Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

OLD:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5wi1po/faces_of_elysium/
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/183669980/#183702076
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys luthien

>still including a horde guild
they are just gonna die before getting to 60 who cares

>still including an alliance guild
they literally recruit from reddit

please present the evidence

lol.................

>no evidence

>gave ironfoe to paladin

Can you heal 5 mans while leveling shadow as a priest?

no really, kys

>still replying

Yes, do you think you can afford respecs?

>he doesn't know

Probably not, since I'm starting fresh and I've always been bad at getting my nest egg built up until I hit the level cap in mmos.

swedish toes

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5wi1po/faces_of_elysium/

I have made several changes on the descriptions and added a few more dead guilds such as k2 pupperpals and kings honor from information in the past several threads, is this allright? I also actively avoided adding any names

>Dindus of nuffin splintered

you had ONE JOB, DAMNIT

why does it say puppers merged with a normie guild but not MoH.

Daily Reminder is the #1 community without any cliques!

because moh didn't.

proof?

Because from all accounts I have gotten is a normie guild in it's mayority, which it's more likely since their own members admit it and the guy that made it is the same one that made the k2 while comments on are mixed, mostly from the thread and very likely shitposting, I'm sorry if I sound biased but I have asked around alot on the thread and on the discords.

>log in one day
>try to chat in guild chat
>there is no guild

>I have asked a lot around in the mandate of heaven discord and thread

lol..........................

Meanwhile in Ragefire Chasm, Ayydolf the Immortal Meme continues his investigation into the Searing Blade...

With Jergosh the Invoker and his pet demons slain, Searing Blade activities beneath Orgrimmar have been put on standstill.... for now... Neeru Fireblade still operates within Orgrimmar, oblivious to my true allegiance.

Thrall will be most pleased with my success.

t. Ayydolf
Meme Supreme

>andelia rage quits over rogue getting nef neck
>said rogue doesn't even show up to the next raid

did andelia kill him?

Anyone still playing on Ely is it really 50/50 like the website says? Or is it still massively horde sided?

Join we wuz dindus lad

I have been trying to get information and asking around from as many sources as I can for over a month now, if you have anything that can change my mind please do say so or you can add me on discord and we can talk there if you would prefer that

So this means mandate of heaven is thd only guild that is actually worth going to if you want to raid.

Welp, goodbye, /elyg/, it was fun, but I might as wel go back to my casual shitfest in MoP and never come back

Holy shit! LOIEZ IS ZUGZUGGLER?
Some background

>Be me, Loeiz
>Have terrible self esteem issues, know I'll be given an instant raid spot because I'll play a Dwarf Priest.
>Grind to 60, get my core fragment, ready to raid
>GM says "Sorry Loeiz, you're not attuned to Onyxia, and have barely any Pre-BiS
>Gets INFURIATED, instantly leaves guild and starts berating the leadership in the general
>Barely any (you)s over the course of 2 hours
>Thinks this is an elaborate joke, deletes his character
>Thread blows up in laughter
>Begs on the thread for answers on how to restore a character,
>Whitekidney sees it and helps him out of pity, even though they don't usally do restores
>Joins some normie guild and raids for 2 weeks or so
~Some time passes~
>Loeiz hits up Manlet on DM and asks to get unbanned
>Manlet sarcastically replies, "only if he posts a pic of his dick"
>Loeiz actually sends Manlet a picture of his dick, instantly gets shared to #nsfw
>Rejoins the guild, only to see everyone laughing their asses off at him
>Quits again, even posts the dick pic on the thread
>Gets permabanned from Veeky Forums

>Throughout the last months he has been popping up on the thread from time to time claiming to be the "bestpriest" and berating manlet
This guy is at the helm of the nee hrode guild, poor bastards
How long before he loses his shit and sends everyone dick pics?
PLACE YOUR BETS

it didn't splinter, it was disbanded and reformed minus the neurotic gm

>he's still responding

post the dick pic otherwise stop memeing

With a leader like that cuck handro, I knew that guild would not last long, let alone raid. It ended up dying way earlier than I expected though lol

