea how you're going to differentiate infantry though. That's a tough one.

Can I have Bannerlord please?

bannerlord machine broke

GIBBE BABBERLORB

hgl axe, subtle ways of fencing

Is /mbg/ still /spic/ or is it now /slav/?

It's still /spic/ with a single good boy /slav/

What's the best mod?

JURASSIC

It's /wicca/
>no potato graphics

What can I do to improve the graphics in vanilla Warband? Any INI tweaks or worthwhile mods?

ENB, better LOD levels, grass render distance, animation/texture mods?

turn off HDR and autoexposure
then install floris evolved

it's the same lets call it pc than ealier, no fucking idea why instaling mod+fix made it run better than bare native...
sure it's still meh, but I barely could run dx7 ealier on

I heard there's a mod that makes this easier, is it worth playing vanilla for a 120 hour noob?

go to the arena to get money and to get used to the combat modifications.

>tfw all the jokes about Talesworld losing their work turned out kind of true

What's the funnest mod that enhances the vanilla sandbox