/oppg/ One Piece Gaming General

Reaping the Whirlwind Edition.
previous thread : >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF Cuck Pirates!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1MFqbxcSdU
xn--pck6bvfc.gamewith.jp/article/show/56735#abi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for I'm goint to paint to Nami.

Putting this up again INT 20th Anniv Zoro
>Captain: Boost ATK of character that are 30 cost or lower by 2.5x and HP by 1.3x, boost ATK by an additional 1.4x after hitting 3 consecutive perfects (effectively becoming 3.5x after hitting the chain)
>Special: Large INT damage to 1 enemy, for 1 turn boost ATK of characters with a cost of 30 or below by 1.75x, if you hit 4 perfects this turn then boost the ATK of characters with a cost of 30 or below by 2x the following turn if he is the captain/friend captain/guest captain
>Sailor: Slasher Type Charcters ATK +50

PSY 20th Anniv Sanji
>Captain: Fighter and Powerhouse Characters ATK 2.5x, HP 1.2x
>Special: Cut HP of 1 enemy by 15%, heal all forms of poison, for 1 turn boost orbs by 1.75x
>Sailor: HP/ATK/RCV +40 to whole crew

DEX 20th Anniv Chopper
>Captain: DEX and INT Characters ATK 2.5x
>Special: Change orbs from top right to bottom right in INT, PSY, DEX and change orbs from top left to bottom left in INT, RCV, DEX
>Sailor: Heal 2 turns of Special Seal and Special Rewind on himself

QCK 20th Anniv Brook
>Captain: Free Spirit Characters ATK 2.5 and HP 1.2x
>Special: Delay all enemies by 1 turn, heal 1 turn of bind, despair and paralysis
>Sailor: He himself will treat RCV orbs as beneficial

STR 20th Anniv Nami
>Captain: At the end of the turn heal 5x RCV of character
>Special: Reduce incoming damage by 80%, reduce 3 turns of Reduces enemy Damage Threshold and ATK UP of enemies
>Sailor: She herself will treat DEX orbs as beneficial

FN Characters

STR Sugar
>Captain: Cerebral and Fighter Characters ATK 1.75x, at the end of the turn heal 3x RCV of character
>Special: Change bottom right orb to STR and bottom left orb to INT, move orbs 2 times

INT Trebol
>Captain: INT Characters ATK 2.25x and HP 1.2x, reduce damage taken by 10%
>Special: Delay all enemies by 1 turn, for 2 turns do 20x ATK in INT damage to all enemies at the end of the turn

>new colos
Nice, more gems into the Shirahoshi fund

>wake up
>no Pudding

Chapter's out.

>oh great, new chapter. I'll just head over to /a/
>thread is just shipping as usual
Every time.

Nami the MVP yet again.

Nami has been awesome this arc. I can't remember the last time she did even anything significant.

Maybe Enies Lobby?

>he burned it
ABSOLUTE MAD MAN I KNEW I COULD TRUST BART

I wonder how Shanks and Luffy will react. Barto is taking way too many liberties with the name of the Straw Hats.

I know it's inevitable that Jinbe will join the strawhats, but damn he doesn't feel like he will fit there, he's too fucking serious

>shanks
If he actually appears he will buy some merch
>luffy
Probably doesn't give a shit

I don't want this to result in a stupid is Jinbe the next strawhat or not but what makes you think Jinbe isn't a strawhat already? He's said it multiple times already that he's joining.

well I meant it in the "going with them on the boat" way

Yeah, I really don't see him on the ship. Then again Franky took forever until he warmed up to me. Who knows, maybe he can be the straight man.

>/oppg/
FUCK YOU OP NOW THIS THREAD IS UNSEARCHABLE

NAMI STRONGEST STRAWHAT CONFIRMED

what do you expect from a retard who is too busy to put his shitpost in the OP, he didn't even get the thread name right, like last thread

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

which colo posters are worth farming? I got the Alvdia one, seems pretty good.

Alvida and valentine are both must have. I wish I could do chin but no way.