It did splinter, DoN had 230 members
WWDipshitshits only has like 30
Plus Loiez (zugzuggler) os at the helm, probably a month before it fails, and they will never raid

tucker you are always welcome in WWD

Lmao
>past addiction
>6 weeks clean
>comfy making you cry
Holy shit you cuck who gets cyberbullied?
Like senpai just walk away from the computer

Inviting tripfags, trannies, and pedos to WWDumbfucks
>this desperate for members
Just join MoH if you want to play in a guild with a clique

rly? may join sometime. i have not even been playing much wow lately
lol you sure got me! no i reported him because it looked like i was the one starting the drama.
and im about 3 days clean now lmao i still use 1-2 days a week then switch back over to subs for 5 days or so, then repeat. :)

handro...... this would be a lot less pathetic if you werent a racemixing niggerloving cuck raising his nigger wife's nigger son. like im not even racist, you're just that pathetic.

see it's real

loeiz had a mental breakdown and in an unsound state of mind sent m'lady brapti, as well as many other cute girls in the guild
including luthien and lumikaru pictures of his disgusting baby-batter maker.

I'm surprised he's still not banned from Elysium.

lold irl

Lmao Handro is the new boogeyman
Im sure EVERYONE in the general loves WWDipshitz

NICE
FUCKING
JOB
BART

To be fair these memes were made before handro got sliced, but yeah, it sounds like something he would say

we do though

t. madti

Lmao someome actually posted Loiezugzugglers dick
Its fucking tiny and dark as hell, post it again!

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/183669980/#183702076

Well, since Dindus of Nuffin is dead I guess I can go back to this quest

what class is this?

the fact that you're denying being handro only proves that you are, in fact, handro. when people shitpost on this general, they always falseflag as somebody else. if you weren't handro then you'd be claiming you ARE handro right now. but since you ARE handro, you're denying it and pretending to be someone else.

in short, fuck off nigger lover

Ahahahahahahahaha
This is unreal loiez
How fucked in the head do you have to be to be willing to send dick pics to get let back in a guild
Horde splinter guild is already dead

Shaman

retail or tauri?

NOOOOOOO LADY THORNBELLE!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!

dads-mancer

>WWdumbfucks
Haha holy shit
How many members?
What are your raidtimes?
Did you clear MC yet?

I thought Handro had a wife's son to take care of, why is he wasting his time shitposting in the thread?

Is it to escape reality where he has been cucked hard and had to marry a nigger just so nobody would know he is actually taking care of Tyrone's child?

Tauri, i recommend leveling a character even if just to gank me, tauri-wow needs more englishmen

so sorry, luv, ive discovered my true passion is spamming the keyboard without rhythm due to ridiculous buffs, ill be over in the other general if you require my assistance

planning on starting on tauri, evermoon (international realm) looks pretty dead, should i just roll on the main one?
also, should i chose horde or ally?

WWD currently has more people online than mandate you filthy fucking ape. allah forgive me for i would crush your fucking simian skull between my hands like a fucking kinder surprise if i ever met you face to face

Evermoon is very dead, which is sad, i expected it to fly off well.

Tauri has an english guild, though we dont talk much atm, its a horde guild called whatis love, we can continue the convo in /wpsg/ if youd like

i guarantee there isn't more online in WWD seeing as mandate is in BWL right now and thats 40 alone

is the pve horde still dead?

>he's still replying

Yes but how many members total?
Did you clear MC yet?
Surely after 3 months you guys are raiding, right?

what was his problem bros?

>he's still replying

Can't we have peace amongst the trannies and hordefags?

like any normal well adjusted human being alex hates trannies and wants to bash their skulls in on the street

he's as dead as elysium right now

Haha way to dodge the question.
Im guessing less than 30 members and UBRS isnt cleared yet (not that UBRS is raiding anyway)

AFTER 3 MONTHS, ALL SUMMER HOLY FUCK

For some reason tranny orbiters feel compelled to shitpost against dindus when their leadership and ours seemingly dont hate each other. Handro is the one who instigated against them and now hes out of the picture. Its alright, we're getting more and more people everyday, including level 60s. And our "core" who were early adopters are getting closer and closer to cap. I don't know why people expect us to move so quickly when we're a bunch of randos who've come together, not a pre-established circlejerk. The guild has already weathered Handro's shitty leadership and is back stronger than before.

