/ink/ - Splatoon 2 General

Deja Vu Edition

Last thread: - Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The Classic Squiffer has been released!
- Splat Brella is released!
- New Splatfest - Which superpower would you rather have: Flight or Invisibility? (September 1st/2nd)

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> View Nintendo switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Glowflies wave
>Chums overwhelm my crew
>we keep on taking turns being the sole survivor
>somehow managed to survive and win

she is for RAPE

Post Woomies!

Room back up,added a few guys

>Salmon Run
>Spawning grounds
>High tide
>Flyfish across the grate
>Stingray has his thumb up his ass or somehow isn't noticing that he's being bombarded with missiles

Do you

A) Walk your slow ass all the way across the grate to kill the flyfish and trust your team to handle the main area

or

B) Ignore the flyfish and trust your team to avoid the missiles?

Bring back furshit

No

Either the entire team goes or nobody goes.

Try A but if shits hits the fan i retreat

I can't wait for more pokefuckers to latch onto the game

I'm trying to get my Ink Recovery chunks and I'm not gonna lose out on exp 'cause some spaz wants to throw games.

Jet squelcher or dualie squelchers? I do better with the jet but I think it may be because I am bad with dualies.

>(Cross-thread)

>all those scrappers following you off the ledge
kek

Drawfag here to draw more of your woomy

I'm behind four boards

Angle is all that matters with gyro.
As for why Pro is a meme- have a wall of text.
It's easier to move split joycons, whether voluntarily or not, so you'd have to run somewhat lower sensitivity- however, wrists are more precise and flexible than elbows, so it works out.
On the opposite side of the spectrum is wide Gamepad-style controller- its bulk filters out small twitches naturally, so you can run +5 and be completely fine even with chargers.
Pro is in awkward middle, where you still play with elbows, but they are crammed together and limit your movement, and the controller itself is very light so you use lower sensitivity to compensate and limit your gyro range even more.

They're very different weapons, dualie squelchers aren't really a squelcher at all, they're longer ranged dualies

is that special woomy?

I'm gonna start keeping a tally if times Maws appears while I'm using stingray

every woomy is special

Is it possible if you could draw Marie in a gown please

okay

Jet is a 4-liner, DS is 3-liner. Big difference, Jet outranges even Heavy Splatling.

Jet if you like having the range of a charger but suck at aiming.

Please and thank you!

>range of a charger
Goo and Squiffer, maybe. Two lines too short to do Splat Charger.

>playing SR with randoms
>teammate jumps straight into a flyfish cockpit and dies

What just happened to that last egg

Question, do you draw for other boards/threads? Because your art looks really familiar.

Why can't we have more pics like this in the plaza?

No matter what, we're all better than dirty stick only users. I'm just going to use my pro controller, since even though it's not superior to the other options, it feels the most comfortable to me to hold. I respect your choices and I'm not going to try to say mine is superior, just doing what feels the most comfortable to me personally

Sexually Explicit

Because nintendo doesn't want western drawings in japanese plazas.

I'd report it on sight since I'm not a pedophile

Fuck off newfag

>wrists are more precise and flexible than elbows
This is just wrong. Anyone who's ever drawn anything in their lives can tell you why.

First draw of the day, sorry if it's a little crusty
yes

I'd prefer the term "furfag"

just faggot

Queue me for last if at all. Another drawfag already did my woomy, the other anons should get a chance.

Stop being an idiot. Inklings aren't humans.

A motion controls vs stick controls splatfest, that just to make sure there aren't any posers, forces you into your side's control scheme during.

Salmon Run is starting to feel like a real job now

why does nobody ever use beacons compared to the first game? it is just because map size is now more reasonable that nobody needs the thing?

shouldve counted. dont know why it didnt

There's only two weapons currently with them and they're one is around level 20 something

I bet Marina would use Stick like the dirty Octo she is

They aren't really widely distributed.
The Krack-On isn't the crutch meme it used to be so nobody uses it, and the only other beakon is on the dapple dualies.

Grandma squib
Every time

That would be interesting, but I don't they'd ever do that. Splatfests are suppose to just be about arbitrary choices.

>it isn't pedophilia if it's furry
end yourself, my man

Brianna?

I'm working on a folder for squid boys. If anyone has images or links to relevant artists, it would be appreciated.

>Hello, jellyfriend! Do you mind helping across the street?

>Playing SR with randoms
>Steelfish fucking our whole team while the Gal shoots smallfry
>Have the Sploosh

Why

They're not real people. It's like calling all people who jerk off to anime girls pedophiles just because most anime shows have the girls be high schoolers

If they don't nerf trislosher the game is just going to be ruined, and I am seriously afraid they won't because they're Nintendo

>Keep losing points for dropping connection when playing with my lower ranked friends in Salmon Run
Fug.

and they are, even the japs are starting to understand that

this woomy is old

They're literally fully grown and developed for their species. Learn what the term means before you wave it around. And don't point to Capt'n Cuttlefuck, cause that's practically some mummy shit.

The most disappointing part of the anime, hands down.

isnt she like 16?

callie and marie are the only legal inklings that aren't fucking ancient that have appeared in the game so far

PEDOPHILE!!!!!

Because this actually breaks the rules and actually deserves to be banned, since it's explicit sexually, unlike furries and transsexuals.

And here I go swimming on (You)s and be several times told that I'm baiting, am a furry or a transsexuals, like I shoot down a dog in front of everyone.

>I am seriously afraid they won't because they're Nintendo
>I seriously didn't play Splatoon 1

4kids strikes again

You literally have zero clue what age is legal in Inkopolis. All we know is squids that can hold their Inkling form are fully developed.

>japs are starting to understand that
Fuck off already. Japan is the last place where SJWs haven't over run yet.

What set could it have if it returns? Now that the normal Inkbrush has the splat bombs, and the nouveau will get the ink mines back

Are you a pokemon? The only thing you ever say is your name.

first of all that would be hebe
second 14 is age of consent here so fuck off

But there's nothing sexual about that pic.

>89 eggs

Look at these dirty pedophiles

The inklings that started Splat1 on release would be a lot older than those who only did so after the last fest, at least a year older.

I disconnected on the last run but you guys should be done anyway, I'll just do a pub run since I only need 30 points

Ever notice how we only see those in pictures? It's just propaganda emulating human society to make figures look fresher than they actually are.

im past 1200 but if the guy that dc'd needs to do another im up for it

Yes we get it. You're projecting.

Curling bomb

>here
age of consent is 18 in first world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

>there are people ITT who are against sexualizing fictional squid kids