>fuck up my timing on revolutionaries fort because barto got a red orb
>koala shit move activates
>lol BTFO all your damage
I fucking hate this fort, I'm throwing all my stamina there and I'm getting shitted on over and over again. Still no barto, still only six koala copies, still only four jabra books. I should clear medium colos for a while becaise I'm fucking tired.

Can't wait for my 2 free legends from this strawhat event

To be perfectly honest, that batch seems super underwhelming. Zoro is good, yeah, but seems kinda niche/super RR dependent. Sanji seems good, and Chopper seems niche as does Nami.

I don't see myself even getting one this time

>5 turn Cavendish special for Sanji
>Akainu boosted for Zoro
It won't be that hard as long as you have some gems for 1/2 stam

Is it possible to zombie through don chinjao? I just want one copy for the collection.

Post teams if you managed to cheese it.

>cleaning my friend list
>most people were using dunb shit as captain so I cleared then thinking they were shitters
>Now I have no useful captains because apparently those people that I deleted were the good pnes
Amazing. It was the first time that I didn't have to struggle for striker caps buy now there's only a million doffys and shiryus. What the fuck.

Apoo is more must have than Alvida to be honest

Is Valentine really vital? I don't want to farm non-chaos units and then get burned for it later. Does she have real practical uses?

Kuro has 10 combo. I haven't seen a character with more and it could be useful. Decent stats, slot shuffling special.

It's gonna be harder than last time.
I'm aiming for 5 legend, two on luffy and Zoro and one on Sanji.
But the 2nd legend thing will make this event way harder. People will try hard to get into the top 2000/1000/100 and so it will be harder to just get into the top 5000.
Sanji top 100 will be unreachable, too easy and too much people. If luffy is hard it might be the easiest one to get both reward since he will be hard for most people.
Zoro seems like the trap one. Not hard enough to prevent people from clearing it, and top 1000 which means everyone will run it to get there.

>farming Kuro with Double Shiryu, because I desparately need more Invasion Shanks copies

this is suffering

Literally everyone this rotation is useful

Alvida is great
Colo Apoo is mandatory for FS teams
Kuro is an upgrade to Slasherdile
Chinjao is OP as fuck
Miss Valentine is great too

>go blindly into colo Morgan
>get set at 1% hp
>special bind by 3 turns
>he has 1 turn cooldown
>hits me for over 40k
wew I got absolutely btfo

use a Rocketman zombie team

also stop going in blind

I went blind with Shiryu
I don't care much about colo pre-stages since I have him

youtube.com/watch?v=F1MFqbxcSdU
Tfw no TS Robin.

The thing with Zoro is that the reward is shit outside the top 10, where as with the other two you get specific tomes/universals so whales will be less likely to run it

Any Haruta teams for Valentine?

You can literally beat valentine with double bakarat.
Baka/baka, Sabo, Hpcutter1, Hpcutter2, filler
Colo Moria is also acceptable

Is Valentine the absolute best sex partner possible? She could apply as much pressure as she wants while sitting on your cock.

I dunno, having her rapidly be light then heavy might be something.

but for me Robin5eva, because.....hands

Damn, Robin might be up there too.
>Gives you a hand job while stroking your face, while another hand fingers your prostrate, while another hand rubs your thighs, while another hand has fingers inside your mouth, while another hand... etc.

Bonney would be pretty good too, you could go from fucking a teenager to fucking a milfd to fucking a child (if you're into that you sick fuck)

I'd rather have her sit on my face and smother me with that ass.

>raid megs in almost all f2p teams
thanks global

>Colo Apoo is mandatory
tfw too weak for hard colos

>10 gems
That's nice. Back to farming Croc books.

Don't worry bud, he will come back

Wow, Kuro's attack animation looks fucking sick.

Implying croc books even exist

So how long must we wait for Sabo's 6+ on Global?
I just want my Lucci 6+ but have to wait for the other 6+ characters to release.

