pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>[Event] "Does Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 24, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
- General info: cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170817.php
- Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oWPi07G_8yJv57lOE2LLGYMGv30yHTZjeRgTAUkxmXc/
- 3* Mooncell Automaton CE got added to the FP gacha
>"Moon Goddess Event Pickup Summon Period"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 31, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4*s Stheno and Marie Antoinette
3*s Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
- If cirnopedia is down, use other alternatives like the fgowikia, kazemai or the in-game announcements

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/araki_jeccy/status/898916226180685828
youtube.com/watch?v=puHyO5JNOE0
youtube.com/watch?v=gSkocU5YsHU
youtube.com/watch?v=W4CCCGYyn30
youtube.com/watch?v=15fkEX8MhOs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XK9yAdwBKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're following a ''weird'' schedule not exactly like the jp one, so they may leave the daily change for later considering okeanos is right after halloween and they may want to keep fucking us with the excuse of not letting us to be so powerful since the beggining

if im not wrong, taiwan server is having a really similar schedule to what NA is having, so if you want to know more or less when its going to happen, you should check the taiwan server dailies if they're already changed or not, if im not wrong, they should be getting okeanos really soon if they havent get it yet, like a month ago they were on the halloween event so

Saegusa Yukika (servant when?!)

Fluffy Servant!

6 more Assassin Monuments
8 more Archer Monuments
12 more Rider monuments

no more events until Halloween.
DEAD GAME.

twitter.com/araki_jeccy/status/898916226180685828
the guy did another one also anyone got the updated version of this?

Official Dango grinding music

youtube.com/watch?v=puHyO5JNOE0

youtube.com/watch?v=gSkocU5YsHU

youtube.com/watch?v=W4CCCGYyn30

Play these to increase your chances of the CE drops and reduce the number of rare dango shitting up your reward screen.

Slutty servant.

Cutest goddess! I only need another 213 gold XP to get her to level 100!

true, Jeanne campagin before dango/dumpling should have been a wakeup call.

Reminder that there are still 4 days and 10 hours (or 106 hours total) until the end of the Moon Goddess festival. With the 12 AP per hour regen this means you will get 1272 AP by the end of the festival. That's enough to run the 5AP mission about 255 more times. Assuming you are only getting 20 dango per run, this means you will get 5,100 more dango by the end of the festival. Good luck everyone!

!tnavreS yffulF

Reminder that Okita is the cutest waifu!

Based

>implying Okeanos won't be bumped up
If not then I know the people running NA are hacks.

>only getting 20 dango per run
lmao

>even before merlin, buster teams are still the best

ITS NOT FAIR!!! Why are these BUSTER BULLS so DOMINANT on everything?

How can us quickbros even compete? I thought we were suppose to shine before merlin? are our lives just a meme?

Enjoy your sickly onahole.

>Grailing those shitty servants

I'd serve Stheno for all my life if she agreed to step on me once.

Stop making me like Medb.

>okeanos after Halloween.

Yeah brul, we really are getting NO fucking events from the 24th of august till like the 25th of October.

Fucking idiot. not even the NA devs are that stupid. We'll get okeanos on September and London on november or the start of December if we keep up with JP schedule but respect the major holiday dates.

Even people who have gotten extremely unlucky with their CE's (only having the +3 they bought, a +3 from a friend and the +1 they got for free) will be getting at least 5000 more dango. If you have been luckier and are getting 30 dango per run then you'll be getting 7,650 dango by the end of the festival.

Isn't the best result a balance, like Jeanne Alter + Jack? Jack to pump out stars, Jeanne Alter to explode with them?

Slutty Servant.

>20 per run
I hate that this is true since the conversion from special dango to regular cuts efficiency to pieces.

Is $80 really the best amount for you to pay and get the most amount of Quartz?

>tfw actually considering saving for Medb

would you rather spice and wolf season 3 or a good adaption of extra

t. level 96 jeanne

Good adaptation of Extra please.

Okeanos and Kintoki with 1/2 ap is good enough for September content until Halloween.

>good adaption of extra
That's impossible since they're doing the usual Nerowank. So more economics for me.

CCC with True End with Gilgamesh

good adaption

Is it worth it?

I hope the extra adaptation is good but if they use too much of the extella crap I doubt it will be

I want to roll Altera NOW

Divide your dollar amount by quartz amount and that's your price per quartz.

>20 per 5AP
That's the lowest range three gold chests forever value, but no one will get three gold chests for 1200AP straight.

>making a spreadsheet just to prove buster brave chains do more damage than quick and arts brave chains

didn't the tutorial already tell you this

>Not wanting a stable, long-term relationship so you can bask in her radiance until the end of your days while continuing to provide her the faith necessary to sustain her existence
user please

No. 2 supports with fragment of 2030 = 16 stars.
Any action you've taken last turn should've at least given you a couple of stars as well.