>based trandate of manlet wants to get all buddy-buddy now that they couldn't destroy the guild while it was still small

You guys could be DiF 2.0 if you stick with it, DiF rose out of the ashes of two failed guilds and bad GMs back to back and still pulled through and ended up raiding

You just need to organize raids (MC pugs) asap and build from there, all it takes is 10 people, a few tanks, and a competent RL

>server has been out for 6 months
>guys we are the new horde guild join us we are the better alternative and we will raid t. Handro
>we have 10000 members online at all times we'll be the best just join us this time it will work, no drama, no trannies, no bullshit, no cliques
>2-3 months go by
>only 4-5 60's
>the 2 unstable guys in charge snap
>handro fuck offs stops shilling because he realises how dead the guild is until get gets called out and blown the fuck out by the remaining members
>the other unstable guy is left in charge of the shitshow
>2 of their half a dozen 60's are MoH raiders
>still no where close to raiding
>server has been out for 8 months
>please join us we'll be better no drama no bullshit look how many players we have online

the thing that makes dead guilds dead is the player turnout, yours is awful and it leaves alot to say when a part of the possitive turnout of players making it to 60 are MoH raiders, no ammount of players online changes the fact that you are still dead, see pic related

remember to take a new guild picture for so you can keep track of how many players quit

paladin

the fact is, raiding is for literal pathetic tiny dicked nigger cucks. no need to get defensive about it, we all know that's exactly what you are.

We're working on it, out leaders are real passionate.
Almost everyone in that pic is back and then some. I do miss Doki though.

oh I'm sorry, I guess my I'm too much of a nigger cuck to truly appreciate the joy of joining dead on arrival guilds, shitposting, shilling and then blaming others for your horrible choices

I wasn't the one that made that Image so I imagined the possibility of it being fake is there, could you make an updated one or actually convince your members to take a guild pic?

If i had a level 60 horde character I'd help but I don't

Check the last thread, we made a friendly symbol of peace in UC shortly after reforming.

>he still gets defensive about it
what's the deal with these people?

You may thought you did but you dont.

Will mandate make it into the top 25 this week?

Take another pic, you guys say its not a splinter guild, that you are the same guild.
Lets see a pic with all 230 members

>mandate is the top guild on realmplayers right now

dindu niggers can't even imagine what it's like to be this successful.

Do enchanting rods not have backward compatibility? e.g. does a gold rod not count as a silver rod as well?

Also is it just me or are there no fishing nodes in this server? I've never seen any floating treasure or oily blackmouths or anything.

no

theyre 27th for BWL lol

Don't need to be max level to join m8, if you want to play horde with us just ask.
Its not, same dindus, just without handjob. Why don't you post your guild pic with every single member? This will be my last post.

The one with all 15 members lying dowm to make it seem like there were more people in the pic?
Stop posing for pics lile idiots, and you might actually clear UBRS(not raiding) before all the kids go back to school
No chance you will ever raid tho sorry

>this guild will work this time, we promise
Just another shitty guild to add to the dead guilds list
MoH is forever

>caring about rading on fucking vanilla where the only difficulty is getting 40 retards to show up
typical attention whore tranny

>for some reason the tranny orbiters
>for some reason
>tranny orbiters
maybe not calling the members of the other guild tranny orbiters could be a start to dminishing those reasons?
also it takes 2 to tango, it was never only Handro, the perpetuation of the tranny clique shitposting to sell yourselves as the alternative came from alot of players other than Handro

>they keep dodging the member question
I bet its not even 20 members at this point holy fuck
>p-please join our shattered guild
PS MoH is clearing MC right now

>MoH is forever
Yeah your faggy clique of the same handful of people will always server hop together and always cuck you out of loot.

t. guy that will be forced to join a normie guild 4 weeks from now

>we are the same guild better than ever!
>20 members total
>not even enough 60s to clear UBRS after 3 MONTHS
Raiding IS easy, your telling me you cant even get 40 members to run a raid? Summer is almost over, and your numbers will go spiraling down
I wonder what the new horde guild will be next summer