Is there any reason to farm colo apoo if I already maxed and socketed anni ace, I've got fuck all for shooters and SW franky for whenever I get someone worth a damn for em.

he has an extra socket and more hp and rcv but less attack
If your sockets are all planned out then the sxtra socket is a non issue
having both can be useful for a second burst during colo's though

fuck off back to you turbovirgins

fuck off normie faggot, I'll beat you to death with my perona body pillow

Is Kuro better or Slasherdile? Slasherdile has an extra socket, more attack. Kuro has a way better special.

depends on what you need, but Kuro is generally better

I disagree on "based on what you need" They're both the same class, and they both have extremely similar specials. Again, the difference being Slasher has 4 sockets versus 3.

>10 chink chao runs
>0 invasions
Explain this globabbies

Who would be better in global after a year: lucci or Ts luffy

Luffy is a boring and overused character and the artwork of TS Luffy is especially ugly.

So even if he is good, I'd still rather use someone else. I'd also pick G4 over TS just because of the artwork.

That's my dilemma rn, I have two accs and not sure who to pick, luffy seems boring but not sure if I can f2p lucci until his 6* comes out

Luffy is definitely more F2P friendly, Lucci (and powerhouse in general) needs a lot of RRs

>Luffy is a boring and overused character

All of the this.....also
Fuck Luffy, typical shonen MC. "I'm an irrepressible scamp who loves foooooooood!!"
Also for whatever reason Boa Hancock wants that rubber dick but he's all like "nah, muh pirate king dreams"

>Not using a good character because other people sue them
TS Luffy is still a contender for best legend in the game and will be for the foreseeable future. Miles ahead of Lucci. You'd be actually autistic not to go with him.

What's more autistic is playing this non competitive game with a good but boring legend and convince yourself it's fun

>fun
different people have different idea of fun user

>Fuck Luffy, typical shonen MC.
Luffy is as far from a typical MC shonen as you can possibly be.

zombie teams without TS Brook are a pain in the ass
I get so nervous on stage 1 if multiple things have 1 turn cooldown

Oda is a hack.

Kuro is an outright superior version. I'd say the 10 combo is way more useful, he doesn't shuffle the bad orbs out, so with Red Force and maybe Invasion Shanks that's a couple good orbs you can get yourself. The extra socket is meaningless since Bind/Despair/AH is what you will need, everything after is not mandatory.
If you have a Cerebral or Slasher team, get him.

Cool, just want to make sure he's really worth the investment. I guess I'll go for him after Valentine then.

should I watch Nisekoi? I like the character design and it seems funny

I've heard that we will also be getting another 20th Anni Special Island, which will give 50 gems upon completition just like last time.
It's a rumour and might not be true at all, but it would be huge if true. And if it is, expect it to be just as hard if not more.

>Next jp sugo
>All new strawhats pulled will have max Autoheal, Bind, Despair, Damage Reduction, Orb Matching

What did they mean by this?

so is colo Chinjao actually impossible with double Shiryu? because that's my only shot at beating Shanks as well

>free multipull to get the new strawhats again
Nice

Cooldown is a waste dickhead that's what I've been telling you fucks

>Cooldown is a waste

These Kai Raids aren't so bad after all.

>despair
disgusting

>orbs over cd

Spotted the globalbabies.
Go back to complaining about how hard Chinjao is and abusing Shiryu.

>suddenly platform bullshit
It's your own fault for failing to understand what Legend Sanji does, retard.

So I'm right then? Try clearing some content before sounding like hot shit. It's easy to criticize but suddenly it's oh so hard to beat this easy as shit 50stam Colo.
Give me a fucking break you baby.

Holy shit man, instead of asking what's wrong with your shitty despair socket choice you just go on like a massive retard. Enjoy your shit Sanji then.

xn--pck6bvfc.gamewith.jp/article/show/56735#abi

Yeah, I'll definitely enjoy using this Sanji, thanks. Definitely clears a lot of content.
Both as a sub, and as a captain.

whatever floats your shit Sanji boat

Just to get this clear, what would have been so much better than Despair that you need to replace it. CD? Orbs? Maybe Map Resistance?