That means jannu-reddit will absorb 20+ stars and get practically 100% crit. You can use the holy maiden CE on her as well if you'd like.

You will always crit unless you got a shitty draw and have 4 command cards with her or something.

The latter,just go read the light novel of Spice and Wolf.

>three CEs have dropped in the past 2 hours

>have to switch my backline to lower rarity servants so I can fit call my Dango CEs

Fuck my bond levels

Only if you love her.

You say that, but I'm sure some user is making that dream a reality.

the gameplay fag in me says no. The waifu fag in me says only if you really love her

how do people get their servents to level 100?

Do you have to use 4 grails on them after hitting 80

>3 CE's have dropped in the past 2 hours
I hate people like you.

>no ce drops
>still at +10 because fp Gacha has been kind.
Can I do it bros?

COME AND SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

are you retarded?

they dont give a fuck about the actual season, if halloween is going to happen in a month or in a year, first of all, we're in the middle of summer, and we havent get a single summer event, not even a log campaign
second, taiwan have a similar schedule to NA, they also jumped a few things like the 1-2 stars event or rate ups to faster the schedule a bit without unnecesary rate up that no one really care and they got halloween around the time we had nero fest

3rd, after orion, the next is the 4m campaign, followed by a rate up WE ALREADY GOT right before orion event, the orleans rate up, right after the halloween event, they introduced the okeanos chapter, and after that there was a log campain, a rate up and gudaguda

if you really think they're going to follow the schedule around the time we should have got them, why the fuck we got the moon godess event right now, when it should had happened in september, not in august

The point was that quick/arts had the advantage of also getting next-turn NPs for a follow up combo (aka "muh consistency") to compensate for lower upfront damage.

It didn't compensate anywhere near enough.

>4

>0/10 berserker monuments
fuck i'm sorry kot, I won't be able to ascend you anytime soon

Is running the 10ap a good idea if you really need fangs or should I just stick with the 5ap and worry about that shit later.

I've only got 2 3+ CEs right now.

Anyone have that X and Y chart with all the characters' attack and defense plotted out? Asking for a friend.

where is the best place to farm for the CE?

>not rotating randos into the backline for Bond already
It's more efficient to get every servant you have from 5 to 6 than it is to keep the same team until 10.

Trust me I would much rather have had this luck spent on something nicer like hearts, feathers and scales.

>Getting drops
>Ever
Meanwhile I've used literally all my AP without downtime on the event since it started at 2 AM local time, and still have a whole lot of nothing. Where'd you get the drops, 5 AP?

>when it should had happened in september, not in august
It's a JP holiday if it's even that.

No you need to spend 5 grails for a 5* and more for lower stars.

Seven actually.
Every grail used after lv90 only increases the cap by two levels.

grinding 5ap moon mission over and over is sooooo boring...

Yep, all three from 5ap.

5AP

They can't do a summer campaign because it's insanely out of order(by a year+) and we don't have the assets for it(servants that are locked via campaigns or singularities).

>implying the US of A respects some shitty Nippon fantasy moon riceball bullshit "holiday"

BRAINLESS NA-ONLY MOTHERFUCKER.

WAKEMEUPINSIDE.jpg

listen to some grind music
youtube.com/watch?v=15fkEX8MhOs

Rate this

Sorry user, I thought I had it saved but I apparently don't.

WHEN?

still, in-game translation roman said that the they're doing the festival sooner than it should be, regardless of if is a japanese festival or international

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND
A SHAME YOU SEEMED AN HONEST MAN

yes

I trust SHAFT.

I just rolled Altera RIGHT NOW

waifus/10

Hah,currently playing that shit,stuck on C in chapter 6.

No Waver/10

There is a fucking eclipse on monday how much more seasonal MOON can you get

omedeto

Good idea
youtube.com/watch?v=2XK9yAdwBKQ

In a year.
Or sooner if Sentai tells NA devs to release it for advertisement.

Sara best girl.

same, this grind event actually made me take time off of it.

Real Game is better

sure, now explain why taiwan server got halloween a month ago

the brainless here it seems to be you, like the devs care so much about the festivities to hold a event when they clearly said that they're goign to follow pretty mcuh the same schedule that jp got

so between not having a event until halloween or having it earlier, i think its pretty much obvious that we're getting halloween earlier unless you think we're going to be okay with a whole month of nothing

thanks to god, not even the devs are that retarded unlike you

Congratulations, user.

>EASY MODE: Cost
>HARD MODE: ATK
>INSANITY: Bond Level

This one?

Jusis is best CS

Look here boy, the only events that matter to the only country that matters is the 4th of july, thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas and valentines.

also black Friday for all the non-whites and lower/lower-middle classes.

Damn you!

Why do Saberfags like the ugliest girl?

wait wtf? that didn't happen for me
him and machias are whiny bitches